10 Best Hotels To Stay In Garita Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Garita Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Garita Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Garita Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Garita Guanacaste. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Garita Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Garita Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Garita Guanacaste:
Habitaciones Cigalou Tamarindo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Habitaciones Cigalou Tamarindo is located in Garita in the region of Guanacaste, just 5 miles from Tamarindo. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Playa Conchal is 4.3 miles from Habitaciones Cigalou Tamarindo, and Playa Hermosa is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 2.5 miles from Habitaciones Cigalou Tamarindo.
- Nice big clean pool with lounge area, cozy garden, big room and great breakfast. Claudia was a really good hostess and was always smiling. She made us feel very welcome! They even helped us with repairing the lock of our car since somebody tried to pick it when we had dinner in Tamarindo town, thanks a lot!
- Nice pool, friendly and helpful staff, nice pool, beautiful main building. The location is very good IF you have a car. Fully equipped kitchen in our room. Great value!
Stayed at Cigalou with my girlfriend for 4 nights. We really enjoyed our stay, the room was very clean & spacious, and the bathroom was clean as well. There was A/C & cable TV in the room. It had a mini fridge & a microwave, and there was also a stove in the terrace, shared with the room next door; all necessary kitchen utensils were available. Claudia was a great host, she was very attentive & friendly, made us feel welcome. The hotel was nice & quiet, and breakfast was tasty. We’d definitely recommend it, and will be staying again in our next visit to Tamarindo.
P.S. It is useful having a car if staying here, since it’s not located downtown.
- Beautiful rooms, wonderful setting and host were lovely. Very happy with our stay. Highly recommend if you are looking for wonderful bed and breakfast.
- Great service, in a beautiful place with a great pool and garden, from which we were able to observe the monkeys every morning. Very good breakfast!
One of our top picks in Brasilito.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Conchal Hotel offers accommodations in Brasilito, just 8 miles from Tamarindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is 0.7 miles from Conchal Hotel, and Playa Hermosa is 14 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 22 miles away.
- Only few minutes walk from the best beach in Guanacaste Playa conchal, good restarurant also. I would recommend this please if you looking for a hotel close to playa Conchal
- Simon and Hilda along with their staff were always pleasant and attentive. The inner courtyard with pool was an oasis in a rather scruffy village. Conchal beach is beautiful and with a car there are many beaches to discover and daytrips to be had.
- Nice and clean accommodation. Beaches available on foot (cca 500m).
- The breakfast included in the room rate is very good
- Relaxing feel of the place, excellent professional staff. Good restaurant, great chef, mmmm enjoyed it 🙂
Seis Playas Hotel
Located in Tamarindo, 4 miles from Playa Conchal, Seis Playas Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from Seis Playas Hotel, and Playa Grande is 4.2 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 24 miles away.
- The pool was wonderful. Breakfast was good. Room was comfortable and nice. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Great, friendly little hotel, lovely and quiet, great staff, nice breakfast. Very clean, nice pool. Away from the noise of Tamarindo, but easy to get there in 10 mins by car.
- The staff were friendly and responsive to our needs. We love the tranquil setting, minutes from Tamarindo without the noise and crowds…a refuge to base from!
- If you have a vehicle and are traveling around this is a nice retreat. If you don’t it’s too far from Tamarindo
- La tranquilidad, relación familiar con el personal, instalaciones muy cómodas
One of our top picks in Playa Grande.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sugar’s Monkey offers accommodations in Playa Grande. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Tamarindo is 2.4 miles from Sugar’s Monkey, and Playa Conchal is 5 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 27 miles away.
Staff and location are amazing. You can feel it like home.
Enrico, the owner, is a funny and helpful person and his staff lovely.
We enjoyed tours organized by them, such as Mangrove kayoing and snorkeling with Jonhatan, and surf lesson with the best surf teacher ever, Aitor.
We truly recommend Sugar’s Monkey for your stay. Beach is only 2 minutes walking!
Breakfast is delicious and ask them to prepare the pizza, it’s too tasty!
