10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuentes Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentes Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuentes Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentes Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentes Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuentes Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuentes Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fuentes Asturias:
The Sobrefuentes rural hotel is located just 15 mi from the Asturian coast and 9.3 mi from the Picos de Europa Natural Park. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking.The large rooms in Sobrefuente are decorated in rustic style, with wooden floors, beamed ceilings and traditional furniture. All have private bathrooms and TV.The hotel has a lounge with a fireplace, as well as a library. Arriondas is just 4.3 mi away, while Cangas de Onis is 8.7 mi away. The A-8 motorway can be reached in about 10 minutes. The area is popular for salmon and trout fishing.
- Views although remote location and hard to get there
- La amabilidad y la tranquilidad del sitio. El cuarto genial y muy cómodo.
- La amabilidad y predisposición del dueño.El silencio nocturno.El entorno.
- Educación de los propietarios, ganas de agradar. El entorno de la casa espectacular
- El lugar es idílico, muy tranquilo y las vistas preciosas. La casa invita a la tranquilidad y al descanso y los dueños son estupendos y están pendientes de tus necesidades en todo momento. Yo he estado 3 días con mi Marido y mi hijo de dos años y ha sido una experiencia fantástica, en cuanto podemos repetimos!! ?
Hotel El Quintanal
Nestled in the Asturian countryside, this rural hotel is 11 mi from the coast and features rustic charm in its spacious interiors. Enjoy bold colors, rich woods and stone walls framing fabulous views.The Quintanals superb location means you can make the most of Asturiass wonderful scenery. The Quinatanal is positioned near the entrance to the national park of Picos de Europa and the pretty Sella River.Keep up-to-date and email friends from the comfort of the Quintanals free wireless internet connection.The Quintanal is located in the charming village of Bode which is 1.2 mi from Arrionadas, the salmon capital of Asturias. Make a visit to the quaint seaside town of Ribadesella.
- It’s very quiet near the place and has nice views.
- El hotel era tal y como lo habiamos visto en las fotos, en un entorno inmejorable y con el personal encantador. Estuvimos agustisimo y nos parecio preciosa la habitacion como el hotel en si. Muy cerca de zonas de interes y mas aun de rutas de monte. Para repetir sin dudarlo!!
- lo mas flojito el desayuno esperabamos que fuera algo mas casero y los tres dias fueron igual
- La chica de recepción de turno de mañana muy amable y atenta
- Lugar con bonitas vistas, acogedor, limpio, buen trato y buen precio. Todo de 10¡¡
The charming hotel is located in the heart of Arriondas, a small and tranquil town, surrounded by the lush countryside of Asturias.Cosy and comfortable the hotel provides and array of facilities, so that you can enjoy a peaceful and relaxing vacation. The central position of the hotel makes is perfect to discover the town, where you can find places of historical and cultural interest. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars, where you can enjoy the traditional Asturian specialties and cider, for which the region is famous.The main activities in the town include canoeing along the Sella River and Salmon fishing is also a popular pass time. This is an ideal location for those who enjoy peace and quiet and for those wanting to discover Asturias.
- Great location, next to center, Sella river kayak places and good restaurants across the main street. Very good price. They offered kitchen facilities. It was very clean. Must ask how to fully open windows since it was quite warm and the room felt too warm. Bathroom were spacious and had soap, shampoo, liquid soap and tons of towels.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Clean and comfortable room with good bathroom.
Room cleaned and fresh towels daily.
Good location in town centre.
Close to train and bus stations.
Many good value bars and restaurants in the area.
Good base for exploring the area.
Would stay here again if in this part of Spain.
- Good location for a night out in the town, good sized room and very clean and comfy.
- La ubicación y la tranquilidad del entorno. El desayuno, aunque el zumo no era natural. Las camas eran cómodas. Aparcamiento al lado del hotel.
- El trato del personal fue excelente. El desayuno muy bueno con bastante variedad para el precio que tiene, 4 euros. Cerca de la sidreria el mirador perfecta para cenar. Seguro repetiremos
Coviella Hotel Rural
Coviella Hotel Rural is set in 26247 ft² of gardens, next to the River Sella in Asturias and just 3.7 mi from Cangas de Onís. This characteristic country house offers beautiful views of the Picos de Europa Mountains.Each bright room at the Coviella Rural Hotel has simple design and traditional wooden beams. Rooms are heated and include a bathroom, TV and safe. Some have a private terrace.Hotel Coviella’s restaurant serves traditional local dishes. There is also a lounge and bar with a terrace.Surrounded by oak and chestnut trees, the hotel is just 7.5 mi from The Picos de Europa National Park. Guests can park for free at the hotel.
