10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fulleda Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fulleda Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fulleda Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fulleda Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fulleda Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fulleda Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fulleda Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fulleda Catalonia:
Hotel Balneari OCA Rocallaura
Surrounded by a natural landscape of green mountains that creates an atmosphere of peaceful relaxation, Hotel Balneari OCA Rocallaura is a pet-friendly hotel. It blends a tranquil, historic feel with state-of-the-art design and facilities. Free WiFi is offered and free public parking is available nearby.Rooms feature air conditioning, heating, and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, slippers, bathrobe, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Work out in the gym, relax in its indoor pools and hot tubs, and indulge yourself with a variety of massage treatments – perfect for a full-body detox.The on-site restaurant serves delicious local Catalan dishes and offers amazing views of the surrounding scenery through its large windows.
- The room was huge,comfy bed, modern bathroom with not only plenty of towels but including bathrobes. The staff was friendly & helpfull
- La habitación. La ubicación en plena naturaleza que permite desconectar al máximo. Las vistas desde el spa
- LAAAAADRONES NO VALE LA PENA, PERSONAL INCOMPETENTE, MENOS LA CHICA JOVENCITA QUE SABÍA ATENDER Y RELAJAR AL CLIENTE,AÚN SABIENDO QUE SU JEFE ES UN TREPA Y UN LADRÓN.
- A mi de un sitio que me roban ya se me quita todo el encanto, y me da a mi que no dudará demasiasdo abierto. LADRONEES!!!
- El personal muy amable. La comida muy buena. El spa y los masages muy bien. Ambiente tranquilo y agradable.
Hostatgeria de Poblet
Offering rooms with views of the mountains surrounding Poblet, Hostatgeria de Poblet is set within the village’s famous monastery. It is located in the center of this charming UNESCO World Heritage Site.Each modern room at Hostatgeria de Poblet has simple décor with wooden floors. There is heating, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.You can enjoy Catalan dishes in the Poblet’s restaurant. There is also a café.
Poblet has a beautiful setting in the Prades Mountains, ideal for hiking and cycling. Montsant Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away.Tarragona and its beaches are approximately 31 mi from the property. Reus and its airport can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Is there a better location? Possibly not. A place to relax and an area to explore. The wine is a nice bonus also.
- Beautiful setting and so peaceful. The monastery and all the outbuilding were amazing to see. Good parking right at the hotel.
- Best location ever – wow! This truly is a wonderful place to stay. Hotel is only part of the experience. The restaurant even has it’s own supply of wine produced on the grounds. The staff were so helpful also – typing an English version of the menu at reception as we don’t read Spanish. Will certainly visit for longer next time.
- The food was excellent and the view from my room was fantastic! Great place to relax and rest. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The hiking trails were very never.
- A most elegant quality hotel in a picturesque landscape.
Fonda Bohemia Riuot
Offering free Wi-Fi, Fonda Bohemia Riuot is set in the heart of medieval Montblanc. The Aparthotel is located within a 2-minute walk of the 14th century Santa Maria Gothic Church.The rustic-style building features spacious heated rooms offering a sitting area with a TV. The private bathroom includes free towels as well as toiletries.Fonda Bohemia Riuot offers a restaurant that serves traditional Catalan cuisine, and a tour desk. There is a variety of boutiques and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.Montblanc Train Station and Prades Mountains are 0.6 mi away. Reus Airport, the center of Tarragona and several beaches are located within 25 mi of the property.
- It’s a small exquisite gem of a boutique hotel inside the old town walls, and you could drive right next to it and find parking!
- Very nice and helpful owner/manager. Very central location.
- The manager/owner was very helpful and welcoming, the rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. The hotel is right within the walls of the beautiful old town.
- Charming place to stay inside the medieval town walls
- Beautiful place clean and great room perfect location highly recommended
Hotel Rural Ocell Francolí
The Hotel Rural Ocell Francoli Familiar is located in the center of L’Espluga de Francolí. It lies on the Cistercian Route and has free Wi-Fi.The rooms in the Ocell Francolí are spacious and practical. They all have TV.Good food lies at the heart of the Ocell Francoli, using the best local ingredients. The restaurant offers a range of regional specialties.Just 1.2 mi away you will find the Poblet Natural Park and the Prades mountains. Here, you can go climbing, cycling and hiking. Other attractions in L’Espluga include the Font Major caves, the Museum of Rural Life and the Museum of Wine.Just 3.1 mi away is the medieval village of Montblanc. The hotel also offers easy access to the Costa Daurada and the city of Tarragona. The Cistercian Route includes the monasteries of Poblet, Santes Creus and Vallbona.
