10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fulton New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Fulton New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fulton New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fulton New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fulton New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fulton New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fulton New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fulton New York State:
Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront Oswego
The Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront is in a great location with several rooms overlooking the historic Oswego Harbor.The Syracuse Hancock International Airport is 35 miles away. The hotel is within walking distance of several shops, fishing areas, theaters and a marina. Many businesses are also nearby. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are in the surrounding area.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free high-speed Internet access and access to copy and fax services. The banquet and meeting rooms accommodate up to 100 people for most events and business functions. Competitive corporate rates are available.All guest rooms include refrigerators, ironing facilities and cable TV with HBO. In addition, some rooms come equipped microwaves.
- The room was very clean, and smelled very nice. The complimentary breakfast was one of the nicest I’ve ever had—scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage all included! Great location too. The restaurant located on site was delicious and convenient.
- Warm staff. Comfortable room. Restaurant attached. Awesome view of the river.
- Great free breakfast, lots to choose from. Eggs, bacon,muffins, Bagels, waffles……
- The beds were very comfortable. The pillows were great, too.
- We arrived late at night tired from our 4 hour ride the room was warm and the beds were comfortable and quite slept like a baby awoke to a amazing breakfast thank you so much will stay here again when my kid attend college
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oswego
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oswego is located in Oswego, just 27 miles from Cicero. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hancock Airport is 31 miles away.
- Everything was so clean, everything was amazing and so organized!
- It’s brand new. Very clean. All the amenities.
- Super clean and modern, loved the outdoor fire pit
- The bed and pillows we’re amazing! I wish I knew what brand and style they were because I would buy a set.
- Staff was EXCELLENT, especially Amy. She helped make our stay wonderful.
Located in Oswego in the region of New York State, 27 miles from Cicero, K&G Lodge features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Beautiful site. Clean pool.
- Outdoor Barbecue and pavilion, beautiful property. Quiet setting off the main highway.
- Staff were very friendly and went above and beyond to ensure a great stay. I would stay here again.
- easy access to rooms. The 2 rooms we used were across hall from each other, easy to get back and forth, easy access to parking area. Short distance from town, easy to find, quiet when there.
- Quiet but you are still close to small town and state college
The Red Mill Inn
The Red Mill Inn offers accommodations in Baldwinsville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Syracuse is 12 miles from The Red Mill Inn, and Skaneateles is 15 miles from the property. Hancock Airport is 12 miles away.
- The historic building was beautifully transformed in to a comfortable and welcoming Inn set on a spectacular property on the Erie Canal. The views were fantastic and the small town feel was so relaxing. The local shops and restaurants are within walking distance and every restaurant we visited had inviting decor and mouthwatering food!
- Extremely personable and helpful staff. Ultra comfortable room.
- Very friendly staff. The beds were very comfortable. Lovely home style feeling. Love their specially formulated shampoo and conditioner. Always clean.
The place is very different from other hotels in the State. They tried to maintain the “old enviroment” of the town… decoration is very neat. Small but comfortable and clean rooms.
Basic breakfast just cereal, juice and a type of bread.
- It’s quiet and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I love the old beams in the rooms. The double queen rooms are huge and provide as much space as anyone could need.
All Seasons Inn
Located only 5 miles east of Lake Ontario, this hotel has free Wi-Fi and on-site laundry facilities available for guests to use. The hotel is just a 7-minute drive from downtown Oswego.The All Seasons Inn boasts bright rooms that all have a private entrance, as well as cable TV and a dining area. A microwave and refrigerator are also included in each warmly decorated room.Guests can take advantage of the All Season’s on-site barbecue facilities and explore the property’s large grounds. The inn also provides 24-hour front desk service.Directly on State Route 104, this hotel is a 9-minute drive from the H. Lee White Marine Museum. Fair Haven Beach State Park, which offers beach and marina access, is 22 miles from the inn.
- Staff was nice and room was clean and furnished well.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean.
- Clean & comfortable. Towels were big & plush!
- Amazing pillows and bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was so friendly and nice. Room was very clean and comfortable.
- Extremely clean & well kept. Nice little extras in room like fridge, microwave, coffee maker. They even gave you 2 bottle waters in fridge & everything to make coffee in the morning. Nice touches.
Beacon Hotel Oswego
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Beacon Hotel Oswego offers accommodations in Oswego, just 28 miles from Cicero. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Historic property, centrally located in Oswego. Staff were friendly and helpful
- Just spent one night on our way through. It was a lovely quaint place. Service was great.