- I really liked this hotel. We were just looking for something quite cheap and cheerful to get away from home for the weekend. The surrounding area is breath-taking and it’s very quiet there. We drove to other local villages for dinner and found some lovely restaurants quite near-by. We did the ‘descenso del Sella’ and it was very convenient for that. The room was clean and comfortable. It was very authentic, not like these big hotels that have got lots of people going in and out. The staff was very friendly and really helpful and we really enjoyed our stay. It is in the middle of nowhere so if that’s what you’re looking for that’s great. Otherwise be aware that you’ll probably have to get from place to place by car.
- The property setting and the view is pretty good. That can never be denied.
- Pleasant setting. Quiet and informal. Proprietor helpful when he arrived on site.
- The location of the hotel is stunning. I could sit and look at the view all day. The room was simple and clean. I would have preferred a separate bedside lamp so that I could read without keeping my husband awake but this is trivial. The shower was good and the water jet so strong I’m afraid I got it all over the floor before I controlled it – my apologies Jorge! But much, much better that than a weak shower!
- Very nice owner. Good / new bathroom. Room OK and clean.
Hotel Santa Cruz
One of our best sellers in Cangas de Onís! With a picturesque setting by the Sella River, Hotel Santa Cruz is 16 mi from Asturia’s coastline and a 2-minute walk from Cangas de Onís’ famous Roman bridge. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and come with a desk, safe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bath tub.The hotel restaurant is open daily and serves traditional cuisine. It features an outdoor terrace with great views of the surrounding countryside.Hotel Santa Cruz is conveniently located next to Cangas de Onís swimming pool and play area. You can go hiking or cycling nearby, or visit the village chapel. The hotel is located close to the local bus station, so you can easily tour the region.
Great big clean room with comfy huge bed.
Great shower and very big good breakfast!
- Very clean, close to town center and Roman bridge without any traffic or noise. Right beside lovely river walk.
I rate a hotel based on appearance, price, comfort, cleanliness, and location.
In all these areas, I give Hotel Sabra Cruz 5 stars (out of five). Excellent place to stay.
Oh, and the breakfast they offer for 8€ is well worth it. Coffee, bollería, several kinds of nuts, yogurt, and about 15 different other things.
- Good location, friendly staff, cleanliness, tasty breakfast and good value for money.
- good location for the town Breakfast was very good lots of choice room was comfortable
- Great big clean room with comfy huge bed.
Hotel Rural Casa de Campo
The Casa de Campo is set in the countryside and surrounded by gardens, close to the Picos de Europa National Park. It has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and wonderful views.The modern rooms in the Casa de Campo are large and have wooden floors. All have views of the mountains or the Güeña River, which runs beside the hotel. They feature a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant features a terrace and views of the river. It offers a range of Asturian and Cantabrian cuisine. There is also a café.The Casa de Campo has a lounge with armchairs. Guests can relax on the terrace, which features the pool, hot tub and loungers. The hotel also has a paddle tennis court.The town of Cangas de Onis is just 2.2 mi away, while Santuario de Covadonga is 5 mi away. The hotel can help arrange local activities such as quad biking, canoeing, walking and cycling.
- This was one of our favorite lodgings. The room was great. The breakfast & the bar were really good. The staff was so helpful & friendly. The location was perfect, close to town but not right on the highway. It was just a really beautiful place.
- Very friendly staff and a cozy, clean room. very comfortable bed.
- Loved the location next to a babbling brook (former mill pond). Very secluded. Would have been very hard to find without Google Maps. Stopped at private home by mistake. Nice fellow told us all about the area and what to see.
- Beautiful small hotel with comfortable rooms and fine food. Pool was clean and location was very calm. No problem with parking. Also staff was friendly and helpful.
- In a good location. Very pleasant staff. Comfortable lounge where you could enjoy a sangria cocktail on the house. The price included dinner and breakfast but the dinner was very bland and the breakfast was continental with no hot food alternatives.
One of our top picks in Cangas de Onís.The modern, soundproofed rooms in Hotel Granda all have flat-screen satellite TV and garden views. This listed building offers free parking and is close to the well-known Roman Bridge in Cangas de Onís, Asturias.The rooms in Granda Hotel all have underfloor heating. The contemporary bathrooms have large showers. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s café has modern chairs and an attractive patterned floor. The property serves a continental breakfast, including an option for gluten intolerant, and has a relaxing lounge area.The center of Cangas de Onís is just 1,300 feet away. Covadonga and the Picos de Europa Mountains are both within 20 minutes’ drive of Granda Hotel.Staff at the hotel are happy to provide information about activities in the region, including hiking and canoeing.
