10 Best Hotels To Stay In Frigiliana Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Frigiliana Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Frigiliana Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Frigiliana Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Frigiliana Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Frigiliana Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Frigiliana Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Frigiliana Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Almazara
One of our top picks in Frigiliana.Hotel Rural Almazara is located in the hills above Nerja, on Andalucía’s Costa del Sol. It is a country-style hotel offering rooms with a private terrace and fantastic sea views.The Almazara´s outdoor pool is free for guests, while the indoor pool and hot tub can be reserved privately for a supplement. There is also a lounge with a TV and library.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food and has a terrace with views of the sea and the mountains. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.All air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Almazara are decorated in a rustic style with earthenware tiles and wooden beams. They also have a TV and WiFi connection.The Almazara Hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from Nerja, where you can find the Balcón de Europa viewpoint. The Nerja Caves are a 10-minute drive away.
- Lovely little hotel, excellent service, dinner and breakfast yummy!
- A great place for a short or long stay with pool and close to the most beautiful town in Spain. Food was exceptional and generous.
Some wooden elements and the bathroom might leave the impression that it’s a luxury hotel.
They have the best photographer …
- the building is very pretty, rural decoration country style. Very cozy. Our room had a little veranda. The hotel was very clean
- Good pricing for the area and easy access by car to many of the beaches and towns.
Hotel Villa Frigiliana
Offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, Hotel Villa Frigiliana is set 650 feet from the picturesque Andalusian village of Frigiliana. This hotel features rooms with balconies and mountain views.Each bright air-conditioned room comes with a TV and free safe. The private bathroom has free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free WiFi is available.You can enjoy a drink in the bar, or on the terrace, and there is also a shared lounge. Hotel Villa Frigiliana offers a 24-hour front desk, car rental services, tour desk, and airport shuttle for an extra charge. Free WiFi is available in all public areas.Set on the edge of Sierra de Tejeda Nature Reserve, Frigiliana has an ideal setting for hiking. The beaches around Nerja can be reached within 15 minutes by car, and Málaga is approximately 34 mi from the hotel.
- Frigiliana is a very cosy, picturesque Andalusian village, worth the visit, although it is quite touristic and thus sometimes you may end up paying more for what is worth. Yet, given the prime location of the hotel facing the old / historic part of town, it is on the right spot. The staff was very helpful in pointing out the top places to eat (some expensive, some not), etc. Absolutely correct! As the visit was during 2nd half of September, there were less tourists. Driving to/from Nerja town is about 15 minutes. Not sure if the same driving time during July/August (peak of tourist season). Nerja Caves are at short driving distance too (truly worth the visit). Breakfast was varied and plentiful, with a nicely decorated breakfast room. We stayed 4 nights.
- Great value hotel, in the best position with easy access to the public parking just 20 metres away that costs just €10 a day. Plenty of bars and restaurants in easy walking distance.
- Percectly located friendly staff. Swimming pool not open dhring our stay was big disappontment. But the big question…Wkuld we bokk again? As resounding Yes.?
- Very close to the bus station, around 50m walking. Easy to access the town and have good view to see whole town from the balcony of hotel!
- Great place, specially for couples. We had an amazing view of Frigiliana from our small private balcony which was amazing!! Would definitely recommend for a romantic weekend getaway!
Hotel Nerja Club & Spa
One of our top picks in Nerja.Hotel Nerja Club is located in a quiet area of Nerja, 12 minutes’ walk from the town center. It offers an outdoor pool and a sun terrace. There is also a spa area featuring a pool with jets and a hot tub.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Nerja Club feature modern décor. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and there is a bar. The hotel offers live music and a weekly flamenco show.Guests enjoy a free daily session at spa and the hotel is just 0.6 mi from the beach and town center. Hotel Nerja Club offers a free Wi-fi area.
- The rooms were very nice and the staff were excellent, very friendly.
- A convenient place to stop for a one night stay. good pool. Managed to book a massage on short notice. Therapist was an Osteopath which was a bonus.
- Conveniently located. Extremely good Breakfast. Evening Buffet very good. Room cleaned regularly. Friendly staff. Anything required was expedited immediately.
The pool area was nice. Very clean and tidy. Plenty of sun beds available at all times which was great.
The rooms were clean.
Air conditioning was good also.
There was a decent size fridge in the room as well.
The balcony was lovely overlooking the pool area.
- Breakfast was very good, parking available, hot tub looked good but didn’t have the time to use it myself
Hotel Toboso Chaparil
One of our top picks in Nerja.Hotel Toboso Chaparil is just 1,000 feet from Nerja’s Torrecilla Beach, and a 5-minute walk from the famous Balcony of Europe Viewpoint. It offers an outdoor swimming pool.Each functional room at the Jimesol includes air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a balcony.Nerja is about 31 mi from Málaga, on the Costa del Sol. This characteristic Andalusian town has narrow streets full of shops and tapas bars, just a short walk from the Toboso Chaparil .The Jimesol’s restaurant serves a breakfast and dinner buffet. Local specialties include cod omelet and other fresh fish dishes.
