10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuente-Tójar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuente-Tójar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuente-Tójar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuente-Tójar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuente-Tójar Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuente-Tójar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuente-Tójar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fuente-tójar Andalucía:
Hotel Río Piscina
Hotel Río Piscina is a 5-minute drive from central Priego de Córdoba. It offers free Wi-Fi, 2 saltwater pools and a tennis court.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Río Piscina have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a work desk. Each has a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Other hotel features include a children’s playground, water slide and sun terrace.The hotel is located in the Sierras Subbéticas Natural Park. Landmarks such as Barrio de La Villa or Fuente del Rey are a 10-minute walk away.Granada, Jáen and the Frederico García Lorca Airport are all located a 40-minute drive from the hotel. There is a bus stop 5 minutes walk away.
- We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel, given the mixed reviews. The room was large and comfortable as were the beds. There was plenty of free parking. The guy at reception was very friendly. It’s out of town but only a few minutes drive and no-one is likely to stay there if they don’t have a car.
- La cama era muy cómoda el personal muy amable, la experiencia ha sido buena
- El personal es amable. Se ofrece tanto desayuno con buffet libre como desayuno en la cafetería del hotel. Las fotos representan perfectamente el hotel. Las habitaciones no son modernas, pero disponen de todo lo necesario para descansar.
- Estaba limpio cómodo Y sobre todo : La atención de la señorita que atendía tanto en recepción como en el bar en determinados momentos.
- Instalaciones, la piscina con tobogán para los niños fue estupenda, ubicación buena, atención buena,
This characteristic Andalusian farm house has been converted into a beautiful rural hotel, surrounded by olive groves. This boutique hotel also features a library, and a restaurant.The Hacienda Minerva is a restored 19th-century property with white walls and attractive arches. All of the rooms have air conditioning, a hairdryer and satellite TV. A mini-bar is available under request.The Minerva’s tavern offers an informal setting for tapas and is located in the building’s former barn. The restaurant serves local cuisine and has an outdoor terrace with great views. The comfortable lounge features an open fire.The spa at this property is decorated in an Arab style and it includes thermal baths, relaxation area, and massage room. There is also a dressing area with views of Villa de Zuheros.Hacienda Minerva is a short drive from the famous Murcielagos Cave and the Zuheros Castle, dating from the 12th century.
- Can not say it was an amazing place. Just like paradise!! My wife and love the Hacienda Minerva.
- The hotel is about an hour and a half’s drive from both Malaga and Cordoba. It’s in a relatively isolated location (but within walking and biking distance to two towns) in the middle of hundreds of square miles of olive groves, on the side of a hill. The views were spectacular, and the staff friendly. My favourite part of our stay were the early evenings spent sitting on the terrace, drinking a glass of wine before dinner. Lovely. This hotel is also very nicely situated for bike touring. It’s located directly on the Via Verde Subbettica (not always paved–better for mountain bikes and hybrids) and the roads in the region are beautifully paved, quiet, and ideal for road biking.
beautiful location & building
food was good
staff was very friendly
on biking trail
The breakfast buffet was generous and delicious..the coffee was particularly good. The outside balcony was amazing for morning breakfast, the view was vast and serene.
The location was perfect for us, as we wanted to bike ride the via verde, which is right outside the doors of Minerva.
Our room was large and clean, with just a touch of the old olive mill interest…there are endless photo possibilities about the Hacienda, it is a real delight to discover.
The massage and Arab bath experience wa excellent, magical in fact !
- Beautiful building, stunning views. Great breakfast. Great room. Comfortable bed. Great bathroom. Old world charm in ( well disguised) modern building
Cortijo los Llanos
Cortijo los Llanos are located 3.7 mi from Luque, at the entrance to the Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve. Set in gardens, they offer a seasonal outdoor pool and free on-site parking.All rooms and apartments feature air conditioning, heating and a fan. There is seating area with a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a shower. Apartments additionally have a sofa bed and kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.The garden has swings for children and a terrace with barbecue facilities. Free firewood is provided. A communal kitchen is available for those guests staying in rooms.A laundry service is offered at the apartments. They are 1.9 mi from Salobral Lagoon and you can drive to Córdoba in an hour.
Amabilidad del personal
Instalaciones y equipamientos
Amplitud y multiples posibilidades de ocio
Capacidad de las distintas zonas comunes
- Amplitud del apartamento con dos habitaciones con todo lo necesario para sentirte como en casa (salvo la temperatura). Entorno precioso e instalaciones de gran nivel (especialmente preparado para grupos amplios).
