10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuente de Cantos Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuente de Cantos Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuente de Cantos Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuente de Cantos Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuente de Cantos Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuente de Cantos Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuente de Cantos Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fuente De Cantos Extremadura:
Casa Rural El Aguila
Offering rooms with balcony set by a large swimming pool, Casa Rural El Aguila is located in the historic center of Montemolín, Extremadura. It has free WiFi throughout.Casa Rural El Águila has traditional living rooms with log fireplaces, as well as several patios, fountains and spacious gardens. There is a library, BBQ facilities and a restaurant.All rooms have elegant décor and come with air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom. Superior rooms and suites have a flat-screen TV and bathrobes.Services like babysitting, room service and airport transportation can be provided at an extra cost.Montemolín is famous for its Moorish ruins and the area around the hotel is ideal for rural tourism. Staff can organize activities like hiking or 4×4 routes.Seville is 1 hour by car.
- Kindness of Maria the woman that attended me. And cleanliness. Quietness. Very calm and off the road
- Lovely hotel! Our room was spacious and luxurious. It was cool and welcoming. We were given a delicious breakfast and loved our stay in Montemolin. We felt very spoiled by our room. It was delightful!!
- This is my third visit to this place (previous visits 2014 and 2015). I think there is new people running the place, but its still brilliant. See you next year and thanks for the hospitality 🙂
- This place and its Owner are amazing. All facilities top notch. The décor is so pretty and attractive, in very good taste. Very quiet and spotless room. Breakfast very good. The pool and pool area is one thing I could take with me as a souvenir of a fabulous stay. We were also offered bathrobes for after our swim. The owner helps in every way possible and is extremely charming. Eateries close by reachable on foot.
A beautiful historic building has been restored and modernised extremely well an
D doubtless at great cost and that made it a delight to visit. It is elegant, spacious and a lovely reflection of te Moorish history of the town.
Hotel Plaza Grande
One of our top picks in Zafra.Hotel Plaza Grande is set in a charming town house, where the writer Dulce Chacón was born. Located on Zafra’s Plaza Grande Square, it offers attractive rooms and a restaurant.The pleasant rooms at Hotel Plaza Grande have elegant décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some offer views of Plaza Grande Square.Traditional Spanish cuisine is served in the restaurant, while you can enjoy a drink, snack or a tapas dish in the café-bar. There is also a terrace open during the summer.The hotel is a 30-minute drive from Almendralejo. Mérida and Badajoz can be reached in less than an hour by car.
- Lovely old hotel right on the Plaza Grande. Room was nicely decorated, if on the small side, but with air-conditioning, tv, comfortable beds and adequate en suite bathroom. Secure private parking was a real bonus (about 250m from hotel).
- The hotel is a comfortable three star located on the charming plaza grande in the heart of the historic center of Zafra. The rate includes a very good breakfast with hams, cheese, fresh fruit, fresh OJ, coffee, teas and various breads. Rooms are comfortable, bathrooms fine if a little smallish. Comfy beds, all very clean. Excellent wifi. There is a gourmet restaurant a cafeteria with raciones and nice tables on the pretty square for tapas. What’s not to like!
- At the edge of the main square. Very good breakfast. Nice room and bathroom. A bit of a walk from the train station, but not awful. Good restaurant. Spa next door.
- Fantastic location, good sized room and comfortable sleep. Helpful staff. The breakfast was plentiful and the bar / restaurant was good too.
- My husband and I had an excellent rest stop here while walking the Via De La Plata. The room and bathroom were large, clean and comfortable with good linen and fluffy towels and the included breakfast was generous and tasty. Wifi was fast and reliable. Staff were extremely helpful and kind, especially Giovanna. The price cannot be beat when you consider the location – it’s right on the Plaza Grande. 10/10
The family-run Hotel Cervantes is next to La Paz Park, 5 minutes’ walk from the center of Zafra. The hotel offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.Rooms either face the street or an interior patio. They all have a desk and wardrobe, as well as a private bathroom with free toiletries.The tour desk can offer advice on what to see and do in the historic Medieval town of Zafra. Mérida is around 25 mi away.
- Great price and very close to old town. For the price this is a decent hotel.
- Location, elevator, big choice of rooms, including very quiet ones, price, fast wi fi, thermostat, helpful staff.
- Good location, close to the heart of the charming town and close enough to continue exploring the area on the way to Sevilla.
- Close to Zafra Feria Railway Station; good WiFi and air-con
- A basic hotel that offers good value for money and a clean comfortable room without any frills. 10 minute walk into Zafra town centre. Easy street parking outside.
