10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gatineau Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Gatineau Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gatineau Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gatineau Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gatineau Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gatineau Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gatineau Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gatineau Quebec:
Crowne Plaza Gatineau-Ottawa
Across the street from the Ottawa River and Parliament Hill, Crowne Plaza Gatineau-Ottawa offers free Wi-Fi. It also features a saltwater indoor pool and a hot tub.Cable TV with pay-per-view channels, air conditioning, a sofa bed and a desk are provided in each room at Crowne Plaza. A mini-fridge is available for an additional charge.Crowne Plaza Gatineau features a fitness center, sauna and business center. The on-site restaurant, La Jardinière, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy a drink and watch TV in Bar Les Chutes. The hotel offers underground heated parking for an additional charge.The hotel is a 3-minute drive from the Canadian War Museum and a 7-minute drive from National Arts Centre. Confederation Park is only a 6-minute drive away.
- The view of the river was beautiful and the staff was funny and kind.
- Very professional and considerate front-desk and other staff members.
- I loved everything about the hotel. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel itself is impressive.
- I requested a upper floor room and was given the best room and view of the hotel
- The room was the best part of the stay. The bed was incredibly comfortable. The food pricing at the restaurant was acceptable. Some staff were cordial, others were nice.
British Hotel and Public House
One of our best sellers in Gatineau! Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, British Hotel and Public House is located in Gatineau in the region of Quebec, just 8 miles from Ottawa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is an ATM at the property.Kanata is 6 miles from British Hotel and Public House, and Hull is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 10 miles from British Hotel and Public House.
Aylmer is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, hiking and nature.
- The hotel is very clean! The pub has great food! The area that surrounds this hotel is great. Little shops and a quick walk to the waterfront.
- hotel is beautiful and very clean. Still has lots of construction and that is odd as it has been open for a few years. Room is beautiful and clean. Loved the nespresso machine, especially needed it as we could not sleep.
- The room was large and comfortable. It was also clean. I found the furnishings to be tasteful and modern. The front desk staff is friendly. I also found the location to be rather convenient. There are numerous restaurants withing walking distance and a couple of nice grocery stores within a reasonable walk (or super short drive). Lovely neighborhood!
- This hotel has been updated and it is modern and luxe. The bed was incredibly comfortable. As a single woman I appreciated the detai on the door to ensure privacy. Other than that, the room was immaculate and wheelchair accessible.
- It was our wedding night, we booked a regular room. We were so surprised to arrive and be upgraded to the honeymoon suite which was absolutely beautiful. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa
One of our top picks in Gatineau.Located in Gatineau in the region of Quebec, one mile from Ottawa, Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa features a fitness center and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The hotel also provides car rental. Kanata is 12 miles from Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa, and Hull is 1.1 miles away. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Comfortable rooms, nice pool and exercise area. We did not eat there though it is available.
- The room was really comfortable and roomy – an amazing view from external porch!
- Offered us a late check out without asking. Staff was friendly and funny.
- BREAKFAST WAS GOOD… BED WAS COMFY… VIEW OUT THE WINDOW WAS EXCELLENT.
- We arrived after midnight. Check in was wonderful. Fast, efficient and friendly.
Located in the Hull neighborhood in Gatineau, 2.2 miles from Ottawa, Hilton Lac-Leamy features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. Kanata is 12 miles from Hilton Lac-Leamy, and Hull is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The staff was very courteous and our accommodations were excellent.
- The room was a great size with amazing finishes. We went to Le Baccara in the casion for dinner, which was one of the best meals I’ve ever had. Prepare to pay for it though. The view from our room was great, and we were only on the third floor. When we saw that there was an outdoor heated pool, we wished we brought our swimsuits! You’ll have a great stay here!
- Very comfortable bed. We really enjoyed the hors d’oeuvres in the executive lounge in the evening. The variety of options was impressive.
- nice outdoor pool and hottub -HUGE. So warm even when it is freezing outside.
- I sincerely must acknowledge staff top to bottom friendly courteous and fabulous ready to please. Food offered in executive lounge was so good and enjoyed breakfast coffee and wine selection. I arrived weary after 11 and even front desk gave me best greeting and offered info and assistance above and beyond
Ramada Plaza Manoir du Casino
One of our top picks in Gatineau.Across the street from Casino du Lac Leamy and minutes from downtown Ottawa, this hotel in Gatineau, Quebec features luxurious guest rooms, a relaxing spa and an on-site restaurant.Ramada Plaza Manoir du Casino showcases an indoor pool, fitness center and business center. Guests can relax with a massage in the spa or get a new look in the hair salon. After browsing the gift shop, visitors can use the hotel-wide free wireless internet access.All guest rooms at the Manoir du Casino Ramada boast comforts such as jet bathtubs and electric fireplaces. Guests will also appreciate the spacious in-room work desk.The Risotto Pasta & Grill at the Ramada Plaza Manoir du Casino Gatineau specializes in authentic Italian dishes for lunch and dinner. A hot and cold breakfast is available for an additional fee. Free parking is also available at this hotel.
- Location was excellent very friendly staff parking very large
- We loved the fireplace and whirlpool tub in this very roomy suite. The extra large King bed was very comfortable.
- Very clean and modern hotel with everything you need (including a hot tub in room!).
- Staff were very friendly and our room was beautiful!
Room was good size for 4 people. Bathroom as well with double sink! Was able to enjoy the pool hot tub and sauna (need towels in pool area though)
Bed very comfortable. Everything clean!
