10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gamones Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Gamones Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gamones Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gamones Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gamones Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gamones Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gamones Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gamones Asturias:
La Casa de Las Camelias
This charming house is set in gardens in the village of Busto, just 1,650 feet from the nearest beaches. La Casa de Las Camelias offers modern rooms, a hot tub and a restaurant.Each attractive room at La Casa de Las Camelias has white décor with bright finishes. There is heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of Asturian cuisine in the Camelias’ stylish restaurant. There is also a terrace offering views of the surrounding mountains.The hotel is within 0.9 mi of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, and the surrounding area is also ideal for cycling, diving and fishing.Luarca is 7.5 mi from the hotel, while Áviles can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Gijón is less than 50 mi away and Oviedo is less than an hour’s drive from the Camelias.
- Beautiful spacious room. Perfectly kept. Lovely building. Kind staff.
It’s a charming hotel with some stunning surroundings. The decoration resembles the small French country houses, quite beautiful!
Good breakfast with homemade cakes.
The male receptionist indicated us the must see places and he completely nailed it! Faro de Busto is an unforgettable place that seems extracted from a movie, we’ll definitely return to this place! Luarca is also a beautiful village, we followed the suggested route through the Faro of Luarca, and we had to stop a few times to take pictures, the small town also has some good restaurants. What a day to remember!
Thanks to this hotel and his staff that gave us such a pleasant stay!
- Very clean and quiet hotel. Excellent room. Although we were the only guests, the hosts made us very welcome and ensured we had an evening meal. Walking distance to the coastal path. Good breakfast.
- The design is really nice and we like the theme of the rooms. It’s a nice little B&B in a stunning location, but pretty isolated (whick is great if that is what you’re looking for). The cliffs of Cabo Busto are near by. The staff was very nice and welcoming. The jams for breakfast were amazing.
El trato del personal, la limpieza, la habitación “Onetia” muy espaciosa y con terraza, la cama estupenda, el baño espacioso y completo.
El desayuno muy bueno, gran selección de bizcochos caseros.
Hotel Restaurante Canero
Hotel Restaurante Canero is set in countryside next to Esva River and within a 5-minute drive of Playa de la Cueva Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and a terrace overlooking the river and beach.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and river views. All come with a desk and flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private terrace.The hotel has a café-bar and restaurant, as well as vending machines for drinks. There is 24-hour reception and free parking. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
- Location was really nice and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff are super friendly. There is a beach walk just out back.
The place was very clean and quiet.
The owners were so nice and allowed us to use their clothes line for our wet clothes to dry.
- In my opinion…excellent room with balcony…good dinner…and nice view from the room.
- We only spent one night at this hotel as we were on our way to Cathedral Beach and it has easy access to the highway for a quick off/on. Really nice place – great staff and very clean property. We were delighted by the FOOD we had for dinner. Although you an order the daily menu (12.00 euros per person I think and there were two daily menu choices – We ordered a T Bone for two (it came with salad and fried diced potatoes) wine and the tab was 30.00 Euros (the cost is per kilo and not written on the menu – we were honestly expecting to pay WAY more!!). Delicious!!!! We stayed in a room at the back of the hotel with a terrace. Worth the five euros more. Extremely quiet. At sunset take the easy walk down to the beach behind the hotel.
Excellent shower pressure although a little snug. Bed was comfortable and good view from our balcony.
Owners were very friendly. Restaurant food was basic but well cooked.
Excellently situated for the nearby beach and an overnight stay.
Good value for money.
Hotel Rural Casa Roja
Located in Cadavedo, Hotel Rural Casa Roja is a restored house from 1889, featuring an Indiano architecture characteristic of that period. It features lovely gardens and views of the mountains.Casa Roja features a cozy library and a beautiful dining room with wide windows, fireplace and views of the sea and the countryside.A fully homemade breakfast consisting of pastries, jams and cakes is served in the restaurant. Laundry and ironing services are available for a surcharge.All rooms have heating and come with a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Activities like mountain hiking or horse riding can be practiced in the area. Oviedo and Gijón are 40 minutes’ drive away, while the seaside town of Cudillero is 15 mi away.
This place has the magic touch! It’s right on the Camino del Norte and just a couple of km from a very nice beach (worth the cycle down the hill for a swim!). The proprietors – two generations of Alberto – were so lovely and helpful – even offering to be on the end of the phone if I had an emergency on my trip (a solo cycle ride), which was hugely appreciated (though I’m relieved I didn’t need to take them up on it!).
My room was a delight, with gorgeous coving on the ceiling, a very comfy bed, and a well-appointed and good-sized bathroom. The conservatory, where food is served (including a cooked breakfast!), is beautifully done. All SO relaxing after a hard day on the road.
