10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gándara Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Gándara Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gándara Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gándara Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gándara Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gándara Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gándara Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gándara Galicia:
Hotel a Muradana
Hotel a Muradana is offering accommodations in Muros. This 2-star hotel offers a shared lounge and room service. Free WiFi is provided.At the hotel, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have a closet.Hotel a Muradana has a terrace.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 48 miles away.
- Friendly Staff & good location. Nice little bar in the lobby of hotel.
- Nice enough hotel, nothing fancy but not bad. Basic Spanish needed to negotiate the check in – breakfast is free in adjoining restaurant. Nice room size. my room had nice view. Enough tv channels. Free car park on site, just pull up and park.
Friendly and very useful staff.
The concept of the hotel, no breakfast included in the room rate, but a good choice of customized options for breakfast, lunch or dinner at the bar/restaurant.
Perfect location, plenty of parking space nearby.
We felt like at home.
- Buenisima ubicación. Excesivo precio para la zona en temporada baja
Excelente ubicación, situado en el paseo marítimo en pleno centro, a 2 minutos de la plaza del Ayuntamiento de este precioso pueblo.
Habitación pequeña pero bonita, limpia, correcta. Cama cómoda. Tranquilo. Nuestra habitación daba al callejón.
Personal amable. Buen precio.
Hotel Villa del Son
The Hotel Villa del Son can be found in the heart of the Barbanza region of Galicia, just yards from Suiglesias Beach.The hotel’s rooms are spacious, and all have private bathrooms. Some have sea views. It has free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in grilled meat and seafood and has a good range of wines. Several other cafeterias can be found nearby.Villa del Son is well placed for exploring both the north and south of Galicia. The small, quiet town of Porto do Son can be found in the province of A Coruña.The town of Noya is just 9.9 mi away, while the city of Santiago is 25 mi away. There are buses to both. Santiago Airport is about 31 mi away, while A Coruña Airport is 50 mi away.
- The staff were superb. I left my glasses in the bathroom when I departed and they sent me a message a few hours later saying they had my glasses so I could return immediately and pick them up before I left town.
I like everything.
The room, the attention, the people.
- Fantastic value for money. It’s was what we want for that night.
- Great location, parking easy just a few minutes walk from the hotel just on the street, this was late May. Room great, clean. Breakfast was not included in our rate, but excellent with eggs toast etc, pretty small town.
-la relación calidad precio
-la amabilidad de la recepcionista de tarde que nos atendió a nuestra llegada
-la amplitud de la habitación
-la variedad y cantidad de amenities
-la existencia de un salón social
Hotel O Noso
Set in the fishing village of Portosin, Hotel O Noso is 2 minutes’ walk from the harbor and 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. It offers a shared outdoor pool and a beautiful terrace.All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel offer fantastic views and feature plenty of natural light. Each room includes a TV, mini-bar, safe and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel O Noso has a bar and a restaurant. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tourist information about the area.The towns of Noia and Ribeira can be reached in less than 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can also visit the Celtic ruins of Castro de Baroña, only 6.2 mi away.
- We were treated with care and kindness. Mr. Daniel Prieto, proprietor, personally assisted us when we needed to use his computer in order for my son to complete a job application. He came to our aid in this matter without hesitation and stayed by us until our task was completed. The attention from all staff (Natalia, Maria Isabel) was of the highest caliber. I would return in a heartbeat and give this little gem of a hotel the highest rating.
- The staff could not possibly be nicer. They were lovely. They even provided top quality chocolate each evening, and sent us off with sweets.
- Vistas espectaculares en un pueblo precioso de la costa gallega
- Limpieza, exlente; muebles ,sencillos y muy útiles; personal,muy atento y agradable
- El personal muy atento con todos, en especial con el peque.
Hotel Playa Langosteira
This recently-opened hotel is located just one street away from the seafront of Langosteira beach and 0.6 mi from the mythical city center of Finisterre and its famous cape.Many of the 28 comfortable rooms boast terraces with beautiful views over Langosteira Beach, Ria Corcubión and Monte do Pindo.It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.
fiendly, helpful staff
quiet beach- perfect for a relaxing day
close enough to town to walk for daytime visit or evening meal
- View of the water from the balcony was very peaceful, and the Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom was a fabulous surprise! Easy walk to the beach. Also pharmacy, market, bakery and restaurants very close by. Loved our stay here.
