10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuentecarmoa Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentecarmoa Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuentecarmoa Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentecarmoa Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentecarmoa Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuentecarmoa Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuentecarmoa Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fuentecarmoa Galicia:
One of our top picks in Vilagarcia de Arousa.Hotel Castelao is located less than half a mile from the beach in Vilagarcía de Arosa in Pontevedra province. It has a striking stone façade and offers air conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Castelao Hotel come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. There is also a TV and a safe in each room.The hotel also offers one-bedroom apartments with a separate living area. They also have a kitchen with a dishwasher and stove.The Castelao has a restaurant offering set-course meals and a list of main dishes. It also has a stylish, open-plan bar.Vilagarcía de Arosa has a large marina and promenade, located 650 feet from the hotel. The historic town of Santiago de Compostela is a 45-minute drive away.
- Town center hotel with good room for a family of 4, very good if you want to enjoy the night life and easy access to the motorway to visit other places in the region.
- Location of hotel is excellent. The breakfast food was almost all cooked there.
- Hotel and staff were absolutely brilliant, helpful and accommodating. Exceptionally clean and right in the centre which was great
- Our stay at Hotel Castelao was great. The location–right in the middle of Vilagarcia–was perfect. Shopping and restaurants are less than 5 minutes away by foot and the beach is easy to reach in a short walk. The daily breakfast was good and offered plenty to fill you up. The staff was always friendly. We don’t speak much Spanish, but fortunately we were able to communicate in English with most of the reception staff. It is good to know a little Spanish, however.
- Todo correcto, pero habitación pequeña para ser una doble y desayuno normal.
Hotel Vilagarcia is located in the Galician town of Vilagarcia de Arousa. This hotel has free WiFi access.Each simply decorated room includes a TV, fan, wardrobe and heating. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower.Pontevedra is 20 mi from the property and the historic city of Santiago de Compostela is 34 mi away. Cambados is a 10-minute drive from Hotel A Plaza. You can reach Vilagarcia de Arousa Train Station in around 10 minutes on foot.
- Location was good and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly stuffs, perfect breakfast for small money, clean, close to centrum
Friendly and very helpful reception staff. Good location 10 mins from beach and a few minutes from restaurants and bars.
Clean room and comfortable bed. Very good value for money.
- Recomendable. Muy amables . Habitaciones confortables.
- Very efficient and friendly staff, good clean room and bathroom. It was as expected.
Hotel Pazo O Rial
One of our top picks in Vilagarcia de Arousa.Surrounded by outstanding natural beauty, this tastefully restored, palatial home is located in the heart of Pontevedra’s Rias Baixas. Guests have free access to the seasonal outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Dating back to the 17th century, the hotel has been carefully restored in order to retain many of its period features and charm. It offers a warm and relaxing ambiance. Surrounded by lush gardens, you can enjoy the peace and tranquility that the hotel and Galician countryside offers.Located on the outskirts of charming town of Vilagarcia de Arousa, the hotel is in a privileged position, with the amazing beaches of the coast just a short distance away. It is an ideal place to discover the beauty of Spain’s Celtic region.
The hotel itself is very good. The building of the 17th century with the corresponding interior. Large landscaped area, nice pool. The bar and restaurant are available at reasonable prices, considering that these are 4 stars. Spacious rooms and bathrooms.
Conclusion: the hotel is suitable for those who just want to relax or travel by car. For them, the hotel has parking.
- Beautiful old style building and interiors, super clean, and friendly staff, well worth a visit
- The building was beautiful and the location convenient.
- Amazing conversion of historic property. Excellent dinners at very good price. Staff made every effort to get over language problems and couldn’t have been more friendly. Excellent pool and museum environment
- The hotel is a long way from any other restaurants. The walk either way out of the hotel is along busy main roads.
- The hotel itself is very good. The building of the 17th century with the corresponding interior. Large landscaped area, nice pool. The bar and restaurant are available at reasonable prices, considering that these are 4 stars. Spacious rooms and bathrooms.
Situated along the waterfront promenade, this modern, 4-star hotel offers a range of facilities, each with enchanting views of Ria de Arousa estuary.The hotel is located less than one mile from Vallagarcía de Arosay, approximately a 15-minute walk to the center. During your stay you can relax and soak up the sun out on the terrace, and cool off in the pool. There is also a sitting room where you can unwind in peace and quiet.Among the hotel’s facilities and services there is free internet access and in the evenings you can enjoy a freshly prepared meal in the hotel’s restaurant, Placido, which serves traditional and international cuisine.
