10 Best Hotels To Stay In Frittenden Kent – Top Hotel Reviews
Frittenden Kent is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Frittenden Kent. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Frittenden Kent. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Frittenden Kent. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Frittenden Kent right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Frittenden Kent with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Frittenden Kent:
Weald of Kent Golf Course and Hotel
Located in Headcorn, 21 miles from Canterbury, Weald of Kent Golf Course and Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Southend-on-Sea is 25 miles from Weald of Kent Golf Course and Hotel, and Hastings is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 27 miles from the property.
My husband and I both loved staying at this location. We stayed in one of the suite rooms it was extremely comfortable and spotlessly clean Room service was quick and the food was lovely.
We will be returning
- We visit this property regularly, therefore we like everything as usual
- Rooms smelt lovely and clean nice looking golf course and club house
- Very basic room, it was clean and tidy overlooking 9th hole. Bed was comfortable and room was nice and warm. Staff friendly and helpful.
- The hotel was very clean. My evening meal in the clubhouse restraunt,,ok I only ordered ham egg and chips but it was excellent. The breakfast was also excellent in the morning I had the full English..
- My husband and I both loved staying at this location. We stayed in one of the suite rooms it was extremely comfortable and spotlessly clean Room service was quick and the food was lovely.
The George Hotel & Brasserie, Cranbrook
One of our top picks in Cranbrook.In a historic 14th-century building, this beautiful boutique hotel houses 12 unique and individually designed rooms, offering a stunning blend of stylish contemporary design and beautiful original period features.The hotel is one of Cranbrook’s most historic landmark buildings and originally dates back as far as the 1300s. Today, it has been transformed into a unique boutique hotel. A selection of elegant and luxurious rooms are available, with a choice of beautiful period opulence with modern comforts and facilities, or sleek stylish contemporary design with ultramodern features and amenities.The masterful blend of old and new extends to every aspect of the hotel and brasserie, from the accommodations and the facilities to the regularly changing menu.
- A nice character hotel in a great location, – good breakfast and evening meal was reasonably priced, well presented and well cooked. no complaints except for long wait to check out.
- Very pleasant stay. Good food and helpful staff. Will be back.
- MENU was very good..choice for breakfast was good…..Cleanliness in the room was very good. Staff informal but very helpful and polite.
- Ottima colazione. Staff molto gentile e collaborativo. Very helpful.
Excellent cooked breakfasts
Quirky rooms full of character.
The Chequers Inn
The Chequers Inn offers accommodations in Smarden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Canterbury is 19 miles from The Chequers Inn, and Southend-on-Sea is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Food excellent they even specially catered for a vegan. Rooms lovely. We really enjoyed our stay here.
- The beds were so comfy, the room so clean, the food excellent.
Lovely owner’s, brilliant place and great bread fast
- I stayed in one of the outside rooms and it was lovely, really comfortable bed and a beautiful room. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. The food was very good.
- Great staff very polite and welcoming . Room was excellent we stayed in guinevere and it was lovely . Food was very nice we had a 3 course meal which was brilliant they also had a murder mystery night which we joined in with and that was excellent . Breakfast was lovely and all cooked fresh and plenty to choose from. All set in a lovely little village which is very picturesque stunning place to stay . Will definitely be staying again and would highly recommend.
The Goudhurst Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The Goudhurst Inn offers accommodations in Goudhurst, just 29 miles from Canterbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Eastbourne is 25 miles from The Goudhurst Inn, and Croydon is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 28 miles from The Goudhurst Inn.
The room was big and very clean. The breakfast is really good as well as the restaurant (we had diner twice at the Inn) and the prices are not expensive for what we had. The pub and the restaurant are very pleasant. The staff is very very kind.
The Inn is very well situated to visit the surroundings
- We celebrated my mother’s 85th birthday and the staff, the food, the service and the accommodation were superb.
Excellent sunday special on the food and room!
The food was very nice and the suite room very big and spacious.
The TV in the room was huge and comes with full sky!
- This was amazing lovely stay. Defo recommend! Great food, service and the room was incredible. 5 star stay.
- Excellent value for money, great large comfy bed in a large well appointed room.
- The room was big and very clean. The breakfast is really good as well as the restaurant (we had diner twice at the Inn) and the prices are not expensive for what we had. The pub and the restaurant are very pleasant. The staff is very very kind.
The Star And Eagle Hotel
Once an ancient monastery, The Star and Eagle Hotel dates back to the 14th Century. It offers charming accommodations in the Kent countryside, a 20-minute drive from Royal Tunbridge Wells.Much of the old stonework is still visible throughout the building, and guests can admire the exposed brickwork, wooden beams, and an open log fire while dining in the restaurant.A wide-ranging menu is available, including tapas, seafood and meat, and there are vegetarian options to choose from. Guests can also dine outdoors, with picturesque views of the surrounding Kentish Weald.Rooms at The Star and Eagle have carpeted floors, sitting areas and TVs. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building, and free private parking is available on site.Situated just 3 miles from the A21 highway, the hotel is a 35-minute drive from the historic coastal town of Hastings. Maidstone is just a 25-minute ride by car.