- The staff was very congenial and helpful. The breakfast was great. I was able to check in early.
I stayed here 2 days alone before my husband and son met me here. I was so pleased to find my room
Inviting, clean, airy, bright and safe. I was completely comfortable by myself. Staff was extremely helpful with minor questions and needs I had.
- Everything. Steps away from a stunning beach. Approx. 3km to center of town. Exceptionally comfortable room size and private bath.
- fiendly, helpful staff
One of our top picks in Noya.Set just 8 minutes’ drive from the beaches of the Rias Baixas in Noya, this pleasant hotel offers smart, air-conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi. Some rooms also offer views of the Noya Estuary.The rooms in Hotel Noia feature modern décor and a flat-screen TV with pay channels. All include a safe, telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the hotel’s bar offers drinks and light snacks throughout the day. You will find various bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk.The Noia is set just on the edge of the Muros y Noya River, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic center. You can visit the town’s archaeological remains and historic churches.There is free public parking located near the hotel and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in 30 minutes.
- Inexpensive and close to the center of Noia. The staff was very helpful.
- The hotel is modern, comfortable and located in a quiet neighbrhood. We got a room looking at the ría with a beautiful view. The bed was very confortable. The employees were extremely friendly and eager to provide information. The premises are extremely clean. The breakfast was superb.
- BEAUTIFUL boutique hotel a la San Sebastián style! Comfortable beds, bath has amenities like shampoo and bath gel. Service is excellent from staff. Easy walk to center of town. Plenty of hotel signs along the way to help you find it as it is tucked away. Safe area.
Easy to find and free parking. Receptionist was most welcoming and very helpful, with advice on the sights to see and places to eat. A star!!
Super buffet breakfast with again, the most helpful staff. A pleasure to stay here and would definitely return
- Little disappointing on approach but actually good location for touring area with parking directly outside hotel. Rooms clean and fresh, staff pleasant.
Hotel As Hortensias
One of our top picks in Corcubión.Located right on Quenxe Beach in Corcubión, As Hortensias offers a bar-restaurant with a seafront terrace and bright rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV. Finisterre is just 7.5 mi away.Rooms at As Hortensias feature colorful modern décor and wooden floors. Each one includes a desk, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The complex’s restaurant serves fresh local food and offers wonderful views of the bay. The lively Cola de Rá bar offers music and dancing until late.As Hortensias is just a 5-minute walk from the center of Corcubión, while Cee is 1.2 mi away. Free parking can be found nearby, and Santiago de Compostela is a 90-minute drive away.
- I was actually going to skip this stop, but now I am So happy that I didn’t. It is a wonderful pla e to stay. Located in a very quiet location, on the bay, with a waterfront promenade, that in itself is worth the stop, it’s a great place to just stop and regenerate after a month of walking the Camino. Its a solid 4 star facility, with 3 star pricing. Beautful facility, great rooms. Great resturant, fabulous views.
- Staff excellent and gorgeous position overlooking bay
- Right next to the small beach in very quite location. View out the window was just beautiful.Would definitely stay again.
- The geographic location of Hotel As Hortensias was suitable for walkers to Fisterra.
- Superb location, right on the beautiful beach. Clean, modern and fairly spacious rooms. We treated ourselves to a nice hotel stop on the Camino before going to Finisterre. Wished we could’ve stayed longer but really enjoyed our stay.
Hotel Restaurante Elisardo
Hotel Restaurante Elisardo in Noya features 1-star accommodations with a shared lounge. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has free WiFi.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 24 miles from Hotel Restaurante Elisardo, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 28 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 32 miles away.
- Centrally placed and pleasant hotel. Extremely good value for money and a great place for one night. Staff were friendly and efficient.
- Return visit for us, previously stayed at the hotel in October last year. We had such a wonderful time we just had to go back. Our stay was fabulous, the staff gave us such a warm welcome, it felt as though we were part of the family. The restaurant is a wonder; the homemade food, both meat and fish dishes, is delicious, of great quality and good value for money.
Restaurant menu great value and beautifully cooked; Staff friendly,engaging and helpful despite our limited Spanish.
