10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuentes de Béjar Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentes de Béjar Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuentes de Béjar Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentes de Béjar Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentes de Béjar Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuentes de Béjar Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuentes de Béjar Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fuentes De Béjar Castile And Leon:
Villa María is located in the village of Fuentes de Béjar, in Salamanca province. It offers free Wi-Fi and has a terrace-bar as well as a lounge with a fireplace.All rooms at Hotel Villa María are heated and come with a private bathroom. There is also a TV and a telephone in each room.The hotel also runs language courses and has several classrooms that are equipped with books and a DVD player.Fuentes de Béjar is 34 mi from Salamanca and is just off the A-66 Motorway, which connects Zamora to Sevilla.
Warmth and friendliness of Lise (spelling may be wrong!).
Rustic charm of the building and room.
It was a little gem in a quaint village with lovely local folk who were extremely helpful when we got a little lost looking for the hotel.
The hotel was just perfect and the staff were warm and friendly from our arrival to departure.
It was oldie worldie but with all mod cons which was just fab. The bed was huge and very comfy and the room was a delight! Loved it!!
- Very cozy small hotel! Extremely clean and comfortable. Excelent service provided by the owners, always available and super gentle! Close to bejar centre and not far from Covatilla (we were there for the snow, even though it is also worth visiting for a quiet weekend, for walking). It was not the 1st time there and will not be the last for sure!
- La habitacion con encanto rustico, cama muy comoda, y la tranquilidad
- La decoración en general de todo el recinto y la amabilidad de los dueños
- Warmth and friendliness of Lise (spelling may be wrong!).
This hotel enjoys magnificent views of the mountains and is the ideal place to enjoy a break.Entredos hotel is modern and elegant and decorated in warm colors that will make you feel comfortable during your stay. This hotel is for visitors who want to explore the surrounding nature as well as those who want to buy the famous Guijiuelo Spanish cured ham.In the south of the province of Salamanca and a short distance from Extremadura, Hotel Entredos is surrounded by various towns, including Candelario, Miranda del Castañar, Hervás and La Alberca.
- nice staff, calm and quite in order to be able to have a nice rest.
- Nice large room. Modern and clean. Big bed. Dog was welcome.
- Clean pleasant room. Large balcony good for the dog.
- The hotel was very comfortable and the staff very friendly although speaking English/Spanish was difficult. As it was New Year’s Eve no dinner or breakfast were available which was not much fun.
- It was lovely. The place was very clean and had a lovely atmosphere.
Hotel Rural Salvatierra
Featuring pretty, green gardens and a furnished terrace, Hotel Rural Salvatierra is located in Salvatierra de Tormes, overlooking Santa Teresa Lake. Modern rooms feature air-conditioning, heating and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Hotel Rural Salvatierra includes a TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. The Duplex Suites also include a lounge area and a private terrace with views of the lake.Salvatierra Hotel has an on-site restaurant and bar. There is also a library with lots of books and reading chairs. The property offers activities such as canoeing and other water sports.The Sierra de Bejar Mountains are around 30 minutes’ drive away, and there you will find La Covatilla Ski Slopes. Salamanca is also a 30-minute drive away via the A66 Motorway, and free private parking is available at Hotel Rural Salvatierra.
- Unique location, tranquil, comfortable, great staff and good value for money.
Having stayed here before and enjoyed it so much we went out of our way to return, this time recommending friends to join us.
This place is a hidden gem, good food, beautiful quiet and relaxing location everything you need to relax and enjoy after a long drive.
- Great little hotel surrounded by nature and ruins. Lovely little place
- A lovely find. Out of the way but a perfect stop over during our journey. Nice room with a great view over the lake. Dinner for 10 euros was delicious and extremely good value.
- The village of Salvatierre de Tormes was beautiful and the view from my bedroom window was breathtaking. The help and friendliness of staff was so kind and supportive for a non Spanish speaking guest. The evening meal was excellent value.
Hotel Torres Guijuelo
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Torres Guijuelo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guijuelo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with free toiletries and a hair dryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, cycling and fishing. Salamanca is 28 mi from Hotel Torres Guijuelo, while La Alberca is 24 mi from the property.
