10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gallinero de Arcallana Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Gallinero de Arcallana Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gallinero de Arcallana Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gallinero de Arcallana Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gallinero de Arcallana Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gallinero de Arcallana Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gallinero de Arcallana Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gallinero De Arcallana Asturias:
Hotel Casa Fernando III
Rooms in the Casa Fernando III have a hydromassage shower, flat-screen TV and mini-bar. This characteristic Asturian house also offers free private parking, a tennis court and free Wi-Fi in the bar.Fernando III’s bar and restaurant are 1,000 feet away. Breakfast, set menus and à la carte meals are all served here. There is also a private garden.The Casa Fernando III is located in Ballota, a short drive from the sea. The fishing towns of Luarca and Cudillero are around 12 mi away. There is easy access by car to the A-8 Motorway, and Asturias Airport is within a short drive.
- Small room, but had all the amenities: fridge, sparkling fancy new shower with jets, heated towel rack. Beds were comfortable, though pillows were hard.
- We liked the heated towel dryer a lot. We used it to dry our socks (after washing), arriving at the hotel trekking in rainy weather through the forest.
- One of the best and most authentic menu del dias so far in my Camino walk that started in Hendaye France.
- We got a huge room and felt so comfortable while our stay. The breakfast the next morning was also very good!
- The rooms are spotlessly clean and lavishly decorated. The garden with sun loungers are a bonus. The sister hotel and restaurant down the road offer good quality, good value, no frills Asturian cuisine in generous helpings. Highly recommended!
Hotel Restaurante Casa Fernando
Offering a restaurant and a tennis court, Hotel Restaurante Casa Fernando is located in Ballota, 30 minutes´ drive from Aviles. There is free parking and free WiFi is available in some rooms.All rooms are heated and come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each room has a TV and wardrobe.The hotel has a TV lounge and a bar. The restaurant can provide packed lunches.Bicyle rental is offered and tourist information is available. You can go horse riding and fishing in the surrounding countryside.
- Extremely friendly staff! He offered to take my boots and put them somewhere to dry overnight – much appreciated after a few long Camino days in the rain. Restaurant with a pilgrim menu right downstairs
Staff were fantastic….right on coastal route of camino.
Foid was lovely and good value with great service.
Very comfortable beds and a good view
- The Batheoom was nice and the view over to the sea very pritty!
- The evening meal was great but 2030 is too late for walkers to eat
- Great place , just off the motorway . Really a small local place , seems the whole village passes through the bar , drinks are cheap as are the excellent Tapas. The evening meal was exceptional , 10euro 3 courses , the Paella starter was a meal in itself and enough for 2 and was best Paella i have had , the main was again enough for 2 , desert I had to pass even though the home made pastries looked great . Room was clean , with good bathroom .
Complejo la Regalina
Complejo La Regalina is a small resort set 0.9 mi from Cadavedo Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool and country-style apartments and bungalows with balconies, terraces and flat-screen TVs.The spacious apartments at the Regalina are set over 2 floors. They feature a terrace, a seating area with a DVD player, and a well-equipped kitchen. The bungalows offer wooden interiors, a small veranda, a seating area and kitchenette.The resort restaurant serves traditional Asturian cuisine and there is also a bar with a terrace. Guests can make use of the on-site supermarket.The Regalina has a quiet setting, between the Bismarzo Mountains and the Cantabrian Sea. The Way of Saint James passes in front of the property. Local activities include fishing, hiking and windsurfing.
- This was a wonderful treat to stay here while on the Camino. The room was spotless and the whole property was nicely appointed. The staff were helpful in arranging accommodation down the road for us
- Location was excellent, as it is actually a camping ground in the town. The young people running the reception were lovely and helpful.
- Staff very welcoming and helpful. They had a laundry so one could do ones washing. There is a supermarket and restaurant right next, which was very convenient. The good at the restaurant was great and delicious.
Outdoor swimming pool
Supermarket & restaurant available onsite
Very friendly girl at the reception
- Gracias a la buena temperatura de la estancia me he recuperado muy bien y he entrado en calor muy pronto, (lista para otra caminata bajo la lluvia)
Astur Regal is located in the Asturian town of Cadavedo, just 1,950 feet from the beach. It offers a traditional Asturian restaurant, and most rooms have sea views.The rooms at Astur Regal feature a TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The hotel’s restaurant serves Asturian food, and there is also a café where you can enjoy a snack or a drink. During the summer you can also sit out on the terrace or in the garden. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The famous Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes within 0.6 mi of Astur Regal. The charming fishing towns of Luarca and Cudillero are within a 25-minute drive. Oviedo is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- It was a wonderful stay. The man, sorry I didn’t get his name was very welcoming During dinner he made me laugh when I asked for ketchup He was right i didn’t need it and they weren’t like McDonald’s. Excellent dinner and breakfast. In the morning it was raining and he gave me a ride to the bus stop. That’s going over and beyond customer service !! Excellent stay .
