10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuentidueña de Tajo Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentidueña de Tajo Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuentidueña de Tajo Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentidueña de Tajo Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentidueña de Tajo Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuentidueña de Tajo Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuentidueña de Tajo Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fuentidueña De Tajo Community Of Madrid:
Hotel La Atalaya
Located in Fuentidueña de Tajo in the Community of Madrid, Hotel La Atalaya features a barbecue and hot tub. The hotel has a children’s playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alcalá de Henares is 27 mi from Hotel La Atalaya, while Pinto is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 34 mi from HOTEL LA ATALAYA.
- The food was very nice. Bar staff pleasant. Close to the motorway for onward travel to the south. Room very clean.
Attentive, friendly staff
Food available all day.
- The lack of a lift was a disadvantage particularly as I am slightly disabled and stairs are difficult. Staff were very pleasant and food good
- Nice village nearby and safe parking and food available on site at good price.
- Clean and comfortable, staff very friendly & helpful, good priced bar and food.
Casona De Torres
This 19th century village house resides in Plaza Mayor del Pueblo, next to the main square and town hall.Even though it has been restored, it still preserves all the essence of times gone by. Period features include an attractive hall staircase, antique furniture and bed headboards.At Casona De Torres, you can relax and enjoy modern day comforts, surrounded by quality, antique furniture.Private parking can be found 650 feet from the hotel.
- Very nice location and very clean and beautifully decorated rooms with high end amenities like a truly luxurious hotel would offer. The staff are wonderful amd the on site restaurant is outstanding one of the best dining experiences one could imagine. Great value for everything! We will definitely return!
- the comfort of the room bathroom was brilliant nothing else to add
- Staff very helpful,evening meal very good value for money food excellent,breakfast again was excellent
- This is our second one night visit this year. The welcome is very friendly, even a personal note in our room – lovely. Restaurant closed on Monday, but directed to a restaurant in the square jus yards away.
The quality of the hotel and rooms.
I booked a single but was pleased to get a small double. The restaurant was excellent.
Condesa de Chinchón
One of our top picks in Chinchón.Visit Chinchón and explore this beautiful area’s fascinating history with this delightful hotel as your base.Right by the Plaza Mayor in the quiet, pretty, little town of Chinchón, this charming hotel is ideal for a peaceful, relaxing break and is in a great location for visiting Madrid.The hotel’s rustic architecture reflects its idyllic setting in this beautiful little town. Inside, the impressive interiors provide the perfect environment to relax and enjoy your stay in this delightful hotel.The convenient location offers easy access by road to Madrid, Toledo, Aranjuez and the Warner Bros. theme park. With the hotel as a relaxing, luxurious base, you can visit Madrid in just 35 minutes and explore all that the magnificent Spanish capital has to offer. Aranjuez and the Warner Bros. theme park are just 20 minutes away.
- Location excellent and secure parking. Spa bath a welcome treat after a long journey.
- Our room had a lovely large bathroom and desk area. The airconditioning was a welcome addition, the WiFi worked well in our room 104. The breakfast was lovely and pleantiful.
The room was very
nice, although bathroom could use some fixing.
- What a lovely hotel. Fabulous staff and the nearby hotel restaurant (10% discount for guests) was sublime. Very good value.
– Great location.
– Good breakfast.
– Language 50/50. We met 2 receptionists, one spoke very good English, the second one was clearly struggling.
– Clean, simple, peaceful.
– Parking costs 8,80 eur, but just under the hotel in a spacious garage with surveillance. Very good solution compared to other hotels in Spain.
Palacete de la Ochava
Located 25 minutes from Madrid and 30 minutes from Madrid-Barajas airport, this charming hotel is the ideal place to unwind and allow your senses to be enticed by the surroundings.The hotel boasts 38 large rooms with individual decoration and furnishings. Of the 17 standard rooms, 9 boast lofts with spacious terraces.In the evenings, enjoy a rich and tasty meal at the hotel’s La Ochava restaurant, which consists of 2 dining rooms for up to 200-225 people.
- La atención del personal fue muy buena. Me cambiaron la hab. enseguida ya que cuando entramos olía a tabaco.
