10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuente de las Monjas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuente de las Monjas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuente de las Monjas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuente de las Monjas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuente de las Monjas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuente de las Monjas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuente de las Monjas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fuente De Las Monjas Andalucía:
Hotel Sierra Las Villas
This hotel is located in Villacarrillo, at the entrance to the Sierras de Cazorla, Seguras y las Villas Nature Reserve. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Hotel Sierra Las Villas serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a snack or a drink.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. The nature reserve is a great place to go hiking.In under 40 minutes you can drive to Baeza and Úbeda, beautiful towns which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Jaén is an hour and 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Location parking staff room heating WiFi everything
- Food was good quality and very good price. Coffee was also very good in the bar attached to the hotel
- Good location, helpful staff, good value. Quality hotel with supermarkets bars and restaurants nearby.
- En general todo, el colchón muy cómodo y el cuarto de baño genial.
- Buena ubicación para ver la sierra e Cazorla excelente calidad precio
Hotel Plaza Manjón
Hotel Plaza is located in the town of Villanueva del Arzobispo, in Jaén, 10 minutes’ drive from the entrance to Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve. It has free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.Each of the air-conditioned and heated rooms in Plaza Hotel is decorated in Andalusian style. All have soundproofing.The hotel has a tour desk and the staff will be happy to help you plan your visit to the area. Popular activities include fishing, hiking and horse riding.The Plaza’s restaurant specializes in local dishes including traditional meat stews and fish. It offers a tasting menu and a wide selection of Spanish wines. Light dishes are served in the café-bar, which is open daily until midnight. There is also a characteristic Andalusian patio.Plaza Hotel is surrounded by shops and restaurants, while a bullring and San Blas Park are just opposite the hotel. The UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Úbeda and Baeza are around 25 mi from the hotel.
- On the edge of town. Very busy inside. No one spoke English. Room was small and you could hear everything from what was going on inside the hotel. There was singing and whatever going on and it never stopped until nearly half passed midnight. The restaurant is spectacular, full of history. Bikes were parked of road. Only problem we had was when we had to pay in the morning. The guy couldn’t log into the computer to give us our bill, so he told us to leave and they’ll sort it out later. I ended up paying 3 day’s later over the phone. Cheap stop though.
Everything was fine.
, not exceotional but good value.
- We booked a family room which was spacious and more like a mini-apartment with a separate room for the children and a kitchenette. We liked the friendly attitude of the staff, the delicious food and the the pretty patio with its fountains. The hotel is an excellent base for visiting the nearby Sierra de Segura, Las Villas y Cazorla national park with its mountains and wildlife.
- Es muy buen punto de partida para recorrer parte de la sierra de Cazorla y Segura. Una ciudad grande con todos los servicios necesarios y con el extra de su cooperativa de aceite que vende al público un aceite extraordinario. Volveremos muchas veces
- Lo que más me gusto el trato del personal en general, y sobre todo de Merche, que no nos puso ningún tipo de problema para prepararnos unas tostadas siendo altas horas de la noche y nunca perdió esa bonita sonrisa, con un trato exquisito.
Noguera de la Sierpe
Nestled in Andalusia’s mountainous countryside and surrounded by forest and with a great outdoor pool and private lake, this rustic retreat is the perfect country getaway. Dine in the excellent restaurant.Escape to the countryside this holiday and stay active with the facilities available at the Noguero de la Sierpe. You can go fishing or canoeing in the 39 ft² lake or swim in one of 2 outdoor pools.Later, relax in the communal lounge and share stories with other guests. You can dine in the excellent restaurant which serves both local and international cuisine in a pleasant atmosphere.Choose between a range of accommodations which includes bungalows, suites and double rooms. Interiors compliment their natural, rural surroundings with wooden features and warm, autumnal tones.A Tibetan bridge crosses onto the trail to a fish farm, and the start of the hiking route to the source of the Borosa River. The Sierra de Cazorla National Park also offers many other hiking routes.
- Hiking track just outside the hotel, beautiful location. Beautiful hotel with lovely garden with a big lake.
- Beautiful room, we were upgraded to a very roomy suite with a large living area and a great balcony.
- Great place with swimming pool; nice to sit and relax by the water after a big hike.
- Very nice place with big green territory and lot’s of activities offered right in the hotel. The rooms are cozy and warm and the bed was super big and comfy
- A destacar el trato del personal, muy amables y atentos en todo momento. El entorno es idílico y las vistas desde la habitación muy bonitas. El desayuno muy completo y variado, y había rutas de senderismo desde el mismo hotel. Es un lugar para desconectar.
Set in the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Nature Reserve, Hotel Mirasierra has a seasonal outdoor pool and 2 sun terraces. All the air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi.Each modern room features a flat-screen TV, fridge and a private bathroom with bath or shower and hairdryer. There are views of the mountains from all rooms.Traditional Andalusian food is served in the hotel restaurant and packed lunches are available on request. There is also a bar, and a lounge with a fireplace and TV.Free parking is available and the hotel is 5 mi from Cinegetico Reserve. The River Borosa is within a 5-minute drive and Cazorla is 22 mi away.