Hotel Atalayas Extremadura
Set just outside the Extremaduran town of Zafra, Hotel Las Atalayas offers an outdoor pool and tennis court. Rooms and bungalows include a balcony, flat-screen TV, fridge and free Wi-Fi.Las Atalayas Extremadura is surrounded by gardens, olive trees and grape vines. It offers wonderful views of the countryside.All rooms at the Atalayas are air-conditioned and offer a bathroom with hairdryer and amenities. Bungalows also include a sofa bed and kitchenette with microwave.Las Atalayas Extremadura is an hour’s drive from Badajoz, and less than 62 mi from the border with Portugal. The hotel offers free private parking.
- The pool the air con and the welcome by our very friendly hosts.
Super friendly and helpful owner and staff! Beatiful surroundings and garden/poolarea.
Little bit of Spanish knowledge needed and a car. Zafra is a perfect place for a bit of genuine Spain. Will visit again!!
- Good size room, easy parking and lovely surroundings. Nice and quiet and very good for walking the dog.
- This is a beautiful, out of the way hotel. The grounds and pool are very well cared for. The owner was very nice and friendly, although he didn’t speak English. The apartment was beautiful, comfortable and roomy. We were passing through the area, and only stayed one night, but enjoyed our stay and had a great night’s sleep.
- The apartment was cool, spacious and pleasant. The bed was comfortable and the facilities were adequate.
Parador de Zafra
Transformed from a 15th-century castle, this enchanting hotel has a noble past and beautiful features including a central courtyard and grand restaurant. Swim in the seasonal pool set in pretty gardens.Transport yourself back in history when you stay at the Parador Zafra which dates from 1437 and was once the home of the Dukes of Feria. The property has a majestic lounge with an open fireplace, as well as the former chapel with its Gothic-Mudéjar turret.The spectacular façade of the Parador Zafra displays 9 towers linked by robust, stone walls topped with turrets. Interiors are beautifully maintained with wrought-iron detailing, high ceilings and furnishings fit for a palace.Enjoy an exquisite meal in the elegant restaurant before relaxing with a night cap in the charming bar.The Parador de Zafra is located in the center of the village so take a stroll through the delightful historic center and visit the shops, authentic bars and characteristic restaurants.The property is 47 mi away from Badajoz while Merida is 40 mi away. Seville Airport is 93 mi away from the property.
- Yeah, they showing the location and the staff were great I would love to come back soon
- Location is perfect. The tour of the parador that was offered Sunday at 11 am, was very informative and interesting.
- Amazing destination in its own right- a wonderful night’s stay.
- Huge bed and room was large too, bathroom was bigger than my bedroom at home! I had a nice room overlooking the square the hotel back onto.
- Wonderful hotel in a castle. Great courtyard, delightful interior architecture with lots of cool little nooks. Breakfast was excellent, and the drink at the bar when we got in was excellent also. Lots of space for little kids to run around. In a very pleasant area of Zafra to walk around.
Hotel Huerta Honda
Located in the historic city of Zafra, Hotel Huerta Honda features individually decorated rooms with free WiFi and a free mini-bar.Some rooms at Huerta Honda feature stylish modern design, while others have antique wooden furniture and four-poster beds. All rooms have air conditioning, TV and a private bathroom.The Hotel Huerta Honda is next to the Palacio de los Duques de Feria. The city is just over an hour’s drive from Badajoz, and 37 mi from Mérida and the Portuguese border.
- Great location next to the Parador. Nice bar reasonably priced. Underground parking with lift to room.
- It is a very good looking hotel, the room was excellent, even had a little fountain in the courtyard outside the room. Pool small but was good to cool off. Good bar and food very nice. Staff very helpful and friendly. Easy to park if you have a car.
The staff were very friendly. In particular the re eptionist was extremely helpful and spoke good English. There is parking opposite the entrance under the castle wall and she gave us help to negotiate the charging.
Convent stop off for the motorway going south.
- Rooms are very clean & comfortable. Helpful staff, and lovely that your receptionist has a good knowledge of English, and was very helpful and charming.
- Very large comfy bed. Fridge in room. Very nice helpful staff. Great location. Underground garage with lift to rooms.
Hotel Los Cazadores
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Los Cazadores is located in Zafra, and free Wi-Fi access is available. It is located on The White Towns of Andalusia tourist trailRooms here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. The private bathrooms come with a bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.At Hotel Los Cazadores you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. The restaurant serves homemade meals characteristic of the region, such as Iberian cured meats.The surroundings offer opportunities for hiking, cycling and bird watching. Cornalvo Nature Reserve is 53 mi away, and the Portuguese border is an hour’s drive away.
- We walked from the hotel to the Grande Plaza and had an absolutely charming evening with tapas and wine. The people-watching was wonderful.
- The heat worked well in the room and the beds were comfortable..it was very clean. The gentleman In the restaurant downstairs was very kind and helped us with the car parking
- The position was good for the centre of the old town but still on the main road.
