10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fuente-álamo De Murcia Murcia:
Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf & Spa Resort
Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf & Spa Resort has a fitness center, garden, a terrace and shared lounge in Fuente Alamo. With free WiFi, this 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a tour desk.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property. There’s an on-site restaurant, which specializes in International cuisine.Guests at Sheraton Hacienda del Álamo Golf will be able to enjoy activities in and around Fuente Alamo, like cycling.Murcia is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Cartagena is 23 miles away. Region de Murcia International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Lovely and relaxing. Pool amazing. Beds extremely comfy. Hotel restaurant fabulous.Overall a fabulous break.
Bed good. View good.TV had bbc ect
Melon’s melo s
- From the minute we walked in to reception to the minute we checked out we were treated like royalty. Everything about this hotel is fabulous.
King bed was so cosy & comfortable.
Pool view room was lovely. Garden view
equally good too.
Loved the room good size and bathroom was great
Bed was so good did not want to get out of it
This modern hotel is located in Cartagena’s business district, 10 minutes’ drive from the city’s Speed Circuit. Its air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel’s lounge has a large flat-screen TV and a free internet point. The Manolo also offers a large, free, on-site car park. Reception is open 24 hours a day.The Hotel Manolo’s restaurant is open from early morning to late at night, serving set menus and à la carte dishes. Traditional Spanish tapas are served in the cafe-bar.Located around 0.9 mi away, the historic center of Cartagena, the Roman theater and the Congress Center can be reached from the bus stop right outside the hotel. Cala Cortina Beach is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Close enough to city centre if you have a car. Handy having a shop/cafe next door.
- Hotel was in a good location for what we wanted, easy to find
- Very friendly staff, the location is excelent, right in front is a bus station from where you can Take a bus to the City center. Across the street is a groceries store. The room is clean and very confortable, we were 3 adults and we had basically an apartament with 2 double rooms and a bathroom. In front of The hotel you can find free parking. We made a good choice 🙂
- just the possibility to sleep somewhere, though with clothes on….
- Really comfortable large room with good bathroom facilities. Large beds so a good night’s sleep
Hotel La Posada
Hotel La Posada offers simple accommodations in the center of La Palma, one mile from the Autopista del Mediterráneo Highway. This small hotel has a cafe-bar and free Wi-Fi access.The air conditioned rooms at the Posada are bright and have cable TV. Each room has heating and a desk.A continental breakfast is served on the hotel’s pretty tiled patio, or in the cafe.La Palma is a 20-minute drive from the historic city of Cartagena and Calblanque Monte Park, where there is a golf course. The beaches of the famous Mar de Menor isthmus are approximately 11 miles away.
- The property is very new. Large room and toilet. Parking nearby for free is possible.
Everything was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom
nicely designed. The Breakfast was simply anf delicious.
- Lovely family run hotel, friendly staff, great well appointed rooms, recently renovated, super shower and bathroom, and good cafe!
A gem of a hotel, would recommend it to cyclists, which were kept secure.
We would stay there again, and ask they cook us scrambled eggs !
- Nice hotel, friendly staff, comfotable & spotlessly clean. Would stay there again.
Sercotel Carlos III
Sercotel Carlos III is just 1,650 feet from the historic center of Cartagena and about 10 minutes’ walk from the city’s Train and Bus Station. Each air-conditioned room includes free Wi-Fi and international satellite TV.Rooms at the Carlos III feature functional modern design with colorful touches. All rooms have a mini-bar and a private bathroom with toiletries.The hotel has a games room with games consoles, computers with internet connection and other games.Sercotel Carlos III is a 15-minute walk from Cartagena Harbor and the Roman Theater, while Cortina Beach is 1.9 mi away. Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can arrange car rental, and the AP7 Motorway is within a 10-minute drive. Bicycle storage is available.
- Great location for walking into centre. Warm and comfortable
- Great breakfast , free safe , free wifi , good aircon , comfy beds
- Spacious rooms, clean and bright. Helpful staff. Breakfast was fine.
Once inside it was friendly and welcoming.
Room was clean and facilities were good
- Location good. Breakfast excellent. Room lovely with comfy bed.
NH Campo Cartagena
NH Campo Cartagena occupies a residential area of Cartagena, a 10-minute walk from Cartagena University and 1,650 feet from the A-30 main road. It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at NH Campo Cartagena are spacious and bright, with functional modern design. Each one has air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and selection of toiletries. A pillow menu is also available.The Campo Cartagena has a 24-hour bar and various lounges, and the restaurant serves dinner from Monday to Thursday. The 24-hour reception offers a concierge service and tour desk, offering information about the city and the Costa Calida.The hotel is within 1.2 mi from Concepción Castle and Cartagena Port. Cala Cortina Beach is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. UNED is 350 feet away.
- Soundproof, unlike many Spanish hotels. Good WiFi, very clean. Easy to find free parking outside.
- Easy walk to town. Supermarket and free parking right next door. We were able to check in early
- Good value for money and clean and comfortable. Free parking outside in street or enclosed parking in hotel for €5 per day. Staff generally helpful.
- The ambience was lovely and we were impressed with the location because it was an easy stroll into the city centre
- Beds were very comfortable, staff excellent. We arrived in the city very early and although we could not access our room, Isabel on reception checked us in and told us our room would be available earlier than the normal check in time. She then allowed us to leave our car at the hotel while we ventured out to explore the city. She also gave us some information on some places that were worth a visit which we would have missed without her advice. Well done.
