10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gallipienzo Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Gallipienzo Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gallipienzo Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gallipienzo Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gallipienzo Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gallipienzo Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gallipienzo Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gallipienzo Navarre:
Heredad Beragu Hotel- Adults Only
Located in Gallipienzo, 23 miles from Pamplona, Heredad Beragu Hotel- Adults Only features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Olite is 13 miles from Heredad Beragu Hotel- Adults Only, and Villafranca is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from Heredad Beragu Hotel- Adults Only.
Stunning location looking down over the river with eagles and vultures soaring all around . The most warm and welcoming arrival. The dining experience. The excellent choice of wines. The amazing breakfast. So very very peaceful. Lying in bed looking out at the gorgeous scenery all around. The sparkling cleanliness of everything.
The eccentric design of the hotel, with nooks and crannies everywhere. Terraces, lounges where you can sit and read, enjoy a glass of wine or cup of coffee. It was the most peaceful and relaxing experience that we’ve had in many a long year. We definitely plan to return. Thank you, thank you, Patxi and Ramón for making everything so perfect.
- Everything! Style taste Charm it has it all. The Breakfast are wonderful, Fresh squeezed orange juice Good coffee, for starters Real fresh breads and quail eggs what a treat.
- The hotel is a wonderfully restored building .The views are fantastic, overlooking a lovely green valley watching the birds fly around you.The breakfast was also very good made with local products.Evening meals and local wines served for guest only ,so very cosy.The Owners and staff were very friendly and helpful taking time to chat with their guests.They were also great when our car broke down giving us support in our hour of need.Thank you it was much appreciated.
Amazing hotel with such character. A gem of a place with views of the Navarra region in with Nature.
A reborn rebuilt ruin made into a dream place to stay. High Spec with comfortable room with fantastic view. Our meals was top class so was the service.
Made very welcome and great value for money .
- Heredad Beragu is in a stunning, hillside location with breathtaking views across river valley to wooded slopes. The hotel has been beautifully renovated to a very high specification. The bedroom was extremely comfortable with magnificent views from the balconies and with high quality bedding and towels. Excellent dinner menu with delicious food, breakfast superb. Ramón and Patxi most charming, hospitable hosts, so too the lady who served us dinner and breakfast. This hotel is a gem – and we loved it!
- Stunning location looking down over the river with eagles and vultures soaring all around . The most warm and welcoming arrival. The dining experience. The excellent choice of wines. The amazing breakfast. So very very peaceful. Lying in bed looking out at the gorgeous scenery all around. The sparkling cleanliness of everything.
One of our top picks in Sos del Rey Católico – and a guest favorite.
El Peiron offers accommodations in Sos del Rey Católico.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Olite is 22 miles from El Peiron, and Ochagavía is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 29 miles from El Peiron.
Very good location for exploring Sos del Rey and neighbouring places if you have a car (eg monasteries, bodegas, other local towns)
Newly nicely renovated small hotel (14 rooms) with lift
Wifi in room worked fine.
- This is a fantastic ancient house to boutique hotel transformation in an unspoilt hill top village. All of the redevelopment within the old village has been done sympathetically, I didn’t spot a single piece of external render anywhere.
- Everything about El Peiron was perfect. Located just inside the Zaragoza gate, it is well located for wandering about the charming old streets of Sos Rey. As with other buildings, they have kept the historical authenticity while providing a lovely thoroughly modern interior. The breakfast was superb and everyone was very kind. There are a few restaurants in town which provide some good options. Just thoroughly enjoyed our 2 days there.
The lady did everything right! Luxurious rooms, great food, attention to our every need.
I even had the room I requested overlooking the “main” street. It was like traveling back in time, but in the luxury of the present. For immersing yourself in history, this place is it! Dona
- The bedroom was very spacious. The hotel retained the feeling that it was a medieval building although it had been tastefully modernised.
