10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gansevoort New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Gansevoort New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gansevoort New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gansevoort New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gansevoort New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gansevoort New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gansevoort New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gansevoort New York State:
Comfort Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs
Located in Saratoga Springs, 22 miles from Lake George, Comfort Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels.Albany International Airport is 25 miles away.
The hotel staff were very friendly. The location was excellent. The eggs were perfect.
I also love that they have a refrigerator and microwave in the room. That was a pleasant surprise.
staff was unbeliveably cheerful and helpful
i was totally impressed by the attitide and performance of all staff
Kaitylyn at front desk was the sparkplug
breakfast was great
- Staff was accommodating. Entrance for pets was fine. Didn’t have breakfast there as it was very crowded.
- The hotel was in a convenient location. It had a nice breakfast and they let us have a late check out. The bed was comfy and our room was clean. It was small but just what we needed.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. They also have a free shuttle to downtown.
- The hotel staff were very friendly. The location was excellent. The eggs were perfect.
Red Roof Inn Glens Falls – Lake George
Red Roof Inn Glens Falls – Lake George is in Queensbury, a short 10-minute drive from West Mountain Ski Resort and from Lake George Village. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here include a dining area, sitting area, refrigerator, microwave, TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Extras include a desk.At Red Roof Inn Glens Falls – Lake George there are BBQ facilities and a snack bar. Free parking is available on site.Guests are welcome to use the nearby fitness center. Free morning newspapers are provided and accessible rooms are available for guests with disabilities.The hotel is 1 miles from Six Flags Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom, 2.5 miles from Cooper’s Cave Ale Company and 41 miles from Albany International Airport.
Price was great…
Close to restaurants and convenience stores.
Clean & comfy….
- The staff was amazingly hospitable and friendly! Room was super comfortable and clean!
- The staff is very friendly and accommodating – the value for the money is excellent. Rooms are clean and great for both us and our dog (no carpets!!)
My room was on the back side of the hotel, and it was very quiet, clean, and convenient to everything. Even the WiFi connection was good. I’d certainly stay here again!
The hotel does allow pets and I was a bit concerned when I saw the person in the room next to mine walking a little yippy dog in the parking lot, but either the dog was quiet once it got inside or the insulation is very good, because I never heard a sound from it.
- Very clean and very comfortable bed–nice to be able to park in front of your door
- Price was great…
Saratoga Casino Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Saratoga Casino Hotel offers accommodations in Saratoga Springs. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Lake George is 25 miles from Saratoga Casino Hotel , and Albany is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 22 miles from Saratoga Casino Hotel.
- The bed was amazing, gambling was awesome and the staff was really friendly. Was celebrating my birthday and asked for any free upgrades and was told no…that was the only thing I wished someone could have at least checked in to upon arrival.
Shower valve needs “explanation”…which is the hot side, which is cold. Kind of tricky to find correct temperature and volume of water…
- Very clean. Comfortable beds and pillows. Shower was very nice. Soaps, shampoos, and lotions were top notch. Was close to wherever you wanted to go.
- the rooms are just beautiful and the bed was very comfortable. The whole stay was excellent. I like the idea of not going out to the casino. You can just go to the lobby and in the casino.
We have stayed many times love this hotel very friendly , if any issues. Are more than willing,to do the best.
Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs
One of our best sellers in Saratoga Springs! Located in Saratoga Springs, this hotel features a gym and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel is within a 15 minute walk from Saratoga Spa State Park.Each room at the Best Western Plus – Saratoga Springs offers cable TV with the HBO channel. They are also furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator.A business center with fax and photocopying services is available at Best Western Plus – Saratoga Springs. The hotel also includes laundry facilities.Saratoga Performing Arts is one mile from the hotel. Best Western Plus – Saratoga Springs is 3 miles from downtown Saratoga Springs.
- Very spacious rooms. Good breakfast. Comfortable beds. Helpful staff. Our favorite stop on our way to the big apple.
- The accommodations were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent.
- Breakfast was great nice hot meal. Bed was comfy, room was very tidy. I would stay here again. Staff was wonderful and very friendly.
The hotel was staff were friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was included in the stay with a decent selection of food and drinks.
Plenty of parking spaces.
Close drive to downtown Saratoga.
- The room is good-sized, and the bathroom is large, with abundant hot water. The beds are quite comfortable, and don’t come with a stupid heavy duvet. Wifi works very well. The front desk staff are very helpful and friendly. Breakfast is better than expected for a free motel breakfast–it’s very complete, and the attendant is also very helpful.
The Saratoga Hilton
One of our top picks in Saratoga Springs.In Saratoga Springs, New York, minutes from the Saratoga Race Course, this hotel provides on-site dining along with a number of modern facilities and a 24-hour front desk service.On-site at the Saratoga Hilton, guests can enjoy wireless internet access, state-of-the-art fitness facilities and an indoor swimming pool. Serving American-inspired cuisine, the on-site restaurant The Springs provides breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Hilton Saratoga is in the heart of the city, only a short walk from local restaurants, charming shops and a vibrant nightlife. Saratoga State Park is also easily accessible.
- We always stay here when we visit Saratoga. Great location and nice and clean! Bed was very comfortable and the space in the king rooms are wonderful! Love the Starbucks coffee shop! Nice surprise since I’ve been there last!
- The beds are wonderful! Pillows are like clouds, had a wonderful night’s sleep.
- The service was great. Had a problem with tub and they fixed it right away
- Gorgeous rooms and very clean. Parking was in the back with plenty of spots. Cool design to this hotel. A lot of amenities, pools, 24-hour gym, and restaurant. Also, it’s in walking distance to all the great Saratoga hot spots and right next door to the famous Olde Bryan Inn restaurant.
