10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gardners Grove New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Gardners Grove New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gardners Grove New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gardners Grove New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gardners Grove New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gardners Grove New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gardners Grove New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gardners Grove New Hampshire:
Hampton Inn & Suites Tilton
This Tilton, New Hampshire hotel offers a free breakfast and free high-speed internet access. Plymouth State University and Lewis & Saunders Incorporated are a short drive from the hotel.Every room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tilton hotel includes a coffee maker and a flat-screen LCD TV. The rooms also feature a work desk and in-room movies.A fitness room and an indoor pool are on-site at the Tilton Hampton Inn & Suites hotel. The hotel offers baggage storage and laundry facilities.The Castle in the Clouds, a historic mountaintop estate, is within driving distance of the hotel. Weirs Beach and the Canterbury Shaker Village, including a museum, restaurant and store, are near the hotel.
- Loved the free coffee station, available all day. The hot tub was great too, as were the fluffy pillows.
- Very quit nice but room was very bright at night not dark enough ac was not that cool room was a bit hot
Everything… cleaning staff could have done better!
Kitchen/ breakfast staff was superior to others
- Comfy bed. Easy access! convenient of Rte.93, NH, pretty interior!
- The location was great. It was right off the highway and across from the outlet stores and lake region. We were attending a concert at Meadowbrook and the hotel was only about 25 minutes away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton
Located off Interstate 93, this hotel is 15 miles from Weirs Beach and the Gunstock Ski Area. It features an indoor pool, a hot breakfast buffet, and 32-inch flat-screen TVs.The Tilton Holiday Inn Express offers warm-colored rooms, each with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. Guests can watch cable TV or use the free Wi-Fi. A large hardwood desk is also provided.The on-site gym includes cardio equipment and mounted flat-screen TVs. This smoke-free Tilton hotel also has a business center located off of the lobby and ski passes are available at the 24-hour front desk.The New Hampshire Motor Speedway is 11.4 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton. The Mojalaki Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Clean friendly stay. Always a great stay in Tilton nh. No complaints at all
- Rooms are very well set up, there is a microwave, a fridge and the TV’s are nice and big and the channel lineups are great as well.
- Comfortable bed, clean rooms and very friendly staff. Check in and out hours very accommodating.
- Good location, close to outlets and short drive to Laconia. Pretty pond/woods on property. Breakfast was great, lots of options. Comfortable beds!
The room was modern, clean, liked the refrigerator in the room and the Keurig coffee maker.
The Breakfast room was large and had a nice sitting area, with fireplace and large TV. We meet family from the area and was able to use the room to visit with them.
Travelodge Tilton/Lake Winnisquam
Located in Winnisquam, 20 miles from Concord, Travelodge Tilton/Lake Winnisquam features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Rochester is 31 miles from Travelodge Tilton/Lake Winnisquam, and Meredith is 12 miles away.
- Nothing. The heat didn’t work. The tv and refrigerator were broken. The kitchen and bathroom were filthy.
- Love the staff, very friendly!! The view was to die for and the value was amazing!!!
- Staff was very nice. Location was decent with a nice view. Everything was clean and the beds were very comfortable.
- NOTHING, I WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN VERY DIRTY UNCOMFORTABLE NOT WORTH THE MONEY:(
- bed was comfortable, room was very clean. View of the lake from our room was amazing.
Super 8 Tilton / Lake Winnipesaukee
This New Hampshire hotel is 5 miles from Lake Winnisquam. Super 8 Tilton/Lake Winnipesaukee serves continental breakfast and offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.All rooms are equipped with refrigerators and coffee makers. They also include desks.For guests’ convenience, Tilton Super 8 offers a 24-hour front desk and free parking. Many restaurants are within walking distance.Lochmere Golf & Country Club is one mile from Super 8. The hotel is within 15 miles of Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire Motor Speedway and Gunstock Ski Area.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the staff was very courteous and helpful.
- Good motel at a pretty reasonable price.eateries,shops,highway&attractions are nearby.the staff was helpful too&good breakfast
- The staff was very friendly! Our room was clean and walking through the halls you can tell they take good care of the hotel.
- I like the fact that there were no surprises. We got what is advertised which is what we paid for.
- Breakfast was pretty good. Eggs looked less than desirable, however. Loved the waffles.
Black Swan Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Black Swan Inn offers accommodations in Tilton. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Concord is 16 miles from Black Swan Inn, and Meredith is 16 miles away.
- Great old well kept 1880 mansion,the strained glass,woodwork and door hardware were fantastic!
- Lydia is Azande amazing Inn Keeper. Made us feel so welcome.
- Homey, cozy, a throw back in time of pure elegance. The staff is amazing and the food is spectacular! I’m greatful for the experience and can’t wait to stay again.
