10 Best Hotels To Stay In Frome Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Frome Somerset is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Frome Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Frome Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Frome Somerset. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Frome Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Frome Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Frome Somerset:
The Old Bath Arms Hotel
The Old Bath Arms Hotel is located in Frome, just 11 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bristol is 19 miles from The Old Bath Arms Hotel, and Weston-super-Mare is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 20 miles from The Old Bath Arms Hotel.
- Super friendly staff and the food was exceptional.
- excellent pub with rooms in central location, very warm friendly and hospitable staff, great food, good beer, perfect for our stay
- The staff were friendly but professional, and were prepared to take every effort to meet our needs. I stayed as a single woman the first night and I felt totally secure despite the pub location.
The big breakfast was excellent .
Lovely friendly staff.
- The staff were amazing and couldn’t do enough to help make our stay perfect! The breakfasts are also out of this world!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Foresters offers accommodations in Frome. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Bath is 9 miles from The Foresters, and Bristol is 19 miles away. Bristol Airport is 21 miles from the property.
Comfortable room & bed.
Exceptional friendly owner & staff
Highly recommended, looking forward to staying again !!
- Lovely people, great hospitality and fantastic food. Had a great nights sleep would definetley recommend!
- Hosts were really welcoming and the food was delicious!
- The food was incredible, room was immaculate and staff couldn’t do enough
- The owner’s were fantastic and the food was perfect.
- Comfortable room & bed.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Archangel offers accommodations in Frome, just 11 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bristol is 19 miles from Archangel, and Weston-super-Mare is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 20 miles from the property.
The hotel was quirky and interesting with the use of old
buildings linked together through glass roofed walkways. The bar and dinner/breakfast area was a nice set up with the mezzanine level and the small sitting rooms were private and comfy.
The room was well laid out and a good use of space. We loved the bath tub and it was a pleasant surprise to have robes as well and built in speakers in the walls of the room. The bed was super comfy and linen clean and fresh. The staff were friendly, welcoming and very efficient.
The highlights for us was the bath in the room but also the food at the restaurant was excellent. We had the steak and lamb mains and a cheese board for after – delicious! For the price we expected a lot less so good value for money all round!
- Vibrant and everything (Resurant, bar, accommodation…) all under one roof. Great Full English breakfast
- Comfortable bed. Staff very attentive and helpful and also very hardworking.
- Amazing food, comfy bed and the roll-top bath was a great feature. The staff were very friendly and made you feel incredibly welcome.
- Fab little place, very quirky with great food and right in the centre of the town. Frome has some lovely little independent shops to look round.
- The hotel was quirky and interesting with the use of old
Rich in historic character and traditional charm, this stone-built coaching inn originally dates back to the 1500s. It offers comfortable en suite rooms, free Wi-Fi and ample free parking.Situated in the charming Somerset village of Beckington, it is 11 miles south of Bath and just 3 miles from Frome.The inn offers delicious freshly prepared dishes, including game from the local shoot, and fish delivered daily from Brixham.The bar serves fine traditional ales and has a stone floor and a large open log fire for those cold winter days. The courtyard garden is a great spot in which to relax in the warmer months.All rooms are traditionally furnished and unique in design. Each has a telephone, TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
- It was a wonderful charming country inn, our room was absolutely lovely for a family and the staff could not have been more pleasent. They were all wonderful and we would love to stay there again.
The hotel was a typical English pub with accommodations. The location was in a very nice village and very friendly staff who made us welcome. We had toddlers in our group who also enjoyed themselves. We chose this to be close to Longleat which was perfect.
Depending on your room you could hear the pub customers but was not roundly disturbing.
The breakfast was good and recommended.
- The main bed was huge & very comfortable. The breakfast was lovely. A great choice
- The bed was comfy the staff polite and helpful facilities were great
- Excellent value for money. Staff were friendly but intrusive….super breakfast!
Located 10 miles south of the historical city of Bath, Orchardleigh House is a Victorian stately home with an island church, an 18-hole golf course, free on-site parking and free WiFi access in the dining area. The property is 13.4 miles from The Roman Baths and the iconic Bath Abbey.With a distinctive design, each spacious room includes a TV and satellite channels and tea/coffee making facilities. Featuring a bath or a shower, the en suite bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. Guests can enjoy the lake and garden view from the room.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room with a snooker table. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and horse riding.Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily at the on-site Orchardleigh Restaurant. Offering a full bar, it also serves a Carvery every Sunday lunchtime.Bristol city is a 47-minute drive away and Mendip Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is 40 minutes’ journey by car. Bristol Airport is 24 miles away. Longleat Safari Park is 7.8 miles away from property.
- the grandeur. we had a lovely room overlooking the grounds. as a special offer it was exceptional value. Very friendly owners/ housekeeper and looked after us.
- Everything ! The honesty bar is such a lovely idea to for a beautiful home this is unheard of before !
