10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ganton North Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ganton North Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ganton North Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ganton North Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ganton North Yorkshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ganton North Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ganton North Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ganton North Yorkshire:
Ganton Greyhound Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Ganton Greyhound Inn offers accommodations in Ganton, just 29 miles from York. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the inn. Whitby is 21 miles from Ganton Greyhound Inn, and Scarborough is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 42 miles from Ganton Greyhound Inn.
- Room very bad smell,shower wather don’t go out when you take a shower,dirty only bood thinks was the bed.no Wi-Fi as was advertised no in the room and no in the public area or restaurant.staff in rush,i don’t recommend this at all!
Was very clean , lots of space.
Lovely pub and food was very nice too.
- Breakfast and accommodation were both good. We didnt eat in the pub for our evening meal but they did have a wide variety available and the food that we saw being brought out looked lovely.
Excellent pub/hotel, friendly helpful staff, evening meal very good, beer excellent and well kept, room spacious and bed very comfortable bed, shower hot.
Breakfast very nice and filling and a rarity these days it was piping hot.
We chose this pub as a stopover as a one off but this is one we will go back to.
The room was spacious & bed comfy enjoyed our stay
East Ayton Country House Hotel
One of our best sellers in Scarborough! East Ayton Country House Hotel is located in Scarborough, just 17 miles from Whitby. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Bridlington is 16 miles from East Ayton Country House Hotel, and Robin Hood’s Bay is 12 miles from the property. Humberside Airport is 47 miles away.
- Beautiful rooms . Good choice of breakfasts and gorgeous area
- The property was fantastic. We couldn’t fault it & will definitely be back very soon.
- Stayed in annex room it was quiet and private. Cosy and clean. A good central location to explore that part of the coast.
- Plenty of parking. Cannot comment on breakfast as too uncomfortable to stay due to disturbance during the night.
- Could do with a little bit of decorating to really make the place outstanding
The Mayfield Seamer
One of our best sellers in Scarborough! Located 3.1 miles from The Spa Scarborough in Scarborough, The Mayfield Seamer features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Humberside Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Room and bed was brilliant and the all you can eat breakfast was lovely.
- Everything was perfect, the room was beautiful and had a real homely feeling.
- On Arrival the room was bright , at times a little warm.
- Little gem on the Scarborough coast, will definitely be back soon
- The room was very nice however bathroom a bit on the small size
The Blue Bell Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Blue Bell Inn offers accommodations in Weaverthorpe, just 25 miles from York. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Whitby is 25 miles from The Blue Bell Inn, and Scarborough is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Great place good value great staff amazing food an paying bill at end off the stay
- Breakfast was plentiful. Bed was comfy. Parking was good.
- The room in the cottage was very nice and peaceful. Parking was ideal as near to the cottage. Particularly like the outdoor seating area.
The room was clean and had obviously been fairly recently decorated. The bathroom was spotless
The food was excellent. We had an evening meal and breakfast
- Breakfast very nice. Bar are nice and cosy. the room was nice and warm
The Grand Scarborough
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Overlooking Scarborough’s Harbour and South Bay, The Grand is a Victorian hotel with sea views. The Grand has evening entertainment 365 days of the year in its stunning Cabaret Ballroom.Close to the promenade, the Grand has bedrooms with private bathrooms, TVs and tea/coffee-making facilities. Some have sea views and some Premier rooms have spa bathtubs.The Harbour Lights Restaurant looks out over the water and offers a breakfast buffet and traditional English meals throughout the day. The Coffee Shop serves light lunches and afternoon tea.The Cabaret Ballroom plays host to nightly live music and bingo. Sandy beaches are nearby while The Scarborough Spa and Scarborough Train Station are both about a quarter mile away.Built in 1863, The Grand Scarborough was designed around a theme of time. Seasons, months, weeks and days are symbolized in the 4 towers, 12 floors, 52 chimneys and originally 365 bedrooms.
- The cabaret room, the breakfast was good value for money, and the hotel looked stunning
- The room was lovely and big eough a lot of space .the bed was great slept very well .
- Great location. This is a grand old hotel that has seen better days. It must have been truly amazing in its heyday. Fantastic building. Comfy bed and clean, recently refurbished bathroom
Just access is good in Scarborough
- The interior in the public spaces is grand, if in need of refreshing and redecorating!