- The location, it’s perfect for resting after your hiking to rio Borosa
- The size and comfort of the room, the staff, the food was very good. We liked having a sofa in our room. The position was very good for the Torre del Vinagre and Rio Barosa. The hotel is very attractive in a traditional way.
Nice and good hotel, not far from Coto-Rios.
- Perfect for our short stay to do the Rio Barroso walk.
- Pool not used,too cold for us. Breakfast was very good value for money.
Hotel La Hortizuela
Surrounded by lush forests and rugged peaks, La Hortizuela offers an outdoor swimming pool and spacious rooms with views of the surrounding countryside. Free Wi-fi is available in public areas.La Hortizuela’s rooms are decorated in a rustic style with stone flooring and wooden furniture. All rooms are equipped with a TV and radio.The restaurant at Hotel La Hortizuela serves characteristic country dishes, such as Cordero Segureño al Horno, Lomo de Orza or Tortilla Serrana. There is also a café and terrace.The hotel features a TV and games room. Guests can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities in the Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve, including hiking, canoeing or cycling. The village of Coto-Ríos is just a 5-minute drive away.
- The staff the food and the setting. Unfortunately the setting although very scenic was too quiet for us.
- El entorno espectacular y la atención del personal y dueños maravilloso
- La habitación espaciosa, y la calefacción muy buena.
- Localización en plena sierra de Cazorla, apartado de la masificación De Arroyo Frío…era invierno pero en Verano tiene una piscina y jardines donde los niños pueden disfrutar a lo grande
- El servicio perfecto y la ubicación en buena zona. Muy recomendable.
Set in a stone, country-style house, Hotel Rural la Calerilla offers a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by hammocks and sun loungers. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The attractive rooms include a flat-screen TV and impressive views of the surrounding Sierras de Cazorla, Segura and La Villas Natural Park. They also come with a private bathroom.Rural la Calerilla offers a restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant is open for public use and serves traditional cuisine.Guests can enjoy many activities in the park, including hiking, horse riding and quad biking. The village of Arroyo de Frío is just 9.3 mi away and free parking is available on site at Hotel Rural la Calerilla.
- An absolutely beautiful hotel, situated almost ar the pass overlooking the valley and olive orchards. Stunning views. Friendly friendly owners and staff. Really beautiful. And super good with helping me store my bicycle on my stay here during my world cycle tour. Stay here!
We loved everything! The room was spotlessly clean with a very
comfortable bed and a terrace overlooking the pool. The owners JoseJuan
and Monica were the perfect hosts. Nothing was too much trouble. They
made us and our old dog Goldie very welcome. The restaurant was
excellent, breakfast was adequate, typically Spanish and very good.
Dinner was very good with a great choice of local dishes. The wines were
very good and very reasonably priced! The location is spectacular! The
sunset on our first night was amazing. We will definitely be back in the
Spring. Everything was perfect. The only additions possible are drink
making facilities in the room and a minibar.
- Carta con bastantes opciones para los celíacos. Personal agradable y atento.
- The Location with wonderful views the hotel had a rustic feel and the owner was helpful.
- Beautiful area, very quiet and green everywhere. Very nice building, ideal for a romantic weekend. We had a nice diner, there a lots of parking space and a nice pool with amazing view. The bed is huuuge (in the superior room at least) and very comfortable. The close villages (Iruela, Cazorla) are lovely, with quite a lot of very good restaurants. They are worth to try.
Los Nidos De Santa Maria
Featuring an outdoor pool and garden, Los Nidos De Santa Maria offers rooms with a terrace. Located in a natural park of 28 hectares in Arroyo Frio, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout and parking on site.The wooden rooms are built on the trees and come with a terrace and mosquito net. All air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each has a bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries.Los Nidos De Santa Maria is 124 mi from Granada Airport.
Staff were great. Situation fantastic. Beautiful area.
Convent and grounds very well kept.
Nidos great idea. Very different.
- La ubicación sin duda… En medio d bosque literalmente hablando
- Todo el entorno es precioso y el trato humano excelente, me enamoré del lugar
- Me fascinó la cabaña-nido. Aporta mucha tranquilidad. Me gustó lo bien cuidado que está y que los muebles están bien cuidados y nos son viejos. Tenía cierto miedo de pasar frío, pero el aire acondicionado es perfecto. La comida casera, rica y abundante. Volveré sin duda alguna (me quedo con ganas de disfrutar de la Cabaña-Nido Luxury y de una noche dentro del Monasterio).
- Los nidos,son un auténtico oasis de paz y tranquilidad.Los recomiendo.
- Staff were great. Situation fantastic. Beautiful area.
