10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gallegos de Solmirón Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Gallegos de Solmirón Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gallegos de Solmirón Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gallegos de Solmirón Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gallegos de Solmirón Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gallegos de Solmirón Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gallegos de Solmirón Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gallegos De Solmirón Castile And Leon:
La Trocha De Hoyorredondo
La Trocha de Hoyorredondo offers 6 unique rooms with a TV, spacious bathroom and hairdryer. Set over 16404 ft², it has great natural views and 24-hour front desk.The Trocha de Hoyorredondo is located in the small Castilian town of Hoyorredondo, in the province of Ávila. It is surrounded by green areas and mountains.Public areas include a large seating area with a fireplace and a dining room. These feature the characteristic architecture of the region, with wooden roof beams and floors.The Trocha de Hoyorredondo is around 31 mi from Salamanca Matacán Airport. Guests enjoy free on-site parking.
- The availability and the politeness of the staff. The location is amazing, very quiet!
- We especially liked the location of this country hotel situated on a country lane but near to two or three small villages with cafes. Everything in the hotel was just as it should be. The evening meal was delicious, the rooms were ultra clean and spacious and the beds comfortable. Will rank very highly amongst the 29 places we are staying on this holiday.
- Comodidad. Limpieza. Entorno. Tranquilidad y ambientación de los espacios interiores comunes. Todo un detalle disponer de libros de lectura en la habitación.
- Me encantó todo. Las habitación geniales. Personal genial. Y la estancia preciosa. No le falta detalle
- La cama muy amplia y cómoda. Buen desayuno. Un lugar muy recomendable y para repetir, tranquilo, rústico y acogedor.
Hotel Rural Cayetana
Hotel Rural Cayetana features free WiFi and views of city in Piedrahita. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while certain rooms also offer a balcony.Guests at Hotel Rural Cayetana can enjoy a continental breakfast.Béjar is 29 miles from the accommodation, while El Barco de Ávila is 13 miles from the property.
- Wonderful staff, fantastic breakfast and beautiful room
Very nice hotel in the old center
very kind and helpful staff
- Julio and Suso were exceptional hosts, very friendly and nice. The room was very nice and comfortable and the whole place has a definite touch of good taste that we did not expect to find in Piedrahita. The cherry on top of the (super) cake was the breakfast, truly worthy of a five (six ? seven ?) star hotel. The best !… Next year we’ll make sure we come back there and, Julio, Vera and I will, of course, bring you a box of fresh “pastéis de nata”.
- The staff. Loved the breakfast all homemade, Lovely hotel, possibly our best stay during our travels so far, Thank you so much for being so helpful.
- El desayuno personalizado y delicioso, la decoración, no le falta detalle, la amabilidad de los dueños
Hotel Restaurante Goya
Hotel Restaurante Goya is located in Piedrahita, 30 mi from Baños de Montemayor and 24 mi from Béjar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant serving homemade local dishes.The rooms have a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Hotel Restaurante Goya features free WiFi throughout the property.The area is popular for paragliding, hiking and horse riding.El Barco de Ávila is 12 mi from Hotel Restaurante Goya, while Candelario is 23 mi away. Ávila is 40 mi from the property. Madrid is 106 mi away.
Brand new spacious rooms.
It’s close to major square but impossible to find parking although I didn’t have a car
La habitación bien, buen colchón y limpia, La comida excelente, cantidad y todo casero muy rico .
El trato estupendo, gracias familia, hemos estado como en casa.
- Recién reformado, todo nuevo. La cama era comodisima
- Sitio muy bien ubicado en un pueblo espectacular personal muy amable aunque las habitaciones algo pequeñas y daba a un patio de luz pero por lo demás muy contentos
- La cama súper cómodo, la ubicación excelente, y la atención y la comida muy buena de calidad precio,los desayunos muy bien
- Brand new spacious rooms.
Hotel Rural Salvatierra
Featuring pretty, green gardens and a furnished terrace, Hotel Rural Salvatierra is located in Salvatierra de Tormes, overlooking Santa Teresa Lake. Modern rooms feature air-conditioning, heating and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Hotel Rural Salvatierra includes a TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. The Duplex Suites also include a lounge area and a private terrace with views of the lake.Salvatierra Hotel has an on-site restaurant and bar. There is also a library with lots of books and reading chairs. The property offers activities such as canoeing and other water sports.The Sierra de Bejar Mountains are around 30 minutes’ drive away, and there you will find La Covatilla Ski Slopes. Salamanca is also a 30-minute drive away via the A66 Motorway, and free private parking is available at Hotel Rural Salvatierra.