- Very beautiful medieval building next to church . Very good rooms .
- The hotel and room was beautiful. The food in the hotel restaurant was excellent along with the service. Considering renewing our wedding vows there on a future date.
- Friendly staff nothing was too much trouble , bed very comfy
- Staff were excellent, especially Sam, who went out of her way to makes things more comfortable for us and our 14-month-old.
- Very nice location, great for country walks, spectacular scenery. Good standard of food.
Little Silver Country Hotel
The proprietors, management and staff at this hotel ensure that the attention to detail will make your stay a memorable one.The Little Silver Country Hotel is large enough to meet both individual and corporate needs, yet small enough to guarantee personal attention in an environment that blends modern facilities with traditional comfort.Tenterden’s premier hotel, Little Silver is just 20 minutes away from the freeway and boasts an established conference and wedding venue set in its own landscaped gardens, which can accommodate up to 120 guests.
- The decor, the ambience and the helpful staff. Everything was spotless
- Great little hotel with lovely staff. Very cosy relaxing atmosphere
- Staff were friendly and really helpful. The room was spotless. The bed was lovely and comfortable and the spa bath was lovely
- Stayed here a few times , great value, clean friendly with excellent staff
- Very obliging, efficient and helpful staff. Excellent food.
Who’d A Thought It
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Who’d A Thought It offers accommodations in Lenham, just 18 miles from Canterbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Southend-on-Sea is 23 miles from Who’d A Thought It, and Hastings is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 25 miles from Who’d A Thought It.
- Food was outstanding staff lovely and very friendly
- Quirky and fun, spotless Rooms good food excellent staff
- The hotel is al ovally place with separate rooms the rooms are all new and well equipped. The restaurant and bar. their is plenty of parking and their is wifi in each room the new bathrooms are in great shape and either have a spa bath or hot tub.
- Wi Fi went down on one night and short power cuts but not the Hotels fault so would be mean to blame them
- the power shower very good service and friendly staff
Royal Oak Hotel
Located in Hawkhurst, 29 miles from Canterbury, Royal Oak Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Eastbourne is 22 miles from Royal Oak Hotel, and Hastings is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Food very good and well presented. Staff very polite and friendly.
- The food was great Friday steak night not had such a great bit of steak in a long time
- Food looked good, kitchen was closing only offered to cook the sausages and mash next day no eggs in the fried breakfast
- The staff were friendly and gave me £20 off without me asking, because the heating wasn’t working in the breakfast room. The breakfast was good although it was so cold in the room it was hard to enjoy.
- Parking on site. Good food. Able to open windows and turn off radiators easily. Plenty of hot water and space to move around.
The White Lion
The White Lion is located in Tenterden, just 22 miles from Canterbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Eastbourne is 27 miles from The White Lion, and Hastings is 15 miles away. London Southend Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Very good quirky comfortable boutique hotel. The management contacted us before our stay to advise that they were having a kitchen refurb so the catering would be limited, so they advised us what alternatives were available locally. We were very impressed with the heads up they had given us. Everything worked out well for us.
- Friendly staff, rooms were spacious ,comfortable and well presented.
- The food was very good, both dinner and breakfast. The room was nicely furnished and the bed comfortable. The staff very friendly and helpful.
- The continental breakfast was lovely but my husband upgraded to a full English breakfast and it was huge! He was very happy! Bang in the middle of Tenterden high Street so position was perfect and free parking was a bonus!
Coffee machine in room! Great breakfast with warm croissants and pains au chocolate.
Excellent food in the restaurant.
The Woolpack Hotel
The Woolpack Hotel offers accommodations in Tenterden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find room service at the property.Canterbury is 22 miles from The Woolpack Hotel, and Eastbourne is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 35 miles from The Woolpack Hotel.
- Super comfy bed, great decor, great food and beer. There was live music on Friday night which was great fun. Also, got a drink on the house as we were staying at the hotel – brilliant!
- The staff fantastic, bed super comfy, breakfast amazing
- Friendly Staff , nice old building , great location
- Old world charm of the building. Friendly and helpful staff. Good value for money. Location.
- Central location, friendly and welcoming staff, tasty food, spotlessly clean. We enjoyed our stay in the hotel which was an old building full of charm and character. We would definitely book again.
Top Hotels In Frittenden Kent Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Frittenden Kent to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Frittenden Kent but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Frittenden Kent. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!