Hotel El Curro
Located in beautiful natural surroundings, beside one of Europe’s most protected natural parks, this hotel has a wonderfully cozy and homey atmosphere with lots of rustic charm.Each of the Curro’s rooms is carefully decorated to harmonize with its natural setting and provide a warm and inviting atmosphere. This is thanks to the antique-style furniture along with the soothing colors and soft lighting.Some rooms boast attractive four-poster beds or elegant, wrought-iron styles. Admire the views from some of the room’s private balconies. All double rooms enjoy a lounge area for you relax and unwind after a day of exploring.Curl up with a good book in the communal lounge with an open fireplace and wooden beams on the ceiling.In the evening, sample cuisine that uses traditional recipes and seasonal, locally-sourced produce. Enjoy your dinner with a fine wine in the elegant surroundings of the Curro’s dining room.
- La amabilidad del personal del hotel fue EXCELENTE. Muy amables, y siempre pendientes de nosotros. Nos ha encantado y sin duda lo vamos a recomendar. Por supuesto si volvemos a Cazorla, sin lugar a dudas vamos a repetir en este hotel. MUY RECOMENDABLE.
- El personal da una atención inmejorable de trato y amabilidad
- La atención del personal, siempre atento, y lo cuidado de las instalaciones. Buen menú de centro.
- El personal muy simpático y muy amable. Súper atentos. Restaurante muy bien y habitaciones también.
- El trato de los empleados y las vistas desde el balcón de la habitación del hotel. Los desayunos, no incluídos en el precio de la habitación, estaban muy buenos. Nos recomendaron rutas y qué ver por la zona con toda la amabilidad y la simpatía del mundo.
Complejo Residencial Los Enebros
Surrounded by the countryside of east Andalusia, the Los Enebros complex offers apartments, rooms and wood chalets. It has a large swimming pool, free Wi-Fi zone and wonderful mountain views.All of the accommodations in Complejo Residencial Los Enebros has air conditioning, TV and private bathrooms. Throughout you will find country-style furniture and decoration, while some accommodations has open fireplaces.Complejo Residencial Los Enebros is located in the Cazorla Nature Park, which has many scenic hiking, cycling and horse-riding trails. Guests can rent bicycles at the hotel reception.Los Enebros has a charming restaurant serving a range of Spanish and Andalusian dishes. During the summer there is also a large terrace, allowing you to dine outside.
The bed was huge!! Super comfy and loads of space. The bathroom was also great, it had a big bath tub and was lovely and clean.
I also loved that the hotel tries to keep it’s environmental impact to a minimum and advises it’s guests on how to help.
Breakfast buffet was good too- they have soya and almond milk and healthy cereal options.
Cabaña amplia con buena limpieza y todas las comodidades para poder relajarte después de una ruta por los alrededores.
Facilidad para dejar coche cerca. Ubicación buena para inicio de rutas aunque siendo imprescindible coche.
Recepción y personal dispuesto a facilitar estancia.
- La ubicación de la cabaña en plena naturaleza y a su vez muy cerca de todos los establecimientos de Arroyo Frío. Bonito diseño de las cabañas y funcional, con cómodas camas y buen cuarto de baño. Todo funcionó correctamente superando mis espectativas.
- El alojamiento en general ha estado muy bien, pero lo mejor es la cama enorme y muy cómoda que tiene.
- La cabaña era preciosa y estaba en plena naturaleza. Lugar perfecto para desconectar. Cerca se pueden hacer muchas rutas de senderismo.
- The bed was huge!! Super comfy and loads of space. The bathroom was also great, it had a big bath tub and was lovely and clean.
Hotel San Julian
Set in a charming country house surrounded by olive groves, Hotel San Julian features an outdoor swimming pool and views of the Cazorla Mountains. Located outside Burunchel, it is an hour’s drive from Úbeda and Baeza.Hotel San Julian features attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi. All rooms have air conditioning, heating, a TV and private bathroom. Some rooms have a hydromassage bath.Guests can enjoy homemade cuisine in the San Julian’s à la carte restaurant. The hotel has an attractive terrace offering mountain views.The center of Cazorla is just 15 minutes’ drive from the San Julian, while Jaén is 62 mi away.
- Clean room, nice location on mountainside, hotel and restaurant seemed like a local hotspot so ended up between locals on a Saturday night
- Set menu was very good but if you chose the trout it wa excellent. House chilled and delicious after a hard days scooter ride. I would take my wife there in the future!,
- Great country location. Great home cooked food and great value
- The view from the hotel, although slightly restricted by trees was fantastic. The hotel is an excellent base to explore the Cazorla mountains, it sits on the mountain road and within minutes you can be in the rugged countryside.
- Las vistas a la montaña y la tranquilidad del hotel. Habitación limpia y cama muy cómoda. Restaurante en el mismo hotel
Top Hotels In Fuente De Las Monjas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuente de las Monjas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuente de las Monjas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuente de las Monjas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!