10 Best Hotels To Stay In Frome Saint Quinton Dorset – Top Hotel Reviews
Frome Saint Quinton Dorset is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Frome Saint Quinton Dorset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Frome Saint Quinton Dorset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Frome Saint Quinton Dorset. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Frome Saint Quinton Dorset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Frome Saint Quinton Dorset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Frome Saint Quinton Dorset:
George Albert Hotel and Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, George Albert Hotel offers accommodations in Frome Saint Quinton, just 30 miles from Bournemouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Weymouth is 15 miles from George Albert Hotel, and Poole is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Very clean and comfortable good staff all food excellent breakfast and dinner. I would recommend this hotel.
- Friendly staff, superb restaurant serving amazing food, the whole stay was a very happy experience. I look forward to further visits and would highly recommend it.
The food is actually pretty good, and evening meals are particularly so.
I always enjoy my freshly-cooked breakfast.
Staff are forever at your elbow, seeking to help.
Rooms are always scrupulously clean.
This is the third or fourth time I’ve stayed there, and the beds never disappoint in comfort.
They still keep a cask beer on tap, going against the fashion of everything homogenized and super-cold.
- Comfortable bed, very good shower, warm towels, good breakfast.
- The food was excellent. The worst problems were the smell of drains in the Reception area and no view from bedroom window.
The Chetnole Inn
The Chetnole Inn is located in Chetnole, 19 miles from Weymouth and 28 miles from Poole. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Taunton is 25 miles from The Chetnole Inn, and Wells is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 32 miles from The Chetnole Inn.
- Lovely staff, delicious food, and comfortable, clean room.
- the home made granola as part of the breakfast was brilliant. The staff /owners were really friendly. The room was lovely and the beds were comfy. The beer in the bar was kept well!!
- We were made to feel welcome on arrival and were shown to our room. Although we were the only guests staying at the inn, we were well looked after with a discreet level of care and attention. The breakfast was great – the eggs royale / benedict was the best I had tasted for a long while and my partners full english breakfast was from local produce. The room was comfy and spacious. We didn’t eat at the inn for dinner as we had already made plans but would do so if we returned on another occassion.
- The very friendly service provided by Maria and Simon was execellent. Very convenient both for Sherborne Castle and Stockbridge Farm Barn. A quiet location in a lovely little village. The breakfasts and the snack we had were very good indeed. Would highly recommend this B&B.
- Welcome and friendly staff. Good sized room. Room facilities well thought out. Real coffee for example no packets of instant coffee here. Charming location.
The Acorn Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Acorn Inn offers accommodations in Evershot. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the bowling alley. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at the inn. The inn also provides bike rental. Weymouth is 17 miles from The Acorn Inn, and Poole is 29 miles from the property. Bournemouth Airport is 34 miles away.
- The stay was a delight. Good facilities, terrific staff and excellent food.
- The hotel is an old coaching inn with loads of history, would have been good to have seen more. The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially in the restaurant, nothing is too much trouble. The food was of good quality,they use local suppliers and it is beautifully presented. The hotel is trying to be green which is great. The village is lovely and everyone we met was friendly. There is an excellent Bakery which supplies the hotel and a wonderful village shop. Patrons can use the spa facilities at their sister hotel, just across the road. There is a skittles alley at the rear of the property!
- Due to a double-booking at The Acorn, we were offered a room at the Summer Lodge. It’s difficult to respond accurately to the questions, therefore. However, we found the experience most pleasurable and were received with courtesy and consideration at all times.
- Members of staff at the reception desk charming and very helpful.
- The atmosphere was wonderful. From our arrival to departure we felt comfortable and nothing was too much trouble. Our hosts and their staff were delightful. We ate in the restaurant each night and the food was excellent. Breakfast was also we’ll done. Cannot wait to go back!
Wessex Royale Hotel
The Wessex Royale is a delightful Georgian hotel with an excellent location in the center of Dorchester. It has free Wi-Fi and a restaurant.All rooms have premium digital TV channels, free Wi-Fi and modern private bathrooms with a bathtub and shower.The Wessex Royale is ideal for a relaxing break. The hotel was built in 1756 and its classic features include fireplaces, paneling and a magnificent grand staircase.The restaurant is fully refurbished and air conditioned. It is open each evening and serves traditional and exciting new dishes and several wines. The fantastic residents’ lounge has comfortable chairs, a warm and cozy fire and drinks.
- Fairly newly refurbished and decoration is very good. Staff very friendly which is always a bonus. Restaurant meal and breakfast worth staying in for! The car park is at the rear of the hotel and not obvious how to find it but, once you do, it is small but takes quite a number of cars if parked properly.
Staff went that extra mile to mKe our stay enjoyable
Complimentary newspaper was a great touch
- The beds were really comfy loved them, food excellent
- Good welcome. Nice staff. Good food. Great location.
- We did not have the breakfast as we were still full from our meal we enjoyed the night before
The Duchess of Cornwall
One of our top picks in Dorchester.Located in Dorchester, 26 miles from Bournemouth, The Duchess of Cornwall features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.Weymouth is 7 miles from The Duchess of Cornwall, and Poole is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Very pleasant place to stay, room spacious and comfortable, good facilities, tasty breakfast
The “WOW” factor of the bedroom and bathroom.. roll top bath !!!!! Wonderful !We were celebrating our Golden Wedding Anniversary….can’t think of a better place…Staff very helpful and friendly..especially Katie..our lovely waitress..always a smile , and made us feel welcome.The wonderful quality of everything in the hotel..nothing was done on the cheap !!