- The location was amazing. We felt very close to nature (howler monkeys, birds,…). We enjoyed a lot being so close to the Playa Grande. When the sun was too strong, we headed to the swimming pool and grabbed a good coffee. Very nice and cosy place to stay. Don’t miss the Tuesday Pizza and live music ! The owner is of Italian origin;-)
- great location near Playa Grande main break, great feeling to the place, nice little pool, friendly staff, nice big clean room with large shower, A/C, lots of stuff around the property like pool table, skateboards, games. close to a few good restaurants. security guard on site.
- Fab location and great hotel. Would reccomened the surf lessons with Aitor they were fab ! Food and pizzas also great !!!
- Great quiet location, out of the city, 2min walk from the beach so very convenient, very friendly staff, nice pool area.
- Staff and location are amazing. You can feel it like home.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Brasilito is a cabin-style beach retreat offering splendid ocean views in Costa Rica, just 1,700 feet from Conchal Beach. There is a dining restaurant on site. Free parking is available.Tucked away on palm tree covered grounds, Hotel Brasilito is decorated with soft colors and wood furnishings. Common areas have free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.The rooms have parquet floors and private bathrooms with showers, some of which include bathtubs. Some rooms also have free Wi-Fi access.A breakfast menu can be enjoyed in the many outdoor seating areas. The bar offers delicious drinks and features colorful décor. Guests can taste local specialties at Oasis Restaurant.The tour desk can recommend turtle-watching day trips and excursions to nearby waterfalls, hot springs and mud baths. Flamingo Beach is 3 miles from Brasilito and Flamingo Airport is one mile from the hotel. Car rental services can be arranged.
- Access to the beach and nice bar with happy hours. Nice parking place in front of the building. Recommended for shorter stay.
- This place is a true hidden gem. RIGHT on the beach with a fabulous restaurant and bar, friendly and helpful staff, and basic but clean rooms. Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend for a relaxing beach break with incredible sunsets.
- Great location next to Playa Conchal. We stayed 1 night and we were happy staying only one night. Room was very small and not that clean. But it was great for the location and a 1 night stay. Restaurant on site.
- It was right on the sand — better than the pictures
- Location next to beach, nice open atmosphere. Rooms at gallery, good shower
Hotel El Manglar
Located in Playa Grande in the region of Guanacaste, 2 miles from Tamarindo, Hotel El Manglar features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Playa Conchal is 6 miles from Hotel El Manglar, and Playa Hermosa is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 27 miles from Hotel El Manglar.
- The laid back attitude of staff was so lovely. They were very helpful and had good suggestions for what to do around the area.
- Excellent staff and a wonderful relaxed environment. I loved the fact that the area was not touristy and that there were elements of nature are everywhere.
- Location, private direct access to the beach, nice room
- Staff is incredibly nice and the location amazing.
- Reasonably clean; decent small pool; nice covered seating pavilion next to pool
Flor y Bambu
One of our top picks in Playa Grande – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Flor y Bambu is located in Playa Grande in the region of Guanacaste, just 3.4 miles from Tamarindo.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Playa Conchal is 4.4 miles from Flor y Bambu, and Playa Hermosa is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 3.1 miles from Flor y Bambu.
- The staff were amazing and so accommodating. I loved the resident dogs and local style home cooked breakfast
Amazing spot! Amazing Hosts / Owners!
Great Breakfast. There is an exceptional Italian Restaurant at the street corner (5 minutes by foot). Free bike rentals onsite. We took the cab going to Playa Grande (5min +\-). Misael became our driver for the rest of our stay. The pool is a nice break from the Pacific waves…The lodging is unique comfortable and well put together, very peaceful place. I love the outdoor shower. Nicholas and Sophie went above and beyond. Thank you so much guys..
- The ambiance is magnificent and tranquil. The atmosphere is very relaxed and friendly. The owners are amazing and informative about the area. I recommend this place without hesitation.
- This place was incredible and unique, the owners are fantastic. Can’t wait to go back!
- Lovely glamping units in secluded spot s around that beautiful gardens. The hammocks are the most comfortable ever. Peaceful and tranquil.