Breakfast and dinner are really great, everything very tasty and fresh. Dinner menu consists of the traditional catalan dishes, very well cooked.
The location is in the citycentre, however, we had no problem to park.
- La comida muy buena, variada y en proporciones muy correctas
- Accueil sympathique, serviable, chambre spacieuse, repas copieux (demi pension): excellent rapport qualité/prix.
- En general quedé contento, a destacar la cena y el desayuno
- La ubicación del lugar es centrica. Tranquilo, acogedor y silencioso, sin interferencias de los otros huespedes. El trato por parte del personal ha sido muy bueno. Los desayunos muy completos y variados.
- Breakfast and dinner are really great, everything very tasty and fresh. Dinner menu consists of the traditional catalan dishes, very well cooked.
Hotel Rural Cor De Prades
Offering a children’s playground and terrace, Hotel Cor De Prades is located in Mont-ral. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play billiards and darts at the hotel. Salou is 15 mi from Hotel Cor De Prades, while Tarragona is 14 mi away. Reus Airport is 9.9 mi from the property.
- Fantastic location. Amazing places within driving / cycling distance.
- Quiet family hotel in the mountains. Pleasant and friendly people. Beautiful surroundings. Nearby there are 2-3 restaurants.
The room is spacious, big bed, big bathroom and nice balcony with superv views.
The food is good quality and quantity. Perfect breakfast
The owners are very nice and helpful
Dogs are very welcome
- El trato impecable, limpio geniales vistas y comida espectacular
- The owners could not have done anymore to make us feel welcome. Rooms immaculate and huge. Each room has a balcony with amazing views. Great dog walk opposite hotel. Nice bar with restaurant open late. Breakfast was lovely, coffee and orange juice really good.
Hotel Fonda Cal Blasi
This wonderfully charming hotel has rustic features thanks to its careful renovation from a 19th-century home constructed of wood and stone. Escape to the Catalonian countryside in traditional style.Located in the center of Mont Blanc, you will experience an authentic feel for this lovely village in the Catalonian countryside. Admire the stone façade of the Fonda Cal Blasi, whose stone walls and wooden features continue into the property’s interiors. Floors are tiled in attractive terracotta and windows overlook the charming streets below.In the public areas of the Fonda Cal Blasi you can catch up with friends and world affairs on the free internet connection.
- The owner was very engaging and informative. The food was all locally sourced and amazing!Delightful
- Carme and Carles our hosts were both so welcoming and made us feel like part of their family. Carme is a wonderful cook….both breakfast and dinner were excellent. Thanks to Carles we now know how to make pan amb tomaquet! The property is just inside the city walls with parking very close by just outside the walls. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Montblanc and our stay at Hotel Fonda Cal Blasi.
- Like? Hardly the right word! For me there could have been no better place and no better feeling of welcome and belonging. As a reserved resident of Yorkshire I was moved to a farewell hug of thanks to Carlos. I am so glad that I took the recommendation of having the home cooked evening meal; somewhat better than a family tea but definitely underpinned by the warmth of the home. Despite some of the rustic nature of the rooms it was also extremely clean.
Authentic Catalun meals. Had dinner at the restaurant and was not sorry. Host enjoys telling about Catalunya and has some philosophical insights into the value of hard work.
Placa Mayor is a delight – this town retains a lot of Spanish Authenticity which others have lost.
- Everything, it was a fantastic place to stay with lovely hosts and fabulous meals. We were made to feel very welcome!
Masia Del Cadet
This charming 14th-century farmhouse has a beautiful location just 0.6 mi from the Poblet Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It features an award-winning restaurant, air-conditioned rooms, and free internet.The rooms at the Masia del Cadet all have heating, a TV and a bathroom with hairdryer. Some open onto a private balcony.The Masia’s restaurant serves regional and national dishes and has an excellent wine list. There is a separate bar and a lovely terrace-garden, for outdoor dining.The Masia del Cadet lies at the foot of the Poblet Forest, where there are many great walking routes. Right on the Cistercian Route of Romanesque Monasteries, it is also only 0.6 mi from the attractive town of L’Espluga de Francolí. Reus Airport is less than 19 mi away.
- a very nice hotel, we ate twice in the restaurant and it was very good. Did some fantastic walks nearby. Very nice and relaxing area. We enjoyed our stay.
