10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuensanta Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuensanta Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuensanta Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuensanta Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuensanta Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuensanta Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuensanta Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fuensanta Andalucía:
Albenzaire Hotel Asador
Albenzaire Hotel Asador offers air-conditioned rooms with private balconies and free Wi-Fi, as well as an on-site grill restaurant. Granada is just a 20-minute drive from Fuensanta.Rustic-style rooms have private bathrooms with free toiletries and each one has a flat-screen TV. Albenzaire also offers a children’s play area and free private parking.Asador Restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes and specializes in grilled meats. There is also a café and bar.The hotel is very well connected, located just off the A92 Motorway and 7.5 mi from Granada Airport. Both Sierra Nevada National Park and the Mediterranean Coast can be reached in around an hour by car.
- The room is big and clean. Tv is nice and staff very friendly
- Good location,only one night stop,but very comfortable.
- clean, silent room, good comfort, close by Granada rural setting, nice restaurant, good internet
- Just of the A-92. It was raining a lot and we had a covered space to park. We arrived late and the reception lady waited for us.
- Nice and quaint but with Aircon ìn bedroom..Good food & wine.
Hotel Poniente in Moraleda de Zafayona provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a playground. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the hotel, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Hotel Poniente also have a patio. The rooms at the accommodation include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hotel Poniente, including skiing and hiking.Granada is 21 miles from the hotel, while Monachil is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Lady at reception was very kind and speaking fluent English. Hotel restaurant was running till late hours and waiter was professional. Hotel room was equiped with lot of small bathroom kits, overall it looked even better than from outside. Nice accommodation value the money😊
- The receptionist was very helpful and friendly. Easy car parking at the rear of the hotel.
- Everywhere was spotless and it was a nice building but just lacked atmosphere. The room was very spacious and tastefully decorated. The bed was large and very comfortableThe staff were friendly and helpful, when we complained about the heating they dealt with it promptly
- Very near to the road. Just a night after a long drive from Cordova and perfect for a pit stop before we continue our journey to Granda.
- Close to the motorway exit, very clean accommodation and throughout hotel. Secure parking at back of hotel. Pleasant terraces. Staff efficient.
Located a 10-minute drive from Granada Airport, Hotel Paraíso offers a 24-hour reception and free private parking. The spacious, air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a balcony.The Paraíso Hotel’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine, including rice with lobster and grilled vegetables with foie gras. There is also a snack bar with a terrace, where you can enjoy sandwiches and tapas.Each bright room at Hotel Paraíso has simple décor and a private bathroom with basic toiletries. Some rooms also have a seating area.Located just off Andalucia’s A92 Motorway, the hotel is a 20-minute drive from Granada city center. Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 25 mi away, and Malaga can be reached within an hour’s drive.
- We got what we wanted: clean, easy to access via the highway, close to the airport. Very spacious room, not noisy despite being close to the street. Travelling with our baby boy, we found all the basic we were expecting.
- It had a Tesla supercharger that I could use. That’s about all
I always speak as I find.
Excellent location. Clean room. Comfortable Bed. Hot water. Good restaurant. Friendly staff. This was my second stay in six months. Great value. I will be back.
Comfortable bed with excellent bedding. Good quality towels.
I travel this route regularly and this will be my first choice.
- Clean. Big rooms. Bed and towels were change everyday. Friendly staff. 24h bar and restaurant. Decent food if you choose simple stuff.
Cortijo De Tajar
Set within a traditional Andalusian style farmhouse, the hotel is located in a privileged area, in the fertile plains of the Granada Province, offering the a beautiful rural setting.The Cortijo de Tajar is just 20 minutes from Granada, the capital of the region. Make a visit to this fine city which houses numerous historic sights and monuments. In addition to this, the hotel is just 25 mi from Málaga.In the evenings you can relax and enjoy a meal in the hotels restaurant, freshly prepared using local products, including wild asparagus, famous in the Huétor Tájar region.
We stayed one night there going to Cordoba and there was everything what we needed.
Nice staff. Especially at breakfast – professional and friendly.
