10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gardiner Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Gardiner Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gardiner Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gardiner Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gardiner Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gardiner Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gardiner Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gardiner Washington State:
Featuring free WiFi, Manresa Castle offers accommodations in Port Townsend. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 29 miles from Manresa Castle, and Everett is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 49 miles from Manresa Castle.
- The historic aspect of it. It’s supposed to be haunted as well! Rooms 302 through 306 . It also has the oldest elevator in Washington state! Pretty building.
- The charm of the hotel is not able to be put into pictures or a description! It was very easy to find,once we got into town, and we got to stay in the cottage suite on the outside of the hotel itself. It was romantic and secluded, and I enjoyed the self guided tour of the castle and grounds. I would love to come back to try out some other rooms on the second or third floor, with a view of the city.
- The view was wonderful…water, islands, mountains! The King bed was comfortable. Everything was spotlessly clean and girls were seen dusting and cleaning in the hallways & stairways both days. The desk clerk was extra helpful and friendly. She even went outside and carried in some of our luggage! The hotel does not serve any food or beverages, except coffee and tea. I did not see a Handicap access, and the front stairs are steep. There is an elevator to the upper two floors.
- the architecture of the building , the great old fashioned room downstairs . comfortable bed .
- I enjoyed the whole Victorian feel of the Manresa,would definitely stay again…
Aladdin Motor Inn
Aladdin Motor Inn offers accommodations in Port Townsend.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 29 miles from Aladdin Motor Inn, and Everett is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 48 miles from Aladdin Motor Inn.
- The room was so clean and the decor really exceeded my expectations of a motor inn
- Off the main street and a bit before downtown; but, close to a great Vietnamese restaurant and the famous Sea J’s cafe (fab breakfasts, soups and all at very fair prices).
- The location, the view. Very nice front desk staff.
- View was beautiful!! Staff were helpful & friendly
- beautiful views of the water and mountains, everything we needed was in the room
Port Townsend Inn
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. A 10-minute walk from the Port Townsend – Keystone Ferry, this hotel features a year round heated indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.A TV, a coffee maker and a telephone are included in each guest room at Port Townsend Inn. Select suites include relaxing spa tubs.Vending machines featuring drinks are available at Inn Port Townsend. Vending machines drinks are available.Fort Worden State Park is 2 miles from this hotel. Downtown Port Townsend is a 7-minute walk away.
- The pool and spa is gorgeous, and Mary the owner is so welcoming and sweet.
- Was a standup shower instead of tub but other than that nice place. Breakfast was very simple nothing fresh cooked just pastries, cereals and juices and coffee. Nice pool and hottub room but you got to walk from rooms to pool building which when it’s cold not fun. Make sure and bring towels to pool as there are not in pool building.
- It was a nice room and clean. Coffee was good that’s a plus.
- The manager was super helpful securing us a pet friendly room at the last minute ! We didn’t realize we booked a no pets room online and arrived with our Jack Russell in tow – he quickly and politely arranged a swap with another guest ! It was so appreciated!
- Close to Old Town area with good restaurants within walking distance. Room was clean with charming period furniture.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. A waterfront hotel, Tides Inn is 5 minutes’ walk to historic downtown Port Townsend for shopping, dining and the Ferry Terminal in Port Townsend. A complimentary continental breakfast and free parking are available on site.All rooms at the property feature a water front view with private balcony, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, refrigerator, and microwave.The Tides Inn offers standard rooms in the original beachfront property building.The Tides Suites offers premium boutique rooms with extra amenities, including in-room spa tubs and gas fireplaces.Olympic National Park is within 1 hours’ drive. Jefferson County International Airport and Fort Worden State Park are 10 minutes’ drive from from Tides Inn.
- The view from the balcony is amazing. Love being right on the water. The desk clerk is knowledgeable about the area.
- View is awesome. Good location. Brand new mattress. Wife found it comfortable.
- The bed comfort was great! A lot of extra pillows. The bathroom was huge and clean.
- Very friendly. Very quiet and wonderful breakfast. Best time so far
- The views from the rooms are what make this place great!
Old Alcohol Plant
Located in Port Hadlock, 6 miles from Port Townsend, Old Alcohol Plant features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find an ATM at the property.Lynnwood is 25 miles from Old Alcohol Plant, and Everett is 25 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 45 miles away.
- We loved the history and being able to see unused parts of the hotel, by maintenance man. The view of the harbor and water were great!Our bathroom was very clean and the king size bed was very comfortable. The fireplace made it very cozy and there was very little noise . Plenty of hot water.
We were delighted to see the beautiful renovations since our last stay there 15 years ago. The staff and new owner, Susan were very welcoming and helpful.
We brought our cat and discovered that room that allows pets was lovely.
Our only disappointment was that the restaurant was closed on the days we were there.
- Unique hotel in a beautiful location. We had a large room with a fireplace and a deck overlooking a marina . Very friendly staff .
- it was a great place to stay our son lives on Marrowstone Is. so they were full at the house and you were close and we were so glad we stayed there.
- the people we were with were vegan.. atleast one or two vegan option
Red Lion Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Lion Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park is set in Sequim. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The hotel has a hot tub and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, the rooms are fitted with a desk. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A hot continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Victoria is 27.3 miles from Red Lion Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park, while Port Townsend is 14.9 miles from the property. Bellingham International Airport is 55.3 miles away. & Cedars Casino is 5.2 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was nicer than expected. As a suite, it provided essential luxuries of refer & coffee maker chairs & table. It was not a “kitchen” unit, so I did not expect full meal preparation facilities.