- Location, air conditioning, breakfast on site, parking
- Very clean, roomy, free parking, and easy walk to town (no need to drive). Highly recommend this hotel.
- Excellent breakfast , very nice bed, good bathroom
- Very disappointed for a four star hotel it should have two.
- Breakfast is good, owners are very helpful, cheep beer for biker groups 🙂
Hotel Los Lagos Nature
One of our top picks in Cangas de Onís.Historical building with lots of character and an interesting contrast of original charm and contemporary interior design. Superbly centrally located in the town, with easy access to attractions within the region, such as “Santuario de Covadonga”, “Lagos de Enol” and the National Park “Picos de Europa”.The hotel forms part of the Arcea Hotel Chain, the first hotel chain in Eastern Asturias, well-known for its 9 fantastic establishments, distributed between the European Peaks and the Cantabrian Coast, and for the quality of its services and facilities.
- It is a regular good hotel in a small town that is somewhat hidden from the world. People who want to go up in the incredibly beautiful Asturian mountains should stay there before and after the day in the mountain. The hotel´s restaurant on the main square is a pleasant hang-out for the local town people.
- Is in the heart of Cangas de Onis, near Picks de Europa, and all the other tourist attractions, lots of shops and restaurants around, very clean and friendly staff
- Location was great – close to big parking, supermarket, gift shops (with excellent craft cider). 10 minutes walk from bus station. Room was relaxing – simple, cozy and convenient. Beds are really comfortable and bathroom was spotlessly clean.
- The room was lovely very comfy bed, would recommend it,
- Location is centralized with easy access to restaurants, bars and shopping. Also close to roads that depart the city and access The Picos De Europa national park. Bed was large and comfortable. Staff was very pleasant.
Hotel Rural El Molino
Hotel El Molino is located in an old watermill close to the Covadonga River and 11 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. It has free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.All rooms at this hotel have TV, telephone, heating and a bathroom with either bath or shower. Some have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a tour desk where staff can provide tourist information about the area.Canoeing, fishing and hiking can be practiced nearby. The Asturian coast is about 17 mi away.
- Service and breakfast! The check in process was great with excellent recomendations to visit Lagos de Covadonga. The men from Yugoslavia at the check in was very nice, shared great tips for our visit and very kind.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. We wound up losing our rental car keys and they were happy to give us a ride to where the keys had been found! Note that as of our visit, 6/17, Google has the wrong location for this hotel. The actual property is a bit further up the road (toward the Picos de Europa).
- Good value hotel. Comfy bed, clean and a good breakfast.Plenty of parking.
- Everything. The breakfast was great, owners very nice and helpful, room was very comfortable
- Very homely feel. Room was good size and very clean. Location was not far from hiking areas. Staff was friendly and helpful even though we speak different languages, Google Translate helps! 🙂 our room was a hill and there were cows roaming on it which was quite a nice sight! The breakfast was super good!!
Hotel Rural El Texu
Located overlooking Picos de Europa Park, Hotel Rural El Texu offers rustic accommodations surrounded by the Asturian countryside. It features rooms with balconies set 350 feet from the Sella River.Offering views of the Sella Valley, El Texu has bright, country-style décor with wooden flooring and furnishings. Each room comes with a TV and private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served in the Texu’s dining room, which opens onto a charming lounge area. There is also a terrace overlooking the hotel gardens.The village of Arriondas is 0.6 mi from the hotel and the surrounding area is ideal for hiking, fishing and cycling. The beaches at Ribadesella and Lastres can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
We had a wonderful stay at Hotel Rural El Texu. It is located a little way from the centre of Arriondas, but this created a beautiful, relaxing atmosphere, with a view of the mountains.
Our hosts were incredibly kind, giving us information about the fabulous mirador a short drive away, as well as booking us in for kayaking.
- Los desayunos, la limpieza del establecimiento, la amabilidad de los dueños, … todo fenomenal
Pas grand chose.
Le Monsieur de l’hôtel affable et empressé de bien nous renseigner, mais trop insistant.
La dame faussement amicale.
- La atencion personalizada. El trato y la ayuda a la hora de planificar las excursiones diarias.
- Todo, la ubicación perfecta, cerca de todo y algo apartado disfrutando de la naturaleza y tranquilidad. El trato de Rolando y Mari Paz fué inmejorable. Muy atentos y tuvieron muchos detalles con nosotros….Habitaciones muy limpias. El desayuno muy bueno.
- We had a wonderful stay at Hotel Rural El Texu. It is located a little way from the centre of Arriondas, but this created a beautiful, relaxing atmosphere, with a view of the mountains.
Top Hotels In Fuentes Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuentes Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentes Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuentes Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!