- The friendly hosts. Many choices to buy Spanish gourmet food, finest quality pork delicacies.
- Nice room. Right in the centre of town. Warm room
- La amabilidad en el trato, desde la recepción hasta la cafetería, pasando por la empleada de limpieza. Todo inmejorable.
- Las habitaciones son cómodas y sencillas, bien comunicado, en el centro, al lado de la zona de ocio. Nos alojamos en una habitación interior y no se oyó nada de ruido,. El desayuno en el bar del hotel económico y completo. Muy bien atendidos.
- La atención del personal. Tanto en recepción como bar.
Hotel Rural Vistahermosa
Located in Béjar, Hotel Rural Vistahermosa has a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Béjar, like skiing.La Alberca is 31 miles from Hotel Rural Vistahermosa, while Hervás is 16 miles from the property.
- The view from the room, seeing snow on the mountains. 5 mins drive to centre.
- Few minutes from A66 – easy to find.Alberto very friendly and welcoming. Fabulous building with tasteful decor and furniture.Comfy bed and everything spotless.Super snow covered mountain view!!!
- A vista do quarto era excelente e o quarto era espaçoso
- Delicious coffee and freshly squeezed orange. Room etc spotless
- This was a typical old fashioned Spanish hotel with spacious room and every comfort you need. The staff were very polite and helpful(speaking a little Spanish was a distinct advantage.) The food in the restaurant was also typically Spanish with a great choice-delicious as were the wines.The owner deserves a special mention for he was particularly friendly and shared our interest in horses. He introduced us to his four lovely caballos. A great stay and fab. value for money—–we will return!!!!!
Hotel Casa Beletri
Hotel Casa Beletri is 0.6 mi from the center of Béjar and a 15-minute drive from La Covatilla Ski Resort. Ski equipment can be hired and there is 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.The country-style rooms have heating and air conditioning. There is a flat-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a spa bath.Traditional Spanish cuisine is offered in the hotel bar and restaurant, which has à la carte and set menu options. In summer you can enjoy tapas on the garden terrace. Room service and packed lunches are available.Luggage storage is offered and there is free parking nearby. The N630 Motorway is easily accessible and Salamanca is an hour’s drive away.
- This is a hidden gem for an overnight stay with an excellent restaurant and friendly staff. There is a walking path across the street where the rail station used to be. The path goes directly to the small town in an uphill climb (less than 15 minutes).
- Staff were very attentive, helpful and seemed to care about our business. Very good food in the restaurant. Had a great dinner. Very pleasant stay overall. Good WiFi.
- This was very affordable, very comfortable and convenient to get to from the motorway during a long drive from Santander to Gibraltar. Perfect little place to stay for a night on the way, with a nice little bar downstairs where you can get a beer and a few snacks.
- Was a great stop off for us traveling from Duquesa to Santander . Staff were really friendly, food in the restaurant was excellent. I would definitely stay here again. Great for dogs , great path /disused railway track for walks across the road.
- Very comfortable room and very accommodating as we had our 8 mth old labrador with us. We ate in the bar of the bistro and the food was excellent. Staff were friendly and helpful.
One of our top picks in Béjar.Located in the heart of Béjar, the air-conditioned Apartamentos Valdesierra offer views of the countryside. It is 6.2 mi from the ski slopes of La Covatilla.All of the Valdesierra Apartments have a TV, air conditioning, and private bathroom. Some apartments have their own kitchen with microwave, oven, fridge, vitro stove, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.Some of the apartments have stone walls, while all have modern furniture. They also have heating and 1 private bathroom.The apartments are just 1,000 feet from the A-66 motorway, while Salamanca and its airport are about 37 mi. The Sierra de Gredos Mountains are about 6.2 mi away.
- In just few words, i love Valdsierra and specially Béjar.
- Nice little modern apartment which was equipped with everything you need to survive comfortably. Clean.
Small apartment but very cosy and with everything you need. Great A/C and a small gas fireplace that keeps the apartment very warm in the cold winter. Easy to park the car nearby.