Hotel Guanacaste Lodge
Hotel Guanacaste Lodge is located 1,000 feet from Flamingos Beach and 4.3 miles from Conchal Beach. It features a swimming pool, sun terrace and an extensive garden. Wi-Fi is free in public areas.The rooms offer wooden furnishing, air conditioning, ceiling fan, a desk and cable TV. The bathrooms are private and have shower and free toiletries. All accommodations include a terrace with pool and garden views.Guests at Hotel Guanacaste Lodge can enjoy a free daily breakfast, served next to the pool. Other dining options can be found within 1,000 feet.Activities as diving at Catalina Island, horseback riding, canopy tours, rafting in Colorado River and visits to Arenal Volcano can be arranged at this property.This hotel is 12.4 miles from Playa Grande Beach and 32.3 miles from Liberia Town Centre. Daniel Oduber International Airport is a 1-hour drive away.
- Lovely breakfast with rice and beans with eggs plus fruit, juice, toast and coffee. Pool was really nice temperature and there were shaded areas to relax out of the sun. Having a fridge was very useful to store some cold beers and drinks from the supermarket next door. Hosts were very friendly and there was a great restaurant next door. Easy to get to beaches from here too.
A place 300m from the Potrero beach (darker sand, no beach facilities), the Flamingo beach 2 km further, as well as other beaches (Playa Dante, Conchal 5-8 km).
The Guanacaste Lodge is simple, bungalow like accommodation in a lushy garden with palms and lot of birds and a medium size pool. Rooms are clean, beds are quite hard with only a sheet to cover, but the weather is warm all year around. AC working well. Internet access in the room, rather speedy. Breakfast is simple and the same every day (eggs, beans with rice, toasts, orange juice, fresh fruit) so if you stay longer there is no real choice. The owner is a very nice couple, trying to please their guests. Anna, though speaking no English, is very sweet person. One day I went for a whole day trip asking her to leave my breakfast in the fridge and she got up very early to bring me some toasts. To wrap up – if you plan to stay do not expect anything fancy but very quiet and pleasant family run lodge for a reasonable price.
- Location in piena natura pulita e staff super gentile
Good value, in an otherwise expensive area. Staff does not speak english, but very nice.
Fridge in the room.
- Beautiful grounds with a great pool, 5 minute walk to the beach. Friendly family and very helpful staff that runs this hotel. Highly recommend this!
One of our top picks in Tamarindo.Offering an outdoor pool and sun terrace,Wyndham Tamarindo is set in Tamarindo in the Guanacaste Region, 12.4 miles from Playa Conchal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and pool bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Esplendor Tamarindo features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property as well as a spa offering a variety of treatments. Pura Vista restaurant offers Costa Rican cuisine.Playa Hermosa is 31.1 miles from Wyndham Tamarindo, while Playa Grande is 10.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The staff in the restaurant and bar were excellent .
- the staff was very helpful and area was clean. I just think that they need to work on the food selection a little bit more. not enough varity.
- Perfect rooms. Good size and modern. Great pool and view.
- We stayed at the Esplendor last year and loved the place. Great location, fabulous view of the bay and sunset
- Great location with all rooms and the infinity pool overlooking the Pacific.
La Marejada is located in Playa Grande, 2.4 miles from Tamarindo and 5 miles from Playa Conchal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.Playa Hermosa is 20 miles from La Marejada, and Nosara is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 27 miles from La Marejada.
- This place is very close to the beach in a rather quiet area – not crowded with tourists or locals, almost felt that we had our own private one mile long beach. The guests are mainly surf junkies which gives a peculiar atmosphere – it made us taking a surf lesson, though it wasn’t among our plans. It is a small place, but has its own restaurant, so there is some night life there. Also you can find other restaurants in walking distance. The locals speak really good English from the guides to the cashiers in the shops. The owner can arrange you tours or give advice what to do/see. Many other beaches can be located around, all has its own unique features.
- Incredibly helpful & friendly staff. Close to the beach. Breakfast in the restaurant (costs extra) was good & reasonably priced.
- Friendly staff. Nice restaurant. Comfortable room. Lovely small pool. Right at beach.
- Wonderful staff, right near beach. Relaxed and fun. Great food and drinks with daily happy hour. Great surfing lesson right from staff! The dipping pool and location are wonderful! You get the best of both worlds with quiet place to stay and amazing beach to hang at, but just a 1$ water taxi and you are in Tamarindo (though, the shuttle ends at 4pm…)
- The restaurant serves delicious meals and drinks and is open all day. Easy walk to beach. Staff and host are very friendly and helpful. Very relaxing place.
Top Hotels In Garita Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Garita Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Garita Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Garita Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!