- Habitaciones amplias y cómodas, personal muy amable. Para conocer el pueblo de Chinchon si vas en auto….
Me sorprendió mucho como era por dentro.
Esta especializado en bodas y celebraciones.
Muy aconsejable si vas a visitar Madrid, en poco más de media hora estas en el centro.
La calidad de la habitación y las instalaciones
Era cómoda grande y bien decorada con gusto
El desayuno era muy correcto y el trato familiar
Parking subterráneo gratis
- No tuve oportunidad de probar la gastronomia del restaurante pero el lugar servicio y habitacion muy bien
Hotel Restaurante MR
Located in Granja Arenales, Hotel Restaurante MR provides a garden and terrace. With free WiFi, this 1-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge. The property has airport transportation, while a car rental service is also available.The rooms at the hotel come with a seating area. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Hotel Restaurante MR also feature a balcony. All rooms include a desk.At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. A vegetarian option can also be requested.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.A business center is at guests’ disposal at Hotel Restaurante MR.Chinchón is 23 miles from the hotel, while Arganda del Rey is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- It is a good choice for people who are in transit and need to sleep somewhere. Very clean room and helpful staff.
- The owner, José, was pleasant and helpful, as were the waitresses. We were there in a heatwave and the air conditioning worked well in our room and was silent. The room was basic but spotlessly clean. No problem accommodating our labrador (extra charge, €10). The hotel was easy to find using Google maps. It’s on an residential estate, not a village, and as a result we had a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Nice staff . Nothing to do . Did not understand us very well , but my fault not there’s . Took an hour to find iv got one of the best sat nav. Going but it would not find this place
Fish based evening meal was excellent
- the proprietor was pleasant and helpful and it was value for money. The food was limited but well cooked. I would use it again.
La Bodega de Quintín
Located in Villarejo de Salvanés, La Bodega de Quintín has a garden, terrace, bar, and free WiFi. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Aranjuez is 22 miles from La Bodega de Quintín, while Chinchón is 9 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Complejo Enoturístico Finca La Estacada
Finca La Estacada specializes in wine, with its own vineyard, wine cellar and a gourmet restaurant. It has a heated outdoor swimming pool, 2 paddle tennis courts and a spa.The hotel is set in the countryside of Castilla la Mancha, near the town of Tarancón. The cities of Madrid and Cuenca are both 40 minutes away by car. The hotel offers free private parking.Each room at La Estacada has a free mini-bar, with a selection of wines. Rooms are air-conditioned, and have an private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available.La Estacada organizes wine-tasting sessions and tours. It also has an ornamental vineyard. The complex has terraces and gardens, with olive trees and a fountain.The spa specializes in treatments using wine, with discounts for guests. There is also a sauna and a gym.
- Full English breakfast plus full array of other foods. The only difficulty being we were unable to find the location as our sat.nav took into the town and then left us in the middle of the countryside, after asking directions we located the hotel. We had the misfortune to leave our suitcase at the hotel but after ringing the reception and explaining they agreed to forward the missing item and 2 days later it was delivered to our address. Excellent service.
- This hotel was not in Madrid, and that was the primary reason for selecting it. We were on a long drive across Spain. the promotion information listed 2 important qualities–free parking, and a restaurant on premises. Most important, when we arrived I discovered I had lost electronic adapter. The hotel staff found one for me, which made life so much easier!
- Spacious well appointed room with large comfortable bed. Friendly and attentive staff. Excellent bar and restaurant. Relaxing atmosphere.
- We have been to this hotel before so knew it was a good place to stay. The room was very comfortable with a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival (from their own vineyards) delicious. Huge bathroom with many good quality toiletries. Staff were welcoming and very pleasant and breakfast was fresh and delicious. Overall a great stopover en route to Bilbao port and back again to Mazarron, would definitely recommend it.
