10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gamonedo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Gamonedo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gamonedo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gamonedo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gamonedo Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gamonedo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gamonedo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gamonedo Asturias:
Hotel Rural Sucuevas
The Hotel Rural Sucuevas is just 15 minutes’ drive from the Picos de Europa Mountains. It features a helipad and charming rooms with antique furniture, original artworks and free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms in the Sucuevas have heating, private bathroom, hairdryer, telephone and TV. It also offers a pillow menu. Many rooms have views of the countryside.Sucuevas is a characteristic stone and wood house from the area, surrounded by large gardens. It has a lounge with a fireplace, and a terrace where guests can relax and enjoy the views.The town of Cangas de Onis is about 7.5 mi away, while Covadonga is about 9.3 mi away. The hotel has free onsite parking.
- Lovely spot for a drink in the evening – tranquil and beautiful. Claudio and his wife were charming hosts and eggs laid by their own hens for breakfast were delicious.
- Nice people, great surroundings and good breakfast.
- Great, cozy, family hotel designed in a good style 🙂 Very friendly staff, great leaving room available for all guests, great relaxing area around the hotel. The hotel is located in a very quiet area far from the main roads and close to Picos de Europa. Good breakfast with the best bizcocho de monasterio ever:) I very recommend this hotel !
- Peaceful surroundings, excellent home-made breakfast. Very friendly owners.
- Attention to detail, cleanliness and friendliness of owners
Hotel Rural El Rexacu
Enjoy the lovely, green rural landscapes surrounding the Hotel El Rexacu, a setting which will help you relax on holiday. The hotel also features a family-run atmosphere, with traditional-style decor. Hotel Rexacu is well placed for enjoying long walks through the surrounding hills and landscapes. Alternatively you can go trekking in the nearby Picos de Europa National Park, in the region of Asturias. Dine in the hotel’s restaurant, which serves traditional-style cuisine, including some local specialties. This is the ideal place to stay for a tranquil holiday, enjoying a peaceful village location and the fresh air of this beautiful, natural region.
- Morning coffee perfect + delicious late night suppers. Kind and helpful hosts make staying in Bobia Arriba a real pleasure
- Very nice terras with a great view, a cosy bar and a good restaurant to relax after fantastic days of hiking in the Picos. Great hotel if you want to enjoy the Picos outside the busy tourist towns.
The Hotel is close to the airport and it’s very easy to get there.
It’s a quiet place and space was amazing.
The service was spectacular, he gave us also lots of information and great suggestions, both to visit and to eat!
- Great location, beautiful setting. Manuel very helpful, friendly and welcoming. A cosy retreat!
- All the staff were friendly. Some English spoken but the non English speakers were patient with our faltering attempts at Spanish and helpfully spoke slowly. Lovely spacious rooms and bathroom. Charming village and atmospheric location.
Hotel & Spa Villa de Mestas
This charming hotel is ideal for both a peaceful and fun-filled break in the beautiful countryside of Asturias. It lies outside Cangas de Onís and the ancient sanctuary of Covadonga.The Hotel & Spa Villa de Mestas is set in a characteristic Asturian farmhouse surrounded by a natural landscape of green fields and the mountains of the Picos de Europa. Relax in its peaceful gardens or enjoy a stroll through the woods beside the property.Children and adults alike can spend an enjoyable afternoon on the 100 feet water slide which starts in the garden and ends in a small, indoor pool. Meanwhile, in the winter months, meet with friends and family around the fireplace in the sociable lounge.Each of the air-conditioned rooms features views over the garden or valley.
- I love the romantic bath they have in the bathdroom, and the beautiful view to the mountains! Breakfast was also wonderful!
- The localisation was great, with some view to the mountains. Even if the spa zone is not big, it’s very nice to relax.
- Spotlessly clean in all areas of hotel. Amazing value for money. Would definately stay again.
- We enjoyed a very good dinner at the restaurant of the hotel. They offer very good and traditional Asturian meals.
- The fireplace is super cosy at the common room downstairs.
