10 Best Hotels To Stay In Galizano Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Galizano Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Galizano Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Galizano Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Galizano Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Galizano Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Galizano Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Galizano Cantabria:
Hotel La Vijanera
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hotel La Vijanera is located 1,650 feet from Galizano beach and 1.9 miles from Langre beach and the Cabo de Ajo cliff. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and an à la carte restaurant.All air-conditioned rooms are bright and spacious and feature stylish décor. Each one comes with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Suites also include a private terrace and a spa bath.The restaurant specialises in traditional dishes of the area. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.Both Santander and Santoña are 20 minutes’ drive of the hotel while Laredo is 24.2 miles away.
- We stayed here the night before catching the ferry from Santander. The hotel is in a great location close to the beach. The staff were pleasant and helpful. There is secure underground parking for motorcycles.
Edwardo was very helpful, funny and informative
Good location for northern camino
- Restaurant and bar provided good service in a tiny town on a Sunday.
- A well located hotel at a reasonable price and a good centre for the region.
- Hotel in general was good, a ten minute walk from the beach. Handy stopover for Santander.
Casona Las Cinco Calderas
Located in Galizano in the region of Cantabria, 8 miles from Santander, Casona Las Cinco Calderas features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Santillana del Mar is 23 miles from Casona Las Cinco Calderas, and Suances is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Thank you for a lovely stay – we especially enjoyed the horse-riding along Galizano beach and getting to know the resident labrador! Delicious dinners as well.
- Super friendly staff. Lovely village. Pretty garden. Simple home cooked food
- Very friendly and helpful staff. It appears to be very old but is functional and comfortable . Easy place to stay with our dog and lots of beaches within easy driving distance .
- El desayuno esta muy rico y tienes varias opciones para comer lo que quieras.
- La tranquilidad absoluta y la terraza de la habitación con Corita. Un lugar con encanto y personal encantador.
Hotel Rural Posada El Solar
Hotel Rural Posada El Solar is located in Galizano, just 8 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santillana del Mar is 23 miles from Hotel Rural Posada Solar, and Suances is 19 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 9 miles away.
- Beautiful place and panoramic view on the surrounding, very near to the beatifull beach of Langre . Room and bed are quite big and confortable. Personal is nice and helpful, but you ll need some basics of spanish to communicate 😉
- very friendly and accommodating. Spectacular view from terrace bar.
Brilliant location on the Camino with bar and lounge with great rural views.
Evening meal was goog value and the wine excellent.
- La cama era muy comoda muy amables los que nos atendieron sin duda volveré
- Nos tocó una habitación con terraza y la verdad fue un punto a favor
El Ribero de Langre
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. El Ribero de Langre offers accommodations in Langre. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santander is 5 miles from El Ribero de Langre, and Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 7 miles away.
- Great homemade breakfast and the view from the hotel is fantastic!
- in a superb location, the sea views were outstanding from both windows in our room. The room was simply furnished but very pretty and there is a comfortable sitting room. The breakfast was generous and of great quality.
- Excellent view from any window in almost any direction, Scenic cliffs along the coast; good beach for swimming and surfing (in 20 min walking or 5 min driving distance). The room is quite compact, but the space is actually sufficient.
- This is an amazing find just 30 minutes drive to Santander ferry or airport. This almost new hotel situated on top of the cliff with good walks and magnificent beaches. Our receptionist was excellent, helpful and friendly. The room had a view out over the Santander Bay with ferries and large boats passing by. We took a picnic which which we ate in the breakfast room and then we played cribbage.The owners were very accommodating, At breakfast there was a good selection. An excellent hotel in a very rural setting, great value for money, highly recommended.
- Beautiful view to the sea. Clean rooms and friendly staff.
Hotel Los Pasiegos
Located in Hoznayo, 8 miles from Santander, Hotel Los Pasiegos features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from Hotel Los Pasiegos, and Suances is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome . Good value for money. Easy to find 30mins from ferry port. Lots of parking at front or at back . Bustling cafeteria early evening and as it was Saturday the restaurant was full of families with well behaved children . Helpful staff considering our Spanish is limited . We chose Menu del Dia ….that and two glasses of wine and beer totalling approx £32 . We took our dogs and the supplement was approx £5 50 each which we thought was very acceptable. A large superior room on the top (3rd) floor with air con ,spa bath and shower room facing the rear .
- Good parking I was towing a trailer so needed lots of space.
- Very easy to get to when you come off the ferry. Good parking, felt secure. Staff friendly. Nice hot water.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. The spa bath a great help for relaxing after a long drive. Close by there’s a similarly named hotel, part of the same group.
- Pet friendly. Only about 30 minutes drive from Santander ferry port. Helpful and friendly staff. Lovely cafe attached to the hotel.
La Casona de Suesa
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Casona de Suesa offers accommodations in Suesa, just 5 miles from Santander. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Santillana del Mar is 20 miles from La Casona de Suesa, and Suances is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Wonderful place and hosts. Charming, authentic and friendly.
- Very good service, they have been waiting for us until very late and this with a smile. Nice rural place aswell.
- The breakfast was delicious. The food was lovely. The staff went out of their way to ensure our comfort.
