10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gélida Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Gélida Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gélida Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gélida Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gélida Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gélida Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gélida Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gélida Catalonia:
Hotel Can Panyella
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Can Panyella is located in Gélida. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Barcelona is 16 miles from Hotel Can Panyella, and Sitges is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 15 miles from Hotel Can Panyella.
- It was very nice! Clean! beautiful room . Good atmosphere
- A lovely country hotel. Perfectly located for access into Barcelona.
- A lovely comfortable hotel. Helpful smiling receptionist. Although at the side of the autoroute the sound proofing was very effective – no traffic noise. Spacious comfortable bedroom and good bed. Bathroom very spacious. The restaurant was extremely good, had a delicious meal with tip top service. I recommend this hotel and restaurant and I will use it again. So convenient when travelling through Spain.
- Nice clean room but lacking tea/coffee making and inadequate lighting. Good bathroom with a large shower and an outside terrace.
Very nice bedroom / bathroom and spotlessly clean.
very good breakfast and dinner in the restaurant.
Located just off motorway. Good parking.
Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Sant Esteve Sesrovires, just 18 miles from Barcelona. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sitges is 18 miles from Hotel Barcelona Golf, and Castelldefels is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa.
- Spacious rooms well maintained and comfortable. Great staff
The hotel staff we friendly & very helpful nothing was too much for them to do for you. The rooms were very spacious & well presented.
The bar was a great place to have a drink & the bar snack food was very good.
- The big and comfy room with big bathroom with shower and bathtub! Great view and we can get our pug dog:) Free parking above hotel in garage.
Brilliant staff. We arrived with a race car on a trailer and they bent over backwards to help us find a parking space.
I would definitely return.
- The rooms are very spacious, bathrooms are nice. Beds are spacious. We got a linked room which helped.
Hotel Ciutat Martorell
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Ciutat Martorell offers accommodations in Martorell. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barcelona is 14 miles from AC Hotel Martorell, and Sitges is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 15 miles from Hotel Ciutat Martorell.
- Excellent location, close to two well-served stations. Buffet dinner with ample choice and wine. Fairy convenient for Barcelona airport, and would be useful for visiting the city (though we didn’t go there). I would certainly go there again and use it if visiting Barcelona.
- Good place out of Barcelona city for Business purpose .
- On the positive side, the receptionist was welcoming and recommended a very good tapas bar in town (Taps Tapes).
Large modern bedroom. Fully 4 star
Exceptional buffet breakfast
Extensive dinner buffet
The half board price was amazing value
- Staff were nice lady allowed us to checknin 3 hours early at mo extra cost. And our bags were kept for us after check out untill we were ready to leave.lunch bugget was amazing lots of variety.
Hotel Les Torres
Located in Sant Esteve Sesrovires, 16 miles from Barcelona, Hotel Les Torres features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sitges is 17 miles from Hotel Les Torres, and Castelldefels is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 16 miles from Hotel Les Torres.
- Late arrival, ate very well, slept on very comfy beds, left 1200 for our next leg. Whats not to love……staff excellent.
- It is in a very quite area and you can sleep without any disturbance. Place is clean and close to Barcelona. Beds a bit hard, but comfortable.
- The staff is really nice to help me dealing with wifi problems.
- Personal muy agradable. Estaba todo muy limpio. Calidad precio un 10. Volveré
- Неплохой отель для кратковременной остановки и деловой поездки. Чистый номер, хороший персонал. Цена/качество – отличные!
Hotel Restaurant Sol i Vi
Hotel Restaurant Sol i Vi offers accommodations in Lavern. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Barcelona is 21 miles from Hotel Restaurant Sol i Vi, and Sitges is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Restaurant Sol i Vi.
Fantastic restaurant. Really good staff who know there local wines very well.
Nice size room for us plus two kids.
- It is a delight to stay at this family-run hotel when we drive down to Southern Spain. The restaurant is fabulous and so reasonable! Location is brilliant for visiting San Sadurni and Penedes. The outdoor pool is beautiful and always open for a swim. Lovely staff and we really enjoyed visiting the Torres vineyard and winery from this location. Cannot beat sitting outside this hotel sipping on a glass of cava; watching the tractors bring in the harvested grapes. Our two cats are always made very very welcome too!!
- The swimming pool and the views from the room was stunning
Top class food served at a fair price .
Very good place to eat .
Accommodation was good with air con
- Staff was very accommodating! Our eating schedule was different from theirs and they went out of their way to please us.
- Fantastic restaurant. Really good staff who know there local wines very well.
Sercotel AS Porta de Barcelona
Sercotel AS Porta de Barcelona offers accommodations in Castellbisbal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Barcelona is 11 miles from AS es Porta Barcelona, and Sitges is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Perfect for a place to stay for a short visit to Barcelona. The Hotel, its staff and the adjoining restaurant (open 24/77) were exceptional. The hotel is located in a service area so there is no view. It is quite close to a train station with several trains an hour to the city centre. We would recommend this place to anyone wishing to get a flavour of Barcelona
- Struggling to find anything positive.. apart from easy to find
- V convenient to motorway. Safe parking. 24 hour restaurant on site. V cheap and clean and fresh.
- Super clean, very comfortable, they give you discount tickets for the service area restaurant.
