10 Best Hotels To Stay In Garfield Heights Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Garfield Heights Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Garfield Heights Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Garfield Heights Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Garfield Heights Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Garfield Heights Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Garfield Heights Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Garfield Heights Ohio:
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Independence
This hotel is located 10 minutes from Cleveland city center and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & Museum. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and a daily continental breakfast.Cable TV is featured in every guest room at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Independence. They also include cable, a coffee machine and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Independence Americas Best Value Inn. On-site laundry facilities are also provided. The 24-hour front desk offers fax and copy services.Cleveland Metro Parks Zoo is 5 miles from the hotel. The Greater Cleveland Aquarium is a 15-minute drive away.
Nothing there was no heat the beds were so dirty the bathroom was so disquesting that we drove to a ya station to use the bathroom the staff was mean and would
- Staff was friendly and made suggestions for easy travel from a concert we came to town for.
- everything was old looking,it smelled like mold. I would not take a bath. I was so afraid I was going to get bed bugs. it does not look like the picture.
- Soon you walking the hotel smell like dog poop ? and not even animals love like that all the bed dirty comforta sheet pillows look brown dirty I never see in my life like this I took pictures and show the front desk the give us another room worest soon when in smell so bad I get headaches feeling so gross I mean our move are changing the give anther smoking we told go see first before we move our bed it look ok the same but I was so tired from driving our trips change 3 different room I will never recommend for anyone I don’t even know how people stay doing business the hotel should shut down!
- Hotel is fine for the price but not amazing. The staff was super friendly and helpful.
- Nothing there was no heat the beds were so dirty the bathroom was so disquesting that we drove to a ya station to use the bathroom the staff was mean and would
Embassy Suites Cleveland-Rockside
This Independence hotel is within 12.5 miles from Hopkins International Airport and downtown Cleveland. The hotel offers free airport shuttle service, a business center and free on-site parking.Each spacious suite at the Cleveland Embassy offers a separate living room with microwave and refrigerator. Two cable TVs and Wi-Fi access are provided.Embassy Suites Cleveland-Rockside serves a hot breakfast every morning. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the nightly Manager’s Reception. The hotel’s Embassy Grille offers lunch, dinner and room service.Recreational facilities at the Rockside Embassy Suites include a spacious indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and a well-equipped gym with cardio and weight-training equipment.
- The room was updated nicely and the beds were comfortable.
- no the eggs was not extra fluffy the bed was excellent the service desk did not serve me the way that they were supposed to I asked for a extra pillow and a blanket and never got it
- Concierge service was great. Room had some air problems. Too cold & could not find a way to adjust. Omelette was great but sausage was average.
- The hotel was very nice, very friendly staff. The complimentary food was awesome! The rooms were great although the tissue was empty, but the staff provided more.
- Kitchenette and second tv in living room and the free happy hours reception.
Red Roof Inn Cleveland – Independence
One of our top picks in Independence.In Independence, Ohio, this smoke-free hotel features free Wi-Fi access. A 24-hour front desk is available. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum is 8 miles away and Horseshoe Casino is 9 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is included in rooms at the Red Roof Inn Cleveland – Independence. Select rooms feature a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee-making facilities.Guests can use a safe. The property provides free parking.Hopkins Airport is 12 miles away. Guests are an 11-minute drive from both Metroparks Zoo and Progressive Field, home of the Cleveland Indians.
- If you are visiting the Cleveland area, this place is in a great location for the value. Right off the highway, and only about a 10 min drive to downtown.
- Very nice room design. Great water pressure in shower. Flat screen TV with HDMI hookup allowed for electronics options. Great access to an abundance of nearby restaurants. Seemed like a decent neighborhood. Easy to find, right off the highway.
- Staff was pleasant and the stay was great as always
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was quiet, comfortable and clean. Extra pillows on the bed were provided. Shower had good water pressure. That’s all I need for a good night’s stay.