- Very good location for exploring Sos del Rey and neighbouring places if you have a car (eg monasteries, bodegas, other local towns)
Casa del Infanzón
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa del Infanzón offers accommodations in Sos del Rey Católico, just 31 miles from Pamplona.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Olite is 22 miles from Casa del Infanzón, and Ochagavía is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Lovely hospitable hostess, stunning views fron attic room, scrupulously clean room with sympathetic decor.
- Hosts were excellent, the room was clean, interesting and fun
- Character, location in old city, friendliness of hostess, good breakfast, comfortable, spacious room
- Nice hotel in the center of the town, good filling breakfast (pay extra, can order when you arrive), rooms were comfortable and had some good views.
Wonderful friendly owners, , quiet nice place in centre of old town.
Strongly recommend to stay there
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Valdorba offers accommodations in Sansoáin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pamplona is 17 miles from Hotel Valdorba, and Olite is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Valdorba.
- Great breakfast, very tasty ham and cheese. Coffee was lovely and strong. The views were fabulous and far reaching and the quiet was wonderfully deafening! The hotel was very modern and it was quite a find at the top of this rural village.
- Stunning location, wonderfully quiet, attentive staff and most excellent choice of food which was incredibly well presented and tasty.
- Everything, excellent food, quality accommodation.
- We always stay when we are driving to and from the Spanish med coast from England. The hotel is lovely and the staff can’t be more friendly and helpful. The first time we stayed it was a challenge to find. Worth the effort
- Outstanding breakfast with locally sourced delicious cheese and ham. The staff were wonderful especially a young girl called Maïté or Maïtena. She surpassed herself with genuine kindness, care and happy disposition.
Parador de Sos del Rey Católico
Parador de Sos del Rey Católico is located in Sos del Rey Católico, just 31 miles from Pamplona. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olite is 22 miles from Parador Sos del Rey Católico, and Ochagavía is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- It is one of the most beautiful arhitecture that blends into the surrounding medieval town..
- The wait staff were friendly and pleasant. The meal in the restaurant although it was expensive it was very good especially the deserts.
The Parador does not have an “antique” atmosphere. Renovation on the inside made it look like a modern hotel.
Beds, bathroom, etc. were good.
What a great find in a very interesting town which dates back to 250bc.
The hotel was well worth the extra Money for the added luxury, plenty to choose from at breakfast and the set dinner isn’t for the faint hearted, luckily we hadn’t eaten all day so we managed most of the three starters plus a main course of a whole leg of baby lamb each and the homemade ice cream for dessert! We had to give the Coffee a miss though for fear of bursting.
- An out of the way spot on a hillside with amazing views of the valley. It is a large hotel -easy (free) parking just outside, lifts to the rooms and a lovely common lounge and terrace area for drinks or reading. Good attached restaurant too. Breakfast was good. The room was large enough for the 3 of us though the bed configuration became 3 singles.
Located in Sos del Rey Católico, 22 miles from Olite, Hotel Triskel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ochagavía is 30 miles from Hotel Triskel, and Isaba is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Triskel.
Amazing views from the window, probably the best place to see the sunrise light in the town.
Very good price/quality ratio.
The owners are absolutely nice and friendly people, you’ll enjoy to talk with them about the place, history, activities around the area…
The couple running this hotel is so friendly and warm. My boyfriend had stayed there before and he was greeted like an old friend.
Rooms: simple but comfortable.
The tv was tiny and wouldn’t turn off immediately for some reason… but other than that…
Good simple breakfast, nice coffee and croissant.
The location: the view is stunning!! You can see the entire pueble and the surrounding mountains. Beautiful. We sat outside and had an apero just admiring the views…
I did think the price was a bit high for the very simple room but the view/location does make it worthwile!!
Sos Del Rey Catolico is a stunning little village!! This hotel is excellent to visit it, 5 min walk from the center.
- Amazing view, couple who ran it were amazing an so helpful
- Spcacious, clean, comfortable, easy parking, very friendly and informative staff. Excellent advice on where to eat in town.