- Un sitio para desconectar. Precioso. Y los dueños muy agradables. Volveremos
- Un sitio muy tranquilo para disfrutar con la familia
- Muy tranquilo, una finca con mucho espacio y zonas comunes
- Amabilidad del personal
Casa Baños de la Villa
One of our top picks in Priego de Córdoba.Nestled in the delightful Andalusian village of Priego de Córdoba, this boutique hotel has unique character thanks to each differently decorated bedroom and the Arabic Bath house.Located in a charming street filled with flowers is the Casa Baños de la Villa. Enjoy walking to your room along the pretty patios which encircle a central courtyard, typical of Andalusian architecture. Sleep well in the Casa Baños de la Villa’s carefully decorated bedrooms, each of which has a different color scheme and atmosphere. Much thought is gone into the light, texture and atmosphere created in each room.Unwind in the Arabic baths of the La Casa Baños de la Villa. Here, you will find a soothing space under vaulted ceilings where you can relax in traditional Turkish baths and enjoy aromatherapy essences. Treat yourself to a massage from an extensive selection.Breakfast and a complimentary session in the Arabic baths is included in the room rate.
- The Arabian baths, sun terrace and parking. Very helpful staff.
- Lydia was extremely helpful. She helped us find everything we needed and even helped us get a cab that would take us and four bikes to Granada. The baths were so relaxing and breakfast was really nice. Was a highlight of our trip in Spain.
Beautiful place in a scenic village above a valley. Walking thru the
Arabic neighborhood was delightful – the food in the local cafe was
- Loved the baths and massage. Just what was needed after a stressful drive through the tiny streets. Don’t trust your GPS to get you to this hotel.
- The property has a fantastic location in the historical centre of Priego of Cordoba, within easy reach of restaurants and cafes. The staff go that extra bit to ensure your comfort and are very friendly and approachable. Having air con is a blessing, and the dip pool is a lovely extra which I used everyday I stayed. Definitely recommend the massage in the hamman its a lovely treat.
La Posada Real
This charming characteristic Andalusian property is located in the beautiful, historic town of Priego de Córdoba. It offers stylish apartments and cozy bedrooms with modern furniture arranged around a traditional patio.The rooms have cable TV, a fan, heating, and a private bathroom. Some have a balcony. The apartments have 2 bedrooms, as well as a kitchenette and seating area.La Posada Real is located in the historic quarter of Priego de Córdoba, surrounded by medieval buildings. The main square is just 3 minutes’ walk away.The Posada Real will be very happy to offer advice on local sights, and there is free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- Great location, good parking, in the old part of the city – we found free public parking, very homey, nicely decorated, very charming host and very helpful.
- Juan was very nice. The room was good. Had air conditioning. Beds we a bit hard but ok. Good location in old town. Great to walk everywhere.
- Owner very helpful regards parking.also advice on area meals etc lovely outside area
- The hotel is well located in one of the most atmospheric streets of the lovely old town. Rooms are divided between the main house and the annex across the road. Facilities are basic but perfectly adequate and comfortable and the prices are very reasonable. The owner is very welcoming and helpful. The street is too narrow for vehicles so come prepared with a printed map or mobile phone to negotiate your or your taxi’s access. There are street or patio facing rooms but I don’t think it matters where you stay given that no vehicular access and absence of much people traffic.
- Ideal location in the old district. Perfect breakfast. Very welcoming host.
Hotel Patria Chica
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Patria Chica offers accommodations in Priego de Córdoba. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Certain units include views of the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and hiking. Rute is 12 mi from Hotel Patria Chica, while Zuheros is 9.9 mi from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 29 mi away.
- The staff are superb. They are very attentive especially in the restaurant. The hotel, garden and restaurant are beautiful. One of our best meals of our entire trip was here.
- Great location. Charming hotel with great service in the bar and restaurant
A fantastic cosy and special hotel, like visiting a private home with interesting collections. Marta did everything to make us feel at home.
Thank you Marta, we will visit you again.
- Very nicely appointed hotel but very noisy from the diningroom and street noise. Perhaps a different room but I boked deluxe double and I think I got worst room. Service excellent.
- It was very pleasant. Paula and Jose were very friendly. We rekommandiertes this place.
Balcón de la Villa
Balcón de la Villa in Priego de Córdoba provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the hotel, rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, all rooms at Balcón de la Villa are equipped with air conditioning, and certain rooms here will provide you with a balcony. Guest rooms at the accommodation come with a seating area.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Balcón de la Villa.Cabra is 17 miles from the hotel. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Lovely room with a small kitchen and amazing terrace. The decor and contents were of a high standard.
- Very warm welcome by the owner who designed the place on his own since he is an architect, great location with spectacular view, very clean, private terrace, shared terrace, kitchen in the room and large common kitchen, common living room and patio, received good recommendations by the owner about sights and restaurants, free on site parking
The views are incredible!