Maximum 30 min from the ski station and very near the center walking.
- Three air conditioners kept us cool during the +38C temperature outside. Apartment was quiet and very clean.
- Excellent value for money, clean tidy and fresh apartments with parking close by – was great for our 1 night stop over.
Hotel Colón Spa
Hotel Colón Spa is set in the charming, historic town of Béjar, in the Salamanca province. It has a well-equipped spa center with sauna, Turkish baths and heated indoor pool.A variety of treatments are available at Colón Spa. These include massages and chocolate and wine body wraps.Colón Spa’s restaurant serves regional dishes with local products. Specials include homemade roasts and fine Spanish wines. Buffet breakfast is served in the morning.The hotel is located near the ski slopes of the Sierra de Béjar-La Covatilla. In the summer months, the setting is ideal for hiking and cycling. Béjar is famous for its 11th-century Moorish Walls and its Renaissance Ducal Palace.
- The restaurant wasn’t open for breakfast, you had to go to the bar & the choice was extremely limited.
Only passing through on way to ferry but it was ok
Didn’t have time to use the facilities.
Would stay again.
- Central location, interesting history in the area. Pleasant, helpful staff.
- La temperatura de los pasillos y de la habitación, muy bien regulada.
- Es un Hotel de 3 estrellas normal, antiguo, al que no puedes pedir más. Es suficiente que esté limpio y bien situado.
Posada Puerta Grande
Posada Puerta Grande is located in Candelario’s Old Town. This restored 18th-century house offers bright, rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and mountain views.The property has a restaurant specializing in grilled meat and mushroom dishes. You can enjoy a meal on the terrace during the summer months.La Covatilla Ski Resort is a 20-minute drive from Posada Puerta Grande, and there is ski storage on site. You can also go hiking, cycling or canoeing in the surrounding area.Sierra de Gredos and Batuecas-Sierra de Francia Nature Reserves are within a 40-minute drive of Posada Puerta Grande. Plasencia is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Lovely hotel in beautiful village. Friendly staff.
- Las habitaciones estupendas, amplias, bien decoradas y bastante silenciosas. El alojamiento muy bien situado, al lado se puede aparcar sin problemas. Ana y Feli muy amables y atentos.
- Trato exquisito, ubicación muy buena y decoración con gusto y con todo detalle. Hemos estado muy a gusto en el alojamiento. Para repetir.
- Me encanto el lugar, la limpieza, muy confortable, el personal es muy amable y servicial, en general la relación calidad precio es excelente. El pueblo y el entorno es maravilloso, con excursiones cercanas muy bonitas como La Alberca, merece todo la pena.
La ubicación está muy bien. Fácil de aparcar cerca de la posada.
El desayuno muy completo.
El personal muy amable y con ganas de ayudar.
Hotel La Fuente
One of our top picks in Candelario.Offering a restaurant, Hotel La Fuente is located in the small village Candelario, a 10-minute drive from Béjar. Free Wi-Fi is provided.All the heated rooms at La Fuente have a TV, a wardrobe and a desk. They are all fitted with wooden flooring, and come with a private bathroom with a bath and a bidet. Some rooms have mountain views.At Hotel La Fuente you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing at La Covatilla, 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel.Béjar Mountain Range is 2.5 mi from the property and Garganta de Los Infiernos Mountain Range is 50 minutes away by car. The area is popular for mountain biking, horse riding or canoeing.
- Very nice hotel in charming mountain village. Safe indoor parking (around 6 euros). Candelario is easy to get to from the motorway. The hotel is clean and well located. Restaurants and cafes within walking distance.
- Amazing hotel in a small, magical town in mountains. Very nice and helpfull host. Rooms were clean and breakfest very good.
- secure parking and a really nice little town. Our host was very helpful despite the language barrier (our fault).
The location of the hotel was lovely.
The staff were very friendly,
- The breakfast is better than expected (even though simple).
Top Hotels In Fuentes De Béjar Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuentes de Béjar Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentes de Béjar Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuentes de Béjar Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!