- I like how quite it was and no one from front desk or housekeeping bothered me
Hyatt Place Cleveland Independence
Conveniently located near the intersection of Interstate 480 and Interstate 77, this Independence hotel is less than 10 miles from Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum and the Cleveland city center.Free Wi-Fi and a 42-inch flat-screen TV are provided in every guest room at the Hyatt Place Cleveland Independence. A small refrigerator is also included in each room.Guests can swim in the indoor pool or enjoy a workout in the 24-hour fitness center at Independence Cleveland Hyatt Place. Free parking is available on site.A complimentary breakfast featuring oatmeal, fresh cut fruit, breakfast sandwiches, and more is served each morning.First Energy Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena and Progressive Field are within a 15-minute drive of this hotel. Thistledown Racetrack and the Cleveland Metro Parks Zoo are less than 8 miles away.
- The room was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and we had everything in room that we needed. We were able to host a little pizza party in the lobby for our room which was convenient and appreciated! Check in was easy, checkout even easier.. keys left in the room. No paper exchange at all!
- Enjoyed the room with the lounge area and the king size bed. The glass shower doors was a very nice touch. Would differently stay here on our next trip to Cleveland.
- I liked the beds and pillows! The workout area was nice. Breakfast choices plentiful.
- The room was decent size, there were places nearby to eat.
The staff was very personable and accommodating from the front desk, the manager, cleaning staff and shuttle drivers. Everyone was helpful and they were very friendly.
The room was very clean and the beds were wonderful, so comfortable.
Their daily breakfast was good with hot and cold options.
La Quinta Inn Cleveland Independence
Located off of Interstate 77, this La Quinta in Independence, Ohio is 10 miles from downtown Cleveland and serves a continental breakfast daily. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Each room at the La Quinta Inn Cleveland Independence has a flat-screen cable TV and is air-conditioned. A hairdryer is provided in the private bathroom.Guests staying at the Independence La Quinta Inn can enjoy the convenience of a 24-hour front desk. Express check-in is also available.The Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Cleveland Stadium and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame are 11 miles away.
- Price was good. Comfortable and clean room. Close to restaurants.
- My grandson enjoyed making waffles & they were excellent……..for a FREE continental breakfast, I thought it was great!
- Pleasant weekend trip. Very clean and affordable. Free Breakfast on time, great location will definetively stay here again!
- The hospitality of the staff. The other guess we’re very friendly.
- 24 hour check in time was wonderful since we were traveling due to a family emergency and did not have an exact check in time. The willingness of the night clerk to provide for our needs (crib, towels, pillows etc.)
Crowne Plaza Cleveland South-Independence
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Crowne Plaza Cleveland South-Independence is located in Independence in the region of Ohio, just 8 miles from Cleveland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Brooklyn is 5 miles from Crowne Plaza Cleveland, and Orange is 10 miles away. Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- COMFORTABLE BEDS, SHOWER HAD OUTSTANDING WATER PRESSURE
- Location to Cleveland Clinic, and the value for the price.
- I liked that there was an indoor pool and the price of the room !
- Everything was great internet was out but no big deal guy at desk andrew was veryhelpful and pleasant
- The hotel was extremely clean. It didn’t smell and the staff were very nice. It was a good location near downtown Cleveland. There were also so many good options to choose from near the location
Courtyard Cleveland Independence
Just next to Interstates 480 and 77, this hotel offers rooms with 27-inch LCD TVs and in-room coffee facilities. A 24-hour snack shop, indoor pool and fitness center are on site.Courtyard Cleveland Independence’s rooms include an ergonomic work area with desk lighting and free wired internet.The Bistro serves breakfast and dinner options daily. The Market is open 24/7 and stocks a selection of beverages and light snacks.Guests can read a free USA Today newspaper by the Courtyard Cleveland’s lobby fireplace. Free Wi-Fi access is also available in the lobby.The Courtyard Cleveland Independence is 12 miles from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Cleveland Browns Stadium.