- The staff was excellent, friendly and very helpful, I would definitely come back with my family.
- Great and helpful staff, excellent location and breakfast was delicious. Staff was very accommodating and helpful with sick child.
- The breakfast was OK, the TV options too. That’s all really. The location was convenient.
- Comfortable bed clean room and bathroom, gets no better than that.
- Friendly staff, spotlessly clean and convenient location
MB Boutique Hotel – Adults Only
Located 650 feet from Torrecilla Beach in Nerja, MB Boutique Hotel- Adults Only offers a business center and free WiFi throughout the property. Rooms are air-conditioned and feature a free safe and pillow menu, as well as a mini-bar.MB Boutique Hotel also offers free access to a rooftop chill-out terrace, featuring Balinese beds, two large hot tubs, music, and snacks.Each room at this adults-only property has a flat-screen TV with international channels, and a coffee machine with a selection of tea and coffee. Bathrooms include a bath or rain shower with touchscreen controls. A hairdryer, bathrobes and free toiletries are also provided. The included breakfast is served in the cafeteria.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and a free ironing service is available. An airport shuttle service can be organized for an extra cost.Torrecilla Beach is 650 feet from MB Boutique Hotel – Adults Only, and the famous Balcon de Europa Viewpoint is 10 minutes’ walk away. A wide range of restaurants, bars, and attractions are available within 650 feet of the property, including Tutti Frutti Square. Malaga Airport is only a 40 minutes drive away.
- The balcony, the cleanliness, the personal welcome, the electronic water meter.
- Warm welcome by staff and beautiful roof terrace with several jacuzzis and sunbeds for relaxation. Room was upgraded with a balcony.
- Amazing big room , very clean , with everything we needed . Staff were wonderful.
- I loved the layout of the hotel and the location was perfevt the area was central but very quiet at night . It was very clean and all the staff were friendly
We got an upgrade to a Junior Suite and it was fabulous. Puts to shame many 4* hotels
We had a huge tub with a large TV on the opposite wall
A humongous TV opposite the bed
Modern techy design with relaxing lighting
Tablet with all kind of recommendations
Very pleased by the recomended restaurant
Nice hot tubs on the roof with comfy beds to lounge in the sun / shade
After check-out they still let us stay on the terrace til evening
One of our top picks in Nerja.Set in the center of Nerja, just 1,300 feet from Burriana Beach, Villa Flamenca offers air-conditioned rooms, an outdoor swimming pool and a rooftop terrace with sunbeds and a hot tub. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Most rooms at Villa Flamenca has a private balcony, satellite TV, safe and mini-bar. Rooms offer a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a restaurant offering buffet breakfast and dinner. Villa Flamenca features a snack bar next to the swimming pool and another bar next to the reception area. Guests can benefits from a gym and a sauna-hammam is available at the sun terrace for a surcharge.The famous Balcón de Europa view point in Nerja is 0.6 mi away. Tourist information, car rental and paid airport transfer are offered at the hotel. Malaga Airport is 43 mi away.
- The hotel was spotless and the staff were extremely helpful.
- Super comfy bed. Many choices at breakfast, although the coffee was not good. Free music show and great happy hour.
- Location was close to the beach and a 20 min walk to the main town. The front desk staff were amazingly helpful!
- We thought the staff were very welcoming, extremely efficient & helpful, both on reception & in the restaurant & bars. The hotel was pristinely maintained on a daily basis. The food was also excellent with many choices both morning & evening.
Food was excellent .
Great location for Burriana Beach and Nerja town.
Could not fault the staff, they were friendly and helpful.
One of our top picks in Nerja.Bajamar is set in the heart of Nerja, near the Balcón de Europa viewpoint. It is 1,950 feet from Salón Beach, and has a rooftop swimming pool.The hotel has a roof terrace, with a pool and sun loungers. It offers wonderful views of the sea and mountains.Rooms at the Bajamar are air-conditioned and comfortable. They are all exterior, with natural light and views. Each room comes with TV and a hairdryer, and a safe is available for a surcharge.The hotel is just a short walk from all of Nerja’s sights. This town has the characteristic white buildings of Andalusia. Free public parking is available nearby.
- THE BEDS WERE HARD. IT IS GETTING A LITTLE SHABBY. COULD DO WITH SOME COMFIER BEDS, BUT OVERALL NOT BAD FOR THE PRICE. GOOD LOCATION. QUIET BUT IT WAS NOVEMBER. STAFF WERE LOVELY
- King size bed. Very friendly staff, clean. Perfect location.
- Everything was perfect clean tidy lovely staff food and drink for nothing (cheap) thank you
- Location was far enough from the tourists and noise at the Balcon but close enough to the beach and the Balcon as an easy 5-10 minute walk. If you want to be nearer the regular townsfolk this is a great spot. The restaurants recommended by the staff were excellent. It was a quiet neighborhood. We slept well and ate at the cafe downstairs twice. There are also nearby spots with good croissants,etc. We also grabbed some fruit for easy snack at the supermarket down the street. We enjoyed having a small balcony with two chairs and a table for relaxing== and for drying our wet bathing suits. The receptionist gave us towels for the beach.