As an architect, I appreciated the renovation of this typical spanish villa… and
the owner is very attentive to his guests and helps you make the best “barbacoa” on the rooftop!
Don’t miss to visit the attic! Just amazing!!!
- Sehr schönes Haus, mit sehr hilfsbereitem, netten Gastgeber.
Замечательный дизайнерский дом с собственной террасой и красивыми видами.
Вай-фай отличный. За парковку в личном гараже не взяли денег :))
Прекрасные хозяева :))
Hotel Hospederia San Francisco
Set around a traditional Andalusian courtyard, Hotel Hospederia San Francisco offers attractive rooms with views of the surrounding mountains. Located in Priego de Córdoba, it features Renaissance and Baroque architecture, original archways and marble pillars.A former Franciscan convent, Hotel Hospederia San Francisco has been carefully restored and offers modern rooms with attractive, contemporary décor and wooden flooring. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a TV.Hotel Hospederia San Francisco features a charming courtyard where guests can enjoy a drink. The hotel is set in Priego de Córdoba’s historic center, where a range of cafés and restaurants can be found.The surrounding mountains are ideal for hiking and Iznájar Lake is a 40-minute drive away. Priego de Córdoba is located within Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve.
- This monastery was rescued by converting it into a, well, hotel, kind of. We spent three nights there and only regretted the fact that it was mostly raining. The monastery’s inner courtyard will be pretty and shady in the summer. We love the town, it’s bars and restaurants and the best olive oil you can find. The streets of Priego de Cordoba are lovely and medieval. Kind of scary to drive around there in a car. A donkey would fit better! When you park in front of the “Hotel” to unload your luggage, you block the street. Parking is provided a few streets down. Getting there and into it, is an adventure by itself. Parking 5 Euro/day and breakfast 3 Euro. Order breakfast ahead time.
A very peaceful location in a lovely part of old Priego, within easy walking distance of the ‘villa’ and the town’s most interesting monuments.
Comfortable bed and nice view out across a little square to surrounding hills.
Would happily return.
- A very unique hotel inside a beautiful historic building. The location was great, right in the heart of the old part of the village and a good base for wandering around the area. There are lots of good bars and restaurants nearby. The breakfast was a buffet which was simple but with decent variety – fresh bread to toast, fruit salad, yogurts, good coffee, juice, etc.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Almost un-heard-of for Spain, there was a communal help-yourself facility for coffee etc on the landing. The place is beautifully quiet with cloisters where one can linger.
- Beautiful old building restored in the last couple of years to provide very comfortable accommoation
Hotel Las Rosas
The hotel is found in one of Andalusia’s prettiest, Priego de Cordoba, an olive-farming town overlooking the Subbética mountain range.At the hotel you will find a comfortable environment in which to relax surrounded by a blend of modern facilities with traditional, local architectural touches. From here you can discover the town’s streets bursting with history and art, like its medieval Muslim quarter, its baroque churches and the Sierra Súbbeticas mountain range nature reserve.
- La amabilidad de su personal y la tranquilidad de la ubicación. En realidad calidad precio muy bueno. Lo recomiendo
- La amabilidad del personal, la limpieza y la relación calidad precio.
- La decoración del hotel cuida hasta el último detalle. La habitación es amplia al igual que el baño y estaba todo muy limpio. Las camas eran cómodas.
- Situé juste en face de la gare des bus. C’est très pratique vu la configuration de la ville et pas de taxi à l’arrivée des bus.
- En general, cumplió con nuestras espectativas. Buena situación, amabilidad y limpieza.
Huerta de las Palomas
One of our top picks in Priego de Córdoba.In a spectacular setting surrounded by olive groves, the Hotel Huerta de Las Palomas is built in the style of an Andalusian country estate, 2.5 miles from Priego de Cordoba, one of the most beautiful towns of historic interest in Andalusia. Tastefully furnished rooms!
- Quiet location, nice building, comfortable sized room
- The staff are all lovely. Very friendly and helpful. We have stayed a few times and they remember us and welcome us back.
- The rooms are spacious, well decorated and the gardens surrounding the hotel and pool attractive
- New pool arrangement- very good staff – the steak was the best we have had in any country, and the building is beautiful.
- If you want to stay in elegant, boutique and Spanish stile hotel, you have to book Hotel Paloma. The hotel is between Cordoba, Granada and Malaga. We choose as it is on the middle of those cities and at the same time I expected to be calm and welcome place. It was more than that – very detailed design every where in the hotel, bird song during the morning, amazing restaurant with world class food. There is a free parking.
Top Hotels In Fuente-tójar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuente-Tójar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuente-Tójar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuente-Tójar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!