10 Best Hotels To Stay In Friday Harbor Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Friday Harbor Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Friday Harbor Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Friday Harbor Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Friday Harbor Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Friday Harbor Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Friday Harbor Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Friday Harbor Washington State:
Juniper Lane Guest House
Located in Friday Harbor, 17 miles from Victoria, Juniper Lane Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bellingham is 30 miles from Juniper Lane Guest House, and Sidney is 18 miles from the property. Bellingham International Airport is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Earthbox Inn & Spa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Earthbox Inn & Spa offers accommodations in Friday Harbor.Every room has a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Victoria is 17 miles from Earthbox Inn & Spa, and Bellingham is 29 miles away. Bellingham International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- I liked that the room had a fridge and microwave. And it was clean and well kept. Beautiful room.
- The staff was excellent and couldn’t have been nicer or more accommodating. The salted caramels in the gift shop are well worth the money
- Clean room, pet friendly, awesome pool and jacuzzi.
- Loved all the lavender scented shampoos, lotions, soaps and conditioner. It made it feel spa like. Also, I really liked that there were two chairs in the room for reading. The planted areas really made the Earthbox friendly and pleasant.
- The property was very nice, quaint, nicely landscaped.
Island Inn at 123 West
One of our top picks in Friday Harbor – and a guest favorite.
Located less than a 5-minute walk to Friday Harbor Ferry Terminal, this San Juan Islands inn features free Wi-Fi.Modern furnishings, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom are available in each room at the Island Inn at 123 West.Downtown Friday Harbor shops and cafes are within 700 feet of the Island Inn at 123 West. Whale watching opportunities, as well as kayak and moped rentals, are located nearby.
- The Inn location is awesome. Great view of the harbor. Staff is super helpful.
- Beautiful location. Staff very thoughtful and friendly. Very clean. Rooms were stylish and had everything we needed. Bonus : full size coffee maker in room with amazing coffee. Lots of thoughtful details throughout. Fantastic restaurants within 200 steps in all directions.
- We had one of the windowless Euro rooms, but step out into the common area and a magnificent view is yours. Four rooms share the area, two adjacent and two elsewhere in the building. Don’t be afraid of booking them!
- Great bed, spacious room, great shower, fresh ground coffee in the room.
- Peaceful, beautifully updated and centrally located facility. Very friendly and accommodating staff.
Friday Harbor Suites
This San Juan Island hotel provides spacious suites equipped with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TVs. It serves a daily hot breakfast. San Juan Safaris features whale watching tours and is only an 8-minute walk away.A microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker are available in all suites at Friday Harbor Suites. The large, comfortable suites are decorated with neutral colors and include free Wi-Fi, a fireplace, a work desk, a sofa bed and a sitting area. The suites also feature patios or balconies.Open every day, Mi Casita Mexican Restaurant is located on site at Friday Harbor Suites Best Western. The restaurant features a dinner menu, has a cocktail lounge and opens at 4 pm.Guests at Friday Harbor Suites can relax in the outdoor hot tub or workout in the on-site fitness center. A 24-hour front desk is available. A business center with fax and photocopying services is provided.A free town transportation service is available at Friday Harbor Suites. A free shuttle service is also provided to Friday Harbor Airport, less than a mile away. English Camp is 8 miles away. San Juan Island National Historical Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- Our room was like home. Very comfortable. Staff is very friendly and smiling. Excellent location. We loved it.
- I loved that they had a room available that could accommodate me, my husband, and 4 kids. It’s so nice when we don’t have to book 2 separate rooms!
- Was very clean and quiet. Wonderful staff restaurant was great too
- Plenty of room to stretch out. Loved the idea of a tv in living area and bedroom, Loved the balcony
- I liked the variety. All in all a good breakfast. The eggs were very tasty.
Discovery Inn is located in Friday Harbor, 17 miles from Victoria and 29 miles from Bellingham.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.Sidney is 19 miles from Discovery Inn, and La Conner is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The place was very clean. Staff exceded our expectations. They went out of their way to make sure our stay was special!
- The Discovery Inn is clean and nice. The couple who own it and their manager were great to work with.
- The staff was amazing!! It was a quiet little place! I will be back
- The staff was very friendly. The room was very well-maintained and spotless.
