10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gargantilla Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Gargantilla Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gargantilla Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gargantilla Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gargantilla Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gargantilla Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gargantilla Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gargantilla Extremadura:
El Salugral Termal Resort
With good access to the A-66 Motorway, this spa-hotel is just outside Hervás in Extremadura’s Ambroz Valley. It offers a modern spa with an indoor pool, outdoor pool and a hot tub.The air-conditioned rooms at El Salugral Termal Resort feature parquet floors and views of the River Ambroz. Each one comes with cable TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.El Salugral’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food, and during the summer you can enjoy a meal or a drink on the terrace. There is also a café with a lounge and terrace.Hervás has a charming Jewish quarter, and is part of the Silver Tourist Route. Plasencia is a 30-minute drive away, and you can drive to Salamanca in around an hour.
- Habitación cómoda, calefacción por todos los lados, hambiente muy agradable.
- Nada realmente, no se ha que se deben varios 10 en las valoraciones.
- El entorno es muy bonito y además las camas eran super cómodas, nos sorprendió positivamente. En general el trato del personal muy bueno.
- Situado en un lugar muy tranquilo,precioso y agradable. Las camas muy cómodas. La habitación perfecta. El trato del personal muy correcto
- El sitio es fantástico, el entorno inmejorable, la única pega no poder quedarnos más tiempo
Hotel Spa Sinagoga
This hotel has a spa with an indoor pool, sauna and a range of treatments. It is located in the Extremaduran town of Hervás and offers great views of the Ambroz Valley.The rooms at Hotel Spa Sinagoga feature air conditioning, central heating and parquet floors. Each one has free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The Sinagoga’s restaurant serves traditional food from Extremadura, specializing in rice dishes. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Extremadura. The hotel organizes quad biking and zip-line trips, as well as hunting.The Jerte Valley is 22 mi from the hotel, and Plasencia is 19 mi away. With good access to the A66 Motorway, Hotel Spa Sinagoga is around an hour’s drive from Salamanca.
- Good paellas and pizzas. Also, mountain views from the upper floors
The hotel was a convenient stop on our trip, with spacious room, comfortable bed (in my opinion), nice views from balcony, very interesting town to walk around.
Good value for money.
- Nice view of snow covered mountains from my mini balcony
- Easy to get to. Plenty of space. Big clean rooms and very friendly and servic-minded staff!
- Staff were friendly though English limited. Clean and tidy. Great hotel in the middle of Spain.
Hospedería Valle del Ambroz
This hotel is situated in a majestic building: an old convent dating from the 17th century, in Valle del Ambroz in the north of the province of Cáceres.The hotel has been renovated but has preserved impressive spaces such as the cloister. It is a spacious property that enjoys plenty of natural light and spectacular views of the mountains and town.Enjoy this fantastic landscape by going on a trek or horseback riding route through the surrounding nature. Sampling the excellent regional cuisine in the hotel restaurant is also an absolute must.
Very good choices for breakfast. Dinner for the Menu del Dia was good at inclusive 15e plus drink in a superb dining room.
The ambience was very good and the photographic display really good.
- Hotel in a renovated historic building with stunning restaurant room and food. Located 5 mins from Autoroute de la Plata in a lovely scenic village and countryside. Ideal for a quality stay whilst travelling north or south in Spain.
- Seems to be a new chef, set menu which is usually good has been very poor last two stays.
- Very close to the old quarter but not inside. Parking is right outside in a safe area. The Jewish quarter is only a few steps away. The hotel is in an old convent and preserves much of the original building. The workers were polite and friendly. Breakfast had a good variety while our dinner was exceptional, a bargain when you consider the price of 15 euros. In your dinner or lunch you get a choice of four or five starters, four or five main dishes, and the same for dessert. Delicious bread, wine or beer, and water is included in the fixed price.
- Have stayed here many times and the food has always been good. This time it was absolutely amazing and one of the best meals we have ever had and only table d hote !! Lovely room and friendly staff
- Very good choices for breakfast. Dinner for the Menu del Dia was good at inclusive 15e plus drink in a superb dining room.
Gran Hotel Balneario
Located only 3.1 mi from Baños Lake, in Baños Montemayor, Gran Hotel Balneario offers direct access to Balneario de Montemayor Thermal Spa. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Each room is air conditioned and has a private bathroom with a shower or bath and hairdryer. There is also a flat-screen TV, telephone and desk.The hotel features a restaurant with evening concerts and bar. There is also a common lounge with a TV and mini library.The Sierra de Gredos Mountains can be reached in 40 minutes by car and Salamanca is an hour’s drive away.