- Everything. This is old farmhouse converted to a hotel and it still has the feeling of a bygone era; romantic but not formal or stuffy. Our room was large with a lovely view. The bathroom was completely remodeled and very nice. Loved the towels and amenities. Our hosts could not have been nicer or accommodating. We had dinner and breakfast and both were outstanding and delicious.
- A pretty location in the countryside. The property is quiet due to its location.
- Masia Del Cadet is a beautiful, relaxing place, with great food and run by lovely people. It is 5 minutes from Poblet Monastry (which is definitely worth a visit). Highly recommended.
- A very good hotel restaurant run by a charming couple. We highly recommend.
Cal Maginet is set in the Medieval village of Vilaverd, 3.1 mi from Montblanc. Built in 1605, it offers free Wi-Fi and a traditional restaurant, serving seasonal local food and wines.Cal Maginet has original wooden beams and earth tiles. Rooms are decorated in a simple, rustic style and have a bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms feature a terrace or a seating area with fireplace and TV.Vilaverd is located on the edge of the Prades Mountains, in the Conca de Barbarà region of central Catalonia. Just 9.9 mi away is Poblet Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Maginet’s tour desk can provide information about the area.
Property is very nice.
The only drawback is NO PARKING.
It is difficult to find space at night.
Our room wea on second floor w/out elevator
- Authentic Katalonia village. Nice personal, nice vine selection
- Even though we had one of the smaller rooms, it was quite spacious with a good bathroom and a good shower. The evening meal offered was good quality and beautifully prepared and presented. The wine list is all local wines and we found them excellent.
Mercé (the manager/host) was very kind to adapt breakfast timetable to suit our needs. My son was playing in a tournament in Valls and we needed an early breakfast.
Our room had a lovely balcony.
- Everything! It was just perfect. In the last 6 years i can’t remember that i stayed in a better hotel then this one.
- Property is very nice.
Hotel La Botiga
Surrounded by Prades Mountains, Hotel La Botiga is located in Prades. Offering free Wi-Fi and a Catalan restaurant serving local products, the charming hotel is set by Santa Maria Major Church.Each room with classic décor features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided. The bar has a terrace available for guests, as well as a tour desk.Hotel La Botiga is a 5-minute walk from a variety of bars and traditional restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Tarragona, on the Mediterranean coast, is 31 mi away, while Reus Airport is 50 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Location is perfect. Very warm. There is fire place in common room.
- The room was very clean; with the bed being very comfortable. The room had it’s own bathroom with a bath as well as a shower. Also there was TV and a fridge. We stayed in February and the heating kept us warm all night. We had a great view of the town square and the church and fountain.
- The staff were all very pleasant- though I was lucky as I was with my partner who speaks both Catalan and Spanish. Would be difficult without any grasp of at least one of those languages. It’s a little confusing at first as there is no check-in desk, but go up to the restaurant and ask a member of staff and they will help. The room keys also work on the front door, so don’t be worried about being locked out!
- Tot i que el registre es una mica “especial”, l’hotel esta be i ben conservat, personal amable i llits força comades. L’atenció va ser força bona, inclòs van tenir un detall molt maco. Molt bona temperatura dins les instal·lacions.
- El personal. Las vistas a la plaza mayor. Y limpieza.
Hotel Pintor Marsà
Just 10 minutes’ walk from Tàrrega Station, Hotel Pintor Marsà features a restaurant. It offers free onsite parking, free Wi-Fi, a snack bar and a 24-hour front desk.Each of the traditionally decorated rooms at Hotel Pintor Marsà has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves local, seasonal cuisine.María de l’Alba Church is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. Lleida can be reached in 30 minutes via the A2 Motorway.Barcelona is just over an hour’s drive away.
- A lovely quaint, traditional hotel. As always, the staff are friendly and helpful. Lovely comfortable bar area. Bedroom was big.
- Hotel muy limpio, personal muy agradable, buena wifi y bien situado
- Tranquilidad y amabilidad del personal. Decorado sin estridencias. Parking propio. Precio correcto.
- La limpieza. El trato amabilisimo del personal. Gran parking. Tranquilidad.
- Perfecta ubicación. Buena relación calidad-precio. Fuimos a pasar un fin de semana para ir a una feria, y nos llevamos una grata sorpresa con el hotel. Muy limpio y bien ubicado al lado del centro. Seguramente repetiremos el año que viene.
Top Hotels In Fulleda Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fulleda Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fulleda Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fulleda Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!