- Room and bath were great. Staff was very welcoming. I had an excellent dinner and breakfast!
- The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and clean. Although we were the only guests the food provided for us was plentiful and tasty. The parking was not exactly outside the hotel but close by.
- Wonderful hospitality for a special little break along the Camino with a group of 10 people. We were treated with great respect at a very fair price. Can’t speak highly enough of our hosts.
- Lovely traditional hotel. Beautiful rooms. Nice gardens. Very friendly welcome.
- This place has the magic touch! It’s right on the Camino del Norte and just a couple of km from a very nice beach (worth the cycle down the hill for a swim!). The proprietors – two generations of Alberto – were so lovely and helpful – even offering to be on the end of the phone if I had an emergency on my trip (a solo cycle ride), which was hugely appreciated (though I’m relieved I didn’t need to take them up on it!).
Offering sea-view rooms with wood beamed ceilings and elegant country décor, Pleamar is located in the picturesque fishing village of Puerto de Vega. Wi-Fi is free in all areas and a homemade breakfast is available each morning.A flat-screen TV with a DVD player and free movies is provided in the rooms along with a mini-bar and complimentary drinks. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Though the rooms have abundant natural light, guests can enjoy a shared terrace with outdoor furniture. There is also a colorful lounge with magazines and sofas for relaxing.Cupid Square is a 10-minute walk from the hotel and Frejulfe beach is 2.5 mi away. Oviedo can be reached in a 1-hour drive.
- Wonderful location in a stunning area. Hotel was perfect in every way attention to detail was amazing. Will definitely be returning! Thank you.
- This hotel tries very hard to please. The breakfast is excellent and they use a lot of local and home-cooked ingredients. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
- Fabulous hotel, wonderful staff. Mini bottle of fizz on arrival was unexpected but most welcome. Wouldn’t have changed a thing and would highly recommend
- Attentive and friendly staff. A beautiful and very comfortable hotel with great attention to detail. Good parking. A real find close to lovely port and wonderful countryside. Would highly recommend
- It was all delightful in this small boutique hotel, the attention to detail was amazing, the breakfasts scrumptious! And Puerto de Vega a charming small fishing port with excellent restaurants.
Hotel Villa de Luarca
One of our best sellers in Luarca! This glorious town house is filled with exquisite decor, allowing you to stay in timeless elegance during your visit to Luarca.The Hotel Villa de Luarca is located right in the heart of this picturesque fishing village, just 1,000 feet from the beach. It provides a romantic setting from which to explore the stunning coastline of Asturias – part of the region known as Green Spain.Relax around the fireplace in the beautiful winter lounge, spend a quiet moment in the hotel library or enjoy the sunshine on the garden terrace. Throughout the building you can admire the well-preserved, turn-of-the-century decor and charming, antique-style furnishings.Special amenities are provided for travelers staying while on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.
- The room was nice and clean even though the property is Old, it is well maintained.
Quaint ‘last century’ features which added to the overall ambience.
Staff friendly and helpful.
I enjoyed the balcony, the room was spacious and the hotel was very cute.
The only complaint is, the hotel does not provide irons.
- Quirky in a good way, friendly owners and a historic building
- Spacious room with seating area, ambience, shower. Good breakfast cafe adjacent. Good heating system.
Hotel Palacio de Merás
One of our top picks in Tineo.Featuring a terrace and restaurant, Hotel Palacio de Merás is located in Tineo. Cafes and restaurants are 150 feet away.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower.Hotel Palacio de Merás is 12 mi from Zona de Pesca lake. Asturias Airport is 25 mi away.
- Restaurant was good, staff was helpful, and the location was perfect.
- The most incredible view of the mountains from the bedroom and bathroom.
- We had a beautiful room with a large bank of windows (bedroom & bathroom) overlooking the spectacular valley. The bathroom was roomy and modern with a great tub. It was so nice after a long day of hiking to soak in the bath with the windows open, and listen to distant cow bells & mooing! It was really special. A good breakfast was included, and the front desk looked after our laundry for 10€. Highly recommended.
- The property was everything you would expect in a luxury hotel. Super clean, extremely friendly staff. We hope to visit Tineo again and look forward to staying here again.
- A pleasure to stay in such a beautiful property. Room was enormous as was the bathroom. Pilgrim meal and breakfast excellent.?
Hotel y Apartamentos Arias
Hotel Apartamentos Arias is located in the coastal town of Navia in Asturias. It offers rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Hotel Arias have bathrooms with a bath and shower. The large apartments also have a kitchen and separate lounge. Some rooms are located in a modern annex and some have a private balcony.There is also free onsite parking and there are large gardens.Navia is a quiet town just 1.2 mi from the beach. Activities in the area include horse riding, canoeing, mountain biking and golf.