Great location and friendly staff.
Beautiful ceramics in the lobby.
- Banos was obviously once a thriving spa town that has declined with the popularity of ‘taking the waters’. The Gran Hotel is a mixture of opulence in some of the décor (check out the wall tiles) and faded the glory (the exterior paintwork). The staff were super helpful although their English (and my Spanish) was limited.
La reserva no era para mí, era para un familiar pero nos dijo que han salido contentísimos con la estancia.
El hotel es muy bonito, limpio y con trabajadores muy educados. Tiene parking gratuito cerrado para que haya más seguridad, ya que solo puedes entrar con la llave que te facilitan al hospedarte.
La comida muy buena y abundante, las cenas y comidas son menús con varias opciones a escoger y los desayunos buffet libre.
El balneario está situado en el mismo edificio pero se paga a parte de la habitación.
- El entorno, el aroma clásico fue toda una experiencia.
- El entorno y la historia del balneario. Balneario sobre termas romanas es muy interesante. El hotel tiene sus años pero lo han ido reformando y es lo suficientemente cómodo.
- Great location and friendly staff.
Hotel La Glorieta
Featuring a restaurant and bar, Hotel La Glorieta is located in Baños de Montemayor. This property offers double or single rooms, banquet facilities, and a shared terrace and games room.All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel have a TV, desk, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms have a private terrace.The property offers a tour desk and a shared lounge, and free WiFi is available in all public areas. The on-site restaurant offers á la carte dishes, and diet menus are available under request.You can find the town’s Roman Baths just 1,000 feet from Hotel La Glorieta. There is easy access to the A66 motorway, located 1.9 mi away.
- Muy amables todas las personas del servicio. El desayuno estuvo muy bien. La localización era muy agradable, con vistas a la montaña y a la calzada romana. Con aparcamiento propio. Muy fácil de encontrar. Es un hotel modesto, sin grandes lujos pero que cumple las expectativas de cualquiera.
- la situation geographique la disponibilite du personnel la qualite de la cuisine pourrait etre améliorée
- HOLA QUE TAL, EL TRATO, INFORMACION SOBRE EL PUEBLO Y LA CONFFIANZA .
- La atención de T….., una gran profesional que sabía de todo todito. 😁
- Ubicación como lugar para iniciar rutas por zonas próximas, tranquilidad, parking gratuito y buen desayuno.
Hotel Rural Eloy
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Hotel Rural Eloy is located in Baños de Montemayor. This 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal in the restaurant.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Hotel Rural Eloy has some rooms with mountain views, and all rooms include a terrace. All rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Staff at the reception can provide information on what to do in the area.Plasencia is 28 miles from Hotel Rural Eloy, while Hervás is 5 miles away.
- La recepcionista muy amable, servicial y simpática
El personal super amable pendientes de todo. La limpieza superior y la ubicación excelente. La decoración super cuidada hasta el último detalle.
- La habitación comoda,grande y bonita.Parkin gratuito.
- La habitación muy amplia, el hotel muy lindo decorado. La cama comodisima y el personal encantador.
- El desayuno estaba correcto, nada del otro mundo pero aceptable. El alojamiento muy bonito, se nota que se ha reformado hace poco (baños nuevos, mobiliario…) .
Set on the Silver Pilgrimage Route, this hotel is located on the historic town of Baños de Montemayor. Hotel Alegría offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a restaurant.The Alegría has easy access through the N-630 motorway, and is only 350 feet from the town’s Roman villages and thermal baths. Free public parking is possible nearby.Offering a terrace and a bar, the hotel includes a common lounge with TV. The restaurant serves a homemade daily menu, and it specializes on codfish dishes.Each guest room at Alegría hotel comes with a private bathroom with shower, a TV and a mini-bar.The accommodations is 17 mi from Covatilla Ski Resort, and Plasencia is 35 minutes’ drive. Salamanca is 1 hour drive, while Cáceres is 75 mi away.
- Habitaciones muy limpias y personal atento y muy agradable , sin duda volveremos
- La ubicación es excelente y el trato de recepción y del resto del personal es excelente también. El desayuno es bueno, pero sería estupendo que pusiesen zumo de naranja de verdad
- QUE ES UN HOTEL FAMILIAR Y ESTABAMOS SOLOS NOSOTROS EN EL HOTEL, 7 HABITACIONES, LA ESTANCIA FUE SOLO PERNOCTAR Y DESAYUNO, LINEAS GENERALES BASTANTE BIEN
Me gusto todo, Sergio el chico de recepción muy educado y correcto,el trato fue espectacular.
