10 Best Hotels To Stay In Galende Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Galende Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Galende Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Galende Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Galende Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Galende Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Galende Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Galende Castile And Leon:
La Posada de Pedrazales
Offering a restaurant-bar with a garden area and home-made dishes and tapas, La Posada de Pedrazales is located in Pedrazales in Lago de Sanabria Nature Reserve.Set in a 12th-century building, the spacious, heated rooms offer mountain views. All rooms are equipped with a TV.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. Ponferrada is 30 mi from La Posada de Pedrazales, while Bragança is 21 mi away.
- This place is really lovely, peaceful and calm. The host was really really helpful and cooked an amazing dinner for me. I will be back.
- A friendly family business with great rooms, delicious home made at the heart of a small rural town by the mountains.
- Chambre et salle de bain spacieuses et confortables. Très bonne restauration.
Pequeno almoço bom, com sumo de laranja natural.
Localização muito boa, quer para quem prefere uma ambiente rural e fazer caminhadas na natureza (bosques de carvalhos, rios e percursos pedestre até ao lago), quer para quem prefere passear de carro.
O acesso de carro à Pousada é um pouco difícil para quem tem dificuldade em conduzir em ruas estreitas.
O edifício foi muito bem recuperado, as instalações são confortáveis e o atendimento foi muito agradável.
Gostámos tanto, que vamos recomendar a amigos e voltar no próximo ano, na primavera.
- El mobiliario antiguo, precioso y muy bien cuidado, y la bañera de hidromasaje
Posada Real La Yensula
Posada Real la Yensula has a gourmet restaurant, serving the finest regional food. Set in Puente de Sanabria, this rural hotel offers free private parking and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the La Yensula are spacious and comfortable, with a private bathroom and a TV. The hotel also has a bar, a library and a garden. The reception has a tour desk.The Posada is in the Zamora region of north-west Spain, less than 12 mi from Portugal. The hotel is set in next to the River Tera. Lake Sanabria, the largest lake in Spain, is 5 mi away.
- Quiet, and very central. Good value and personal service. Good shower and cleaned.
- A generally good stop,close to an interesting small town. Good dinning facilities,although breakfast was a little sparse.
- El trato cercano y familiar con los huéspedes, las habitaciones calentitas para el frío que hacía fuera, todo genial
cama comoda, habitación limpia.
El camarero del desayuno majisimo y muy atento.
- Esta muy cerca del Centro del Pueblo. Lugar cerca del río y muy agradable. Tiene un aparcamiento al lado para los clientes y las habitaciones están bien. Cerca del lago de Sanabria que era lo que queríamos ver.
Hotel Los Perales
One of our top picks in Puebla de Sanabria.Los Perales is set in a historic mansion from 1876 and has a permanent display of antiques. There is free WiFi in public areas.Hotel Los Perales is set in the small town of Puebla de Sanabria. This National Heritage Site is famous for its 15th-century Castle and its old town is located 1,650 feet from the accommodations.Free parking is offered near the hotel. The location is convenient for the A-52 Motorway. The Lago de Sanabria and the Montesino natural parks are both nearby. Castilla-León Wolf Center is 5 mi away.Rooms all offer a full bathroom. They have a TV, a mini-bar and central heating. Rooms are bright and spacious. There are also nonsmoking rooms.
- The hotel was only a 5 minute walk up the hill to the castle and the receptionist was very friendly.
- It was clean and the decor in the corridors is nice enough.
- The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly
- Okay for what we needed on an unexpected last-minute stop in the area, but €48 was far too expensive for what was very basic accommodation.
- Breakfast good, friendly staff. Hotel in good area to walk to town
Aire de Sanabria
Located in El Puente, Aire de Sanabria provides accommodations with free WiFi, seating area and flat-screen TV.The units have a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.Bragança is 29 miles from the condo hotel, while Puebla de Sanabria is 3.8 miles from the property.
- Lovely apartment very clean and comfortable. Spacious.
- excellent location , very clean and well designed apartment, very nice staff
- Location was perfect for exploring the Sanábria region. There was a great restaurant across the street, supermarket a block away and parking was never a problem. Super clean, roomy and comfortable.