- The staff where so friendly & helpful.. We really enjoyed our stay here & will def be back.
Hotel Puerta del Mar
One of our best sellers in Nerja! Hotel Puerta del Mar is located in a quiet pedestrianized street next to the famous Balcón de Europa in Nerja, and just 350 feet from the beach. It has a rooftop saltwater pool and offers free WiFi throughout.All air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Puerta del Mar come with a flat-screen satellite TV and a free safe. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a private balcony.The hotel sun terrace has loungers and offers sea and mountain views. There is also a courtyard in the middle of the building and a TV lounge.Staff at the 24-hour reception can arrange car hire or an airport transfer. Parking is available nearby for an additional charge.An ancient network of caves with cave paintings is 1.9 mi from the hotel. Málaga Airport is a 45-minute drive away, and a shuttle can be arranged for an extra cost.
- Location downtown and very convenient to restaurants and shore. Good value for dollars
- this hotel is perfect for a visit to nerja the position of the hotel is spot on the staff are excellant and the breakfast is great
Friendly and helpful staff. Absolutely spotless. 1 min walk from the Balcon. Good size rooms with comfy beds.
There was a lovely terrace on the roof top and staff had no issues with us bringing a pizza up. Even provided plastic cups as there is no glass allowed which is understandable.
- Lovely hotel situated very close to the beach and many restaurants. Room was well equipped and one of the few bathrooms where there was good venting from the steam of the shower.
- Excellent hotel, spotless, friendly staff and superb location
One of our top picks in Nerja.The Andalusian-style villas and apartments at Nerja Villas-Capistrano are surrounded by gardens and swimming pools. All accommodations includes free WiFi.The Capistrano has large gardens, with tennis and paddle tennis courts. It also has an onsite mini-market, and offers bicycle hire.The Nerja Villas-Capistrano apartments and villas all have kitchens with fridge, hob and coffee- and tea-making facilities. They also come with satellite TV.The Capistrano’s restaurant offers a range of Spanish and international dishes. There is also a bar.There is a local bus service to the town center and the beach. The Nerja Caves and the Balcón de Europa viewpoint are just 5 minutes’ drive away. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- Check in and out was very quick and straightforward. Reception Staff were friendly. Huge apartments clean and with all modern cons set among beautiful trees and plants. We had a lovely 2 storey terrace with ours. Swimming pool area was really nice with a snack bar and restaurant there. Small mini mart on the complex. Huge supermarkets in 5 min walking distance.
- The apartment was lovely with everything we needed ,washing machine ,kitchen .pull out bed.aircon, a lovely little garden with patio and table and chairs .is is a little far from town but there’s a bus for a euro.and a taxi back from town cost 6 to 8 euro..we had a car so it simplifies everything. The super market is a few minutes walk away and thats excellent.I recommend it totally for relaxation. Enjoy if your thinking of going..the only thing that got me was if I walked to the beach well its a serious workout walking the hillswell that gave me a thirst cheers everyone ..
- Great villa, had everything we needed. Well equiped, clean and spacious. Swimming pool was nice. Very nice staff that guided us to the apartment and gave us tips about the best beaches and Nerja.
- The area was beautiful, and the facilities in the complex and the staff was wonderful. The town of Nerja was amazing and I would totally recommend a visit to this area of Spain.
- Location was good about 15/20 min walk into town and beach. It is a hilly area so it is a workout but worth it. Accommodation was excellent has all mos cons, lovely terrace and WiFi for kids was a bonus
One of our top picks in Nerja.Located on Nerja’s seafront, Perla Marina offers fantastic sea views from its 2 outdoor pools and café. Its air-conditioned rooms come with satellite TV.The rooms at Perla Marina feature tiled floors and simple décor. All have a private bathroom and many also have a balcony with sea views. There is also a safe, available for an additional cost.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. There is also a café with a charming seaside terrace.You can walk to Nerja’s famous Balcón de Europa Viewpoint in under 15 minutes. Málaga Airport is 34 mi away.
- The room was large and very comfortable, this is the fourth time we’ve been to the Perla Marina and we will be asking for this room next time. It is ideally situated for a nice walk into the town centre and excellent restaurants. We will be going back as soon as possible.
- Met expectations in every way, but nothing special either.
- It’s central location in Nerja and close proximity to the beach…
- The hotel has got 2 outside swimming pools: one on floor -1 right next to the beach, which is actually rather disappointing (small with little surrounding space and crowded; as often pictures on the website turned out to be misleading…) and one on the roof the second hotel building (+5) which is small as well but with much more free space around it and the views are gorgeous (on the sea, the mountains outside the town and the town itself). The location of the hotel is pretty close to the center and the small beach in front of the hotel is pleasant.
- Although breakfast service was busy there was plenty of choice & variety but coffee was awful
Top Hotels In Frigiliana Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Frigiliana Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Frigiliana Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Frigiliana Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!