10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gateway Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Gateway Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gateway Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gateway Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gateway Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gateway Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gateway Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gateway Florida:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport
Minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport with free shuttle service during select hours, this hotel is 15 miles from Fort Myers beach. The hotel features a gym and a hot tub.La Quinta Inn and Suites Fort Myers provides rooms with free Wi-Fi, a microwave and a coffee maker. Guests have access to cable TV with HBO in every room as well.The Fort Myers La Quinta Inn & Suites includes an indoor pool and laundry facilities. A business center is available at this pet-friendly hotel.The Germain Arena, home to the Florida Everblades hockey team, is 19 miles from the La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport. Southwest Florida College is 5 miles away and the Imaginarium Hands on Museum is 13 miles from the hotel.
- The hotel is located right off the freeway and there is a number of restaurants nearby.
- Great hotel! Love the convenience of breakfast ready in the morning.
- Great Ft. Myers hotel with free airport transfers. I reserved it on Booking.com and got a great rate. Great staff. Clean facilities. Nice free breakfast.
The size of the room was quite comfortable for 2 for an overnight stay.
The breakfast was adequate. Staff at breakfast was very helpful.
- The Staff were very polite and helpful with smiles!
Quality Suites Fort Myers – I-75
One of our best sellers in Fort Myers! Located in Fort Myers, 28 miles from Naples, Quality Suites Fort Myers – I-75 features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Fort Myers Beach is 11 miles from Fort Myers I-75, and Sanibel is 15 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Large room comfortable bed and a king size. Breakfast good and hot . Quite and off the main road as well. Melissa at front desk was so awesome,she was so friendly and accommodating. She truly liked her job and you could definitely tell it . Wish more employees were like her👍
- Bed was very comfortable. Very roomy and colorful. Staff was very friendly and helpful in suggesting places to eat nearby.
Location off I75 convenient
We had a quiet large room with a king size bed + sofa. The room was nice and very clean, but extremely dark. Since we stood only 1 night it was not a problem.
The bed was very comfy:). Check ind or check out took a few minutes.
- One of my biggest things is how clean a hotel is and this hotel was spotless! The front desk was super sweet and helpful, the food was good. totally recommend.
Travelodge Fort Myers Airport
Located off Interstate 75, this Fort Myers hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. A shuttle is available to Southwest Florida International Airport, just 6.1 miles away.A work desk and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Travelodge Fort Myers Airport. Each room offers simple décor and includes a clock radio.A continental breakfast is served each morning at this hotel.Guests are welcome to use the laundry facilities located on site at the Fort Myers Airport Travelodge. The hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk.Legends Golf and Country Club is just 2.3 miles from this hotel, and the Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium is 6.3 miles away. Shopping at the Edison Mall is about a 15-minute drive away.
- Staff were very nice and helpful. Convenient location to airport and shops. Easy to get on highway or freeway.
- too expensive but I was more than satisfied anyway
- The facility was close to the airport, reasonably quiet even though near I-75, and a decent price
- Very unhappy with what looked like a nice convenient option turned out to be very low budget at a high price. Not much to like !
- I liked the coffe maker, fridge, micro in the room.
Days Inn & Suites near Jet Blue Park
One of our best sellers in Fort Myers! This Fort Myers, Florida hotel is located a 7-minute drive from the Southwest Florida International Airport. Free Wi-Fi access is available in every room for guests’ convenience.Satellite TV, desk, and ironing facilities are standard in each air-conditioned room at Days Inn and Suites near Jet Blue Park. A microwave and a refrigerator are also included. The private bathroom has a hairdryer.An outdoor pool and a fitness center are offered at this Days Inn and Suites property. Laundry facilities, complimentary parking, and a business center are available as well as a 24-hour front desk.Interstate 75 is just under 1 miles from the hotel, Florida Gulf Coast University is an 8-minute drive from the property, and Fort Myers city center is a 16-minute drive from the Jet Blue Park Days Inn and Suites.
- Nice hotel. Close to RSW airport and Jet Blue Stadium. Got a great last minute deal from Booking.com.