- Great place and will come back next time I visit Navia.
- A lovely location in a peaceful little town. Not touristy and very little English spoken, but very friendly staff. The rooms were warm and comfortable- important in winter months!
The hostess was a really nice person. Not only that she made an excellent breakfast , she was empathetic and understood that it was important for us to leave early.
We really do recommend this hotel which is situated only 5 minutes walk from the playa.
- Great hotel in a great location. 3 min walk to bars and restaurants lovely place for an overnight stay.
- Staff were very helpful. Room was lovely and comfortable beds. Parking on site.
Surrounded by nature, Finca Portizuelo offers charming rooms with free WiFi. Located 0.9 mi from center, this hotel features a garden, terrace and a bar.Each bright room has a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and amenities.At Finca Portizuelo you will find a games room and the accommodations has tourist information available. A buffet breakfast is offered and it is possible to have dinner on timely reservation. There is also a bar.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, fishing and hiking.The property offers free parking. Asturias Airport is 30 mi away.
- It was really nice placed, just a steps to the beach
- The greeting on arrival to Finca Portizuelo exceptional. The property is a masterpiece of good design and beauty, the suite so very calm and comfortable with the best of bedding and bathroom necessities. If booked in advance a special meal can be served in a stunning setting prepared by Daniel the host of this beautiful property. An almost private rocky cove is a special treat.
- A splendid guest house in a magical location, comfortable, welcoming, hospitable, beautifully appointed, excellent food. A joy to be there, in another world. We came for one night, stayed for two and I’d happily have stayed longer.
- Great host very helpful, quite location; town of laurca is very nice near port.
- The quality of the property to every tiny detail was impeccable and in very fine taste. Daniel the owner is a fascinating and cultured individual.
Complejo la Regalina
Complejo La Regalina is a small resort set 0.9 mi from Cadavedo Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool and country-style apartments and bungalows with balconies, terraces and flat-screen TVs.The spacious apartments at the Regalina are set over 2 floors. They feature a terrace, a seating area with a DVD player, and a well-equipped kitchen. The bungalows offer wooden interiors, a small veranda, a seating area and kitchenette.The resort restaurant serves traditional Asturian cuisine and there is also a bar with a terrace. Guests can make use of the on-site supermarket.The Regalina has a quiet setting, between the Bismarzo Mountains and the Cantabrian Sea. The Way of Saint James passes in front of the property. Local activities include fishing, hiking and windsurfing.
- This was a wonderful treat to stay here while on the Camino. The room was spotless and the whole property was nicely appointed. The staff were helpful in arranging accommodation down the road for us
- Location was excellent, as it is actually a camping ground in the town. The young people running the reception were lovely and helpful.
- Staff very welcoming and helpful. They had a laundry so one could do ones washing. There is a supermarket and restaurant right next, which was very convenient. The good at the restaurant was great and delicious.
Outdoor swimming pool
Supermarket & restaurant available onsite
Very friendly girl at the reception
- Gracias a la buena temperatura de la estancia me he recuperado muy bien y he entrado en calor muy pronto, (lista para otra caminata bajo la lluvia)
Hotel Rural Cabo Busto
Hotel Rural Cabo Busto is located in Luarca. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include a sofa, a desk and a safety deposit box.At Hotel Rural Cabo Busto you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.Asturias Airport is 21 mi away.
- The place is orientated to experience. And the experience is all about real countryside of this region. This includes extraordinary hospitality, superb breakfast from local products and a place in original village. The room is spacious and nicely decorated with seating area. You could see and feel how local people live here. It is not for tourism only it is real village with on going farming and light smell of manure. However if you walk for 15 minutes you will reach perfect scenery with cliffs and ocean. Small and cozy rocky beach is also nearby. About 15 minutes drive you can easy reach town of Luarca which is really worth to visit. We had really nice and very interesting stay in this place. And the owners was really really helpful. If you have chance visit local bar nearby to feel more original atmosphere.
- Joaquina was a fabulous host – friendly, welcoming and helpful. A lovely house and gardens. Off the beaten track a little but we enjoyed the quiet and the short walk to the coast – fantastic scenery.
Beautiful house, wonderful garden, nice host, good breakfast with homemade pastry.
Easy access by car to the coast and surrounding area
- Our second stay! A lovely tranquil place in a beautiful environment. We’ll be back again. 🙂
- Sehr freundliche Inhaberin. Das Frühstück war sehr gut mit eigenen Akzenten der Hausherrin.
Top Hotels In Gamones Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gamones Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gamones Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gamones Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!