10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuente Blanca Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuente Blanca Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuente Blanca Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuente Blanca Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuente Blanca Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuente Blanca Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuente Blanca Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fuente Blanca Murcia:
Balneario de Leana
Located in Los Baños de Fortuna, Balneario features an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and a spa. Set in a bright building dating from the 19th century, it offers classically decorated rooms.The Balneario maintains original features including painted ceilings and a grand marble staircase. Each room has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Balneario’s restaurant.The spa features thermal baths, a sauna and sensation showers. Treatments including massage are also available.Fortuna is a 5-minute drive from the Balneario, while Ajuaque y Rambla Salada Park is 4.3 mi from the hotel. Múrcia is 19 mi away and the nearest beaches can be reached in an hour by car.
- Superior room had balconies and extra large double bed. The new jacuzzi in the thermal pool was nice.
- The bedrooms were big and comfortable. Dining room service with Carmen was really friendly. The receptionist at night was very helpful. The thermal pools are the great attraction of the place, the depth of the pools are especially safe for children.
- This hotel is more like an old aged home ok for the sick and very old definitely noy for the traveller & Im 64.The room I had was not clean lump of black hire, etc pity as it looked quite nice on the website.
- Very disappointing. Poor choice badly presented although it was a reasonable price. The cafe bar on the other hand was excellent value and nice food.
- Brilliant spa facilities & spa staff. Can’t recommend it highly enough.
Set in the center of Los Baños, Hotel España features a spa, outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. Its simple rooms overlook an interior patio.Hotel España offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. There is also a TV and a desk.Guests can enjoy traditional Spanish cuisine in the España’s restaurant. There is also a bar.The hotel spa features a sauna, hot tub, thermal baths and sensation showers. Treatments include massage and hydrotherapy.The hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from the center of Fortuna, while Sierra de la Pila Regional Park is 8.1 mi away. Murcia and Alicante can be reached within an hour by car.
No reviews yet.
Featuring outdoor and indoor pools, Hotel Victoria is located in the small town of Baños de Fortuna. It offers a restaurant, free tennis courts, and free Wi-Fi in all areas.The rooms have air conditioning and heating and include a small private balcony. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk, and safety deposit box. The private bathroom comes with a shower, bathrobe, and free toiletries.Spa and wellness facilities, including sauna and massages, are available for a surcharge. There is also a shared TV lounge and a terrace bar.The hotel is a 20-minute drive from the A-7 Motorway. Murcia is 22 mi away and Torrevieja and its beaches can be reached in just over an hour.
No reviews yet.
Hotel la Fuente
Hotel La Fuente is located at the natural springs of Los Baños de Fortuna, 30 minutes’ drive from Murcia. It offers natural therapeutic pools and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV.The springs date back to the days of the Roman Empire, and La Fuente has indoor and outdoor pools. There is also a massage room.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. There is also a bar, as well as a terrace where you can enjoy your meal in the sun.You can drive to the beaches of the Costa Blanca in around an hour from Hotel La Fuente. Alicante and its airport are also an hour’s drive away.
Comfortable and clean with friendly helpful staff, excellent value for a short break.
Restaurant food basic but tasty and again good value.
- Don’t come for the breakfast, come for the pools.
- Receptionist was excellent both on arrival and check-out. Room comfortable for the price.
- Staff and owner extremely amenable,,,, really put themselves out to help
- The pool was great,staff miserable and breakfast we waited 30 minutes for a coffee and there was only 7 other people there and 4 already had coffee.The waitress, polish girl was unwelcoming and miserable.She stood at the bar talking to a couple who were obviously her friends,my husband had to go up and ask her to serve us.
- Comfortable and clean with friendly helpful staff, excellent value for a short break.
Fortuna leisure retreat
Located in Murcia, Fortuna leisure retreat has mountain views and free WiFi, 19 miles from Roman Bridge and 16 miles from Campus de Espinardo University.Offering a patio, some units are air-conditioned and include a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units also have a kitchen equipped with an oven.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.The condo hotel has an outdoor pool.This property provides a grill.La Noria Outlet Shopping Center is 17 miles from Fortuna leisure retreat, while La Merced University is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Offering air-conditioned rooms with satellite and cable TV, Hotel Costas is located in the Murcian city of Fortuna. The hotel features a restaurant and bar, as well as free Wi-Fi throughout.The rooms are decorated simply and with wooden furnishings, and each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony and some also have a mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in meat and fish dishes, as well as dishes characteristic of the region. Fortuna also has a small selection of shops and restaurants.Murcia is around 19 mi from Hotel Costas, and Murcia Airport is just over an hour’s drive. Close by you will find the Ajauque y Rambla Salada Wetlands, a protected area.
- Nice place very outdated but Comfy big rooms with AC easy to locate next to store and close to we’re we had to be food was great at the restourant and very cheap over all good place
- Very dirty, the table was not cleaned in 4 days. Miserable staff. Will not recommend & will never stay there again.
- Out of all the hotels I have stayed at, of all star ratings, this was by far the cleanest. Amazingly spotless rooms.
- La gentillesse du personnel et surtout de la directrice.
Todo fue perfecto. Les hice una petición un poco especial y cumplieron muy bien.
La chica de recepción muy amable, tanto como la camarera del turno de noche.
Fuimos tarde a cenar y se portaron muy amables.
Todo muy limpio, la cama muy cómoda y la ubicación a 5 minutos del balneario de Leana.