- An absolutely beautiful place to stay. Typically spanish and the house and grounds are wonderful. The continental breakfast in the morning was plentiful and wonderful. Family owners are all very pleasant.
- Very friendly and helpful owners. Good breakfast. The rooms an bathroom facilities. The location. Quiet.
Posada Camino del Norte
Posada Camino del Norte offers accommodations in Güemes. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santander is 9 miles from Posada Camino del Norte, and Santillana del Mar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 9 miles from Posada Camino del Norte.
- Excellent breakfast and the hosts were very friendly and accommodating.
- A lovely old house with the most accommodating of hosts – Maria and Tomas. A welcome break on the Camino del Norte after the usual Albergues. I would highly recommend. Very reasonable price and the option of an evening meal. Thank you Maria and Tomas.
- The lady was lovely, cooked beautiful food. The house and rooms are gorgeous. Definite recommend for anyone.
- Lots of character to thus Pisada.room was quite large.
- Maria, her husband and dog Perron are perfect host, available for infos, suggestion and anything else. Quiet location in countryside
Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega
Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a playground, Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega offers accommodations in Hoznayo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 8 miles from Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega, and Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 7 miles away.
- We used this as a one-night stop-over, having arrived in Santander by ferry. It was easy to find and there was good on-site parking. Staff were efficient and friendly. The room was large and provided good, clean facilities. The site is rather sprawling and seems to cater for a wide variety of travellers, including business people. The restaurant offers good-value food and even free wine. Although we did not use it, there’s a ‘spa’ pool on site. Villa Pasiega offers good value for money.
Super sized bed, super sized room. Jacussi brilliant. The evening meal was excellent value with plenty of choice. Reception staff were super-friendly and helpful. I’d like to highlight Cristina especially.
Would definitely think about staying again in this place, but be very mindful of the points below.
- The hotel is fantastic. Good breakfast and good views from the room
- Breakfast very good, good amenities, spacious room, friendly staff, cafeteria good value for money and tasty food.
- Room has air conditioning which worked well . Very good breakfast with great choices. Evening buffet with many choices . Whilst close to dual carriageway double glazing worked well. Room had blackout blind so no problems with external lighting at night. Spa facilities very good.
Hotel Torres de Somo
One of our top picks in Somo.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The charming Hotel Torres de Somo is located in the peaceful Cantabrian village of Somo, near a sandy beach and only 20 minutes from Santander.In the area known as ‘Green Spain’ due to its lush vegetation and pleasant climate, the hotel is surrounded by a spectacular pine forest which separates it from the beach, 1,000 feet away. Take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool or simply relax on the covered terrace with a drink from the informal cafe. After the sun goes down you can then head to the comfortable classic lounge area to finish off the day in style.This seasonal hotel is open from March to November.
- Close to Beach if you didn’t,t mind bush walking
Our stay was excellent, great location
Good parking, the hotel was exceptionally clean, and tastefully furnished, staff very friendly and helpful. We had our evening meal at the hotel which was fabulous, and reasonably priced, would definetly stay at this hotel again.
Everything the room.
The area of the hotel.
Food a bit pricey but worth it.
- Very friendly helpful to two tired travellers. Outstanding food and very good value. The room was excellent, indeed outstanding, the en-suite the same with a very good range of toiletries, robes, slippers etc. Good, quiet location. Should have liked to have stayed longer but this was an overnight before travelling to France.
- The hotel has a nice feel. It is not fancy but is comfortable, friendly and has a nice swimming pool and bar. The location is great just minutes to walk to a lovely beach and well located to take a boat across the bay to Santander.
Estrella del Alemar
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. This modern hotel is located just 1,500 feet meters from the wide, sandy beach of Loredo. It has its own outdoor swimming pool surrounded by gardens.Enjoy a relaxing time in Green Spain with a stay in the recently built Estrella del Alemar. Set in the area of Ribamontán al Mar, the hotel looks out over a fantastic natural landscape which includes the 5 mile-long beaches of Loredo, Somo and Puntal. This coastline is popular for surfing, sailing and paragliding. The Royal Golf Club of Pedreña is right next to the hotel and the regional capital of Santander is just a 14 miles drive away.This seasonal hotel is open between April and October.
- Lovely continental breakfast, very friendly staff, would definitely stay here again
- Absolutely stunning place for family vacation, beach vacation, surf practice or even for short stay voyaging through the north of Spain. Nice place, great location, friendly staff (I’d rather call these great people as friends). Perfect infrastructure (supermarkets, restaurants, bars and even barbershops nearby). Awesome!
- We liked everything about this hotel. Fabulous value for money even before adding the very reasonably priced breakfast. A good size room with generous size ensuite. We stayed for 2 nights at the end of a 2 week trip from St Malo to Santander while waiting for the ferry back. Nothing too much trouble for staff who happily spoke English for us.
- Excellent staff. Made to feel very welcome. Rooms were nice and beds were super comfy. Pool was nice, and the location was good for the beach and some nearby restaurants.
Good restaurants nearby
Top Hotels In Galizano Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Galizano Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Galizano Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Galizano Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!