- Everything was great. A very comfortable stay. My plans altered and there was no issue with me shortening my stay.
- Very friendly staff, nice and clean, central location.
Hotel La Giralda
Offering a pool, terrace, patios, and hot tub, Hotel La Giralda is set in Burguillos del Cerro in the Extremadura Region, 5.6 mi from Zafra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a toilet, bath or shower, and bidet. Extras include bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Superior rooms include a spa bath or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property, and free private parking is available on siteYou can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire. Almendralejo is 22 mi from Hotel La Giralda, while Barrancos is 31 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Air Base Airport, 39 mi from the property.
- We enjoyed our stay at La Giralda! It is a great stop with children – the children love to explore the bull training facility and feed the farm animals. We had a medical emergency while there – I fell and required stitches. The owner was so kind and helpful and even accompanied me to hospital to ensure I received proper care and could communicate accordingly. We brought our own dinner and were welcomed in the breakfast room and provided plates, etc. Very welcoming and kind staff.
- It is a unique place with a real Spanish feel and the family was extremely hospitable. They owner went out of his way to help us and make us feel welcome, to the extent he helped us by not only recommending an excellent restaurant but phoned and booked a table for us. We could not have had better care taken of us.
- The wheelchair accessible room had a gentle ramp to access ( good as some places the ramps are steep) and was spacious inside. The wet room was very good with good space. Lovely breakfast with varied selection.
- Everything. We had the best time in La Giralda, Juan Luis and his staff could not have made us more welcome. We were on a walking holiday and didn’t have a car but Juan Luis arranged a taxi and suggested some lovely places to visit and eat. We even had a tour of the farm which was great fun. The hotel does not offer evening meal service at the moment but there are restaurants nearby and they were happy for us to bring our own food in for the evening as well. Thank you Juan Luis and all your staff (and Paco (and Miguel?!?!!)!), we look forward to returning!
Owner of the hotel is very kind, polite and generous. It is the best hotel that you can find for these prices . I recommend this hotel to everyone wants to stay near that location. Rooms are amazing, very large and stylish and nature is lovely. Free toiletries offered are very comprehensive and a good coffee machine is present in the room. Heating system is working properly
Andd there is a bull arena in the otel it is very interesting .
Located in the center of Zafra, next to Plaza de España Square and within walking distance of Plazas Porticadas Square, Hotel Victoria features air-conditioned room and free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms feature rustic-style furniture and come with TV and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.Hiking, cycling and bird watching can be practiced nearby. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information about the area.Located south of Badajoz, Hotel Victoria is 39 mi from Mérida and over 1 hour’s drive from Sevilla.
- Very clean and cozy, great location, the staff helpful and friendly.
- Very comfortable bed, clean, central to everything.
- Central location and price for pilgrims on the via de la Plata
- Excellent value for money spoilt by cold shower in the morning.
- Location was good, would not want to stay more than one night
Casa Palacio Conde de la Corte
This 19th-century palace is surrounded by the ancient streets of Zafra. Now a luxury hotel, it was once the home to one of Spain’s most prestigious and aristocratic bull farmers.The exquisite decor is themed on the world of farming and bullfighting, but also with a Victorian English touch – creating a unique venue for your visit to rural Extremadura. At its heart are the charming inner courtyard and the classic lounge, where you can relax with a good book by the fireside.Enjoy yourself in the warm sunshine with a swim in the outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by an enchanting garden filled with traditional furnishings.At the end of a relaxing day, enjoy a good night’s sleep in your spacious bedroom. Here you will find refined decor blending with modern amenities such as DVD players and minibars. Each room is named after a famous Spanish ranch.
Large room with traditional, wooden furniture “Parador” style. Nice terrace with beautiful views of the town and castle and a wonderful place to watch the sunset. Very friendly and helpful staff. Five minute walk to the castle. Private garage 3 minute walking belongs to sister hotel, must reserve before arrival as spaces are limited.
Worth staying at this hotel if attending festival in close-by Merida.
- Quaint and friendly. Quiet. I was not feeling well, so nice to have a beautiful room to recoup in!
- very individual, beautifully decorated. very welcoming, and accomodating staff
- Very old style grand building, very knowledgable and helpful receptionist,lovely gardens
- The staff was fantastic, very kind and always available and friendly.
- Large room with traditional, wooden furniture “Parador” style. Nice terrace with beautiful views of the town and castle and a wonderful place to watch the sunset. Very friendly and helpful staff. Five minute walk to the castle. Private garage 3 minute walking belongs to sister hotel, must reserve before arrival as spaces are limited.
Top Hotels In Fuente De Cantos Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuente de Cantos Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuente de Cantos Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuente de Cantos Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!