Complejo Hostelero Los Periquitos
One of our top picks in Fortuna.Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada is located in the village of Fortuna, known for its thermal waters. It features a spa, free outdoor parking lot and rooms with free internet and plasma-screen TV.All of the air-conditioned rooms at the Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada have a hydromassage shower or bath. All suites have a hydromassage bath, while some rooms have a terrace.Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada restaurant offers traditional cuisine, including stews and high-quality meat and fish. A daily set menu is also available.The spa/beauty center at Los Periquitos is equipped with a sauna, hot tub and a Turkish bath. There are both indoor swimming pools and, in summer, a free outdoor pool.The hotel is located only 9.3 mi from Murcia, around 31 mi from both Murcia San Javier and Alicante Airports.
- Staff in reception and restaurant friendly and helpful.
- Lovely hotel, beautiful location, staff was the nicest, all of them, especially the man on reception, photos don’t do it justice, thank you so much for all.
- room is spacious, bed is comfort. terrace is nice which can see our car from it
We went for a winter spa break- which looked amazing value for money.The hotel was easily found, modern, comfortable- but the spa was closed! Lovely gent at reception suggested others in the area and luckily we found La Fuenta, 12 mins away and had our warm swim and jet massage for 7 euros per person.In fact the jacuzzi bath in Los Perriquitos was also great fun.
Beds comfortable, balcony great for picnic lunch in the sun.Breakfast as expected- but with additional possibility to make bruschetta, which was delicious.
The hotel is excellent value with warm and friendly staff.
- Extremely nice and available staff, open minded and prepared to do extra services, they helped me quickly to get back important documents after I left the hotel and they were very flexible when I explained I had to leave one day ahead of schedule. Recommended also for the quiet, cosy location and the excellent comfort of the very large, pristine rooms
With easy access from the A30 Motorway, TCH Hotel is located in Lorquí, just 15 minutes’ drive from Murcia and 3.1 mi from Molina de Segura. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a work desk, a TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the TCH feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with an iron and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish dishes, and there is a buffet restaurant next door. There is also a café-bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day.In just under an hour you can drive to the Mar Menor, a popular destination for water sports. Murcia’s San Javier Airport is also around 55 minutes’ drive away.
- Anna who worked there was really generous with local knowledge.
- Pleasant staff. Parking in the basement of the hotel. The evening dinner menu was tasty & very inexpensive.
- Chosen for location rather than facilities – the hotel was clean and room comfortable if a little small. Restaurant facilities were adequate – choice at breakfast was good enough, dinner menu a little restricted although it was cheap!
- Good value for money and convenient place to stop for a night enroute.
- It’s very clean and well priced. You have to pay double to better it.
The Olive Mill Aparthotel. (Adults Only)
Located in La Murada, The Olive Mill Aparthotel. (Adults Only) features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. It offers complimentary breakfast items, pool towels and a welcome drink. Alicante is 30 mi from the property. Free WiFi and free private parking are available on site.This rural apart-hotel features 2 spacious cottages, including a dining area and a private patio with garden views. There is also a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, hob and toaster. A refrigerator and kettle are also featured. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can enjoy a meal at the seasonal on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar.Murcia is 15 mi from The Olive Mill Aparthotel. (Adults Only), while Torrevieja is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 25 mi from the property.
- Very warm and welcoming stay ! We will be back for sure!
- Heather and Richard were wonderful hosts. The apartment and surroundings were so relaxing and clean and the food, which we ate twice during our stay was exceptional. I will be back and we will be recommending it to all our friends.
- Located in the countryside, lovely views, peace and quiet by the pool, beautiful garden with plenty of shade if needed. Hosts are lovely people and really made us feel welcome. Would not hesitate to return, either as part of a group or as a couple. If thinking about booking, I would recommend. The cottages are lovely.
Heerlijk rustige omgeving, mooi onderhouden tuin, met prachtig uitzicht.
Meerdere interessante steden en leuke wandelgebieden goed bereikbaar.
Das B&B ist für wenige Gäste ausgerichtet, sodass wer Ruhe und Ferienpause braucht, auf die Kosten kommt.
Vor allem haben uns die frisch zubereiteten Gerichte gut gefallen. Zum Frühstück gab es sogar frisch gemachte Marmelade – einfach super feine Speisen!
Hotel Mesón del Moro
Featuring Rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel Meson del Moro has its own restaurant. Set 1.2 mi outside Abarán, it offers easy access to the A30 Motorway.The Meson del Moro’s air-conditioned rooms have simple décor and wooden floors. All accommodations has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine in the Meson’s restaurant. There is also a bar.The neighboring towns of Cieza and Blanca are within 10 minutes’ drive of the Meson, while Sierra de la Pila Park is just 5.6 mi away. The center of Murcia and the beaches surrounding Cartagena can be reached within 1 hour by car.
- Friendly staff, offered place to safely store our bicycles.
- Habitación sencilla pero muy confortable. La cama y almohadas muy muy cómodas y baño reformado. Nada de ruido. Buen descanso.
- La cama era comodísima, la habitación muy amplia y muy luminosa.
- La habitación sencilla pero limpia y acogedora. La cama cómoda con buen colchón. El baño con artículos de aseo y espaciosa ducha.
La comida muy buena en el restaurante del hotel.
Gente muy amable.
Top Hotels In Fuente Blanca Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuente Blanca Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuente Blanca Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuente Blanca Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!