- Beautiful view of Granada´s country side. A restful place that fell perfect for our stay near Alhama. The staff was very kind and had superb olive oil! Very recomendable!
- The staff were more than helpful and very friendly
- We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. Very quiet rooms, super restaurant amazing food even for vegetarians they prepare. Very welcoming and friendly staff. The hotel exceeded our expectations .
- Good safe storage for bicycles and pleasant staff and clean.
- We stayed one night there going to Cordoba and there was everything what we needed.
Situated just 2 miles from the airport and 4 miles from the center of Granada, this is a functional, a newly built hotel with easy access to the A-92 road.
- The lobby & room were fine but for a hotel so convenient to the airport it was interesting there was basically no one there. The afternoon night desk person spoke not a word of English & when we complained about how cold the room was we got no coherent answer except that there was nothing she could do about it.
- The hotel is very close to the airport and that is why we booked the room there, not expecting anything more of the stay. But the hotel was wonderful, very luxurious, comfortable, we got a proper spacious suite with a jacuzzi, two TVs and many others perks that you don’t expect. The diner in the cafeteria downstairs was also OK, abundant and affordable.
Room was clean.
Bed was comfy.
Close to airport.
I was out for a 2 days skiing in the Sierra Nevada, i was alone this time.
For that reason i don’t need much, but the bed was good enough and enough pillows.
I booked breakfast but i skipped that one, was just 6 euro extra.
I went to the cafetaria and i had a piece of bread with ham and cheese, hot, and a coffee, for only 3.5 euro.
I think this hotel for travellers at Granada Airport or ski fans like me, it is great value for your money, but don’t expect too much.
No parking costs by the way, in front of the building is enough parking space.
- Very practical for getting around onto alhambra them over to Ronda
Set next to Granada Airport and the A92 Motorway, Hotel Marinetto is a 20-minute drive from the city center. It offers an à la carte restaurant and rooms with air conditioning.Hotel Marinetto has simple, traditional décor throughout. Each of its rooms has a TV, desk and heating.The Marinetto serves traditional Andalusian cuisine including meat and seafood dishes. There is also a café-bar, where free Wi-Fi is available.Granada’s famous Alhambra can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Sierra Nevada National Park is approximately 31 mi away.
- The staff were very nice. Nice hot water in the shower. Spotless room. Very convenient location if you have your own car as the hotel is immediately off the autovia. 30 minutes drive the The Alhambra. Just under two hours drive to Cordoba. The food in the restaurant was excellent, especially the grilled calamari.
- Great location for Granada airport. Pet friendly!
- Good location, Ideal for an overnight stay before flying from the airport.
- The hotel is a perfect distance from the airport (about 8 mins drive) There is a very good restaurant below which also serves an excellent breakfast. The room was really clean. Fully recommend. This hotel was very good value for money.
- Location right next to the Airport. Restaurant service and food was excellent. Free Parking right out side the door. The public toilets were very modern and absolutely spotless.
Casa del Trigo
Casa del Trigo is located in the historical town of Santa Fe, 10 minutes’ drive from Granada and its airport. Set in a 19th-century building, it features free Wi-Fi and a terrace with a hot tub.Rooms at the Trigo are spacious and offer contemporary décor with wooden flooring and furnishings. Each room has air conditioning and a TV.The Casa del Trigo serves a buffet breakfast every morning. The hotel has a café serving drinks and snacks.The hotel has easy access to Granada’s tourist attractions including the Alhambra and the Albaycín. The Sierra Nevada Mountains can be reached in around 45 minutes, by car and the Costa del Sol’s beaches are within 43 mi of Santa Fe.
- Very friendly and compassionate staff. Always helpful, even after having checked out.
- Central location, short Bus ride into Granada, clean, warm, friendly staff.
The staff were amazing, recommended somewhere local to eat that was traditional.
Moved us to another room to help with road, machine noise . So helpful.
- Travelling by motorcycle. A gem of a hotel in a small town close to Granada. Authentic Spanish with helpful friendly staff. Recently refurbished. Secure parking.