Hotel & Spa María Manuela
Hotel & Spa María Manuela is located in Onís and features a spectacular setting in among the green scenery of the Gueña Valley. It has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a terrace, and a fitness center. The hotel features a children’s playground. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Hotel & Spa María Manuela is made up of several new houses built in the characteristic charming style of this rural region. In each you will find intimate public areas where you can meet up and relax with friends and family.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and a buffet dinner in the hotel’s restaurant that serves Mediterranean cuisine.Llanes is 17 mi from Hotel & Spa María Manuela, while Potes is 41 mi away. Asturias Airport is 76 mi from the property.
- The environment around the hotel. The staff was really nice and helpful and the restaurant in front of the hotel Sidreria Moreno
- Very good breakfast/dinner, very nice buildings and surroundings.
- Very fresh products. Breakfast and dinner displayed.
- Fresh food and products beautifully displayed. Restaurant members provides the best customer services. Room and bathroom kept clean and tidy
- The location is great for nature lovers. Breakfasts with wide choice.
Hotel Corru San Pumés
Located in Mestas de Con, Hotel Corru San Pumés features a shared lounge. This 2-star hotel offers a concierge service. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.At the hotel, every room is fitted with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.Llanes is 22 mi from Hotel Corru San Pumés. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 73 mi from the property.
- A lovely hotel with very helpful staff! We ended up staying a couple of extra nights here because we liked it so much. The hotel’s location is good for exploring the national park.
- Beautiful rural house, great location close to all the main areas at picos de europa, really nice staff and delocious breakfast
- Ewan was very helpful and assisted us a lot with planning a hike etc. The room was very comfortable. The shower worked very well with great hot water.
- We loved the look of the interior especially the inner courtyard. The bath was great, and the beds comfortable.
- Delightful small hotel in a beautiful setting. Ample parking.
Hotel – Apartamentos Peña Santa
Located in the small rural village of Onís, Hotel – Apartamentos Peña Santa offers heated rooms overlooking the surrounding mountains. Free Wi-Fi is provided and free parking is available on site.Decorated in light blue and cream tones, rooms feature a TV, wardrobe and safe. All have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer is available from reception upon request. Some rooms have a private terrace with views of the valley and the village of Onís.The hotel offers a cafeteria where breakfast is served, snacks are available all day long, and you can play billiards, or enjoy its terrace.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter. You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside and Lakes of Covadonga are 35 minutes’ drive away. Busses to Oviedo leave from a bus stop located 800 feet from Hotel Peña Santa.
- Nice small hotel in comfortable village next to the road. Has terrace and good personal ! To stay there for one night and continue journey is a perfect !
- Nice ambience about the place. Cafe downstairs gave the place a bit of a buzz but nice and quiet no problems. You can head out onto a country walk via the stream round the back and suddenly you are in a really nice area. Very chilled staff and supportive.
La situación bastante buena
Hotel bastante centrico
Me encanto la habitación cuádruple dos habitaciones comunicadas por una puerta y la atención del personal increible
El desayuno genial , buena calefaccióny muy tranquilo y limpio repetiremos
- Muy buena atencion, trato familiar, muy bien situado tanto para Cangas de Onis como para Arenas de Cabrales.
La Ruta De Cabrales
Spend a relaxing, rural getaway in this hotel, which features a fantastic location near the lovely Asturian town of Cangas de Onís, and on the edge of Picos de Europa National Park.Enjoy a stroll around the gardens of La Ruta de Cabrales, and breathe the fresh, clean air of the Asturian countryside. You can also enjoy a read on the terrace of the hotel, and admire the views of the surrounding landscape.The hotel has a café-bar and a large car park for guests.This is a perfect base for exploring this wonderful region of northern Spain. You can go walking in the Picos de Europa National Park, or visit the historical towns of Cangas de Onís and Covadonga.
- This place was basic but nice. It is very clean (your room gets clean every morning) but more a motel as you can park your car next to your room. Free breakfast is a bonus as no other options nearby.
- Es la segunda vez que nos alojamos, y tan bien como la primera vez. El personal de 10 como siempre. Muy cómodo aparcar en la puerta. Desayuno completo. Facilidades para todo. Seguramente repetiremos cuando volvamos por el norte.
- La ubicación. Un entorno cercano a muchos lugares que visitar.
- Un sitio muy acogedor, limpio y el trato del personal muy bueno. Sin duda lo recomendaría
- El sitio es precioso, a 10 minutos en coche de Cangas de Onís y de los servicios de autobús para visitar los Lagos de Covadonga. Muy tranquilo y cómodo.