- Hotel was conveniently located and generally clean.
- Staff was friendly, though understaffed. Close to the airport.
- Fast, friendly service. Close to the soccer field.
- Very nice hotel in the safe area. There is a supermarket close by in case you need something. Not far from the town, but would recommend to people who are looking for some peace and quiet. The staff was very pleasant, breakfast was just good even though the selection could be bit better.
Baymont Inn and Suites Fort Myers
One of our best sellers in Fort Myers! This hotel offers a transportation service to the Southwest Florida International Airport, just a 10 minute drive away. Every room provides free wired internet.The hotel offers an outdoor pool with a deck. Guests can work out in the fitness center during their stay.Cable TV and a coffee maker are included in the warmly decorated rooms. There is an arm chair along with a desk. Guests can make free local calls.Fort Myers Hotel serves a daily continental breakfast. It also has a business center.Olde Hickory Golf and Country Club is 2 miles from the hotel. Florida Gulf Coast University is 15 minutes away and Fort Myers Beach is 30 minutes away.
- Room nice, bed very comfortable, close to friends we were visiting
- The hotel was conveniently located across the interstate from the concert we attended. The price was much lower than other nearby hotels.
- Everything was very good, from the arrival to the departure. The receptionnist was very nice and helpful. The facilities were very good and clean. Another good point, the hotel is located close to a lot of restaurants. Definitely, the best place during our stay in Florida.
We liked Jerry at check-in.
Personable and professional.
Older place, but pleasant.
We had just flown in, and it felt nice to be greeted by a friendly person. He also told of us that Fort Myers Beach was going to have fireworks.
We went to dinner, then had already planned to go for a beach walk, delightful to have the fireworks displays too… ( Just as Jerry had told us).
We WOULD consider returning here !
- The staff really set this hotel apart they were so incredibly helpful and went above and beyond! I got in late – no problem they sent the shuttle anyway. I had to find a cheap way to the beach- no problem the set me up with a safe uber driver. I needed a late check out – no problem etc. So friendly and helpful. The rooms were huge. The beds were comfy and the bathroom amenities were a good quality. The in room tea and coffee making facilities and fridge were nice to have and the breakfast buffet was better than expected
Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport offers pet-friendly accommodations in Fort Myers, just 28 miles from Naples. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Fort Myers Beach is 12 miles from Four Points Sheraton, and Sanibel is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- received a VOUCHER for a limited breakfast.. It was just ok and very limited. had to add $ to get more options. Check in was easy. Beds were SUPER COMFY.. shower was great. The check in was easy.. other then that it was good for a last min. $159. plus tax for the area is about the going rate for last min.
- I like how easy it is to get to from the airport. I liked that it was clean and modern.
Young woman at front desk recommended a fantastic restaurant for lunch very close by.
Asked for early check in and hotel able to meet the request.
- Beds were great, and there was a restaurant in the hotel. We weren’t expecting that, and were pleasantly surprised.
Reservation came with a coupon of $6.95, however the standard breakfast (same amount) was the worst I ever experienced.
It was 3 different dry cakes.
I would expect more for the price of the hotel.
Comfort Inn & Suites
Less than 2 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport, this hotel in Fort Myers, Florida offers free airport shuttle service and free wireless internet access.Comfort Inn & Suites provides guests with a free continental breakfast every morning. In the afternoon, guests can go for a swim in the indoor pool or workout in the fitness center. After attending to work-related tasks in the on-site business center, visitors can relax in the hot tub.The guest suites at the Comfort Inn feature refrigerators and microwaves. Guests can enjoy a restful night’s sleep on pillow-top mattress, then wake up with a cup of in-room coffee.
- Everything was good no complaints I like the breakfast they have there
- Continental breakfast eggs,sausage ,waffles,cereal,coffe,orange juice,tea, yogurt,apples ,bananas,great breakfast
We came here to escape hurricane Irma. We live on the water in Cape Coral.
