10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gamonedo De Cangas Asturias:
Hotel Rural – El Rincón de Don Pelayo
Set in the Picos de Europa National Park, this rural hotel is next to Covadonga Sanctuary. Rooms at Hotel Rural – El Rincón de Don Pelayo have private balconies with mountain views.Each heated room features wooden floors and have a safe, mini-bar and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Free parking is available and there is a tour desk. Cangis de Onís is 6.2 mi away and you can drive to Ribadesella Beach in 40 minutes.
- It felt like we were staying with good friends. Sitting at the restaurant looking up at the mountains and trees…wow! I wish we could have stayed MUCH longer.
- The hotel is in a fantastic position and even though the hosts spoke little English they could not do enough for you. The stay was real value for money considering the beautiful views and significance of the area. Santa Cueva is within short walking distance and has real religious and historical significance. The views from there are spectacular.
- Excellent value for money and close to the fabulous lakes of Covadonga.
The breakfast had plenty of choice. The bed was comfortable and the room big enough and overall comfortable.
The hotel is just next to the Covadonga Sanctuary, so the access is great. It takes less than 10 minutes to get there.
Small hotel with just 5 rooms, not much fuzz all around and you get a customised service.
Hotel is just next to the first stop down/last stop up to the lakes. You can also buy a ticket there if you need so.
- This is a very modern, clean and comfortable hotel located just a short walk to the Cathedral and other sights of Covadonga. In addition, the buses taking visitors to the national park left just 50m up the road from the hotel. This hotel appears to be very well managed and the breakfast met our expectations.
Hotel La Ercina
The Hotel La Ercina is located in the beautiful countryside of Intriago, just 4 miles from Cangas de Onís. It offers free parking, a bar-cafe and spacious, elegant rooms.Guests can relax in the grounds at Hotel La Ercina or on the terrace. There is also a communal TV room.The beach is 25 minutes from Ercina by car and the Covadonga Lakes are also nearby. The house is in the ideal location for enjoying activities such as horseback riding and hiking.The rooms at Ercina feature a private bathroom, complete with a hairdryer and amenities. A TV is also included.
This hotel is in the country; not much around it as it is off the main road. But it’s not far from
restaurants that aren’t too far away. Our room was so clean and had a lovely view out the back of the sheep grazing underneath our window. Wifi was not working from our room and we had to go downstairs to the lobby area or outside in order for it to work. Nice buffet breakfast on their sunny room at the back of the hotel. We opened the windows at night to sleep and were surprised to find that it had retractable screen that we could pull down. You don’t see many windows in Europe with screens so it was nice to know that the bugs couldn’t get in. We were only here for one night and it was in a convenient location to drive up to Covadonga to see the cathedral.
I found “La Ercina” to be an amazing place to stay.
We got the rooms upstairs and they were quite comfortable and very warming with the wood on ceiling, giving it a look and feel, like a mountain hut. The heating was always on and you had the option to control the radiators in your room. The bed was comfortable, although on the soft side, so were the pillows; nevertheless, we managed to get reinvigorating sleep and the rooms were very quiet although several other rooms were occupied. The room and bathroom were extremely clean, which to us is a huge plus!
The owners were extremely nice and provided very useful recommendations on what to visit and what places to go to.
The breakfast was excellent with lots of options to choose from.
All in all, we will definitely return!
We stayed at room 203, overlooking the beautiful green space with cow and sheeps. The host is very friendly and welcoming, the breakfast is nice and runs from 8am to 11am. The hotel and room is cute and very countryside, clean, tidy, and fresh.
The location is superb for us, 30 mins drive to a lot of hiking routes nearby, 30 mins drive to seaside and we can dip into the water after hiking, 10 mins drive to nearby big town with a lot of restaurants and supermarkets available.
The host speaks very little English, however it does not stop them being super friendly to us. And for us, we have google translator, which helps us to communicate.
If ever come to this area again I will definitely come to this place again.
- The room was large and had a balcony- beautifully decorated and the owner had thought of everything. Most helpful and breakfast was very good. Will stay again if in the area again.
Good base for touring
- This hotel is in the country; not much around it as it is off the main road. But it’s not far from
Hotel Rural Sucuevas
The Hotel Rural Sucuevas is just 15 minutes’ drive from the Picos de Europa Mountains. It features a helipad and charming rooms with antique furniture, original artworks and free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms in the Sucuevas have heating, private bathroom, hairdryer, telephone and TV. It also offers a pillow menu. Many rooms have views of the countryside.Sucuevas is a characteristic stone and wood house from the area, surrounded by large gardens. It has a lounge with a fireplace, and a terrace where guests can relax and enjoy the views.The town of Cangas de Onis is about 7.5 mi away, while Covadonga is about 9.3 mi away. The hotel has free onsite parking.