Clean, well apportioned rooms; Wonderful location, short walk to shops, cafes/bars and free car parking
- The room was nice. The wifi work very well. The hotel stay in the city center, it’s easy go around walking.
excellent little hotel , well located near the old town and near public car park.
super clean and spacious room , good bathroom
could include tea/coffee making facilities .
Casa dos Casqueiros
Casa dos Casqueiros is located in Corrubedo and has a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a fridge. All rooms have a closet.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- We had the place to ourselves and Lucia who looked after us, answered any questions we had and was very hospitable. Our room was modern and very comfortable with the sea just 5m away with a great view of the small harbour. Restaurants are limited off-season, but there are at least three of them to choice from. Lots of local walks along this rugged coast and right beside the largest dunes (an Ecological Reserve) in Galicia.
- The Casa is is on the waterfront, and is about 50 yards from the main port plaza. The Casa needs a sign outside the building!!! Otherwise, A+!!!
- Tolles Zimmer in toller Lage direkt am Meer gelegen mit Blick über die Bucht. Meeresrauschen pur! Sehr nette Gastgeberin.
- Perfektes Frühstück, phantastische Lage, total ruhig, der Wahnsinn
- La comodidad de la cama, y los desayunos en la terraza.
This hotel is located in Rías Baixas, La Coruña and features an unbeatable location at the mouth of the river Tambre and Muros y Noia estuary.The spacious, exterior facing rooms all have private bathroom. There is also a restaurant where you can sample seafood and characteristic Galician meats, a cafeteria, and children’s play area. This establishment is a perfect place from which to explore the beaches, the green hills, the great cuisine and the rich artistic and monumental value of the region.Noia features an illustrious past, located at the foot of the Sierra del Barbanza and a visit to the Gothic maritime style churches of the area is an absolute must. Santiago is located 22 mi from the hotel.
- Clean and comfortable room. Friendly staff. Quiet and restful place.
The spacious room, terrace and bathroom, tasteful furnishings.
Good location of hotel, although a little far from the town centre. Great views of the ría from all rooms and quiet. Convenient parking.
Reasonable choice of items for breakfast.
Nice size swimming pool was a bonus.
- Bed Good… On your site it stated only 4 more rooms left. But it was almost 95%empty
- el desayuno es muy completo y lo podes tomar a la hora que necesites
- Accueil excellent à la réception. Heureusement qu’elle était là.
Hotel Alén do Mar
Located on Galicia’s Costa da Morte, this family-run hotel has direct access to pretty Langosteira Beach, 350 feet away. Set in a pine forest, it offers terraces, gardens and free Wi-Fi, 1.9 mi from Fisterra.Air-conditioned rooms at Alén do mar are bright and include a plasma TV, safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the forest or beach, while others include terrace and a spa bath or shower.Breakfast is served daily in the property’s cafeteria. There is also a cozy TV lounge and a reading room where you can relax with a daily newspaper.You can walk along the seafront promenade to Fisterra, with its port and famous lighthouse. Hiking is also popular in the surrounding area.The Alén do Mar offers free parking. Santiago de Compostela is 50 mi away.
- Rooms are very nice. It was a good place to relax after walking the Camino. We really enjoyed the scenery and walks on the beach. The staff is absolutely wonderful.
- We stayed in early October and it was quiet and peaceful. I loved the views of the water from the room and the beach was wonderful. The staff were great and gave good suggestions for dinner.
- Everything about my stay exceeded my expectations. The staff was very friendly and professional and the room, as well as the view from the private balcony, was superb! The location was right on the Camino and an easy walk on path along the beach to the town of Fisterra. HIGHLY recommend, as this has been my favorite place to stay so far!
Spectacular location, comfortably removed from town at the north side of the beach, but a short walk to town for awesome meals. A 2 km beach awaits through the window or 100 m down the street, but it’s more than the sea…
This entire facility was thoughtfully constructed to welcome guests to “more than the sea” – using deckhouse designs that offer entire walls of glass. One lives in a garden, farmyard, at the ocean, or secluded in a forest by choice of chair.
Amazing spaces, gracious staff, fabulous breakfast. Five star all the way, and we’re no rookies out here.
- Close to quieter end of the beach. BEAUTIFUL room with floor to ceiling glass doors onto a private balcony
Top Hotels In Gándara Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gándara Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gándara Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gándara Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!