10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuentidueña Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentidueña Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fuentidueña Castile And Leon:
El Rincón de las Hoces del Duratón
Set within Las Hoces del Río Duratón Park, this charming hotel offers rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. It has a restaurant and an attractive terrace.Guests can enjoy traditional Segovian cuisine in the Hoces del Duratón’s restaurant, which specializes in roast meat dishes. There is also a bar and a lounge area.The surrounding Río Duratón Park is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. Other activities include caving and quad biking.Set in the village of Burgomillodo, El Rincón de las Hoces del Duratón is a 20-minute drive from Sepúlveda. Segovia is 37 mi away, while Madrid and Valladolid can be reached in approximately 90 minutes by car.
- Very nice village house, good breakfast and tasty dishes in the owners restaurant. Very quiet place.
It was a lovely location, friendly staff who went out of their way to talk to us despite English not being their first language.
Rooms were spacious & clean. Great that there was a bath & shower. Shower was really good!
Evening meal was delicious & breakfast was varied catering for everyone’s tastes.
Authentic Spanish stay would go for a holiday there it was so enjoyable.
- Accommodations were good, food was good, communication is good and excellent service
- Very warm welcome . We had our young puppy with us who was made most welcome. We could eat in the bar area with our dog but not in the restaurant which was perfectly fine. The hotel is lovely inside , the location is very peaceful and scenic. You can take nice walks along the river right outside the hotel. Our puppy loved it as it was perfect and safe for being off the lead.
- At first when I saw the downstairs restaurant, I feared for my peace and quiet. But I couln’t have been more wrong! It appears to be family owned, and everybody was friendly and willing to help. The hotel has lots of charm and charater. The view of the room was to the most adorable indoors courtyard. Our dog was treated like a queen. The breakfast was really good, with plenty variety, specially after driving through france where all you have is a sweet breakfast. The food in the restaurant was also delicious.
Hotel Spa Convento Las Claras
One of our top picks in Peñafiel.Hotel Spa Convento Las Claras is a converted convent located next to the river in Peñafiel. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and spa. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The hotel’s rooms feature parquet floors, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and mini-bar. The private bathroom with free toiletries, bath or shower, and a hairdryer.The Convento Las Claras spa features a sauna, Turkish bath and an indoor pool with water jets. A range of relaxation and beauty treatments is also available. The spa carries an extra cost.The hotel’s Conde Lucanor Restaurant is located in the old chapel of the convent. It serves a mixture of avant-garde and traditional Castilian food.Hotel Convento Las Claras organizes trips to wineries and vineyards in the Ribera del Duero region. You can walk to Peñafiel Castle in around 15 minutes.
- Lovely old hotel walking distance to fabulous restaurants, and only 5 minutes from some of the best vineyards in the world, with a castle above it all. Very good service and on site parking.
- The hotel is elegant and spacious and centrally located. The staff was helpful and courteous.
- Location was very good, close to everything in the Town and quiet. Car park was adequate but may get full if a function is on. The bar was useful and free tapas with the drink. Excellent having a fridge in the room. Staff were very helpful booking a visit to a couple of vineyards for us.
- The building is beautiful and lovely view of the castle,
Beautiful roofed inner courtyard, tastefully furnished.
Superb food, excellent choices at reasonable prices. Comfortable bedroom.
Residencia Real del Castillo de Curiel
The Residencia Real del Castillo de Curiel combines historic charm with modern facilities. It has a swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms is named after a famous figure who once lived at the castle. The rooms have TV, individual air conditioning and safe. All rooms have fantastic views of the Duero Valley, Peñafiel Castle or the village of Curiel de Duero.The Castillo de Curiel can organize visits to vineyards in the Duero Valley as well as wine tasting. You can also hire a mountain bike to explore the surrounding area.The restaurant of Castillo de Curiel serves traditional Castilian and medieval dishes. It also serves local Ribera del Duero wines.The castle of Curiel can be found about 2.5 mi north of Peñafiel, in the Valladolid area.
- Very nice place. Original building, espectacular location, terrace on top with small swimming pool and amazing views. A different experience and good pricing. Seen a couple of Royal Eagles from our window and many Vultures up in the sky. It is worth to visit the wine cellar down in the village from the same owner, visit is free, including a cup of wine.
- A unique historic hotel, in a rebuilt castle from medieval ages. Easily accessible to nearby towns. The room was uniquely decorated. The facilities in the room were perfect and the welcome bottle of wine was a nice touch. Dinner was really good but a little expensive. The breakfast buffet was ample and delicious.
- Excellent restoration of the castle, great views from the top terrace.