Sercotel Alfonso XIII
One of our top picks in Cartagena.Located on one of Cartagena’s main streets, Sercotel Alfonso XIII is 1,650 feet from the Old Town. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The elegant rooms at Sercotel Alfonso XIII feature a TV with international satellite channels, a safe and tea and coffee making facilities. Each one comes with a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.There are meeting rooms and an internet area with computers and tea and coffee. Mobile WiFi can be contracted to use around the city. Guests have access to a local gym.Other facilities at the hotel include an on-site bar, El Galeon, where guests can enjoy an evening drink.Bike rental is available on site. Sercotel Alfonso XIII is around 10 minutes’ walk from Cartagena’s bus and train stations.
- Good location for touring the city from – friendly helpful staff – recommended
- The bed was actually like a cloud. The room was well appointed with minibar, wardrobe and a table and chairs. There was lots of choices in the self-service breakfast, fruits, pastries, Full English!! Coffee was excellent, as was the orange juice! No Earl Grey (haha) but took my own t-bags. The staff were friendly and informative when asked questions. The Hotel was within walking distance of the sites although after the first day we did use taxis.
- Lovely bedroom and nice to have a Jacuzzi bath and bath robes. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast had a good selection including bacon (spanish style i.e fatty) and eggs. Lady on reception at Check-In very helpful and changed our room as we had twin beds. No fuss nor questions. 15 minute casual stroll to the harbour area.
- Well this hotel was rated a 4.5 and was a very attractive Hotel there were disappointments. The good thing was that it was located close to the bus station and the train station. I don’t recommend going to Cartagena by bus definitely use the high speed trains. It was a decent size room with a table and two chairs as well as a desk and a very nice bathroom. The hotel is on the Fringe Of The Old City. we were two-and-a-half large blocks from the city center. This was a bonus so I would say the location was really very good. Make sure you have reservations to leave we were there on a holiday weekend. Didn’t realize we needed train reservations months in Advanced to leave cartgena.
- Very close to the centre and easy to get to – short walk to all restuarants etc
B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova
B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova is a 4-star property located in the historic center of Cartagena. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property.Each air-conditioned room offers a safe, mini-bar, satellite TV and desk.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Hotel Cartagonova is within a 15-minute walk of all the sights of this ancient city, including the harbor and Archaeological Museum.Murcia is 28 mi from the hotel, while Torrevieja is 31 mi from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 16 mi away.
- Good breakfast and a good location. Very good staff.
The location is very good. Few steps from the center. Room was clean. Comfortable bed.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The room was very nice, big and confortable bed and nice shower. It was also nice to have acess to warm beverages 24h.
COMFORTABLE BIG BED , GOOD BATHTUB
and VERY CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- Wandering around the port area, nice tapas nearby.
Piso centrico en Cartagena
Located in Cartagena, Piso centrico en Cartagena provides accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV.Each unit is fitted with air conditioning, private bathroom and a kitchen including a dishwasher, oven, microwave and a toaster. A fridge and stovetop are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.La Manga del Mar Menor is 20 miles from the condo hotel, while San Pedro del Pinatar is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 19 miles from Piso centrico en Cartagena.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Los Habaneros
One of our top picks in Cartagena.This modern hotel is located in central Cartagena, opposite the tourist office and the ancient city walls. Cartagena´s train and bus stations are within a 3-minute walk.Los Habaneros offers bike rental and there are tablet computers in the hall area available for guests. The 24-hour reception offers information about the city and the Costa Calida.All rooms at Los Habaneros are air-conditioned and spacious. They have a TV, work desk, safe and free WiFi. The modern private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Los Habaneros´ restaurant offers a daily menu, featuring local and international food. There is a terrace where you can enjoy a meal in the sun with views of the city walls and University of Cartagena.Cartagena´s Roman Theater, Auditorium El Batel and the marina are just a 10-minute walk from Los Habaneros. Cala Cortina Beach is 1.2 mi away, and the popular beaches of La Manga can be reached by car in 25 minutes.The hotel has good motorway access coming from A-30 and AP-7.
- The location. Also the staff was very courteous. Parking was convenient.
- Able to make a last minute booking without having to pay a primium for it.
- Easy to find….wonderful staff, speaking English went out of their way to meet our every need including instructions on how to get to places we wanted to see. About a 20 minute walk (for us older folks ) to the Port area and center of the old town and major attractions….slightly down hill, but even for us that wasn’t a big deal. Right next to the Tourist information center and within a five minute walk to two Roman sites and the remains of a Phoenician wall from the 2nd century BCE. A truly wonderful experience and we highly recommend this hotel.
- Central location, close to bus and train station. 10 minute walk to historical centre.
- The room was very clean and comfortable with a nice view and in a good location to walk to the main sights. I also found it quite charming.
One of our top picks in Cartagena.NH Cartagena is located in the historic center of Cartagena, in the region of Murcia, just a short walk from the port and 650 feet from the Roman Theater. It offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel.Rooms at the NH Cartagena are modern and elegant. They have views of the city and port. They all have air conditioning and a pillow menu. Smoking and nonsmoking rooms are the both available.The hotel’s café serves a varied buffet breakfast. You can also book a meal in the restaurant.The hotel is set in a quiet pedestrian area next to Cartagena Town Hall. Concepción Castle is also nearby. The beaches of the Costa Calida are just 1.9 mi away.
- Location is perfect and the staff is helpful rooms are ok for a short stay
- Location is excellent and reception staff very helpful.
- Location to the port was perfect. Our room had a wonderful view
- The location was great. The Roman Theater is just about 200 meters away among other close by attractions. The room was ample and having a balcony was very nice. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay.
- Breakfast was amazing! They had a lot of gluten-free options for me.
Top Hotels In Fuente-álamo De Murcia Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!