We will definitely come back for another visit!!Thank you everyone!!
- The room was lovely and the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast had a lovely selection and the full English was cooked to perfection and tasted amazing. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Great service. Friendly staff. Good food,well presented.
- Lovely room, with great view. very comfortable. Loved all the memorabillia. Good location for the shops. Plenty of parking.
Summer Lodge Hotel
Summer Lodge Hotel is located in Evershot, just 17 miles from Weymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Poole is 29 miles from Summer Lodge Hotel, and Taunton is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 34 miles from Summer Lodge Hotel.
- We had an amazing stay, the food was amazing and the staff was lovely. I highly recommend this place.
- Without exception the staff were excellent, anticipating every need and giving service to a very high standard – we felt pampered!
- This was our third visit to Summer Lodge as we love it so much. The staff are brilliant, the food is fantastic and our bedroom was very comfortable with everything you could need, and more. We were very near the stairs and I thought it might be noisy in the mornings but no, we didn’t hear a thing. We loved the spa and pool and the gardens are lovely although this was not the time of year to sit out.
- We have visited other Red Carnation hotels previously and this one more than lived up to our expectations. Lovely food, decor and surroundings and extremely pleasant and helpful staff. Highly recommended.
- Will definitely be back. My husband and I had a fantastical time! Extremely welcoming for same-sex couples!
Globe & Crown – RelaxInnz
One of our top picks in Yeovil.Located in the market town of Yeovil, on the southern borders of Somerset, The Globe & Crown is centrally located for exploring Somerset and Devon.The traditional English bar serves beverages and snacks, and there is also a peaceful canopied garden area. The restaurant offers a varied menu and hearty cooked breakfasts.Globe & Crown offers comfortable rooms with private bathrooms and tea/coffee facilities. Rooms also feature a work desk and hairdryer, and all are elegantly decorated.The hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Sherborne Castle, and Montacute House is only 5 miles away. The hotel can arrange golf breaks.
- The staff was really friendly towards me and my daughter while I was sorting out my room with a member staff another member staff was talking away to my daughter and made her feel welcome
- The location at the top of the town. Quiet room down a side street with a lovely comfortable bed. We didn’t eat at the hotel as we were meeting friends elsewhere. Parking.
- I stayed here last year and it was a bit ropey to be fair. But, I think there’s New owners because check in was much easier, there’s new bathrooms, it was really clean, there was new mattresses on the beds which were really comfy and the WiFi was good. Great value for money and only 100 yards from the high street.
- Hotel room was very clean. Staff were very pleasant and attentive. Food was well priced.
- This hotel is absolutely central to the town centre , free parking , budget prices , good value for money .
The Greyhound Wetherspoon
One of our top picks in Bridport.The Greyhound Wetherspoon is located in Bridport, just 16 miles from Weymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Taunton is 25 miles from The Greyhound Wetherspoon, and Dorchester is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 29 miles from The Greyhound Wetherspoon.
- The location was great, right in the centre, not too far from the car park, a short taxi ride to west bay…..Board Church Town…..brilliant location was very impressed to be somewhere famous….
- Very convenient location, friendly & responsive staff, reasonable value.
Bed was lovely, room was very clean.
Plenty of tea making facilities
- Clean modern room, comfy bed. Extremely quiet even though we were facing the street and was above a pub couldn’t hear a thing!
- Plenty of coffee. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manor Hotel offers accommodations in Yeovil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find room service at the property.Weymouth is 24 miles from Manor Hotel, and Taunton is 21 miles away. Bristol Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- The Hotel is clean and the building nice. Plenty of parking.
- I absolutely loved my stay and slept in a 4 poster bed
- Room was really pleasant, loved the old fashioned traditional feel.
- Not a lot. The mattress far too high and felt in danger of rolling off. The duvet was so thick that it was unusable in non arctic conditions.
- The food was very good, the waitress staff were helpful and polite.
The Junction Hotel by Marston’s Inns
One of our top picks in Dorchester.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Junction Hotel by Marston’s Inns offers accommodations in Dorchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bournemouth is 24 miles from The Junction Dorchester, and Weymouth is 7 miles away. Bournemouth Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The room was down stair and being away from the inn was good.
- Nice large room, comfy bed, great breakfast, friendly staff
- Food was good, although limited choice for breakfast.
- Our room was a converted old horse stables and had very high lofted ceilings which had been done well giving a larger than normal room. The room was across the car park from the hotel which was convenient but away from any noise. The food was excellent from breakfast, all through the day and in the evening. So good that we ate all our meals there instead of our usual stroll into town. A bonus was the wonderful Marston draught beers.
- Exceptionally supportive staff team who despite a heavy workload were considerate on all levels.
Top Hotels In Frome Saint Quinton Dorset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Frome Saint Quinton Dorset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Frome Saint Quinton Dorset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Frome Saint Quinton Dorset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!