10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gardiner New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Gardiner New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gardiner New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gardiner New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gardiner New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gardiner New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gardiner New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gardiner New York State:
Hampton Inn by Hilton New Paltz, NY
Hampton Inn by Hilton New Paltz, NY is located in New Paltz, just 8 miles from Poughkeepsie.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kingston is 13 miles from Hampton Inn by Hilton New Paltz, NY, and Middletown is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 50 miles from Hampton Inn by Hilton New Paltz, NY.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast and nicely appointed lounge and breakfast area. The restaurant next door, Novello, was excellent.
- Size of room, heated swimming pool, newness of place, cleanliness.
- Staff really take care of the guests. There was 8″ of snow fall and they actually cleaned the snow off my car before I came outside!
- You don’t give enough options when you asked who I was traveling with. I was with my 21 year old daughter.
- It was an amazing stay and I look forward to staying here again.
Rodeway Inn & Suites New Paltz
Located in New Paltz, 6 miles from Poughkeepsie, Rodeway Inn & Suites New Paltz features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kingston is 13 miles from Rodeway Inn & Suites New Paltz, and Middletown is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 50 miles from Rodeway Inn & Suites New Paltz.
- Everything was great for the money. Clean room. Clean hotel. Breakfast was what I expected. I would stay there again if I am in the area. Lots of channels on the TV. Price was very good.
- It was very clean. Newly paved and painted parking lot.
- I was allowed to go in the room early. It was a convenient location and the room was clean.
- The Rodeway Inn and Suites is a small, family run motel just outside of New Paultz. It is great for a weary traveler stopping for a short overnight stay. The innkeeper is very nice. He could not locate my Booking.com reservation on his listing but was able to search through my information to locate it. There may be a problem with the interface.
- Very good value for money. Very clean. You can see the pride the staff take in their business
The 1850 House Inn & Tavern
Located in Rosendale, 7 miles from New Paltz, The 1850 House Inn & Tavern features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The inn also provides bike rental. Poughkeepsie is 12 miles from The 1850 House Inn Tavern, and Kingston is 7 miles away.
- We had an amazing stay over the weekend at this lovely property. Its small and cozy. Not fully operational due to the season. The bonus this place has is its inn keeper Debra. She was very pleasing to talk to. Showed us around the house, provided recommendations for dinner and hiking. She made a lovely breakfast. She also gave out free passes to Mohonk Preserve (a $30 value) when we mentioned we were planning to go there. Always reachable on phone.
- Beautiful accommodation. Friendly owners. Great food and drinks.
- Everything ! The place is charming and quiet, the staff is nice, the room very comfortable, I would totally recommend
- Breakfast outstanding copious quantities of fresh produce. The outdoor bar deck overlooking the river is stunning tranquil sunny. Biggest surprise was the fantastic collection of IPA BEER ON TAP!! Best for miles around!!
- Pretty and comfortable boutique hotel with lovely views, nicely appointed room (with arm chair, foot stool, desk, good lighting) and great location. Nice deck in back, cute front porch. Friendly, helpful staff. Very glad we decided to stay here and plan to come back. Perfect location for hiking, biking, fall foliage,etc.
Courtyard by Marriott Poughkeepsie
This hotel is located in Poughkeepsie, 26 miles from the Stewart International Airport. It has an indoor pool, and offers spacious air-conditioned rooms with cable TV.Rooms at the Courtyard Poughkeepsie include a seating area and a large work desk. They come equipped with free Wi-Fi, a coffee maker and ironing facilities.The Bistro serves breakfast, dinner, evening cocktails and Starbucks beverages. The 24-hour Market also sells snacks, cold beverages, microwave meals and beer and wine.Franklin D. Roosevelt’s home is an 11-minute drive from the Courtyard. The Vanderbilt Mansion is less than 10 miles away.
- Large rooms and great staff. Bistro in the lobby is very convenient if you are pressed for time.
Upscale.calm, relaxing ambiance at lobby.
Pool beautiful and inviting.
Staff, especially night desk staff, Fiona? Very accommodating.
- They allowed us a early check in when we came in from a red eye flight! Helped alot
- Asked if they could check us in early for our wedding so we could get ready they did and they upgraded us!! The hotel is clean and quiet which I love
- We were told breakfast was not included. We bought Starbucks coffee and left.
Hampton Inn & Suites Poughkeepsie
Located in Spackenkill in the region of New York State, 11 miles from New Paltz, Hampton Inn & Suites Poughkeepsie features a hot tub and fitness center.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Poughkeepsie is 3.9 miles from Hampton Inn Poughkeepsie, and Kingston is 20 miles away. Westchester County Airport is 42 miles from the property.
Texting the front desk was convenient and fast.
Housekeeping was extremely helpful.
- The room was beautiful and the breakfast excellent
- Breakfast included a variety of selection and was very good. I’ve never seen my Grandson eat such a good breakfast! Yogurt, cereal, waffles and orange guava juice! Scones were a nice touch! Ice water with lemon and fresh fruit available in the lobby was nice too! Comfy bedding!
- That the room was clean and comfortable for me and my kids. And that you could get cookies before bed that was very nice.