- I like the price, the room was very clean and I loved the desk.
- The bed was lovely!Slept lile a baby and The jacuzzi had me so relaxed!
- The barista named Eli working at the café was exceptionally friendly. We started a “pay it forward” coffee sharing trend the morning I was there. It was a great time
- THE STAFF WAS AWESOME VERY FRIENDLY AND CHECK IN TIME WAS QUICK AND EASY
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was beautiful. I also liked how late the checkout time was, i didnt have to wake up and rush to leave.
Comfort Inn Independence
Located in Independence, 8 miles from Cleveland, Comfort Inn Independence features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV.Brooklyn is 6 miles from Comfort Inn Independence, and Orange is 10 miles from the property. Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is 11 miles away.
- The remodel of the room was awesome except the dated sofa looked like the 70’s
- The hotel is in a good location, the room was roomy and the sofa made the room extra comfortable. Also, There was no problem in checking in early if needed and breakfast was delicious.
- Clean, easy on and off the expressway, staff was very friendly.
Breakfast was good fresh food
I used the pull out couch and it was initially dirty and the mattress was very thin and springy
- The breakfast was very good, coffee could be better. The room was a nice size, clean with no oders.
DoubleTree by Hilton Cleveland South
Featuring the comfort of the suburbs and the excitement of nearby downtown Cleveland, this hotel is only moments from area points of interest and provides numerous free amenities and services.The Doubletree Hotel Cleveland South boasts a convenient location at the intersection of Interstate 77 and 480, which offers easy access to Hopkins International Airport as well as the downtown area. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Cleveland Botanical Gardens and the Great Lakes Science Center are all only a short drive away.With free airport shuttle service, free high-speed internet and a 24-hour fitness center, every stay at the South Cleveland Doubletree is sure to be enjoyable. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free evening reception, featuring appetizers and cocktails. The hotel also offers on-site gourmet dining at Shula’s 2, a top-rated steakhouse.
- The staff was great at accommodating rooms, but the room I was originally in the sheets on the bed were not clean. However, the staff accommodated me with no hesitation.
- The hotel was perfectly located for us. The swimming pool was great.
- The beds we’re so comfortable their cookies n fruit water was amazing the front desk employees were so friendly.
Very nice facility with a great restaurant and bar. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
If I come back to that area for business, I will book there again.
- Easy access from highway. Very clean friendly staff
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Independence
The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo is 5.6 miles from this hotel in Independence, Ohio. It includes an outdoor pool and guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi and coffee facilities.The rooms and suites at the Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Independence have cable TV. Select rooms include a spa bathtub and suites provide a kitchen.Cleveland Hampton Inn & Suites Independence offers an on-site business center and a gym. Laundry facilities are also an available convenience.Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport is 12.5 miles away. Independence Hampton Inn & Suites is 9.9 miles from downtown Cleveland.
- Friendly staff, very clean rooms, comfortable bedding, good breakfast… plenty of receptacles for phones and other electronics
- Very clean, quiet hotel. Beds very comfortable. Big bathroom. Lots of choices for breakfast. Very pleased.
- The people working there were all friendly. From the reception desk, to the maids, and the gentleman that was mopping the stairs. The evening reception was a nice touch also.
- Newly renovated and the best Hampton Inn I’ve stayed in. Rooms laid out well with plenty of charging outlets, good lighting and comfortable beds. Luxurious looking coverings an extra touch. Also the evening reception sets this choice apart from other choices in the area. Excellent hot appetizers and dessert as well as cheese and crackers and wine complementary. Nice lobby. Check in and out quick and professional. Front desk staff excellent , especially Kyle. Will stay again when going back to the Cleveland clinic facility next door.
- The hotel was very conveniently located near major highways, but far enough away so traffic was not an issue.
Top Hotels In Garfield Heights Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Garfield Heights Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Garfield Heights Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Garfield Heights Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!