- If you are for romantic trip, this is the place. For business travelers (as my friends booked this), No.
- Beautiful hotel inside old tower at the hill about 900m height, extremely scenic view from the room and terrace. The installations are very nice and stylish, the restaurant is good.
Hotel Ribera del Duero
Hotel Ribera del Duero is a converted 16th-century flour mill on the N-122 Main Road, half a mile from central Peñafiel. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Peñafiel Castle, declared a national monument in 1917, is one mile from the Ribera Hotel.All air-conditioned rooms at the Ribera del Duero have a TV and a telephone. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.The hotel’s La Harina Restaurant serves traditional regional dishes mixed with modern cuisine. It also offers an excellent selection of wines. There is a bar, and room service is available.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk. There is a tour desk, which can offer advice on wine tours and other guided tours in the area. Valladolid is 35 miles away.
- Good value for money. Hotel is not in perfect condition but the price is low so that’s ok. Location is superb.
- el hotel es amplio y cómodo. El desayuno es correcto pero mucha bollería industrial y pan de molde.
EL hotel es muy bonito por fuera y tiene zona de aparcamiento.
Las habitaciones son amplias.
- Muy cerca del centro y a solo 5 minutos andando de la bodega Protos. El hotel está bien, limpio y el personal super amable y atento. Vistas del Castillo desde la habitación.
Hotel cerrado frío sin televisión se le había que amado el cable
Yo tengo un negocio y haya venir unos días antes a condicionar el local…..no abrir de cualquier manera q los malos comentarios afectan a todos
El Señorio De La Serrezuela
This 18th-century former manor house is located in the middle of the Sierra Serrezuela. It has large gardens, and all rooms have a hydromassage bath. There is a free Wi-Fi hotspot.The rooms in El Señorio De La Serrezuela all have stone walls and antique-style furniture. The bathrooms have marble washbasins.El Señorio has a library, as well as a lounge area with a fireplace and a flat-screen TV. There is also a children’s play area.The Señorio De La Serrezuela’s charming restaurant offers breakfast and dinner, and specializes in Castilian dishes.Popular activities in the area around the town of Aldeanueva de la Serrezuela include horse riding, hiking, canoeing and golf. The hotel has free onsite parking.
It is a beautiful building plenty of history in a little town.
Great when looking for peace and quite.
Excelente food !
- Family atmosphere & devotion to providing everything they could to make your stay an excellent experience of real Spain.
- Had a very good stay. The staff was excellent and made us feel very welcome.
Perfect location for an overnight stay as we drove south from Santander ferry (10 min off main road). Very friendly welcome (owner’s son), fabulous rooms, surprise wine tasting before dinner in the 200-year old cellar and then a really nice dinner.
Nice breakfast, very good quality food all-round.
- Very friendly. Felt like at home. Lovely people, lovely food.
- It is a beautiful building plenty of history in a little town.
Lavida Vino-Spa Hotel
Surrounded by the beautiful countryside and vineyards of the Ribera del Duero, this tranquil spa hotel offers relaxation through water and wine.The Lavida Vino-Spa Hotel provides a setting to relax and enjoy the hotels specialty wine therapies. This area is divided between individual treatment areas and a water wellness area – where you can enjoy the swimming pool, Turkish bath and mist shower.You can visit the hotel’s 18th-century grape press and wine cellar, where you will find a wide selection of wines from Spain and beyond. Lavida Vino-Spa Hotel also has an on-site restaurant, meeting rooms, shared lounge with TV and DVD, and babysitting services.The hotel philosophy is based on relaxation through slowing life down allowing you the time to enjoy what the hotel and local area have to offer.
- The experience was marvellous, we will repeat this place in the future.
- Honestly nothing, even though I could say the design of the property is attractive.
Clean rooms, simple but comfy.
Nice setup at the reception, with a living room where you could enjoy a glass of wine.
Breakfast simple but efficient.
- We liked the sitting area. The staff was generally very amiable.
- Amazing service. Manager Rebecca is such a sweet person.
La Charca Hoces del Duraton
La Charca Hoces del Duraton in Sebúlcor features a garden and a terrace. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. There’s a restaurant.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view. All guest rooms have a desk.The area is popular for fishing and hiking, and bike rental is available at La Charca Hoces del Duraton.Pedraza-Segovia is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Peñafiel is 30 miles from the property.
- Wonderful hospitality, great meal, very quiet location. Extremely easy to park. Perfect for our first night in Spain.
- Puedes desayunar y comer o cenar en el restaurante del hotel. Cercano a Sepulveda y Hoces del Duraton. Personal muy amable.