It was a very stressful time with many people and low staff. This location did wonderful. The staff that worked those 3 difficult days should receive extra pay, increase in pay, bonus and promotions! They were more amazing than I can write in the English language. They worked so effectively and quickly. There was so much to do. I hope they recognize how many lives they saved doing what they did.
Thanks again! I will recommend this hotel to all I come across. This is where we will come to weather the next hurricane
- Close to airport. The staff were friendly and informative.
- Didn’t like the breakfast. Good thing they had cereal.
Hampton Inn Fort Myers-Airport & I-75
Ideally located off I-75 and seconds from Southwest Florida International Airport, this hotel provides many free amenities and services, including airport shuttles, and is close to popular area attractions.The Hampton Inn Fort Myers-Airport I-75 places guests only a short drive from world-famous beaches, historical sites and a variety of recreational activities. Guests at the hotel can also easily discover the Barrier Islands as well as the Imaginarium Hands-On Museum.Modern amenities, including wireless internet access, are standard at the Fort Myers-Airport I-75 Hampton Inn. Guests will also enjoy the free daily breakfast as well as the modern fitness center, complete with an outdoor swimming pool.
- It was very convenient, quiet and everything worked well for us.
- Provided us a bag of snacks as an early breakfast, snacks and free drinks at night and a ride back to the hotel after dropping a rental car, These things made lfe much easier and more comfortable for us.
- The staff at this hotel—especially Kim—provided exceptional hospitality to our short stay. She hosted a complementary wine/beer/snacks cocktail hour that was much appreciated. Kim also went out of her way to help us navigate an difficult internet connection.
- Staff good. Had problems with AC, the maintenance man was gracious and offered resolution.
- 24/7 coffee and tea available, good breakfast selection, friendly staff
SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport
Just 1,000 feet from Interstate 75, this hotel has free shuttles to Fort Myers Airport, a 4 miles drive. It offers hot buffet breakfast, a 24-hour market and an outdoor pool with whirlpool.Rooms at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport include a mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The well-lit work desks have an ergonomic chair.The Market, open 24/7, stocks a selection of snacks and beverages. The Suite Seasons Breakfast Buffet is open each morning, and includes takeaway options.Guests can use the SpringHill Suites Fort Myers’ business center, and enjoy free access to the gym.Gulf Coast Town Center is a 5-minute drive. The Miromar Outlets, Sun Splash Water Park and Big M Casino are within 15 miles’ drive.
- The breakfast was good and the staff were nice. The kids liked the heated pool.
- The front desk great amazing julie judy very nice attentive
- The room was spacious and clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. I love that they offer a variety of foods (including healthy options) at breakfast and that it’s included in the price of the stay.
- Was only there for 1 night but had nice pool, clean rooms and fresh cookies. Little gal working front desk was extremely helpful
The breakfast variety and quality were good.
The location was great for our needs.
Best Western Airport Inn
One of our top picks in Fort Myers.Best Western Airport Inn is the closest Best Western hotel to I-75 and the Southwest Florida International Airport. The best place to stay for enjoyable accommodations.Located in the heart of Florida’s west coast, the Best Western Airport Inn offers easy access to the Gulf of Mexico, the Everglades and Florida’s beautiful, sunny beaches. Baseball fans will love the proximity to the spring training camps of the Minnesota Twins and the Boston Red Sox. Other major attractions are Florida Gulf Coast University and the Edison-Ford Winter Estates.
- The staff was wonderful. They accommodated our delivery of car at airport and picked me up, etc late at night.. very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was excellent and breakfast staff also was extremely friendly and kept things clean, etc as well as stocked fresh food, etc.
- Very comfy bed and clean, spacious room, with most charming, helpful staff and delicious breakfast.
- Pleasant staff, helpful. Room nicely appointed, Bed comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Convenient to airport. Good value.
- Nice, quiet place, welcoming staff, cosy lobby where breakfast is served. Snack machine on the floor. At the airport amazing VW Beetle, decorated with seashells – even this sight is enough to visit Fort Myers).
- The room size was good enough for 2 and the beds were fairly comfortable. Location was great!
Top Hotels In Gateway Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gateway Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gateway Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gateway Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!