10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gallifa Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Gallifa Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gallifa Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gallifa Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gallifa Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gallifa Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gallifa Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gallifa Catalonia:
Montanyà Hotel & Lodge
Montanyà Hotel & Lodge is located in Catalunya’s beautiful Montseny Nature Reserve, just outside Seva. It has a spa, tennis court and indoor and outdoor pools. Free parking is also available.The hotel’s spacious spa features a gym and a hydrothermal circuit with jets, several pools and a sauna. There are also masseurs specialized in Reiki and beauty treatments.All rooms comes with free WiFi, a satellite TV, and a closed circuit music. There is a mini-bar and a safe.Montanyà Hotel & Lodge’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food using seasonal and local produce. There is also a bar.Montanyà Golf Course is 2.5 mi from the hotel, and the Circuit de Catalunya at Montmeló is nearby.
- Large comfortable room with excellent view, good pool, and a good location for driving to the Montseny mountains
- Great location. Great spa. Super friendly staff. Spacious rooms. Great outdoor facilities.
- Absolutely stunning hotel with the most beautiful views from our balcony. It’s is in a rural location but absolutely worth the drive. We will be returning.
- The facilities, like the inside and outside swimming pool. The landscape is great
- Great staff both at reception and restaurant, always helpful and kind. Excellent indoor pool with no extra charge. Expensive but delicious evening buffet. Nice spa area.
Augusta Barcelona Vallès
In an attractive natural setting with lovely views over the Vallés region, this hotel offers luxurious accommodations and stylish contemporary interiors in a convenient location.Augusta Barcelona Vallès’ sleek, modern interiors mirror its state-of-the-art facilities, and wireless internet access is available throughout. The hotel’s hall, bar and restaurant as well as all the rooms, have been recently remodeled. The light, spacious, contemporary public spaces offer a pleasant environment in which to relax.The hotel has superb access to the region’s major roads, and is located just off the AP-7 motorway. Barcelona is just 15 minutes’ drive away and the Circuit de Catalunya Formula One racetrack is nearby.The stylish modern accommodations, convenient location and great access to the area’s major road network make Augusta Barcelona Vallès an excellent base, whether you are exploring the region as a tourist, visiting the area on business or attending a conference.
- Close to the racertrack, free parking, good restaurant.
- The food in the restaurant really went way above our expectation!
My room was very cozy and featured a Nespresso machine and four different complimentary soft drinks. The breakfast was very nice and offered a selection of both warm and cold dishes.
The hotel might be far away from BCN downtown, but if you have business in Santa Perpetua or in its industrial districts this hotel is perfect.
- A lovely experience, super good value-for-money though I was there 25/12 so don’t know other prices. Outstanding hot/cold breakfast £12. Excellent restaurant, I ate at 22:00. Perfect/easy location off AP7 Barcelona but no noise. Nice views, outdoor pool and grounds. Attentive staff. Comfortable rooms with great views. Will always stay here when passing.
- We liked the view from our room; the breakfast was fine. The facilities were also more than adequate (swimming pool, Gym, parking)
La Torre del Vilar
La Torre del Vilar is located 1.2 mi outside Santa Eulàlia de Ríuprimer, in the beautiful Catalan countryside. Set in extensive gardens, it offers an outdoor pool and free bicycle hire.The property has a multi-sports court for basketball, badminton and other sports. You can hire a Segway or electric bike on site, and there are many attractive walking routes nearby. Horse riding and mushroom picking trips are also offered.The air-conditioned rooms at La Torre del Vilar feature rustic décor with stone walls. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, and there is also a bar. The property also has a relaxing TV lounge with a fireplace, as well as a room with a hot tub.Central Vic is a 15-minute drive from La Torre del Vilar. You can drive to Barcelona or the beaches of the Costa Brava in an hour.
Everything. Our host went out of his way to anticipate and to meet our every need during our 3 day stay.
Would HIGHLY recommend, and would definitely stay there again if we return to the area.
- Amazing host, food, ambiance and overall dream stay.
- This beautiful hotel with private park amazing food and most welcoming host with outside swimming pool lovely patio area have stayed before would always go back
- I think this is an excellent summer-weekend gateway- to fully enjoy what the place and the area have to offer – in terms of hiking/cycling etc. We came at the beginning of May when it’s still a bit cold, and it was the middle of the week so we were the only ones there. Nevertheless, Cinto the host was so friendly and accommodating, even though he speaks very little English we understood each other. He recommended activities in the area and prepared a very nice breakfast including local products and homemade pastries.
- I felt like at home, great place lot of history, food AMAZING
- Everything. Our host went out of his way to anticipate and to meet our every need during our 3 day stay.