Viajo en moto y me ofrecieron ponerla en un garaje y eso fue un buen detalle.
- Es un hotel muy familiar. La amabilidad del personal y el servicio de restauración excelente.
Hotel Restaurante Jarilla
Hotel Restaurante Jarilla is located 3 minutes’ drive from Jarilla and 16 mi from the city of Plasencia. It offers a restaurant and 13 double rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Hotel Restaurant Jarilla have balconies and feature a TV, telephone and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The à la carte restaurant at this hotel serves traditional dishes and specializes in grilled meat.La Covatilla and the Valley of Jerte can be reached in 15 minutes’ drive of the hotel. The area is also ideal for paragliding.
- Friendly staff and clean with clean bathroom and nice balcony
- La atención del personal. La ubicación para salir rapidamente hacia otras visitas.
Goede prijs / kwaliteit verhouding
- La amabilidad del personal. Las habitaciones muy amplias y limpias.
- Todo estaba muy correcto, El personal, el lugar, sosiego. Muy recomendable
Hotel Judería Valle del Jerte
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Hotel Judería Valle del Jerte is located in the small town of Cabezuela del Valle, on the edge of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains, and 20 mi from Plasencia.Including air conditioning and heating, the rooms have a rustic décor, and come with either a double bed or twin beds. They also have a TV, and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a balcony.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast. The hotel has a bar with a flat-screen TV.An array of outdoor activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding area, including hiking, horse riding and canyoning. The Garganta de los Infiernos Nature Reserve is just 1.9 mi from Hotel Judería Valle del Jerte. The River Jerte is a 5-minute walk away.
The owners were very nice and dinner was great! We also had a room with a nice view over the mountains in the valley and the location was good to explore the Valle del Jerte (if you’re travelling by car).
Also, the area was so quiet that it was no problem at all to sleep with the windows open which is perfect if you love waking up to the sounds of nature.
Location was good, although the hotel is located in a very narrow street opposite a church. Locals are very friendly and always ready to help. There are 3 natural pools close by, one about 5 min walking ant the other 2 about 10 min.
There is no hotel parking but you can easily park up the hill in the ayuntamiento (town hall) parking.
- Me gustó la zona del hotel y las vistas de la habitación.baño simple pero limpio.
- desayuno bien la habitación super antigua no tenia nada qe ver con las fotos deja mucho qe desear
- El desayuno bastante bien. El personal extraordinario y tratando de tener mucha delicadeza con el servicio.
- The owners were very nice and dinner was great! We also had a room with a nice view over the mountains in the valley and the location was good to explore the Valle del Jerte (if you’re travelling by car).
Hotel Valle del Jerte Los Arenales
Hotel Valle del Jerte Los Arenales features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and rooms with views of the nearby Garganta de Los Infiernos Nature Reserve. Set in gardens, it is located outside the village of Jerte, in the Cáceres province.Each charming, rustic room at Hotel Valle del Jerte Los Arenales has simple, pastel-colored décor. All rooms have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Traditional Spanish cuisine is served in the Valle del Jerte’s à la carte restaurant. There is also a café.The hotel offers easy access to the Sierra de Gredos Mountains, ideal for hiking.Plasencia is a 45-minute drive away, while Salamanca and Cáceres are within 75 mi of Los Arenales.
The room was clean and comfortable and dog friendly,excellent location with beautiful backdrop.
For what we paid it was excellent value and continental breakfast included.
- The staff were excellent, my room was spotless, the restaurant was very nice and the meal I had was perfect. For the price they charge its exceptional value.
- La ubicación es fantástica. La habitación tenía un buen tamaño y las camas eran cómodas. Buena calidad-precio!!!
Amabilidad de algunos camareros
Amabilidad de algunas recepcionistas
El desayuno merece la pena, es un buffet libre con un poco de todo, además el personal es muy amable.
La ubicación es perfecta para la ruta de los pilones y la garganta del infierno (justo en frente). Hay parking al exterior. Frente a la N110 a 5 minutos en coche del pueblo Jerte.
- The room was clean and comfortable and dog friendly,excellent location with beautiful backdrop.
Top Hotels In Gargantilla Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gargantilla Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gargantilla Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gargantilla Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!