- Apartamentos muy nuevos, la decoración muy moderna, los colchones de lo mejor, la cocina super equipada, wifi, vamos que tienen de todo hemos estado como en casa.La ubicacion es excelente para ver el lago, como puebla, restaurantes cercanos, panaderia, y un carrefour express.
- Desayuno no habia, pero la ubicacion para nosotros fue muy buena. Zona muy tranquila y con mucho comercio donde comprar si vas varios dias
Offering good access to the A-52 Motorway, Complejos J-Enrimaray is located just outside Puebla de Sanabria. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, a plasma TV and mountain views.The rooms at Complejos J-Enrimaray feature a mini-bar and safe. A pillow menu is also available. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional food from Sanabria and Castilla y León. There is also a café and a piano bar.Complejos J-Enrimaray has a children’s playground in the garden. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.The Portuguese border and Montesinho Nature Reserve are just 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Zamora and León are just over an hour’s drive away.
- Price/Quality was very good, room cozy and bathroom big enough. For one night stay, perfect.
- La ubicación, la comodidad del hotel y el restaurante.
- la limpieza, el restaurante del hotel tiene buena comida y de calidad
- Habitación amplia y limpia,buen servicio de comidas.
Muy buen trato del personal y bastante limpio.
Es para lo que es
Hotel Victoria is located in Puebla de Sanabria and features a shared lounge. Free WiFi is offered.At the hotel, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms have a closet.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are always on hand to help at the 24-hour front desk.Bragança is 26 miles from Hotel Victoria.
- Todo excepcional, tanto el hotel como el trato. Totalmente recomendable.
- Beautiful, spacious room. So modern and comfortable. The shower is amazing! True luxery for us on the Camino. The owner is lovely. So kind and helpfull.
- This is a new conversion of a house to a small hotel.Our rooms were small apartments The owners could not have been friendlier nor more helpful.They spoke reasonable English. Puebla de Sanabria is a gem. There is a beautiful swimmable lake a short drive away
- Lovely accommodation for a very reasonable price. Excellent location in a small town.
- Modern fixtures and fittings, very clean, lovely shower, welcoming. Excellent restaurant round the corner and breakfast cafe’s nearby. On street parking available and car park nearby. Ideal position to explore the castle and old town.
Tierra De Lobos
Tierra De Lobos is located in Puebla de Sanabria, 20 minutes’ drive from the Spanish-Portuguese border. It has a restaurant serving traditional grilled meat which you can enjoy on the terrace.The rooms at Tierra de Lobos feature free WiFi, a TV and a private balcony with garden views. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property is located in the center of the town, with various shops and a doctor’s nearby. The surrounding countryside is great for hiking.There is a covered garage for motorcycles.
- We arrived, soaking wet after a long cold journey on our motorbikes, to discover that the booking was for the wrong date. No matter, the hotel staff were extremely accommodating, found us a room, and we were getting warm and dry in no time at all. The room was especially comfortable, the breakfast very good, and we also made use of the bar and restaurant in the evening. Overall, a very good overnight stay, and well-equipped for making the final leg of our journey in more comfort than the day before.
- It was a typical ‘canteen’ type hostal frequented by locals with friendly and helpful staff. The room was basic but clean and we did not pay extra for breakfast. It was a walking distance from the beautiful village perched on the hill.
- very good and helpful stuff, good breakfast and great location!
- Good welcome, Good room, good bar and good restaurant. Language could be a problem but we speak French as did ‘mine host’ and there’s nothing that a bit of sign language and broken Spanish can’t achieve. The atmosphere was light and amiable and the breakfast superb. The town was a 10 minute walk away.
- Friendly staff, who accommodated our request for an early breakfast. Location fine and parking right outside the hotel.Comfortable room with all the facilities listed.