- Good coffee. Nice property by high cliffs on the sea.
- Great value for the money. The ocean scenery is spectacular.
- Big room – well layed out and comfortable! Amazing view of beaches 100 metres down the road!
- The location is great, short walk to a chapel on the coast and spectacular views. Convenient to sights. Clean, although the bed was a little firm. I learned during the course of the trip the mattresses in Spain tend to be like that.
Hotel Rural Casa Roja
Located in Cadavedo, Hotel Rural Casa Roja is a restored house from 1889, featuring an Indiano architecture characteristic of that period. It features lovely gardens and views of the mountains.Casa Roja features a cozy library and a beautiful dining room with wide windows, fireplace and views of the sea and the countryside.A fully homemade breakfast consisting of pastries, jams and cakes is served in the restaurant. Laundry and ironing services are available for a surcharge.All rooms have heating and come with a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Activities like mountain hiking or horse riding can be practiced in the area. Oviedo and Gijón are 40 minutes’ drive away, while the seaside town of Cudillero is 15 mi away.
This place has the magic touch! It’s right on the Camino del Norte and just a couple of km from a very nice beach (worth the cycle down the hill for a swim!). The proprietors – two generations of Alberto – were so lovely and helpful – even offering to be on the end of the phone if I had an emergency on my trip (a solo cycle ride), which was hugely appreciated (though I’m relieved I didn’t need to take them up on it!).
My room was a delight, with gorgeous coving on the ceiling, a very comfy bed, and a well-appointed and good-sized bathroom. The conservatory, where food is served (including a cooked breakfast!), is beautifully done. All SO relaxing after a hard day on the road.
- Room and bath were great. Staff was very welcoming. I had an excellent dinner and breakfast!
- The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and clean. Although we were the only guests the food provided for us was plentiful and tasty. The parking was not exactly outside the hotel but close by.
- Wonderful hospitality for a special little break along the Camino with a group of 10 people. We were treated with great respect at a very fair price. Can’t speak highly enough of our hosts.
- Lovely traditional hotel. Beautiful rooms. Nice gardens. Very friendly welcome.
- This place has the magic touch! It’s right on the Camino del Norte and just a couple of km from a very nice beach (worth the cycle down the hill for a swim!). The proprietors – two generations of Alberto – were so lovely and helpful – even offering to be on the end of the phone if I had an emergency on my trip (a solo cycle ride), which was hugely appreciated (though I’m relieved I didn’t need to take them up on it!).
Hotel Restaurante el Fornon
Hotel Restaurante el Fornon is set in the Asturian coastal town of Novellana, 40 minutes’ drive from Gijón and Oviedo. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and mountain or sea views.Each heated room comes with a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a bath tub and free toiletries.A free breakfast is offered and the hotel’s café-bar serves a special cider-grill on weekends. It offers set menus and à la carte options and has a live seafood tank.Free parking is available and the hotel has a tour desk. Located between Luarca and Cudillero, the hotel offers easy access to the A-8 Motorway. The surrounding area is popular for hiking, fishing and scuba diving.
- The hotel was located right next to the Camino del Norte route, which was convenient. A nearby restaurant provided and excellent dinner.
- The only good thing was that it was cheap and had a restaurant were you can have luch and dinner
- Good dinner in restaurant! Clean and comfortable rooms.
- Smallish room, internet was in and out, staff were harried because there were lots of people in the restaurant, but very sweet and helpful. The shutter in the room was broken and made lots of noise in the storm.
- We turned up at 17.00. No food, that’s Spain, because lunch finishes at 16.00 and starts again at 21.00. The staff rustled up 2 huge cheese and tomato bocodilos and plates of olives, went down great with the beer and sunshine. Lovely welcome and the breakfast was great. A 10 minute walk across the fields to the the stunning North coast, the views are amazing. Would book longer next time and turn up early.
Apartamentos Casa Bego
Casa Bego offers communal use of an outdoor pool, children’s playground and BBQ facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available at the accommodations, which is located just a 10-minute walk from the coast, in Valdredo.Boasting rustic-style décor, the accommodations at Casa Bego features a TV and private bathroom. Some include a terrace or balcony, as well as a furnished living room.While the apartments and holiday home provide guests with a fully equipped kitchen, there is also a selection of seafood restaurants and bars close to the property. On-site facilities include a shared laundry service.Providing free private parking on site, Casa Bego is 11 mi away from Asturias Airport. Casa Bego is 6.2 mi from Cudillero, a scenic village well-known for its fishing ships, and is well-connected via the A8 Motorway.
De enorme vriendelijkheid van de eigenaresse! Wat een gastvrijheid!
En wat een prachtige locatie!
We komen hier absoluut terug.
Ook de omgeving en heel Asturië heeft ons verrast.
Malgré ce début, notre hôte à été charmante. Elle nous a offert le petit déjeuner pour tout le séjour.