- Pequeño pero muy acogedor y bien situado bares en la.zona de todo tipo tapas restaurantes comida rápida y bares de copas Y si vas con.buen tiempo ve a las.termas muy recomendable
BS Principe Felipe
One of our top picks in Albolote.In the heart of the Betic Mountains, just a 5-minute drive from Granada, the Principe Felipe Hotel offers modern rooms with balconies. It has free Wi-Fi and on site garage parking.Hotel Principe Felipe offers air conditioned rooms with hardwood floors and private bathrooms with hairdryers. They also have large mirrors and a desk.The staff in the 24-hour front desk will be happy to help organize car rental, as well as baggage storage.The hotel’s coffee shop is open all day, and serves snacks as well as drinks. The Principe Felipe’s restaurant offers Spanish and regional dishes.The hotel is located in Albolote, just 350 feet from the Juncaril commercial district. It is less than a 15-minute drive from Granada-Jaén Airport.
- The receptionist was very kind and give us a lots of useful informations. So all stars for staff. The hotel room was clean and spacey. The location is ok for one night stay.
- i booked this hotel because i was visiting alhambra,on booking.com says it’s 5miles away but in reality is more than 15miles;ended up paying a fortune to the taxi driver.will make sure not to book with this site again
Very clean hotel, good location.
Hotel staff was very kind and helpful!
Bed was really comfortable!
Quite and clean rooms. Friendly staff. Free parking space around the Hotel.
Few restaurants, bars and supermarket close to the hotel.
Connected by public transport (buses) with Granada center from morning to 11pm.
- Não houve qualquer problema com o facto de chegarmos após as 2h00. Tinha o quarto com os extras que tinha solicitado previamente.
Abades Loja Hotel is on the A-92 Highway, just outside Loja, 32 miles from Granada. It offers a 24-hour cafe, free Wi-Fi and free nearby parking.All air conditioned rooms at Abades Loja have a private balcony, TV and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub.The hotel has a restaurant with a varied dining menu and self-service area. There is also a piano bar.A laundry service is offered, and there is a 24-hour front desk. There are shops and an ATM on-site.
- Good location when traveling to/from Granada late… Nearby town with all facilities.
- It was a great location right off autopista. Hotel was mostly clean and well taken care of.
- Good roadside motel with not much to complain for a 55euro room rate. the place is very dated but very clean.
- Dinner was excellent value, restaurant staff very polite, coffee very good too
- Clean, comfortable, well designed bathroom and spacious. Plenty of lighting and a very large balcony.
Hotel Las Yucas
The Hotel Las Yucas in Atarfe, close to the A-92 motorway, offers easy access to Granada Airport and a popular restaurant. It has free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.The rooms in Las Yucas all have air conditioning, heating and TV. They also have an attached bathroom and a work desk. One child up to 10 years can stay for free when using existing bedding.Las Yucas has an attractive restaurant offering innovative dishes using seasonal produce. It features a traditional menu and daily chef specials. In the bar-café you can find tapas and pintxos, as well as cakes and ice cream.This accommodations also offers a children’s playground called La casa del chef Yuco including a trampoline, basketball and football courts.Atarfe is about 4.3 mi from Granada and about 10 minutes’ drive from Granada Airport. The Sierra Nevada natural park is about 12 mi away.
- Hotel was great,, amazing bed, clean, the only thing I did not like was that they need more staff,, they work hard in that place!!!
Маленький симпатичный отель с отзывчивым персоналом и очень хорошей кухней!
Парковка в шаговой доступности, до Гранады 10 минут езды.
- El parque de bolas con una hora gratis cada día para los niños alojados en el hotel
- El parque de bolas para los peques sin duda. Ellos disfrutaron y nosotros estuvimos muy a gusto.
- Buena relación calidad precio. Habitación limpia, cuarto de baño amplio. Parking gratuito. Buen restaurante. Puede ser perfectamente hotel 3 estrellas
Top Hotels In Fuensanta Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuensanta Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuensanta Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuensanta Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!