- Good breakfast with fresh orange juice. The wi-fi coverage is well designed and internet speed is optimal. The nice restaurant in place is a good option for not going too far after a working day. The overall judgment is more than good.
- A very nice small hotel in an excellent location. The staff members were very friendly and helpful.
- Hotel location. Quality of ròm. We willbe back again.
- My wife’s son was ill, the staff were very helpful.
- The location of the property and the view of the sea from the bedroom. Very friendly, attentive and efficient staff. A nice, small, very clean swimming pool.
Hotel Playa Compostela
Set overlooking the Arousa Estuary from Carril, this impressive, traditional-style hotel provides the perfect base for exploring Galicia’s stunning Rias Baixas coastline and sampling the best of Galician seafood.The Playa Compostela features smart rooms, all with private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and TVs. Enjoy views of the estuary from your hotel room and take in the beautiful sunsets from the hotel’s terrace.After a wholesome breakfast in the morning, head down to the nearby beach, just 100 feet away. There you can relax on the sands, enjoy a cool dip on hot summer days or stroll along the 1.2 mi-long promenade to Villagarcía.In the center of Carril you can try the excellent seafood and the region’s famous white wine, Albariño.From April 13 to November 1, guests can enjoy an indoor salt water pool with massage beds, waterfall, and hot tub.
One of the best hotels on the Camino!
Excellent all the way!
- The room was very clean and the breakfast buffet was well stocked.
- Very clean, helpful and friendly staff, good location
Extreamly clean and modern
Very comprehensive breakfast buffet.
- La habitación muy acogedora. El desayuno está muy bien.
- One of the best hotels on the Camino!
Located in Vilagarcia de Arousa, a few steps from Cortegada Island, Casaldomar features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. With a garden, the property also has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms come with a balcony. The rooms feature a closet.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and buffet options.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Casaldomar.Vigo Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Staff were super friendly. Ismael was especially friendly and accommodating with everything from bringing the baggage to the room and preparing breakfast to order. Owner (Manuel) provided a bottle of his own wine (free of charge). Place was super clean and views of the inlet are beautiful. Location is great for visiting O Grove, Santiago De Compastelo, Isla De La Toxa, etc
A beautyful House with a large Garden.
Large Rooms in Galicien Style.
Perfect Breakfast preparde from Ismail.
Friendly Hosts and best Housekeeping.
- Superb privatehome in a delightful finca/ garden. Personal service and greeting was most welocoming. Near an interesting little port with good fish restaurants and cafes.
- The house is beautiful & host Ishmael was outstanding, very helpful
- Wonderful, like being at home .Marvelous house with magnificent breakfast served by Ismael. Definitely go back.
A Esmorga-Posada del Mar
Featuring a restaurant, A Esmorga-Posada del Mar is located next to the beach in Carril. It offers elegantly decorated accommodations with free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.All double rooms are air-conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature wooden-beam ceilings and antique furniture. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels. Some rooms offer sea views.At A Esmorga-Posada del Mar guests will find a restaurant serving local and international dishes. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby.Shops, café bars and restaurants are a short walk from A Esmorga-Posada del Mar. The beach is opposite the property and Vilagarcia Train Station is 1.9 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is at a distance of 40 mi.
- I knew all the area already cause my parents live there! It is a little place with few rooms, the recepción is the bar downstairs, clean room, our bathroom came with jacuzzi ,that for us, was the only good thing the two nights we stayed
- Large bedroom / and bathroom a little bit different to a standard hotel
- Even though we arrived after 1am in the morning, we had a very warm welcome, assistance with parking right outside the hotel and a couple of drinks in the bar before we went to bed! The hotel’s position was superb, right by the beach with direct views over the sea. The rooms were spotless and cleaned daily by friendly staff. We would recommend having tapas at the bar/restaurant on the veranda overlooking the beach, great selection of fresh shellfish and fantastic pulpo and calamares. We could not have asked for anything more (although faster WiFi would have been a bonus). We would have no hesitation in booking again. A great place to kick back and relax!
- Property is in an excellent location overlooking the bay, ideal for sitting out over dinner and watching locals collecting clams, which come straight to your table, room was very clean and well serviced and even though menu was a little limited, food was very good and value for money. Property is also close to local transport for exploring further afield.
Un lugar ideal, preciosas vistas a la ría, una habitación muy cómoda y acogedora, una ducha maravillosa. Absolutamente recomendable.