- Totally exceeded our expectations room and property so grand real treat
- Excellent hotel, set in beautiful grounds loved everything, would recommend to anyone, especially if you are looking for a wedding venue, almost worth getting mart again,Lol
Beds were comfy.
The venue itself is beautiful, food was great.
The prices are clearly high because of the venue itself not the rooms.
The George at Nunney
One of our top picks in Frome.Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, The George at Nunney is located in Frome in the region of Somerset, just 12 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bristol is 19 miles from The George at Nunney, and Weston-super-Mare is 28 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 19 miles away.
Nice people, lovely place, excellent breakfast, comfy room. Nice pub downstaits.
Some pleasant (to us) local morning mooing going on.
A lovely village with lots to see – well worth a visit.
- The breakfast was outstanding! So much choice but the all day breakfast is amazing. Rooms are cosy and beds are lovely and comfy! Staff can’t do enough for you! The reception/bar area is so cosy!
- The room was nice and spacious and the food in the restaurant was lovely.
- Lovely little cottage – fully equipped kitchen, comfy lounge, plenty of channels on tv and WiFi. Breakfast was great.
- The surrounding area, the castle and church. The food in the restaurant food was lovely, service was slow
- Nice people, lovely place, excellent breakfast, comfy room. Nice pub downstaits.
The Bath Arms Wetherspoon
Located 4.3 miles from Longleat Safari Park in Warminster, The Bath Arms Wetherspoon features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Extremely large room with wet room for disability customers, super clean & amazingly quiet considering the room was at the front by the main road – Staff were friendly & nothing was too much trouble
- Just stayed the one night. Comfortable bed nice room and bathroom. Can’t remember much as we had a heavy night, so did not try the breakfast.
- The staff, especially Amy, were excellent. The cleaners were very efficient. The prices in the Bar and Restaurant were very good.
We really liked the bedroom which was large and attractive, BUT the bathroom literally stank of drains. The smell was so bad that I dreaded using it. Bad drains I imagine, but this experience really spoilt the stay.
Despite asking for a quiet room, we were on the road and had a lot of noise from traffic and from people hanging around the pub at night.
- Family room was very large, beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was lovely. Morning staff were lovely and very friendly. Food was good too.
The George Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The George Inn offers accommodations in Warminster. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bath is 17 miles from The George Inn, and Bristol is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 27 miles from The George Inn.
- Nice environment, friendly staff, nice rooms…more importantly nice wine!
- Staff were courteous food was tasty and breakfast very good,we had 2 children with us and the room was very large, kids loved the bunk beds, they were also kept occupied with the games in the bar and the ducks on the stream
Bed was very comfy. Host was very welcoming.
Great breakfast – good choice of Full English or just porridge.
- Was honestly a lovely place, good food, friendly staff
- The manager was very engaging on arrival and interested in the rally we were involved in
The Old Bell
The Old Bell is located in Warminster, just 14 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bristol is 25 miles from The Old Bell, and Salisbury is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 26 miles from The Old Bell.
- Breakfast was exceptional and staff were pleasent and helpful
- Great location for the surrounding activities such as Longleat safaris park. The staff were friendly and accommodating. Food was good for the price. Rooms were tidy and clean. Parking was secure and easily accessible.
Value for money, free car parking.
Comfortable room. Excellent breakfast.
- Staff were very friendly, helpful and welcoming, nothing was too much. Provided a fan to help with heat.
The staff were incredibly helpful, very friendly and welcoming! The bed was comfortable and the room and ensuite clean. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, and they were warm and inviting.
We had initially had an issue where my room would not be available, but they made alternative arrangements and even offered to drive me to my meeting!
As soon as a room becane available, they phoned me straight away, and apologised so sincerely for the inconvenience. Nothing is too much for their customers. The service was incomparable.
The George Inn & Plaine
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The George Inn & Plaine offers accommodations in Norton Saint Philip. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bath is 6 miles from The George Inn & Plaine, and Bristol is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 17 miles from The George Inn & Plaine.
- Great views and superb location. The pub had such an authentic feel and was great fun to stay in!
- Extra comfy bed excellent breakfast olds world charm
- One of the oldest inns in England it was an amazing experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful although bordering on the over familiar. Fantastic that all the meals could be made gluten free and Wadworth’s 6X Gold beer is gluten free. The scallops and chorizo starter was very disappointing, but the cod in GF beer batter main was delicious. The Monmouth room was quirky, spacious, steeped in history, and the bedding was clean and luxurious.
- Fantastic,will definitely recommend to anyone,prices for food a bit pricey but well worth that bit extra,breakfast is exceptional and is a must have,all staff really friendly and couldn’t do enough,can’t wait to stay again,
- The George Inn is a beautiful old pub with really nice accommodation. We have stayed twice and the old part of the accommodation is very characteristic but very comfortable and the new part is far more modern but also very comfortable. The pub is beautiful with big open fires and amazing Tudor feel. The meal I felt was a bit overpriced but all round very nice stay!
Top Hotels In Frome Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Frome Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Frome Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Frome Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!