- very comfortable, room was a great size. Excellent location, close to many restaurants/attractions.
Sleep Inn & Suites Queensbury
The Sleep Inn & Suites hotel has easy access to all major area highways and is minutes from local attractions. This hotel is within one mile of The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom, and just minutes from Lake George, the Saratoga Performing Arts Center and the Saratoga Race Course. Skiers can enjoy the nearby West Mountain and Gore Mountain.The Glen Falls Civic Center, home to music and performing artists and sports events, is also close to this Queensbury, New York hotel. Various shops and restaurants are within walking distance of the property.Be sure to stop by Pizzeria UNO for a slice of Chicago-style deep dish pizza. The restaurant is on the premises.The Free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast and free newspaper will help start the day off right. The relaxing indoor heated pool with deck and the fitness center will provide a perfect way to wind down after a hard day’s work or play.This hotel features free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the building, including in all guest rooms. Business travelers can also appreciate access to copy and fax machines. The on-site meeting rooms accommodate up to 48 people for all types of gatherings. Catering is available. There is also a business center on site.All standard guest rooms and suites include 32-inch flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hairdryers, ironing facilities and spacious showers. Select suites feature upgrades, such as 37-inch flat-screen TVs, wet bars, sofa sleepers, dual sink granite vanities and large whirlpool tubs.Laundry facilities are on the premises for added convenience.
- The hot breakfast was great to wake up to both mornings. The beds are comfortable and we loved the size of the fridge.
- Very clean and staff was very helpful and friendly
- The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was a really good free continental breakfast. I was very happy! The shower was really large and roomy. There were many thing to choose from and it wasn’t just bagels and muffins. Thanks for saving me money during my stay.
- Clean rooms. Excellent location. Excellent value for a family.
- Free breakfast, free parking, free wifi, near restaurants, in front of Walmart if need be. Room has a small fridge and microwave. Little pool! Comfy beds. Staff is very respectful and attentive to client needs!
Pavilion Grand Hotel
One of our top picks in Saratoga Springs – and a guest favorite.
Located in Saratoga Springs, 24 miles from Lake George, Pavilion Grand Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Albany is 30 miles from Pavilion Grand Hotel, and Amsterdam is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 23 miles from Pavilion Grand Hotel.
- Spacious rooms, decor and surfaces were modern & clean. Kitchen, laundry, quiet heat pump were all appreciated. Love the little touches….. white noise machine, magazines, bathroom ammenities were all nice!
- The room was very large and since it was a studio there was a full kitchen – if we were staying longer it would have been worth cooking in the room. The hotel in general was clean and modern.
- The woman in the food area was very nice and accommodating.
- Beautiful property with top of line amenities & excellent staff !
- The accommodations were very spacious and comfortable. The room was quiet and the hotel location makes it easy to access a number of restaurants and shopping venues. I loved the large windows and the kitchen and bathroom/laundry. We stayed just one night, so we really didn’t fully use the space, but it made for a nice evening and morning. We also enjoyed the ability to watch TV either in the living area or the bedroom. The off-season price was very reasonable and affordable.
The Inn at Saratoga
One of our best sellers in Saratoga Springs! Located in Saratoga Springs, 24 miles from Lake George, The Inn at Saratoga features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Albany is 29 miles from The Inn at Saratoga, and Amsterdam is 22 miles away. Albany International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Furnishing were beautiful, bed very comfortable. Their complimentary breakfast was better than expected. Homemade baked goods, fresh fruit, eggs Benedict as well. Was so interesting to see all the art work they display.
- The room was ok even though i asked for a upper room we got one on the first floor. There was a light coming in the one window by the bed. Nothing special about the place as far as im concerned
- Great breakfast, cozy bar with good Happy Hour. Restaurant serves tasty meals.
- The breakfast was fabulous!!! Talked to the Chef who was super nice as well as any staff we encountered!
- I always stay at the Inn when I visit Saratoga. Location is perfect and the staff is always so nice and helpful. I’ll be back soon.
Motel 6 Queensbury
Centrally located in Queensbury, Motel 6 Queensbury offers air conditioned rooms with cable TV and HBO. The hotel offers Free WiFi and free parking.All rooms contain a desk, telephone, iron, ironing board and private bathroom.A number of shopping outlets along with a variety of restaurants are within walking distance.Gurney Lane Recreational Park, Glen Falls Country Club, Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport, many shopping plazas, restaurants and Six Flags are a short drive away.
- We liked the facilities and the overall value for the cost. The room was overall comfortable even though the heating didn’t work as well.
- It allowed pets, but for an extra $30 each. Breakfast was available but no real cream for coffee (artificial creamers were served) and no real butter for toast…(promise spread) Nothing very appetizing was served. Juice was good.
- No egg and bacon served. You get want you pay. Close to Lake George.
- The price was right! We chose the room for its price because we were just sleeping and showering there.
- the location, easy to find, that’s all we liked about it
Ramada Queensbury/Lake George
Located in Queensbury, 7 miles from Lake George, Ramada Queensbury/Lake George features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The pillows were great. They had 4 on the bed. 2 very soft, and 2 medium. You get to choose. THE BED WAS VERY COMFORTABLE! There was a coffee maker, microwave, and mini fridge.
- The room was clean and comfortable, and an excellent value.
- Really wish the hotel would have had a hot breakfast. All in all our stay was pleasant. Clean room & pool was perfect for the kids. Loved the room rate. We’ll be back again!
- Clean sheets and clean room. Entire staff are outstanding!
- Clean sheets,clean room. Entire staff are outstanding!
Top Hotels In Gansevoort New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gansevoort New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gansevoort New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gansevoort New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!