El trato de la dueña excelente, así como el desayuno del restaurante, qué está debajo (pero no se oye ningún ruido). Tiene buen aislamiento de ventanas, aunque la ubicación es tranquila.
Hotel Alpina is located 5 minutes’ drive from the center of Vilanova de Arousa, in Pontevedra. It offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and rooms with heating, TV and private bathroom.A daily buffet breakfast is included at the Alpina Hotel, which consists of pastries, fruit, yogurts and coffee. There is also a bar-cafeteria.This hotel is adapted for disabled guests, and features other facilities like a elevator. The reception is open 24 hours a day.Set in the Rías Baixas region of Galicia, the beach is 5 minutes’ drive, while the Arousa Island is 4.3 mi away from the hotel.
- El trato del personal, la limpieza de la habitación y la comodidad de la misma.
Su personal, encantadores, agradables, serviciales, nos sentimos como en casa.
Todo súper limpio, no nos faltó de nada.
Nos recomendaron sitios para visitar y para comer bien por la zona.
Muy bien aislado acústicamente, acogedor, todo en muy buen estado.
- La habitación muy correcta, la cama cómoda. El trato personal con los propietarios muy bueno y serviciales.
- El trato de la familia que regenta el hotel, son muy amables y simpáticos.
La tranquilidad, el trato de las personas que regentan el establecimiento, calidad precio.
Lugar céntrico de un montón de sitios a una distancia de una hora coche para visitar.
Hotel Playa Las Sinas
Offering rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel Las Sinas is just 50 feet from Las Sinas Beach and offers great views over the Arousa Estuary. It features a restaurant and a terrace overlooking its lovely gardens.Each bright, simply decorated room at Hotel Las Sinas has heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy local cuisine in the restaurant. There is also a bar.The hotel has a pretty setting in Galicia’s Rías Baixas and surrounded by the Salnés Valley. It is ideal for hiking, horse riding, cycling and fishing. You can see the Lobeira Mountains from the hotel.Located between Villagarcía and Cambados, Las Sinas is less than 1.2 mi from Vilanova de Arousa. There is a bridge from here to the Arousa Islands, 4.3 mi away.
- Staff went out of their way to assist me with all of my needs and even my wants. They were very warm and welcoming. It really made a difference because I was travelling alone
Beautiful location, right on the beach front, very quiet and nice beach
We had lovely time, and superb Langustina.
- The hotel was clean and is was nice to be across the road from the beach. The room was pleasant and there was a nice balcony. The bed was comfortable.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Beautiful view and beach.
- THE STAFF , VERY NICE AND SIMPATYC, THE LOCALIZATION NEAR BEACH
Hotel Leal – La Sirena
One of our top picks in Villanueva de Arosa.Located 350 feet from sandy As Sinas Beach, Hotel Leal – La Sirena offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free private parking on-site. All bright rooms have garden views.Simply decorated, rooms at Hotel Leal – La Sirena have a TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. The rooms have garden or sea views. There is a shared lounge area and a games room with billiards and table football.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Galician dishes made with produce from the hotel’s vegetable garden. Wine and liqueurs from the Rías Baixas are also served.The Hotel is 15 minutes by car from Illa de Arousa and a 20-minute drive from Sanxenxo Beaches. Watersports and outdoor activities such as snorkeling and canoeing can be arranged at the tour desk at reception. Vigo Airport is 40 mi away.
- Excellent place to stay for a long weekend – nice clean old style rooms with green garden view, beach is 5 min walk. The hotel has a good restaurant and offers half board option. Parking is right near the hotel in the garden. It is a pity we could not stay longer.
- Really helpful staff, I felt really looked after by them after feeling sick on my Camino trail. I loved the location as it was out of town & over looked the beach so was perfect for me as I prefer quieter locations. I also liked that they allowed dogs it was really sweet to see them around the hotel! Ended up staying 2 nights & felt really comfortable & happy here.
- The location, the family vibe and value for money make Hotel Leal a must stay place for families staying in the Arousa area. The website pictures are spot on. The breakfast is fantastic. With a beach across the road and close to Vilanova and Isla de Arousa beaches there is plenty to do.
- Staff were absolutely amazing, couldn’t do enough for us
- Las habitaciones en general son un poquito antiguas pero estuvimos muy cómodos y a gusto en ellas de todas formas. La televisión es plana y las camas son muy cómodas. El resto del hotel está ya más modernizado y hay bastante sitio donde aparcar. Y el desayuno muy bien.
Top Hotels In Fuentecarmoa Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuentecarmoa Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentecarmoa Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuentecarmoa Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!