- very good for a short transit night on the way to/from Barcelona. If you go TO Barcelona you can park just behind the hotel, if you go FROM Barcelona you can park on the other side of the motorway and go to the hotel across the bridge (2 minutes walk)
Hotel Golf Can Rafel
Situated in the small town of Cervello, on the edge of central Barcelona and only 12 miles from the airport, this is an elegant hotel featuring traditional, rural-style decor and an excellent restaurant.Stroll around the grounds in the evening and admire the sunsets and views of the city at night. You can also enjoy views of the golf course and grounds from the hotel rooms.The Hotel Golf Can Rafel has a lovely on-site swimming pool at , as well its own golf course.In the evening, head for dinner in the on-site restaurant, where you can sample top regional cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of wine.
- Friendly staff and the room and bathroom was exceptionally clean and comfortable.
- This cozy and warm hotel was breathtaking and unique. Loved the view from our room.The service from every member off the staff we met was oustanding. I usually dont like to eat in the restaurants of the hotels i am staying, but the food was so good here we had to eat there bought days. The meals was one of the best i have had in my life👏🏻
- I was arriving very late (1.30 am), the welcome when I finally arrived was excellent. The staff got me to my room quickly as I was hot & exhausted after driving for over 11 hours. The room had all I needed & was elegant & thoughtfully decorated & supplied. All the staff went the extra mile to mile to make my short stay lovely & restful. Breakfast was terrific with views over the gardens. The whole place is a really beautiful & I wish I could have stayed longer.
- The property was beautiful and in a very stunning location. Rooms where comfortable and staff friendly.
- It is a family operated hotel. All staff members perform an excelente service. They pay attention to little details to make you feel confortable during your stay. They acct efectivilly to your requests! The rustic stail facilities includes a warming restaurant with the grate view.
The Catalonia Bristol Hotel is located in the centre of the industrial park of Llobregat and in a residential area of Sant Andreu de la Barca, 20 minutes from Barcelona. Rooms come with free Wi-Fi.In your free time you can relax out on the sun terrace and the outdoor swimming pool in the garden.The hotel has rooms that are ideal for meetings, conventions or banquets and also offers a bar and a restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine as well as parking facilities.Located 1,650 feet away, Sant Andreu de la Barca Train Station connects you with Plaza Espanya and the Fira Exhibition Centre in 35 minutes.
- Had a time just a shame weathe was not to good so could not use pool but we would come again when the sun is out.
- Great hotel near Barcelona airport, good price/quality, fresh and convenient rooms
- Rating system and user feedback is always a winner.
- I like this town and the hotel is very central to everything.
Excellent location, perfect staff, great room. More than anything, this was the first time ever that in the room we found pillow and two food bawls for our dog – this was great and pleasant surprise.
Hotel has private parking, but there are plenty of free of charge parking spots available near the hotel.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Can Fisa is located in Corbera de Llobregat in the region of Catalonia, just 13 miles from Barcelona. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Sitges is 14 miles from Can Fisa, and Castelldefels is 10 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Beautiful views with a nice swimming pool and friendly staff. Don’t bother eating out in the town as the food in the hotel restaurant is excellent.
+ Balcony with nice view
+ Extra time for the checking out
+ Bus stop right in front of hotel
+ Nice staff
- Large room and bath, very nice balcony (terrace). Breakfast was simple but delicious, very nice atmosphere in restaurant. The bus stop is near the hotel, and there is the direct bus to Barcelona. Staff was very helpful, you do not need to wait at reception, or at restaurant if staff is busy – immediately appears other person who helps you.
Our room at Can Fisa hotel overlooked the hills and the small villages tucked into each valley.
The restaurant at the hotel was excellent although a little pricey. You could get a sandwich though and the restaurant staff were very obliging. Daniel was an amazing waiter and the nights we did eat there, we were given a little tidbit of tapas to try for free. The Chef here did a great job.
The pool was excellent and the bus service into town stops at the front of the accommodation.
Very narrow and winding roads get you here by bus. There is street parking at the back.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. The room had excellent views over the small towns and mountains. The swimming pool was a nice break from a hot day. It was a busy time and they made sure we had a car park for a small fee. We drove to Moli Nou, parked the car and took the metro into Barcelona. We also travelled to Montserrat from here. Great for day trips and family fun.
Montserrat Hotel & Training Center
This attractive hotel is in front of the Montserrat Mountain Natural Park. With spacious grounds, it offers a seasonal outdoor pool, use of free bikes, a gym and mountain views, 25 miles from Barcelona.In the village of Collbató, Montserrat Hotel & Training Center offers elegant, heated rooms with a plasma TV, desk and private bathroom. All rooms feature fantastic views and free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers breakfast and serves local Catalan specialties and traditional Spanish dishes. There is also a bar, a reading room, terrace and a pool and ping-pong table.The hotel offers a tranquil setting and is just a 15 minute drive from the 16th century Montserrat Monastery. Guests can reach the beaches of Castelldefels and Gava in 40 minutes.Montserrat Hotel & Training Center offers free private parking and is a 10 minute drive from Barcelona El Prat Airport.
- Breakfast was better than we ever expected with a great choice.
- Convenient for an overnight stop after a late flight into Barcelona, heading for the Pyrenees. Every where in Casteldefels was booked due to a conference, so this was all we could find.
- The staff were lovely, very helpful giving us lots of information for visiting Montserrat. Nice buffet style breakfast included. Very basic room but good shower. Nice views from the room but way out of the small town.
- Reasonably comfortable room with very nice on-site facilities (gym, washers and driers, pool, bike rental); nice views of the Montserrat mountain range; helpful staff; within quick driving distance to Montserrat; huge parking lot
- Plenty to choose from at breakfast, comfortable room With great view
Top Hotels In Gélida Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gélida Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gélida Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gélida Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!