All rooms at La Violeta feature a balcony with views of the mountains or the Catalan village of Castellterçol, where the hotel is set. They include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Modern rooms have dark wooden furnishings combined with brightly colored walls and fabrics. They include a safe and a mini-bar, while their private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Many also have a hydromassage bath.La Violeta has an on-site restaurant which serves dishes made with local produce. There is also a small selection of restaurants and shops in Castellterçol.Surrounded by mountains and woods, the area is ideal for hiking. You can also play golf at Golf Club Can Bosch, a 10-minute drive away.Barcelona Airport and city center can be reached in less than an hour’s drive.
- There is a restaurant in the hotel. Everyone should try it.
- It was a nice room, particularly the bathroom was huge, clean and well decorated.
- Habitación increíble, la comida excelente y además hice una petición a parte y cumplieron con creces.
- El baño grande, bonito, bañera grande… La decoración y amplitud de habitación.
- Todo en general. La habitación muy limpia y agradable decoración. Muy acogedora y amplia. Los dueños amables y pendientes en todo momento. Comida excelente calidad precio. Ubicación a un paso del pueblo y parking al lado. Repetiremos.
Hotel Moli De La Torre
A converted 19th-centruy textile mill, Hotel Moli De La Torre is set in countryside 24 mi from Barcelona. It offers free Wi-Fi and rustic, air-conditioned rooms, some with a hydro-massage bath.Featuring wooden floors and stone walls, rooms are heated and include a TV. All have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Hotel Moli De La Torre has bar, and a restaurant with a charming garden terrace.A massage service is offered, and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk. Montseny Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away and the hotel offers free parking.
Interesting and beautifully done rooms, great shower!
I was exploring the area and chose this hotel as a comfortable base. Travelling midweek I was suprised to find myself the only guest! Nevertheless I enjoyed my stay being well looked after and very well fed – dinners were excellent!
Travelling by car the location back to Barcelona was really easy.
- The peaceful location and lovely town of Bigues. The evening meals are very good value with wine & water included.
- L’accueil, la qualité des repas, le patron qui en plus d’être francophone est extrêmement sympathique et à l’écoute des ses clients
- El alojamiento es muy bonito, y la habitación bastante grande, lo que más me gusto es que tratan a tu mascota como a uno más.
- Un hôtel splendide , décoré avec soin et goût… le tout couronné par un personnel très accueillant et aux petits soins… nous le recommandons vivement…
- Interesting and beautifully done rooms, great shower!
Balneari Termes Victòria
This family-run hotel is located in the heart of the historical center of Caldes de Montbui with its Roman Baths. Located 17 mi from Barcelona, it offers a spa with a hot tub and massage, an indoor and outdoor pool and pretty gardens.The air-conditioned rooms at Balneari Termes Victòria feature satellite TV, free Wi-FI and a safe. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Sunday lunches, BBQs and a cafeteria with panoramic views are also on offer.Balneari Termes Victòria has a games room, a children’s playground and a selection of books. There is a ping-pong table and activities such as hiking and cycling are on offer in the local area. Access to the spa carries an extra charge.The hotel is just 11 mi from the Circuit de Catalunya (F1 Grand Prix). The Caldes International Golf Resort is a 10-minute drive way, and Girona can be reached by car in 1 hour.
- Situation of Springs. It is in the middle of village
- Best place to stay. Value for money very good. I definitely recommend it.
- The staff was professional and friendly (Carlos, Monica, Gemma, and Laura). Very helpful in making suggestions as to where to eat. Rooms were very clean. The hotel was conveniently located between Barcelona and Girona. We were there for the Formula 1 race so we were close to the venue without being in the city.
- Great hotel – a bit difficult to find even with our GPS but once there very good.
- We really appreciate the attitude of staff. Whether it was reception or restaurant – always willing to help. Food was also nice (at least dinner). Room service available. Rooms with new refurbishment are very nice and have beautiful views.
Set in beautiful ornate gardens, this elegant hotel is located next to the Fuente del León and the Roman Baths. Balneari Broquetas features connected indoor and heated outdoor swimming pools.Guests can also access the spa for an extra cost. This offers a wide range of massages and beauty treatments, a Modernist gallery with a Roman sauna and a gym. There are also mountain bikes that can be used for free.Rooms and apartments feature air conditioning and heating, as well as a satellite TV. Apartments have a living-dining area with sofa bed, kitchenette and private bathroom.Balneari Broquetas has a TV and reading lounge that has board games. A special buffet lunch is served on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.Sabadell and Granollers are 30 minutes’ drive away. The center of Barcelona is 22 mi away.
- The gardens and the pool are beautiful. It’s a very charming hotel, a mix of ancient and new. Peaceful area, ideal for a weekend escape.