Downe Arms Country Inn
Located in Wykeham, 30 miles from York, Downe Arms Country Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play darts at the hotel. Whitby is 18 miles from Downe Arms Country Inn, and Scarborough is 6 miles away. Humberside Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location and everyone is very efficient but more importantly, friendly without going over the top.
- Room amazing. Breakfast brilliant. Staff very friendly.the whole hotel is well decorated and very clean
We thought that all the staff were excellent
Every body was help full and plesent the food was excellent as well we will book hear again
10 out of 10 Gordon &Becky
- Lovely decor and very comfortable room.bed was a delight
- Everything was fantastic, room, bathroom, bed, etc…
The Star Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Star Inn offers accommodations in Weaverthorpe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.York is 25 miles from The Star Inn, and Whitby is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Absolutely loved the Star inn . Can’t fault it. Loved the spacious rooms and the food was beautiful:)
- Room new and nicely decorated, plenty of space even for the dog.
- Made to feel extremely welcome, very friendly nothing too much trouble we had a fantastic stay will definitely return.
- Friendly helpful staff, very clean, great food. High standards all round
- excellent quality meal and real ale in very clean and charming bar. Superb shower with hot water in abundance!
One of our top picks in Scarborough.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Ambassador Hotel offers stunning sea views and free parking permits, and is just 15 minutes’ walk from the rail station, town centre and beach.The boutique rooms all feature a TV, free WiFi, a hairdryer, and tea/coffee making facilities. Each room is individually designed, with elegant furnishings. There is a ramp into the building and a lift to all floors.Scarborough’s sandy beach can be reached in under 15 minutes’ walk from the Ambassador Hotel. In the town centre, there are a number of theatres and seafront restaurants to enjoy.
- Inexpensive for a room with a great sea view. Overall a nice place.
- The reception area was lovely and the receptionist was welcoming and friendly. Hotel was in a great location.
- excellent hotel no food but plenty nearby , very welcoming, clean and warm and comfortable
- Good location, comfortable beds, powerful shower, free parking and staff were helpful and friendly.
- Beautiful views despite the most rediculous for you have ever seen though this can’t be blamed on the hotel. Close enough to attractions. Reception staff were very friendly and were kind enough to store our bags after checkout.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Delmont Hotel offers accommodations in Scarborough. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool and darts at the hotel. Whitby is 16 miles from Delmont Hotel, and Bridlington is 16 miles from the property. Humberside Airport is 48 miles away.
- Staff very pleasant, friendly and helpful – nothing too much trouble. A warm hotel, brilliant location, and view potentially wonderful, had the fog lifted! Cooked breakfasts good, fresh and hot.
- The staff, excellent breakfast a good start to the day. Dog made to feel welcome.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included in the reasonable room rate – AND it was a full cooked breakfast. Location was great! Right in between both bays so both were easily accessible.
Sea life centre although pretty expensive
- I love the relaxed atmosphere we have been to The DELMONT on a number of occasions over last couple years and I cannot fault it.breakfast is lovely and made personally for you whatever you fancy. The staff cannot do enough for you.the rooms are lovely and clean and housekeeping is excellent. We will be back
One of our best sellers in Scarborough! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Scarborough in the region of North Yorkshire, 17 miles from Whitby, Royal Hotel features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bridlington is 16 miles from Royal Hotel, and Robin Hood’s Bay is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- The location of the hotel was great near the beach and shops, me and my boyfriend have stayed before so we knew about the hotel but this time around we got upgraded to a great room with a living room, 2 bedrooms and a big bathroom but I would expect that when I paid a bigood amount of money just for one nighthing.
- The ambience of a bygone era when time to do a job did’nt matter loved it
- excellent location for all amenities, sea front, shops, bars and restaurants, long stay car park and railway station. hotel is very good for the price, we were upgraded to a four poster bedroom which was fab !!! Breakfast was good too. would definitely stay again.
- Breakfast was tasteless and really poor quality. The hotel room Was not clean and the staff were really poor
- We received a room upgrade which was nice but the upgrade was only in the sense that it was slightly larger than other rooms.
Top Hotels In Ganton North Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ganton North Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ganton North Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ganton North Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!