- Unique location, tranquil, comfortable, great staff and good value for money.
Having stayed here before and enjoyed it so much we went out of our way to return, this time recommending friends to join us.
This place is a hidden gem, good food, beautiful quiet and relaxing location everything you need to relax and enjoy after a long drive.
- Great little hotel surrounded by nature and ruins. Lovely little place
- A lovely find. Out of the way but a perfect stop over during our journey. Nice room with a great view over the lake. Dinner for 10 euros was delicious and extremely good value.
- The village of Salvatierre de Tormes was beautiful and the view from my bedroom window was breathtaking. The help and friendliness of staff was so kind and supportive for a non Spanish speaking guest. The evening meal was excellent value.
Located in El Barco de Ávila, Bellavista has free WiFi. With a terrace, the property also features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes.At the hotel, the rooms have a closet. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath, while some feature mountain views. At Bellavista every room has a TV with satellite channels.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including skiing and fishing.Bellavista also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers at the hotel. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give information on what to do in the area.Baños de Montemayor is 26 miles from Bellavista, while Béjar is 18 miles from the property.
Friendly staff. Free gifts ever day a nice touch. Handy location for the
Gredos mountains and Fishing on the Tormes river.
Served Menu of the Day , midday and evening.
Surrounding outside area kept very tidy.
- The attentiveness of the majority of the staff.Air conditioning.Cleanliness.Small extras like fruit in your room.Breakfast.
- Breakfast was better than expected – coffee excellent, fresh pressed juice, yoghourt and fruit offered as well as the usual bread/croissant
- Size of single room was large. Shower was outstanding. Pauola at reception was wonderful, helpful, and spoke good English. The bar and cafeteria was excellent. I had a wonderful time at Bellavista. Rooms are like very knew and clean!!!
- The hotel and restaurant are fine. The staff helpful and friendly. A gift of fruit or yoghurt every evening was a nice touch. Parking easy. Open view of other buildings but also mountain scenery from our bedroom window. Along from our room was a small living area with a sofa and table and chairs, for use by guests.
- Friendly staff. Free gifts ever day a nice touch. Handy location for the
This hotel enjoys magnificent views of the mountains and is the ideal place to enjoy a break.Entredos hotel is modern and elegant and decorated in warm colors that will make you feel comfortable during your stay. This hotel is for visitors who want to explore the surrounding nature as well as those who want to buy the famous Guijiuelo Spanish cured ham.In the south of the province of Salamanca and a short distance from Extremadura, Hotel Entredos is surrounded by various towns, including Candelario, Miranda del Castañar, Hervás and La Alberca.
- nice staff, calm and quite in order to be able to have a nice rest.
- Nice large room. Modern and clean. Big bed. Dog was welcome.
- Clean pleasant room. Large balcony good for the dog.
- The hotel was very comfortable and the staff very friendly although speaking English/Spanish was difficult. As it was New Year’s Eve no dinner or breakfast were available which was not much fun.
- It was lovely. The place was very clean and had a lovely atmosphere.
Hotel Torres Guijuelo
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Torres Guijuelo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guijuelo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with free toiletries and a hair dryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, cycling and fishing. Salamanca is 28 mi from Hotel Torres Guijuelo, while La Alberca is 24 mi from the property.
- The friendly hosts. Many choices to buy Spanish gourmet food, finest quality pork delicacies.
- Nice room. Right in the centre of town. Warm room
- La amabilidad en el trato, desde la recepción hasta la cafetería, pasando por la empleada de limpieza. Todo inmejorable.
- Las habitaciones son cómodas y sencillas, bien comunicado, en el centro, al lado de la zona de ocio. Nos alojamos en una habitación interior y no se oyó nada de ruido,. El desayuno en el bar del hotel económico y completo. Muy bien atendidos.
- La atención del personal. Tanto en recepción como bar.
Hotel Mirador de Gredos
One of our top picks in El Barco de Ávila.Located on the banks of the Tormes River, guests at this modern hotel can enjoy wonderful mountain views from the hotel’s summer terrace. La Covatilla Ski resort is about 20 minutes’ drive away.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mirador de Gredos feature an elegant décor with hardwood floors and modern furnishings. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath tub or shower.ADARA restaurant serves a varied buffet breakfast and a wide range of traditional regional dishes, including grilled meats, stews and trout. A children’s menu is also available.Hotel Mirador de Gredos has a 24-hour reception desk, ski storage, and a laundry and ironing service.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and skiing. The center of the historic town of Barco de Ávila is just 5 minutes’ walk away. Ávila can be reached in 1 hour by car, and Madrid is a 2-hour drive from the property.
