10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gamrie Grampian – Top Hotel Reviews
Gamrie Grampian is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gamrie Grampian. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gamrie Grampian. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gamrie Grampian. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gamrie Grampian right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gamrie Grampian with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gamrie Grampian:
Carmelite House Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Carmelite House Hotel offers accommodations in Banff. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Elgin is 29 miles from Carmelite House Hotel, and Peterhead is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was lovely. Comfy pillows. Very clean. I had a shared facilities room and it was a nice, good sized room with single bed. The shared facilities were small but clean.
- The beds were really comfy and we had plenty space.
- Warm and friendly staff. Room was clean and tidy. Breakfast was lovely
- We were there for a family funeral. Overall the accommodation was adequate for a one night stay. Room was advertised as “small double” this was correct. A B&B not a hotel as advertised, the couple who ran it were pleasant. The room and facilities were clean and reasonably comfortable, the walls were thin and though we had en suite other rooms didn’t and the shared toilet was by our room so we were disturbed several times during the night. Breakfast was well served and adequate, food fairly poor quality but hot and well presented. I would not recommend this to my friends, however booked at short notice it was suffficent for our needs, if rather over priced.
- Excellent hosts. Room was clean and spacious. Establishment close to public transit and to coast.
Fife Lodge Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Fife Lodge Hotel offers accommodations in Banff, just 29 miles from Elgin. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find room service at the property.Peterhead is 30 miles from Fife Lodge Hotel, and Inverurie is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel staff were welcoming helpful just excellent
- I am vegan and the staff went over and above to accommodate my dietary requirements. Staff were absolutely lovely!
- Had our evening meal in the hotel – fantastic. Breakfast was equally good standard
- Good selection of food for breakfast full scottish was very good
- Breakfast and view from our bedroom window was amazing!
The County Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The County Hotel offers accommodations in Banff, just 29 miles from Elgin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.Peterhead is 30 miles from The County Hotel, and Inverurie is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The owner and his wife were very friendly starting from check in to check out food was excellent and owners were very helpful at any questions we asked about area would nightly recommend this hotel
Lovely waitress, friendly staff and excellent food!
was made to feel very welcome and hope to stay again when I’m visiting the area.
- Fantastic view from our room over the bay. Owner and staff made us feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Food excellent and beautifully served. A lovely hotel which has not lost it originality and charm.
- Very friendly welcome. Good breakfast. An old historic building found just as these type of buildings should be. Very clean and and warm
- Excellent welcome from the owner & staff. Comfy room with en suite – fab shower! We took our dog & he was also made very welcome. Breakfasts were lovely and we also ate in the Bistro at night – food was very nice & good value. the hotel is a bit dated, but full of character
Banff Springs Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Banff Springs Hotel offers accommodations in Banff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Elgin is 29 miles from Banff Springs Hotel, and Peterhead is 30 miles from the property. Aberdeen Airport is 35 miles away.
- Lovely hotel. Extremely comfortable bed. Nice room and bathroom. Beautiful views. Fab breakfast. Excellent, friendly, helpful staff.
- Always stay at this hotel if I am in the area as it is very comfortable and the food is really good.
- The staff were all charming and very helpful. They looked after me and my dinner guests very well.
- Car parking good; lounge welcoming (lovely fire!). Breakfast with a sea view in armchairs.
- Wonderful and comfortable surroundings from our room to the lounge and dining room. Fabulous staff.
Seafield Arms Hotel
Located in Whitehills, 27 miles from Elgin, Seafield Arms Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Inverurie is 28 miles from Seafield Arms Hotel, and Fraserburgh is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The food was excellent and really good value for money.
Food was excellent.
The atmosphere very welcoming
1. Very friendly staff, let me eat takeaway meal in the bar after hotel kitchen was shut.
2. Comfortable bed and big closet
3. Very good seafood and breakfast
- Great wee find. Room was spotlessly clean and bed was comfy. Food was freshly cooked and very good – generous portions! Stars were the staff, who were friendly, helpful and approachable. Would most definitely stay again.
- Very friendly! From check in, to breakfast, to check out. We were made to feel welcome!
The Davron Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Davron Hotel offers accommodations in Fraserburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You can play darts at the hotel. Peterhead is 18 miles from The Davron Hotel, and Inverurie is 30 miles from the property. Aberdeen Airport is 34 miles away.