We arrived after a long trip in the beautiful village of Sos del Rey Catolico. The hotel was easily located and since we were quite tired we went upstairs to rest after the check in. When we came down for dinner it was already quite late and other guests had already left. The owners made us feel like at home and after they heard my girlfriend was pregnant they were extremely helpful and kind, almost like surrogate parents. Not only at dinner (good!) that night, but also at breakfast the following morning. They altered her breakfast excluding some of the embutidos and including more suitable food. All in an extremely kind and polite manner, and absolutely never obtrusive.
Besides the extremely nice couple that went out of their way for us, one other thing stood out: the view of Sos del Rey Catolico was simply incredible. Quite a treat to wake up to, open the curtains and see that view!!
- Amazing views from the window, probably the best place to see the sunrise light in the town.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Xabier offers accommodations in Javier. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, canoeing and hiking. Pamplona is 27 miles from Hotel Xabier, and Olite is 23 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 25 miles away.
- Had a lovely dinner at the restaurant and the hotel has a nice location, just in front of the castle. Very friendly staff.
- This is a lovely old school hotel. Very friendly and comfortable. Set in s little complex consisting of a castle, basilica, pretty church, religious school and one other hotel. A last minute booking, for s place to rest my head. So the view of the castle outside my window was s real surprise. The dinner in the restaurant was delicious. A set menu for 22euros of such generous portions that o struggled to finish! Set in s really beautiful part of the country, just off a huge reservoir, and close to some beautiful gorge walks. But conveniently just 5-10 minutes off the motorway and s short distance from Pamplona.
- The staff were excellent-very friendly & helpful. The hotel was full of old world charm & had a lift! The balcony. Good quality restaurant food.
- Friendly staff, great value and waking up next to a castle was fun.
- the hotel is located very closed to the castle. It is very comfortable for those who want to have a lot of time to spend times to go to the castle and or to pray at the basilica of Saint Francis Xavier. Prices are acceptable, not so expensive.
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Yamaguchi is located in Sangüesa in the region of Navarra, just 25 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Olite is 20 miles from Hotel Yamaguchi, and Roncesvalles is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Yamaguchi.
- Big building. Spacious room. Very friendly staff at the reception desk and in the bar.
- El alojamiento calidad/precio muy correcto. Es una buena opción para visitar los pueblos de alrededor, que mercen mucho la pena. Y el bar es muy acogedor y práctico para poder desayunar o una cena.
- Habitación amplia, hice un curso de astronomía y me dieron facilidades para poder entrar y salir de madrugada.
El personal muy atento , amable y eficiente.
En la zona hay muchos lugares interesantes para visitar.
El trato es muy correcto y amable , llegamos en moto y nos las guardaron en el garaje.
Muy agradecidos . Volveria.
Featuring free WiFi, Vinacua offers accommodations in Sos del Rey Católico. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Olite is 22 miles from Vinacua, and Ochagavía is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 29 miles from Vinacua.
- View from room over hills. The cafe/ restaurant ( separate – a few minutes walk away) had good breakfast offers and very friendly staff.
- Las habitaciones muy cómodas y limpias,prácticamente nuevo
- Poder aparcar en la puerta y estar cerca del casco antiguo y el mobiliario bien así como la cama comoda
- Cama muy cómoda y temperatura agradable en la habitación. El personal muy amable.
- Precio calidad estupendo, habitación grande y bonita , muy recomendable
Hotel Merindad de Olite
Located in Olite, 23 miles from Pamplona, Hotel Merindad de Olite features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.Tudela is 29 miles from Hotel Merindad de Olite, and Estella is 23 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 20 miles away.
- Olite is a charming historical town which was the ancient capital of Navarre. Its castle palace is simply stunning. The hotel is located in the old town and the view from our room was spectacular.
- Great location to access the small town. Very nice outside terrace to catch the sun. Step back in time with regards to furnishing.
- Excellent helpful and friendly staff. In house restaurant very good quality offering full meals or a selection of tapas. The room was spotless and comfortable.
- The hotel was very central in a stunning location. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Great tapas in the restaurant downstairs and a really good breakfast too. Very helpful staff… nothing was too much trouble.
Top Hotels In Gallipienzo Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gallipienzo Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gallipienzo Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gallipienzo Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!