Parador de Puebla de Sanabria
Elegantly furnished and beautifully set in the center of the Sanabria, on the frontier with Portugal, Parador de Puebla de Sanabria is modern and stylish and just 7.5 mi from Lake Sanabria – the biggest glacial lake in Spain. Enjoy fine cuisine and a lovely garden with swimming pool. Free WiFi is provided.The cozy, comfortable, and quiet rooms feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and mini-bar. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The welcoming interiors of the Parador de Puebla de Sanabria are decorated with care to create a warm and inviting atmosphere with fine touches of luxury. The lounge, with its attractive fireplace is the perfect place to chat, read, or enjoy the views of the outstanding historic town of Puebla de Sanabria.In the restaurant you can enjoy characteristic dishes of the area along with wines from the region, in a relaxed atmosphere.Make the most of the great outdoors with a tour of the countryside and discover beautiful landscapes. You can also visit the Romanesque tower in Mombuey Village and the 16th-century monastery of San Martín de Castañeda.
Beautiful location. Magnificent building.
A special treat – one of the very best Paradores
- Lovely modern Parador with friendly and helpful staff. Large bedroom and bathroom, very comfortable and spotlessly clean. Secure parking in the underground garage which we paid for but as the car was packed with all our belongings, we were happy to do so. Nice breakfast. Only stayed one night on our journey through Spain so didn’t get to see the area.
- The parador is in a great location, well appointed etc
- The scenery is beautiful just a 100m away! Lovely river and riverbank walk! Quaint, small town with castle
Male receptionist on arrival was efficient but not terribly friendly.
The Parador, including the bedroom was very clean and well presented.
We were allowed to park our motorcycles under cover by the front door which avoided frost on them in the morning.
- Beautiful location. Magnificent building.
Hospedería El Pico del Fraile
This beautiful rural inn offers charming accommodations, set in the Natural Park of Lake Sanabria. It is close to the lake’s picturesque beaches and features attractive rooms with a furnished terrace.All rooms at the Hospedería El Pico del Fraile come with a private bathroom with a bath. Guests have access to a fully-equipped, shared kitchen and a lounge with TV and board games.Located on the outskirts of the small village of Cobreros, El Pico del Fraile offers a tour desk service. Activities can be organized for guests, such as horse-riding, hiking and cycling. Skiing is also possible in the area. Puebla de Sanabria is 3.7 mi away and you can drive to Lago de Sanabria Beach in 15 minutes by car.There is free on-site parking.
- The hotel was in a delightful, if remote spot on the edge of a natural park. The hosts were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was good.
Room, was beautifully decorated, very quiet, with a lovely terrace overlooking a marvelous natural garden, where we could see the sunrise every morning
Owner, was very nice and helpful. He gave us all sort of tips of places to visit and things to do during our stay in Sanabria area.
Food….. really good!!
La decoración y la vista de las habitaciones. El
Desayuno continental está genial !
- La habitación, la limpieza, el entorno y el hotel en general
- La decoración, las vistas, los anfitriones y la ubicación.
Set close to the Lago de Sanabria natural park, the Hotel Meleiros offers peace and wonderful views. It is close to the A-52 motorway, and offers free onsite parking.The rooms in the Hotel Meleiros have wooden floors and elegant décor. They also have central heating and satellite TV. Many rooms have views of the Sierra de Culebra mountains.The hotel offers free secure parking, subject to reservation. It also has 24-hour reception and there is free Wi-Fi in public areas.The welcoming restaurant offers traditional dishes from the area. Particular specialties include meat and seafood from the Cantabrian coast. There is also a bar-café.The Portuguese border and the Montesinho natural park is about 6.2 mi away. The city of Bragança is about 16 mi away.
- Lovely staff, secure motorcycle parking, decent food
- La ubicación muy buena, muy cerca de Puebla de Sanabria y acceso cómodo al lago.
- jus de fruits frais pressé, croissants ok, thé ok, grande chambre propre et calme. bain possible, bain de pied aussi. accueil des animaux, même si un peu cher.
- Hotel de carretera bien ubicado, buenos aparcamientos y gajare gratis.
- новый отель, чисто, отзывчивый персонал на рецепшен и в ресторане
Top Hotels In Galende Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Galende Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Galende Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Galende Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!