- Modern rooms, great shower and amazing views. Restaurant is a must!
- Location was great, just off the highway, but only a few minutes walk into town. Nice view from property, nice riverside park in town as well as decent restaurants and charcuterie shops.
- The room was very good. The location was ok, not excellent. I enjoyed the bathtub, shower, and big bed. The room has a lot of windows and light.
fabulous views over the castle and town. Comfortable room and easy parking
The restaurant was very good value for money
- The personnel is not only extremely professional, but also informative if you ask any questions or have special requests for dinner and breakfast. The walk to the old town, the nearby river, and the vista points are outstanding. If you enjoy historical sites, with hills and slopes and riverbank walks nearby, there’s plenty to enjoy.
Hotel Ribera del Corneja
Casa Corneja offers duplex bungalows, set in a beautiful forest in rural Castilla y León. Each duplex has a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and an open fireplace.The area around Casa Corneja is ideal for walking or cycling. The village of Navacepedilla de Corneja is nearby, and the Sierra de Gredos Natural Park is a short drive away. There is free public parking on site.Casa Corneja has a rustic restaurant, serving home-cooked local food. There are also barbecue facilities and picnic tables in the garden.Each air-conditioning duplex has an attic bedroom with mountain views. The lounge has a DVD player. Kitchen areas include a fridge and microwave.Casa Corneja has a children’s play area, and bicycles can be rented from reception. Pets are allowed on request.
- Todo empezando por la atención de Sonsoles que es un sol y que no haya cobertura de móvil para desconectar del todo
- Los apartamentos son muy confortables, están muy limpios y bien equipados. El desayuno es estupendo, no falta de nada, y la cena que hicimos en el restaurante muy buena también. El personal que lo atiende fue muy amable con nosotros y nos dieron todo tipo de facilidades durante nuestra estancia. Nos recomendaron un par de excursiones de senderismo que nos gustaron mucho. Recomendable 100%
- El desayuno, los detalles en la decoración y la atención del personal.
- Muy acogedor, precioso, buen sitio para desconectar en plena naturaleza, personal muy atento, te traen la comida o cena a la habitación sin coste, buen Buffet de desayuno, una carga de leña para chimenea gratis, parking gratuito, permiso de tener perros por 18 eur por estancia. Genial!
- Excelentes instalaciones y servicio de los dueños, muy amables
Izan Puerta de Gredos
Located in Barco de Avila the charming hotel is located in natural surroundings offering the perfect location to rest and unwind in a picturesque town.Located in a secluded area of a historical and culturally rich town, the hotel is located by a forest where you can enjoy strolls along the river bank. It has a rural ambiance and is surrounded by gardens that make it an ideal place to relax and unwind.The hotel offers a range of facilities to make your stay peaceful and enjoyable, including a restaurant with vegetarian and gluten-free options. The duplex rooms include a chimney creating the perfect atmosphere for a romantic get away.Izan Puerta de Gredos has bicycle rental and picnic facilities. Guests can make use of the public computer with Internet connection without additional costs.The hotel also provides a gym with hot tub, Turkish baths, Scottish showers, a heated indoor pool and sauna, at an extra cost. Depending on the season you can take part in activities in the local area including rafting, abseiling, horse riding and excursion to the Sierra de Gredos.
- It was very quiet so we slept very deep! Our room was very big and we had a 2.00 meter-king- bed. It was comfortable. The place was very beautiful, peaceful and the building had an amazing wooden roof. The breakfast was huge and delicious.
- Just recommendable, I’ll come back soon. Great breakfast, location and staff.
- Beautiful and tastefully decorated. Comfortable beds, good bathroom. We got a room on the second floor in the main building and it was lovely, with wooden beams and slanted roof.
- The location, the town a bit boring but we knew where we were going, quiet.
- The lobby is really stylish and attractive. Our duplex room was well appointed, spacious and quiet. The staff were keen to help despite having very little English. The scenery is beautiful, but the hotel grounds were in need of a bit of maintenance.
Top Hotels In Gallegos De Solmirón Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gallegos de Solmirón Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gallegos de Solmirón Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gallegos de Solmirón Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!