Casa de Aldea La Casona de Los Valles
Set in an 18th-century building, Casa de Aldea La Casona de Los Valles is located in Onís, 9.3 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. It has a gallery-style terrace with fantastic views.Rustic rooms feature free Wi-Fi and garden and mountain views. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Llanes Beach is 19 mi away and there is easy access to the A8 Motorway. Free parking is available nearby.
- La amabilidad de los propietarios, el estar pendientes de cualquier cosa que necesites. Si vuelvo a esa zona de Asturias me volvería alojar en “La Casona de los Valles”.
- La familiaridad de los dueños y su atención permanente.
- El trato de que obtuvimos de Geli y el marido, creo que se llama Paulino , jaja. Muy serviciales hacia nosotros. La tranquilidad tb fue un factor importante..muy bien todo.
- La atención por parte de Pau y Geli fue excelente y nos sentimos como en casa, y la estancia y las instalaciones, muy cómodas!!! Y muy limpio, que es muy importante!
- Me gusto el trato familiar,la tranquilidad y en general todo,estuvimos muy agusto
Hotel La Ercina
The Hotel La Ercina is located in the beautiful countryside of Intriago, just 4 miles from Cangas de Onís. It offers free parking, a bar-cafe and spacious, elegant rooms.Guests can relax in the grounds at Hotel La Ercina or on the terrace. There is also a communal TV room.The beach is 25 minutes from Ercina by car and the Covadonga Lakes are also nearby. The house is in the ideal location for enjoying activities such as horseback riding and hiking.The rooms at Ercina feature a private bathroom, complete with a hairdryer and amenities. A TV is also included.
This hotel is in the country; not much around it as it is off the main road. But it’s not far from
restaurants that aren’t too far away. Our room was so clean and had a lovely view out the back of the sheep grazing underneath our window. Wifi was not working from our room and we had to go downstairs to the lobby area or outside in order for it to work. Nice buffet breakfast on their sunny room at the back of the hotel. We opened the windows at night to sleep and were surprised to find that it had retractable screen that we could pull down. You don’t see many windows in Europe with screens so it was nice to know that the bugs couldn’t get in. We were only here for one night and it was in a convenient location to drive up to Covadonga to see the cathedral.
I found “La Ercina” to be an amazing place to stay.
We got the rooms upstairs and they were quite comfortable and very warming with the wood on ceiling, giving it a look and feel, like a mountain hut. The heating was always on and you had the option to control the radiators in your room. The bed was comfortable, although on the soft side, so were the pillows; nevertheless, we managed to get reinvigorating sleep and the rooms were very quiet although several other rooms were occupied. The room and bathroom were extremely clean, which to us is a huge plus!
The owners were extremely nice and provided very useful recommendations on what to visit and what places to go to.
The breakfast was excellent with lots of options to choose from.
All in all, we will definitely return!
We stayed at room 203, overlooking the beautiful green space with cow and sheeps. The host is very friendly and welcoming, the breakfast is nice and runs from 8am to 11am. The hotel and room is cute and very countryside, clean, tidy, and fresh.
The location is superb for us, 30 mins drive to a lot of hiking routes nearby, 30 mins drive to seaside and we can dip into the water after hiking, 10 mins drive to nearby big town with a lot of restaurants and supermarkets available.
The host speaks very little English, however it does not stop them being super friendly to us. And for us, we have google translator, which helps us to communicate.
If ever come to this area again I will definitely come to this place again.
- The room was large and had a balcony- beautifully decorated and the owner had thought of everything. Most helpful and breakfast was very good. Will stay again if in the area again.
Good base for touring
- This hotel is in the country; not much around it as it is off the main road. But it’s not far from
Hotel El Repelao
Hotel El Repelao is in the village of Covadonga, in the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and has a restaurant with a terrace.All rooms at the Repelao come with a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. They also have a view of either the Santina Basilica or leafy woodland.The hotel’s restaurant serves typical Asturian food such as bean stew or rice pudding. There is also a rustic bar with a terrace.The Repelao Hotel is just half a mile from the Cave of the Santina, a major pilgrimage site. The beautiful Covadonga Lake is 7.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Gamonedo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gamonedo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gamonedo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gamonedo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!