- Lovely spot for a drink in the evening – tranquil and beautiful. Claudio and his wife were charming hosts and eggs laid by their own hens for breakfast were delicious.
- Nice people, great surroundings and good breakfast.
- Great, cozy, family hotel designed in a good style 🙂 Very friendly staff, great leaving room available for all guests, great relaxing area around the hotel. The hotel is located in a very quiet area far from the main roads and close to Picos de Europa. Good breakfast with the best bizcocho de monasterio ever:) I very recommend this hotel !
- Peaceful surroundings, excellent home-made breakfast. Very friendly owners.
- Attention to detail, cleanliness and friendliness of owners
Hotel Rural El Rexacu
Enjoy the lovely, green rural landscapes surrounding the Hotel El Rexacu, a setting which will help you relax on holiday. The hotel also features a family-run atmosphere, with traditional-style decor. Hotel Rexacu is well placed for enjoying long walks through the surrounding hills and landscapes. Alternatively you can go trekking in the nearby Picos de Europa National Park, in the region of Asturias. Dine in the hotel’s restaurant, which serves traditional-style cuisine, including some local specialties. This is the ideal place to stay for a tranquil holiday, enjoying a peaceful village location and the fresh air of this beautiful, natural region.
- Morning coffee perfect + delicious late night suppers. Kind and helpful hosts make staying in Bobia Arriba a real pleasure
- Very nice terras with a great view, a cosy bar and a good restaurant to relax after fantastic days of hiking in the Picos. Great hotel if you want to enjoy the Picos outside the busy tourist towns.
The Hotel is close to the airport and it’s very easy to get there.
It’s a quiet place and space was amazing.
The service was spectacular, he gave us also lots of information and great suggestions, both to visit and to eat!
- Great location, beautiful setting. Manuel very helpful, friendly and welcoming. A cosy retreat!
- All the staff were friendly. Some English spoken but the non English speakers were patient with our faltering attempts at Spanish and helpfully spoke slowly. Lovely spacious rooms and bathroom. Charming village and atmospheric location.
Hotel & Spa María Manuela
Hotel & Spa María Manuela is located in Onís and features a spectacular setting in among the green scenery of the Gueña Valley. It has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a terrace, and a fitness center. The hotel features a children’s playground. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Hotel & Spa María Manuela is made up of several new houses built in the characteristic charming style of this rural region. In each you will find intimate public areas where you can meet up and relax with friends and family.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and a buffet dinner in the hotel’s restaurant that serves Mediterranean cuisine.Llanes is 17 mi from Hotel & Spa María Manuela, while Potes is 41 mi away. Asturias Airport is 76 mi from the property.
- The environment around the hotel. The staff was really nice and helpful and the restaurant in front of the hotel Sidreria Moreno
- Very good breakfast/dinner, very nice buildings and surroundings.
- Very fresh products. Breakfast and dinner displayed.
- Fresh food and products beautifully displayed. Restaurant members provides the best customer services. Room and bathroom kept clean and tidy
- The location is great for nature lovers. Breakfasts with wide choice.
Located in Intriago, Hotel Intriago has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge. Each room at the 2-star hotel has mountain views, and guests can enjoy access to a playground. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, all rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, while selected rooms have a seating area.Guests at Hotel Intriago can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Staff at the accommodation are always available to provide information at the reception.Llanes is 23 miles from Hotel Intriago, while Cangas de Onís is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 71 miles from the property.
- Amazing location with mountain views, traditional countryside house, spacious room and lovely bathroom. Pool and jacuzzis were great. Quiet and peaceful place. Very good breakfast. No restaurant but they recommended us a good one just 5 min drive.
- Good breakfast; located in a small village just 10 minutes from Cangas de Onis. People at the hotel were nice.
La limpieza de habitaciones
Personal muy atento,la chica que estaba en el desayuno,una profesional con una sonrisa,eficiente y al servicio de las necesidades de los clientes
La ubicación inmejorable y el parking
- Desayuno excelente y variado, instalaciones y entorno
- Nos encanta ir a Intriago por la tranquilidad y, quitando lo dicho negativo, el hotel cumplía con lo necesario para descansar y estar cómodo
La Ruta De Cabrales
Spend a relaxing, rural getaway in this hotel, which features a fantastic location near the lovely Asturian town of Cangas de Onís, and on the edge of Picos de Europa National Park.Enjoy a stroll around the gardens of La Ruta de Cabrales, and breathe the fresh, clean air of the Asturian countryside. You can also enjoy a read on the terrace of the hotel, and admire the views of the surrounding landscape.The hotel has a café-bar and a large car park for guests.This is a perfect base for exploring this wonderful region of northern Spain. You can go walking in the Picos de Europa National Park, or visit the historical towns of Cangas de Onís and Covadonga.