- Easy to get to, plenty of parking, clean rooms, excellent complimentary breakfast, friendly staff, restaurants within walking distance.
- Texting the front desk was convenient and fast.
The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel is located in Poughkeepsie. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.New Paltz is 9 miles from The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel, and Kingston is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 45 miles from The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel.
- room service was excellent – good view over hudson
- Room (king) was of a good size and bed was reasonably comfortable.
- I liked that there was a hot breakfast but was disappointed in the selection of items. I was provided a discount since I was attending an event at the hotel. View from 6th floor was decent, was able to see the bridges and art center.
Everything from the staff to the room to the food.
The entrance light to our room was out , it was pitch dark. I had to leave the door open, so I could run bathroom light on to see.
I called front desk, they sent someone up right away 👍🏽 . 5 Star ⭐️
- Comfy bed, especially the pillows. Staff was very friendly and helpful!
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Montgomery
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express and Suites Montgomery is located in Montgomery.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Paltz is 17 miles from Holiday Inn Express Montgomery, and Poughkeepsie is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Free breakfast. Free HBO. Free parking. Free WiFi. Great service
- Nice, clean, family friendly. Good food. We liked pictures on the wall in our room.
- The room was suitable for our one night stay. We arrived in the late evening and the receptionist was very helpful in directing us to a restaurant that was open late in the nearby town.
- we checked in at 10pm and left at 9am so we pretty much just slept there. the person who checked us in was super nice.
- The pool area very nice and clean. The pillows on the bed were labeled soft and firm. I had no idea there was a fridge and microwave. That was a nice bonus. I slept amazing. Shower was awesome, too!
Americas Best Value Inn Highland-Poughkeepsie
This hotel has rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel is within a 10-minute drive of downtown Poughkeepsie, which features shopping and dining.Flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi are standard in rooms at the America’s Best Value Inn Highland-Poughkeepsie. The rooms also include light wood furnishings and floral beds.Highland-Poughkeepsie Americas Best Value Inn provides a free continental breakfast daily. The on-site café serves lunch and has in-room delivery service.Guests are provided with access to the 24-hour front desk. The property also has some smoke-free rooms.America’s Best Value is 2 miles from the Walkway over the Hudson. The Eleanor Roosevelt Historical Site and home of Franklin D. Roosevelt are within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- Broken down dingy motel. Heat was not on in room when arrived. took 3 hrs to warm up. I arrived on a single digit temp day. Really???? I suppose, what can you expect for the price. I have a higher tolerance for this kind of hotel, but would never put my family there.
- Very comfortable bed. Nice shower. Good fridge. Staff extra helpful.
- the room was clean and quiet. it neighbor had an adorable little dog that we hear back maybe 3b times usually when we went outside of it too to smoke a cigarette and we’re lie enough to deal the dogs attention. bagels and bites is also right on the other side of the office for a great breakfast.
- Warm and friendly service. ..great customer care and satisfaction. ..I will stay there again….and again. …I lover it
- Bed was so so comfortable. I didn´t sleep so well like here long time ago. Thank you. Personal was very nice and helpfull.
Quality Inn Hyde Park
The Quality Inn hotel is in the heart of the Hudson Valley. This hotel provides easy access to many local points of interest, including the Gourmet Institute of America, Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum, Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site, Dutchess County Fairgrounds and Val-Kill.Hyde Park, New York is home to a variety of local colleges. Vassar College, Marist College and Bard College are all a short drive away.The central location, close to the nearby towns of Poughkeepsie, Rhinebeck, and Redhook, make this hotel a great location for all of your Dutchess County travels. The nearby Poughkeepsie Train Station provides a short 90-minute service into Grand Central Terminal in New York City.Numerous parks dot the landscape in Hyde Park, providing access to fishing, hiking and biking trails, tennis courts and ball fields. Restaurants and lounges are abundant, with several in the area around the hotel.This property is chock full of free amenities, such as hot continental breakfast, wireless high-speed internet access, a fitness center, a business center and a weekday newspaper.Hotel guests traveling on business can appreciate additional conveniences like an on-site computer with internet access and in-room desks.All rooms at this hotel include cable TV, hairdryers, ironing facilities and coffee makers. Rental refrigerators are available.
- Breakfast was well done and monitored. Clean and replenished often.
- Location is only a few minutes from the CIA. Room was clean.
- Very clean, centrally located to where we needed to be
- Location was great for our purposes, the room clean and beds very comfortable. Nice little kitchen area with drinks always available.
- The price of my stay was low, but I left thinking that I got what I paid for.
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Poughkeepsie
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Poughkeepsie offers pet-friendly accommodations in Poughkeepsie. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Paltz is 11 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Poughkeepsie, and Kingston is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Very clean and well kept. Rooms roomy beds comfortable overall good place to stay.
- The rooms were decorated very nice and the king size bed was cozy. The breakfast they served was good.
- I like that the rooms were clean and very comfortable
- Good location. Nice room and bathroom. Ok workout room. Clean.
- Clean room, firm mattress. That’s all I need in a hotel room.
Top Hotels In Gardiner New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gardiner New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gardiner New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gardiner New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!