- This was the best place we ever stayed in while traveling to Oswego for the races there. The staff was excellent – very friendly and informative about things to do in Oswego. The hotel was very clean, private and quiet too. They had a 24 hour coffee bar and a very nice continental breakfast.
- Lovely building and spacious guestrooms with windows that actually open – perfect on a warm summer night. Staff were attentive and seemed happy that we were there. At first bounce, I thought the guest beds would be too firm, but we slept great. The continental breakfast was simple but thoughtful, illustrating the owners’ care for their guests. If we’re in Oswego again, we’ll stay at the Beacon!
The mattress was very hard
The continental breakfast was just ok but the coffee was excellent and available 24/7
The hall lights were extremely bright and made it hard to sleep, I thought they could dim them or turn off the chandeliers and just leave in the other lights
The staff was wonderful and the place is very pretty for a historical site
It is in a great location in the heart of town
Fairfield Inn By Marriott Syracuse Clay
This hotel is within a 20-minute drive of downtown Syracuse and 17 miles from Syracuse University. The hotel features an indoor pool, hydro-massage tub and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Fairfield Inn by Marriott Syracuse Clay, rooms include a sitting area and work desk. The rooms have a coffee maker.The Fairfield Inn by Marriott Syracuse provides guests with a daily breakfast and evening reception. The hotel also has barbecue facilities.The Fairfield Inn is within a 5-minute drive of downtown Clay. The hotel is within a 20-minute drive of Destiny USA Shopping Center.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Pillows were very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Facilities were clean but showing signs of wear.
- Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good. Maybe some regular bacon next time? We especially liked the fact that check out wasn’t until 12.
- Staff was friendly. Room was clean. We requested a top floor room and we were accomodated.breakfast was excellent.
- I really liked the frpnt desk girl. Very professional extremely friendly and confident in het job.Very refreshing to be treated so nicely.
- Close to home, we had power outage and the location was very handy.
This inn, in the center of Oswego, New York, features free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast. The Fort Ontario Historic Site is just one mile from the inn.Rooms at the Oswego Inn all include a cable TV and private bathroom. An in-room telephone and data port are also provided.Art from various local artists is featured throughout the Inn Oswego. Guests can relax in the common area by playing cards or board games.The Oswego Country Club is a 4-minute drive from the inn. The State University of New York at Oswego is 3 miles away.
- I thought the room was really quiet which my family appreciated.
- I struck up an interesting conversation with an interesting young gentleman over breakfast after the first of the 2 nights that I was there. I wasn’t able to figure out how to turn on the thermostat. He came up immediately and turned it on. The room was very cozy from then on.
- The room was large with a nice bed, sofa, table and chairs, dressers, etc. Very comfortable. A bit worn but nice enough.
- The room we had was huge with a nice bed, couch, table and chairs, dresser etc all very comfortable. The bathroom was also very large and clean. This is an old building and antique type furniture. I found it very nice. The owners here are super helpful. They helped us find a store for a special bourbon and a snack shop close by. I would stay here again and recommend it.
- This was a Inn and a top notch Hotel, however it was very quiet. The Staff was very helpful and polite. Any questions I had were answered to my satisfaction.
Best Western Plus Oswego Hotel and Conference Center
Best Western Plus Oswego Hotel and Conference Center is located in Oswego, 28 miles from Cicero and 20 miles from Pulaski.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are available. Certain rooms have views of the lake or river. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hancock Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay
This hotel is located off Highway 481, just a 5-minute drive from Great Northern Mall. It features an indoor pool with hot tub, a daily hot breakfast and a tour desk. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV and a work desk are furnished in all rooms at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay. The classic rooms also include a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker.The Syracuse Clay Hampton Inn offers an on-site gym and a business center for guest use. Guest laundry and meeting facilities are also available.Rosamond Gifford Zoo and Syracuse University are within a 25-minute drive of this hotel. Syracuse Hancock International Airport is about a 15-minute drive away.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good.
- The staff was amazing. Any little problem in my life they were very quick to solve it even if it didn’t pertain to the hotel. Thank you for that!
- Very difficult to comment on anything positive. Housekeeping lady was pleasant.
- Everything in the was awesome the roomthe pool the hot tub was ery very clean .
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The vending machine was out of water and the front desk staff gave us water bottles at no charge.
Top Hotels In Fulton New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fulton New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fulton New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fulton New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!