Très bon emplacement.
- Da casa e do jardim, impecavelmente cuidado. Da serenidade do local.
- Bego, muy agradable y atenta en todo momento a nuestras necesidades, sin dudarlo volvería a repetir, la piscina un acierto para nuestras hijas.
- Las vistas al mar desde la terraza. El jardín está precioso, que tenga piscina es una gozada para darte un chapuzon después de la playa, buena atención por parte de Bego. Aunque nosotros no tenemos mascota nos encanta que se puedan alojar y así viajar con sus familias. Tranquilidad y desconexion. Energía muy buena rodeados de naturaleza.
- De enorme vriendelijkheid van de eigenaresse! Wat een gastvrijheid!
Hotel Gastronómico Cabo Vidío
This charming hotel is located in the village of Oviñana, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and only 25 minutes’ drive from Avilés. It offers rustic décor room with fantastic mountain views.Each room at Hotel Cabo Vidío has been carefully decorated and features free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a restaurant, serving homemade Asturian cuisine. It also offers a sun terrace and a beautiful garden.Asturias Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from Hotel Cabo Vidío. Oviedo and Gijón can be reached in approximately 40 minutes by car.
- The staff was very attentive, the room was super cute and the bed was amazing!! The area was so accesible to the freeway and surrounding vistas and beaches. Breakfast couldn’t have been better. This was my favorite place I’ve stayed in all of Spain.
- the risk of rating the place so high could be that too many people go to Cabo Vidio but the manager carefully makes sure that there are only as many guests as his excellent staff can serve. And that they do extremely well. The food served in the restaurant is the best we had in Spain.
In this hotel, me and my family felt like in our own home. Staff is absolutely charming, breakfast and dinner, simply delicious and the room quality, very good.
Environment is marvellous, very near from charming villages, beaches and near from mountains.
- El restaurante y el trato de Jairo y Loreto. Muy amables y conocedores de la zona y dispuestos a facilitar información
- El trato inmejorable, simpatía y amabilidad en todo momento. Muy buen desayuno y en concreto el bizcocho espectacular.
Hotel El Chisco
Located 3.7 mi from the nearest beach in San Cosme, Hotel El Chisco features an outdoor swimming pool and an on site bar. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Featuring marble floors, all rooms offer a TV and a private bathroom with a bath and shower. Some rooms have roof windows.Guests are welcome to enjoy an on site restaurant that serves homemade food and grilled dishes.Cudillero is 15 minutes’ drive from the property, while Playa del Silencio Beach is a 20-minute drive. Hotel El Chisco is 11 mi from Asturias Airport. The property also offers a garden area and free parking on site.
Lovely clean rooms, excellent breakfast with lots of choice of pastries and delicious coffee.
Lovely view from our bedroom
- Most of breakfast cakes, doughnuts… were homemade and lovely.
Wonderful, non-commercial hotel, just off the beaten track.
Clean, comfortable, quiet room (no air con, but none really needed).
Great value, very tasty evening meals and a bar open all day
Friendly, helpful staff (but not English-speaking – if this is what you want, this isn’t the place for you)
Lovely little swimming pool (a bit chilly first thing, but who cares!)
Near the lovely little resort of Cudillero and nearby beaches that are clean and not rammed with tourists.
Safe parking directly outside the hotel
- La comida, la limpieza de las instalaciones y el trato personal
- El tracte rebut, molt amables i ambient familiar, un lloc molt tranquil tingent abast a molts llocs molt bonics.
- Lovely clean rooms, excellent breakfast with lots of choice of pastries and delicious coffee.
Hotel Valle Las Luiñas
Hotel Valle Las Luiñas is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route and 1.2 mi from San Pedro de la Rivera Beach. Rooms have a private balcony, flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.There is easy access to the A8 Motorway, and Gijón is a 40-minute drive away. Free parking is available on-site, and covered on-site parking is offered for an extra charge.The country-style rooms at Las Luiñas Hotel feature wooden floors and are heated. There is also a safe, mini-bar and laptop safe. Each private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Valle Las Luiñas has a restaurant offering characteristic Asturian cuisine. The region’s famous cider is available in the hotel bar.Guests can make use of a common area, where there are microwaves.
- We assumed when booking that the hotel was in or close to Cudillero, but was about a 15 minute drive away from the fishing village, our main destination. However the hotel was good value and the staff helpful.
- Great location for walking Camino De Santiago. Nice staff, clean.
- A pleasant small hotel with a bar restaurant. Warm room and friendly owners.
Very confortable, clean, excellent location, parking in front and at the back of the hotel.
Staff VERY helpful.
Breakfast not much variety but adequate and eat as much as you like
- The staff were extremely helpful and polite without being formal.Breakfast was excellent.Locally made butter was delightful surprise.
Top Hotels In Gallinero De Arcallana Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gallinero de Arcallana Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gallinero de Arcallana Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gallinero de Arcallana Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!