- La casita muy acogedora, la comida casera muy rica, limpieza excelente, y ideal para desconectar y estar en plena naturaleza. Hemos estado muy agusto con los perrines.
- La cama es muy comoda, en general todo esta perfecto y el trato con los dueños muy cordial.
- El personal encantador, nos ayudaron mucho para hacer la mejor ruta de las Hoces del Duraton.
Posada del Duraton
This charming guest house is set on the edge of the Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve. Located 28 mi from Segovia, it organizes outdoor pursuits and offers rustic accomodation with panoramic mountain views.The elegantly decorated rooms at Posada del Duraton feature exposed wooden beams. They include a TV, mini-bar and private bathroom with a hairdryer. Suites also offer a spa bath and some have garden views.A continental breakfast is served daily, and Posada del Duraton’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian dishes. There is a bar and packed lunches are also available.The guest house has 2 lounges with fireplace, as well as a meeting room. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Cycling, canoeing, paintballing and caving are just some of the activities which can be organized through the outdoor pursuits company, Naturaltur.Posada del Duraton is 1,000 feet from the Bus Stop and 1 hour 40 minutes’ drive from Madrid.
- Great location, staff great, good restaurant quality, vibes of the place
- Muy buen ubicado, hotel precioso, habitaciones amplias y confortables. Amabilidad del personal.
- Destacar el trato del personal, muy cercano y profesional, la posada es encantadora, muy recomendable para buscar tranquilidad y conectar con la naturaleza y que acepten mascotas es un plus!!
- Nos gusto todo en general… La suite una pasada, limpieza, personal… En general todo muy bien
- Habitación y jacuzzi muy grandes y la cama grande y cómoda. Muy calentita la habitación. Muy recomendable.
Hotel AF Pesquera
Hotel AF Pesquera is a boutique hotel, 0.6 mi from Peñafiel Castle, in the capital of the Ribera del Duero wine region. It offers a gym, whirlpool and free WiFi zone.Stylish air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV. There is a mini-bar, safe and work desk. The bathrooms come with free toiletries, and and hairdryer.A free breakfast is served in the AF Pesquera Hotel’s restaurant. There is a garden terrace and bar, and room service is available.The hotel offers a laundry and ironing service. On-site parking can be reserved for an extra charge. There is easy access to the N122 Main Road and Valladolid is 35 mi away.
- This hotel was lovely and just what we wanted for our trip–great location, great little town, and perfect accommodations. The Taberna restaurant was fabulous and we ate there every night b/c no real restaurants in the town were open. The free breakfast was perfect! Staff were patient with our challenged Spanish but future guests should know that English is VERY limited in this region. Absolutely gorgeous courtyard in the back.
- The thought that had gone into the hotel. Very good breakfast and the food in the restaurant was superb. The staff were kind and knowledgable and were only concerned for our comfort and recommended good wines at a fair price. We appreciate the connection between the hotel and the Pesquera Bodega.
Inez was the only staff with skills for a 4 stars
The hotel was very clean and I liked the fact that is had a small gym so I could get my workout.
The restaurant waiter was excellent and very helpful!!
- The room was comfortable and clean… the staff was good and restaurant was fantastic
Located in a small village 5 mi from Cuellar, Tirontillana offers heated rooms with city views and free Wi-Fi. The hotel is 1 hours’ drive from both Segovia, and Valladolid.Featuring rustic décor, rooms come with twin or double beds, a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom with free toiletries. Superior rooms have a 4-posted bed and a hot tub. Some rooms are also completely adapted to the needs of a person using a wheelchair.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional local dishes; and the hotel also features a large living and dining room where breakfast is served every day.Other on-site facilities include a common lounge area with a fireplace, a TV, and games room. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Dehesa.
- Excellent, calme, très reposant. Accueil chaleureux, très surpris de la qualité, conforme à nos attentes
Todo. Hotel familial .
Alvaro muy amable, pendiente de que no nos falte nada, muy atento. Sus familiares cariñosos.
Nos dio información de las rutas, y que visitar.
Desayuno y cena casera muy bueno , calidad-precio.
Desear suerte a Alvaro por su fantastico Belén, expuesto en la iglesia tam pequeñita, acogedora y preciosa. Gracias por todo, un cordial saludo.
- Es un sitio realmente tranquilo para descansar y con una excelente relación calidad/precio
- La tranquilidad del lugar y un desayuno incluido muy completo.
- El desayuno buenísimo,con bollería casera y abundante,y las habitaciones súper cuidadas.
Top Hotels In Fuentidueña Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!