- When we arrived, we were greeted at the door by our host, Lydia. The house is very well kept and was so welcoming with the aroma of fresh baked banana muffins wafting throughout. We were taken on a tour of the house and shown to our room. The room was gorgeous complete with its own private bath and a naturally well lit sitting area. Between the accommodations and the hosts, we will be back.
- Beautiful house, kind and flexible welcome from the owners. Breakfast quite good.
The Landmark Inn
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Laconia, 22 miles from Concord, The Landmark Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rochester is 29 miles from The Landmark Inn, and Meredith is 9 miles away.
- The only thing I liked was the location. It was walking distance to were I needed to be
- Stayed during a winter blizzard, room stayed warm, parking was plowed.
- I loved the price. Every other hotel wanted $95+tax or more. I only spent $76, including tax. Comfortable room, and quiet.
- Only thing good about that hotel is the location other than that it’s a dump drug shack dirty blood on floors nasty filthy
- Nothing. I was charged for something that I wasn’t aware until I got home.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Gilford
This hotel in Gilford is just a half mile from Pheasant Ridge Golf Club and 7 miles from Weirs Beach on Lake Winnipesaukee. It has an indoor pool, a gym and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the TownePlace Suites by the Marriott Gilford have a full kitchen, a sitting area and cable TV.Guests at the Suites by Marriott Gilford receive a complimentary continental breakfast in the mornings. Other popular restaurants are less than 5 miles from the hotel.The TownePlace also has a range of convenient facilities, including laundry services and a safe behind the front desk.Local Gilford activities include bike trails, hiking and horseback riding.
- The only thing I liked about that place was the pool even the pool was not clean and Mero found mice poop on the counters and floors and Housekeeping did not pick it up we complained about it nothing was done
- Friendly staff, cleanliness of the room. Comfortable bed and pillows, bathroom was very clean!
- All the employees and cleaning crew did a great job. Thank you, Tammy, for all your help with making our fun events easier! Thank you Joe G the maintenance man for helping us when our car battery died.
- The staff were friendly and courteous. Very accommodating!
- Bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows and room was quiet. Breakfast was good.
Lazy E Motor Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the lake, Lazy E Motor Inn is located in Laconia.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.Concord is 27 miles from Lazy E Motor Inn, and Meredith is 5 miles away.
- Big room. Excellent unobstructed view across lake from room. Room and bath very clean and neat. Comfy bed. Short walk to beach; raft to swim to. Common patio area, lake view. Not new, but well cared for.
- I loved that the property is right on the lake. The bed was comfortable and I loved the fireplace.
- Right on the lake. Gas grill & the fire pit just a few steps from my front door.
if you love waking up on Paugus Bay, then this quaint motel is perfect.
Took my husband away to his favorite lake. Docks available if you bring your boat or if you rent one from nearby marinas. It was a great experience that we plan to repeat!
- Everything! The staff and hospitality was excellent!!
Fireside Inn & Suites Gilford
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Gilford, 26 miles from Concord, Fireside Inn & Suites Gilford features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rochester is 28 miles from Fireside Inn Gilford, NH, and Meredith is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- It was pleasant I enjoyed the refreshment room being open 24/7 as I tend to get thirsty in the middle of the night. I was located near the lobby but noise wasn’t a factor at all. My bed was very comfortable
- Pool very crowded. Hot tub dirty and debris floating in tub
- I’ve never slept in a bed so comfortable in my life! The room was georgeous and we loved the bonus room overlooking the pool
- Wonderful, clean, friendly staff, very helpful and accommodating.
- Everything. Love the pool and jaccuzi. Buffet breakfast was a great bonus. Could salk to Patricks Pub. Liquor store. And convenient store.
Grand View Motel and Cottages
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Grand View Motel and Cottages offers accommodations in Weirs Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Concord is 28 miles from Grand View Motel and Cottages, and Meredith is 3.8 miles from the property.
- THe view was gorgeous, the grounds beautiful. Very tranquil!
- View of Lake beautiful! Sitting on wrap around porch so relaxing.
- The owners were very welcoming and really cared about making your stay enjoyable. The room was immaculate and the bed was extremely comfortable. I would definitely recommend
- This property is a jewel in the Lakes/Mountain region of NH. The view from the yard and from our room was amazing!! It certainly is a “Grand View”. The owners just purchased it in March and have already completely rebuilt and redone the motel portion. We stayed in one of the cottages which will be redone in the future. It was clean and comfortable, and everything worked, although the unit is very old. The couple who own and run the resort have done an amazing job. The grounds are impeccable, the pool looks fantastic–too cool to try it!–and the work non-stop! Looking forward to going back sometime in the future!! Kudos to them for polishing up this jewel!!
- The place was clean and the staff were professional and accommodating.
Top Hotels In Gardners Grove New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gardners Grove New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gardners Grove New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gardners Grove New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!