- Lovely room on the 6th floor, pool very warm, pay for parking, facilities generally good,
- The thermal swimming pool was fabulous, and the gardens tranquil and spacious despite the hotel being in the centre of the old town.
- Very comfortable apartment. Great value for money. Accommodating for families. Warm indoor/outdoor pool!
- Perfect last-minute choice! In the outside, an old-fashioned thermal water place! In the inside, refurbished bedrooms with antiquies decoration. The thermal water services are suitable for individual or in couple use. There is a large warm water covered and uncovered pool and an small gym. The assistents were really kind and helpful! The breakfast was awesome. The village, beautiful.
Hotel Vila de Caldes
This charming hotel is set in the center of the spa town of Caldes de Montbui. Hotel Vila de Caldes features an outdoor swimming pool, a spa and a restaurant.Hotel Vila de Caldes maintains its original stone façade and each of its bright rooms has attractive, modern décor with parquet floors. There is free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.The hotel spa, available at an extra cost, features thermal baths, treatment rooms, a sauna and a hot tub. You can relax in the pretty gardens or on the terrace, and there is also a lounge. The hotel offers guests free use of its mountain bikes.The center of Barcelona and the nearest beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Montseny Nature Park is less than 12 mi away.
- i liked the location so much , quite and intimate place and helpful staff and if i will come again to Barcelona i will accommodate in the hotel again
Wife liked the SPA. It was good, funny features, probably “thermal spring”, and cheap (EUR 18 ) and *THEY ALLOWED KIDS* ( daughter, 9 years ) after signing a document…
Rooms are large. Children are for FREE
(policy ……All children are welcome.
Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
Free! One child under 12 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.
- By the time we checked in there was no parking available. But staffs tried to move some furnitre in front of the entrance and let our voiture park.
Room was big, very clean and bed was comfortable. Breakfast was lovely lots of variety.
Situated in a lovely quiet town with a few bars for drinks and food.
- Helpful and friendly staff. The SPA was quite nice even though some might say small. Location is perfect.
This country house is located in the Catalan countryside, in the village of Urbissol. It offers a spa, 2 pools and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and mountain views.The Hotel Urbisol’s spa includes indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna and a hot tub. There is a fitness center, and a range of massage and beauty treatments is also available.The rooms at the Hotel Urbisol feature parquet floors and a private bathroom with a hydromassage bath. Each one comes with tea and coffee-making facilities.The Urbisol’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan food with a modern twist. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks.The surrounding area is popular for cycling, and the hotel offers free bicycle hire. Montseny Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to central Barcelona in under an hour.
- La suite con bañera de hidromasaje era preciosa y muy cómoda, excepto porque no está insonorizada y se escuchan hasta los pasos del piso de arriba.
- Das Personal war freundlich und das Frühstück war in Ordnung.
- El entorno, el spa y la piscina fenomenal, desayuno y restauración excelente! El personal muy amable.
- Entorno privilegiado.Piscina fantastica así como el spa.Masajes mejorables no todas las masajistas son 100% profesionales.Comida 9/10.Cama y habitación muy cómodas y bonitas.Personal amable.
- El lloc i la vista des de l’habitació. És paradisíac.. El silenci.
Offering a traditional restaurant serving Catalan cuisine, Can Vilafort is located in Collsuspina, in the heart of Catalonia. Set 12 mi from Montseny Nature Reserve, the aparthotel features free Wi-Fi.With a stone façade, the apartments offer bright bedrooms and a living-dining room with a TV and open-plan kitchen including a stove and microwave. Towels and bed linen are provided.Can Vilafort is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional restaurants serving Catalan cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Montbru Moia and Osona Montanyà Golf Courses are within 9.3 mi away. Vic is 20 minutes’ drive away and the center of Barcelona is 37 mi from the property.
- The location was sublime and breakfast was great, but most importantly, the people were extremely friendly and helpful. As I couldn’t speak Catalan or Spanish, the manager and owner made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed, especially as I was working and travelling alone. Would highly recommend staying here for tranquility, great food and the local community.
- By arrival the shop was closed and the owner of the appartement supplied us with the nessesary things for that day.
- The restaurant in the hotel is fantastic – the food, staff and decor are all wonderful. One of the best evening meals we had in Spain and such a superb location to cycle to
Personal muy amable
Desayuno muy abundante de productor típicos de la zona.
Al estar alojados, en el restaurante hay precio especial, pudiendo elegir a la carta. Muy bueno
Nos dejaron la habitación hasta la hora de comer
Todo de calidad (menos el colchon).
El trato excelente
Top Hotels In Gallifa Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gallifa Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gallifa Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gallifa Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!