- Breakfast was great:) eggs bacon and waffles:) yummy!
- Room was clean and newly refinished. Comfortable bed.
- Roof leaked in bathroom, pool was inoperable. They did upgrade to better room which was great. Charged $37 more than Booking .com
- It was clean and comfortable. Overall I enjoyed my stay.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Sequim
Free breakfast is available daily at this Sequim hotel. Guests can enjoy an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Olympic National Park is a 30-minute drive away. Guests can enjoy a full hot breakfast featuring cinnamon rolls.A flat-screen satellite TV is available in all rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and suites North Sequim. A work desk, microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are also included.A fitness center and 24-hour business center are both available for guest convenience at the North Sequim Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. Dry cleaning and laundry services are also available.The Coho Ferry to Victoria BC is a 25-minute drive from the hotel. Lake Crescent is less than a one-hour drive away and Seattle is a 2-hour drive from the property.
- So very friendly. WE stayed an extra day because the hotel was so comfortable.
- actually everything was better than expected – solid 4 stars! Who would have guessed? Highly recommend this hotel ( ps: they even have Tesla stations for electric vehicles!)
- Perfect location for a drive to Cape Flattery and Olympic National Park. The room was clean and had everything I needed.
- I travel to Sequim every August and won’t stay anywhere else. Close to everything I’m in Sequim to see and do. Staff is absolutely the best!
- Friendly staff….Cleanliness…..Maintenance…..Comfort of bed…..Breakfast Room.
RED CABOOSE GETAWAY B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, RED CABOOSE GETAWAY B&B offers accommodations in Sequim. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Victoria is 28 miles from RED CABOOSE GETAWAY B&B, and Port Townsend is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 55 miles from RED CABOOSE GETAWAY B&B.
- Very nice owners. It was very hot, no effective AC, difficult to sleep. Very tight quarters because each room is an old railroad car. Tolerable for a one night stay.
All the above, Olaf and Charlottes were lovely hosts. Their place is so much fun!!
Just fantastic. The cabooses are all beautifully renovated, a real labour of love. We stayed in the Circus caboose which was great, including a lovely jacuzzi bath. Every little detail was thought through perfectly, I’ve never seen anything like it. Olaf and Charlotte were wonderful hosts and the breakfast was the best we had on our holiday- they even made different food for my partner to accommodate him not eating cheese!
The most memorable and enjoyable place we stayed on our entire trip- one of my favourites ever. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Unique experience and excellent breakfast and delightful hosts!
- This was an amazing experience. If I were to advise someone I didn’t know well about whether to book a stay here, I would caution them to remember that they are scheduling a night’s stay in an actual railroad caboose, and that as a result, the experience is a bit different from an average B&B. The walls are made of steel, as is most of the restroom, and there’s a bit of a climb to reach your room. But there are unique tradeoffs as well, from the railroad-related DVDs to the ability to sit and unwind in one of the observation seats in the cupola (if your caboose was built with one of those). The four-course breakfast was delicious and thoughtfully made, and served in the environment of an old Burlington Zephyr dining car. All in all, a wonderful time!
Bishop Victorian Hotel
Located in Port Townsend, 29 miles from Lynnwood, Bishop Victorian Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Everett is 28 miles from Bishop Victorian Hotel, and La Conner is 22 miles from the property. Bellingham International Airport is 48 miles away.
- Very clean, nice and roomy. It’s conveniently located near some great restaurants. Decor was very Victorian there was fresh coffee, hot water and apples available in the Halls it was a nice experience we will stay there again.
- Ambiance, friendly & helpful staff, location, amenities, parking, everything!
- The place was decorated so beautifully in Victorian style, with great attention to detail. All of the staff were friendly and super-helpful, making us feel very welcome in Port Townsend. The location is great, too — easy to walk to restaurants nearby, but with convenient and free parking as well.
- Awesome garden area. .walking distance to downtown and resturants. Close to the theater and shopping too! Off the main street, so it was peaceful. .no traffic noise. Love it!
- Beautiful historic hotel! The suites are decorated in an appropriate period style, yet modern conveniences were available. Wi-Fi, LOTS of electrical outlets, and a big screen tv made it all I needed. The location couldn’t be any better, too. You can walk to everything!
Econo Lodge Sequim
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Sequim offers accommodations in Sequim, just 27 miles from Victoria. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.Port Townsend is 15 miles from Econo Lodge Sequim, and Port Angeles is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The nreakfast bar lacked protein. I found all carns served. I would have appreciated boiled eggs as I have to have a protein for breakfast.
- Front desk gave us great service, room was really clean and smelled good, which is all we ask, gave us a senior discount, was close to eating establishments, the town of Sequim is just wonderful to explore and there was a Casino down the road by far the best of the 3 rooms we booked!!?
- Front staff was hospitable; parking was convenient
- We were greeted warmly as we checked in and were given the rundown on breakfast and laundry facilities as we enjoyed a cup of coffee available in the lobby all day. Our room was super clean which is important to me. The bed proved to be extremely comfortable. Breakfast was adequate: muffins, cereal, toast, bananas, milk, orange juice, and coffee. Considering most hotels/motels don’t offer breakfast, breakfast was a bonus deal. Despite the closeness to a main arterial, we didn’t hear traffic noise. Monetarily, it’s the best deal in town.
- The miniature golf course on site we had a great time playing, great location close to everything
Top Hotels In Gardiner Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gardiner Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gardiner Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gardiner Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!