- Beautiful surrounding countryside, friendly staff, comfortable beds and a lovely comlimentary bottle of their own wine in the room on arrival
A private hot tub and sauna can be found in each suite at Chinchonspa. Located in the center of Chinchón, 28 mi from Madrid, they also offer free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Spacious suites have a king-size bed and a living room with a sofa and TV. They are air conditioned and heated. The spa bathroom also has a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, microwave and coffee maker.There is a tour desk and Chinchón’s famous bullring main square, used in films, is 1,300 feet away.
- We arrived with 2 hot and thirsty dogs after an 8 hour drive and were met with a dog bowl of water plus treats. Attention to detail was great, super friendly, had coffee and wine waiting. Will rebook.
- El sitio perfecto. El rebimiento alucinante, y no faltaba un detalle para sentirse genial!!! Recomendable 100%
El apartamento es tal y como sale en las imagenes.
La persona que nos recibio fue encantadora y nos recomendo una rutita para correr que estaba genial.
También había detalles de bienvenida y todo enfocado para disfrutar al máximo en pareja.
En cuanto a menaje había de todo y además había un supermercado muy cercano.
- Todo en general, entorno agradable, instalaciones muy chulas, lugar muy tranquilo, ideal para venir en pareja.
el recibimiento exelente ,en especial los pequeños detalles que tiene ,eso lo a hecho que sea mucho mejor nuestra estancia porque supero toda nuestra perspectiva ,
yo lo recomiendo , si buscas pasar un fin de semana en pareja ,este es el lugar.
Parador de Chinchón
Housed in an old convent, dating from the 17th century, this Parador hotel has kept its original character and architecture, including a magnificent cloister and gardens.Admire the lovely setting of this hotel. Stroll around the gardens – complete with cypress trees and roses. In the summer months you can enjoy a dip in the Parador de Chinchon’s seasonal outdoor swimming pool.This is the ideal place to relax – the hotel’s rooms are pretty and spacious, creating a peaceful ambiance.There are 2 restaurants onsite, where you can enjoy a 3-course meal with friends or family and sample local-style dishes, accompanied by a bottle of wine.
- The history, the grounds were impressive and the pool was refreshing
- Fabulous location one minute walk away from beautiful and lively Plaza Mayor. Typically lovely parador in converted convent. Peaceful, immaculate, friendly staff.
- Setting and staff all beyond reproach. Gardens and the pool, perfect. Enjoyed being in a small, interesting town after Barcelona, near enough to get to Madrid easily; fun to explore the narrow streets. Two excellent dinners, one around the bullring, one in the town.
- Great location–center of town. A bullfighting ring was just a block away! A little difficult to find but well worth it. The rooms were very spacious and clean, the bed was comfortable, and the restaurant was excellent.
- This is a beautiful property with lovely common area and gardens. Our rooms were large and very comfortable. Dinner was wonderful – especially the pumpkin-apple soup and the melon soup.
Hotel Rural Plaza Mayor Chinchon
Located 40 minutes’ drive from central Madrid, this hotel is in Chinchón’s charming main square. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony overlooking the town.The rooms at the Hotel Rural Plaza Mayor Chinchón feature parquet floors and smart décor. Each one has a seating area with a sofa and flat-screen TV.Chinchón is a pretty town with 15th and 16th-century houses with galleries. The Plaza Mayor (main square) is roughly circular and is used as a bullring during local festivals.Aranjuez, whose royal gardens are a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 25 minutes’ drive from Chinchón. You can drive to Madrid’s Barajas Airport in around 45 minutes.
- Stay here! Design, comfort, modern suite style room (large, spacious) with the best view in Chinchon overlooking the bull ring. First class!
- Fantastic room with balcony overlooking this superb mediaeval Plaza Mayor. All facilities were superb
- Top Lage! Sehr gelungenes modern Design in historischen Räumen
- No puedo decir que más me gustó todo genial, alojamiento,cercanía para todo, amabilidad,y justo en la misma plaza mayor,no dudaré en repetir si tengo que volver alojarme en Chinchón.
- 친촌의 아름다운 마요르광장 건물에 위치해있어서 테라스를 통해 마요르광장을 내려다보는 기분이 색다르게 느껴졌음
Top Hotels In Fuentidueña De Tajo Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuentidueña de Tajo Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentidueña de Tajo Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuentidueña de Tajo Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!