- The staff is extremely helpful, friendly and professional. I loved this hotel: it’s very cozy, made us feel right at home. Easy to reach, easy parking. The breakfast options they offer are many and all well prepared. The restaurant prepares genuine and tasty food and the pub is lively (mainly on the weekend). Of course, it’s a simple place, but with a lot of heart!
- Raymond was excellent – very knowledgable and friendly. Bed was comfortable and check in was easy.
Brand new ensuite shower room
Sea view from bedroom
Great choice at breakfast and well cooked
Had dinners in hotel – excellent food, homemade, quality ingredients and well presented
Staff very helpful and kind
- Nice rooms all recently refurbished with plenty room and en-suite. All very clean Very varied menu with GF and vegetarian options. Staff were friendly and you just have to ask.
- The manager was most solicitous, very helpful, the room was great, the food was exceptionally good and there was a great draught beer available – prices all good.
The Saltoun Inn Wetherspoon
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in Fraserburgh, 15 miles from Peterhead, The Saltoun Inn Wetherspoon features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aberdeen Airport is 35 miles away.
- The room was perfect, right lights, bed en suite, just right. The food in the restaurant was lovely, very well cooked & presented, with reasonable prices to boot.
- Modern, very nicely refurbished, clean and cheerful. Incredibly competitive prices both for accommodation and food. Foos was also very good.
- I liked how cheap the food/drink was, coupled with the location; right in th middle of everything I needed was excellent
- The staff were extremely helpful and the room was stocked up beyond requirement.
Beds very comfortable.
Hotel spotlessly clean.
Although very busy and understaffed the staff did their level best to cope and managed to multitask very well.
Nothing was too much of a problem.
Station Hotel Portsoy
Station Hotel Portsoy is located in Portsoy, just 23 miles from Elgin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Inverurie is 30 miles from Station Hotel Portsoy, and Fraserburgh is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Most staff were friendly. Food was mostly good and so was the service at mealtimes. The location was good for us.
- Excellent hotel, friendly staff and great homemade food 😁
- Good food and friendly staff. Bed was also lsrge and comfy and room spotlessly ckean.
- Excellent accommodation, exceptionally accommodating staff and very tasty food.
- The Station Hotel is In a delightful fishing village. The hotel is spotless, with extremely hospitable staff and top class food. We will be returning
The New Inn
Located in Aberchirder, 26 miles from Elgin, The New Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the inn. Dyce is 29 miles from The New Inn, and Inverurie is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 29 miles from The New Inn.
I arrived late after the time that the kitchen should have closed but having phoned ahead the owners had a warm, tasty meal waiting for me on arrival.
The owners were warm and very freindly
- Stayed drinking in the bar with the owner until the early hours of the morning. Was a great night. Room was immaculate and what you would expect from a 5 star hotel.
Small family run business, staff are really friendly and go out of their way to ensure that your stay is comfortable and enjoyable.
Excellent food, freshly prepared and piping hot, just what you need on cold Scottish evnenings
- Excellent standard of courtesy, cleanliness and food. Very warmly and homecoming
- Good quality food, excellent range of real ales and a superb bedroom. One of the largest beds I have ever slept.
- I arrived late after the time that the kitchen should have closed but having phoned ahead the owners had a warm, tasty meal waiting for me on arrival.
Featuring free WiFi, Findlay’s Hotel offers accommodations in Fraserburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find an ATM and shops at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Peterhead is 15 miles from Findlay’s Hotel, and Inverurie is 30 miles from the property. Aberdeen Airport is 34 miles away.
- Perfect breakfast. Very nice bathroom, huge room with beautiful furniture
- Friendly staff who were approachable. Young lad on arrival is a credit to the hotel and has a very friendly nature.
- Every thing was fandabidozey exilent Just the bed was far far too hard for me Am disabled so yes take a memory foam mattress topper next time But staff were very helpful and friendly Breakfasts exilent Hotel very clean an I liked the location just the back of the town I will certainly b back.
- Staff were extremely helpful and due to late arrival arranged a takeaway for me.
- We’re told on arrival that breakfast only between 9 and 10 bit late for most people
Top Hotels In Gamrie Grampian Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gamrie Grampian to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gamrie Grampian but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gamrie Grampian. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!