Four Points by Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa
One of our top picks in Gatineau.Located in the Hull neighborhood in Gatineau, 0.9 miles from Ottawa, Four Points by Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa features a fitness center and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kanata is 12 miles from Sheraton Hotel Gatineau-Ottawa, and Hull is 1.1 miles away. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The location is walking distance to the Museum of History and local Winter Carnaval activities including the Ice Sculptures and Activity Parks. It is a 15-minute drive to downtown Ottawa and Rideau Canal.
- The breakfast was excellent especially the omelet bar. The staff were wonderfully helpful and friendly.
- We were there for the Grey Cup. The average price of a hotel room in Ottawa was double what we paid here, and this location was great – we simply walked across the bridge.
- The staff was really nice, including the waiter at restaurent.
- Clean, comfortable, friendly , helpful staff. Also convenient location for work and meetings.
One of our top picks in Gatineau.Located in Gatineau in the region of Quebec, 4 miles from Ottawa, Hotel V features a terrace and hot tub. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kanata is 15 miles from Hotel V, and Hull is 3.8 miles from the property. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 11 miles away.
- Stopped at Hotel V on the way to Mt Tremblant. Very easy to get to, just right off the highway and across from a fabulous Mall. The staff was helpful and was extra nice even though we spoke no French. The room was very comfortable, and the hot tub looked inviting but we were bushed from our day on the road and crashed after dinner. We did eat at the Rumeurs restaurant that is part of the hotel and the food was scrumptious. I highly recommend the Hotel and the restaurant. Magnifique!
- Location is great and rooms are very spacious and comfortable
The king size bed, very comfy
The room was very clean
- sauna & nordic bath worth it after a day exploring cold Ottawa
- sink in the bedroom, not in bathroom….. hmmmm. the rest was ok.
Comfort Inn Gatineau
One of our best sellers in Gatineau! Located in the Downtown Gatineau neighborhood in Gatineau, 4.1 miles from Ottawa, Comfort Inn Gatineau features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Kanata is 15 miles from Comfort Inn Gatineau, and Hull is 3.9 miles from the property. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 11 miles away.
- Breakfast and service at the front desk was amazing! Thank you to Marc-Oliver for helping to make our stay great, despite some less than desirable circumstances.
- The fact that my pet was welcome. The staff was great.
- The cleaning staff and breakfast staff were excellent. Night clerk persuaded to correct room error.
The lady that set up the breakfast was so incredibly wonderful. She let us eat at 5:45 am had breakfast items arranged for us to eat before our 36 km run in Gatineau Park. She even brewed coffee for the 4 of us.
Thank you for setting up the breakfast early on a Sunday morning. She deserves a 10 plus rating.
- Breakfast & service were great! Lady in charge of breakfast very friendly & made you feel at home.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Gatineau – Ottawa
Showcasing a fitness center and water sports facilities, Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Gatineau – Ottawa is located in Gatineau in the region of Quebec, just 3 miles from Casino Lac-Leamy.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Canadian Museum of History is 3.6 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Gatineau – Ottawa, and Hull Marina is 3.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 11 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Gatineau – Ottawa.
- Comfortable and clean. Nice decor and very convenient.
- Free parking breakfast and spacious upgraded rooms
Location- Friendly helpful staff- complimentary breakfast – free parking-
Bright quiet clean comfortable room.
- The hotel was brand new. It was beautiful, comfortable and peaceful. Great value for our buck.
- Although breakfast was included, we opted to go out to a restaurant for a better breakfast as it was more of a quick-cafeteria style offered breakfast. Hotel is very close to all services (restaurants, shopping). Perhaps breakfast could be of a “choice” option that is not included in the price of your stay. We also appreciated the quietness of our room. Room was very clean and had ample space and the bed was very comfortable.
Quality Inn & Suites & Conference Centre – Gatineau
This Gatineau hotel is a 10-minute drive from downtown Ottawa. The hotel has a modern fitness center, on-site restaurant and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Quality Inn & Suites & Conference Centre – Gatineau has a coffee maker in every guest room. Free local calls and ironing facilities are also included in each room.Italian cuisine is served at the on-site Restaurant La Pergola. Guests can also enjoy the outdoor pool or arrange a massage.The Casino of Lac-Leamy and Ottawa’s Parliament Hill is a 10-minute drive from this hotel in Gatineau. Les Promenades de l’Outaouais is a 5-minute walk away and Gatineau Sports Centre is a 2-minute drive away.
- Free parking spaces, staff was friendly and helpful
- Staff at the restaurant were outstanding especially Kim. We were delayed arriving due to heavy traffic and the restaurant was about close. Kim talked to the Chef and they agreed to stay open and serve us dinner(with no feeling of being rushed ). Good value/quality/service breakfasts.
- Air condition noisy, could not open window. Therefore not a good sleep.
- The man at the front desk for check-in was friendly. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable.
The staff (Front Desk, Housekeeping, Restaurant and Lifeguard) are SO pleasant and welcoming. We were always made to feel at home.
Although this is not a luxury accommodation,the recently renovated, fashionable room was spotless and had a mini-fridge and coffeemaker. The outdoor pool and patio welcoming. Again, the staff were excellent.
Comfortable and very clean lobby. Nice place for relaxing while you read a paper.
Top Hotels In Gatineau Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gatineau Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gatineau Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gatineau Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!