- This place was basic but nice. It is very clean (your room gets clean every morning) but more a motel as you can park your car next to your room. Free breakfast is a bonus as no other options nearby.
- Es la segunda vez que nos alojamos, y tan bien como la primera vez. El personal de 10 como siempre. Muy cómodo aparcar en la puerta. Desayuno completo. Facilidades para todo. Seguramente repetiremos cuando volvamos por el norte.
- La ubicación. Un entorno cercano a muchos lugares que visitar.
- Un sitio muy acogedor, limpio y el trato del personal muy bueno. Sin duda lo recomendaría
- El sitio es precioso, a 10 minutos en coche de Cangas de Onís y de los servicios de autobús para visitar los Lagos de Covadonga. Muy tranquilo y cómodo.
Hotel & Spa Villa de Mestas
This charming hotel is ideal for both a peaceful and fun-filled break in the beautiful countryside of Asturias. It lies outside Cangas de Onís and the ancient sanctuary of Covadonga.The Hotel & Spa Villa de Mestas is set in a characteristic Asturian farmhouse surrounded by a natural landscape of green fields and the mountains of the Picos de Europa. Relax in its peaceful gardens or enjoy a stroll through the woods beside the property.Children and adults alike can spend an enjoyable afternoon on the 100 feet water slide which starts in the garden and ends in a small, indoor pool. Meanwhile, in the winter months, meet with friends and family around the fireplace in the sociable lounge.Each of the air-conditioned rooms features views over the garden or valley.
- I love the romantic bath they have in the bathdroom, and the beautiful view to the mountains! Breakfast was also wonderful!
- The localisation was great, with some view to the mountains. Even if the spa zone is not big, it’s very nice to relax.
- Spotlessly clean in all areas of hotel. Amazing value for money. Would definately stay again.
- We enjoyed a very good dinner at the restaurant of the hotel. They offer very good and traditional Asturian meals.
- The fireplace is super cosy at the common room downstairs.
Hotel Rural Entremontes
Hotel Rural Entremontes is set in a traditional Asturian-style house in the center of Corao, 3.1 mi from Cangas de Onís and 5 mi from Covadonga. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone.All heated rooms have a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub, hairdryer and toiletries.A free breakfast is offered. The hotel has a restaurant and café-bar. There is also a lounge with a fireplace.The hotel’s tour desk can give advice on things to do and see in the surrounding area. Ribadesella Beach is 19 mi away and the Picos de Europa National Park is a 5-minute drive away. The Ercina and Enol lakes are 25 minutes from the property by car.
- Nice old house -turned into a hotel- in a small village in the mountains. Quiet. Cosy. Very good breakfast with homemade cakes.
- Hotel is in a quiet village, away from the press of other tourists in Cangas de Onis. We liked this.
- Very friendly and accomodating staff, lovely little hotel.
- The accomodation exceeded our expectations as the staff was very friendly, bed really confortable and the breakfast provided several options. If you are looking for a quite place without the buzz from tourist attractions, the location is perfect. Don’t miss the tips from the staff from where to eat nearby!
Very friendly staff who was helpful and offered me to prepare a take away breakfast since I needed to check out early
Bed is comfy but room is quite small
Hotel Rural El Molino
Hotel El Molino is located in an old watermill close to the Covadonga River and 11 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. It has free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.All rooms at this hotel have TV, telephone, heating and a bathroom with either bath or shower. Some have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a tour desk where staff can provide tourist information about the area.Canoeing, fishing and hiking can be practiced nearby. The Asturian coast is about 17 mi away.
- Service and breakfast! The check in process was great with excellent recomendations to visit Lagos de Covadonga. The men from Yugoslavia at the check in was very nice, shared great tips for our visit and very kind.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. We wound up losing our rental car keys and they were happy to give us a ride to where the keys had been found! Note that as of our visit, 6/17, Google has the wrong location for this hotel. The actual property is a bit further up the road (toward the Picos de Europa).
- Good value hotel. Comfy bed, clean and a good breakfast.Plenty of parking.
- Everything. The breakfast was great, owners very nice and helpful, room was very comfortable
- Very homely feel. Room was good size and very clean. Location was not far from hiking areas. Staff was friendly and helpful even though we speak different languages, Google Translate helps! 🙂 our room was a hill and there were cows roaming on it which was quite a nice sight! The breakfast was super good!!
Top Hotels In Gamonedo De Cangas Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!