- Room was spacious and recently renovated. Beds were comfortable. Good size fridge. Room rate was very reasonable.
Friday Harbor House
Featuring free WiFi, Friday Harbor House offers accommodations in Friday Harbor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden.There is concierge services at the property.Victoria is 18 miles from Friday Harbor House, and Bellingham is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 28 miles from Friday Harbor House.
- Great location, great staff, nice bar and dining room.
- Customer service was great, very friendly staff and we just loved every minute of our stay.
- Bed comfortable. Standard breakfast free with stay, but could request eggs the way you like them. Staff VERY friendly and helpful with info regarding kayaking, other restaurants, etc. The bartender really knows how to make a good cocktail too!
- The staff was extra friendly and took time to explain the features of our room. We received detailed information about attractions around the island. The complementray Breakfast was simple and excellent!
- The bar, the chemex coffee maker and the set up of the room. My girlfriend and I loved the food in the restraunt and different drinks in the bar.
Bird Rock Hotel
Located a 5 minute walk to the Salish Sea and Friday Harbor, restaurants and San Juan Island, this modern Friday Harbor, Washington hotel provides a free gourmet continental breakfast.Select rooms have a spa bathtub, partial harbor views or a balcony at Bird Rock Hotel. Plush white towels, free Wi-Fi, an iPod docking station a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom are standard in every room.Concierge services help guests to book dinner reservations at close by restaurants on the water. Free use of beach cruiser bicycles is available near the front desk at Hotel Bird Rock.Kayaking rentals at Crystal Seas Kayaking is a 2 minute walk from Bird Rock Hotel. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is 115 miles away.
- Great breakfast. Air conditioning. Comfortable bed. Nice courtyard. Not too far from marina
- Very noisy, bed way too soft, no seating, shower in sleeping area.
- Room was nicely finished and furnished. Location was great.
- Charming hotel, comfortable beds with great linens. Homemade scones and cookies yummy!
- The bed was super. Nice and fluffy. The shower was great. I loved the products such as shower gel, hand lotion. Loved the scones for breakfast .
The Edenwild Boutique Inn
Located in Lopez, 22 miles from Victoria, The Edenwild Boutique Inn features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Bellingham is 25 miles from The Edenwild Boutique Inn, and Port Townsend is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 25 miles from The Edenwild Boutique Inn.
- Each night was great. I slept extremely well; whether it was the comforter, the bed, the ventilation, or just the knowledge I was on an island I don’t know. But it was a very welcome experience.
- The continental style breakfast was lovely! The room was so cozy and really made us feel like we were getting away from the city.
- Beautiful building – attention to detail, very comfortable. We loved the private sitting area we had outside our room. Minutes by foot to several restaurants. Breakfast had limited options, but those were healthful and absolutely delicious. Anthony, the owner, went out of his way to help each guest with whatever questions/needs they had. We loved the Edenwild and plan to go back.
- Really lovely place to stay – very friendly and helpful hosts who went out of their way to make our stay great and a location which really feels like you are getting away from it all.
- Absolutely magical island, first of all. Reminds me of a quaint seaside European village. Just so arty and unique as well as island laid-back. Although I did not visit other SJ islands, the appeal for us was the wonderful calm, serene setting, yet a quick walk to the coffee shop or cafe for lunch or local art store. Hiking, sights, seals, eagles, and whales are there! Oh and hundreds of wild, adorable bunnies, everywhere in the evenings! Feed them a blackberry! Just a slice of heaven, Lopez Island.
Deer Harbor Inn
Offering panoramic harbor views, Deer Harbor Inn is in Deer Harbor, Washington. On the west side of Orcas Island, this inn features an on-site restaurant.The accommodations here provide guests with a cable flat-screen TV, a fireplace, a refrigerator, a coffee machine, and a private bathroom. Select rooms have a balcony and a hot tub.A spacious garden, a terrace, daily maid services, and free parking are all available on site.Orcas Island Ferry Terminal is 7 miles away, Orcas Island Golf Course is 8 miles from the property, and the center of Eastsound is 10 miles from Deer Harbor Inn.
- Very comfortable living conditions. Although we only stayed one night, the Pond Cottage would be suitable for a much longer stay, featuring a full kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a large living room and dining room. Also featured a large deck area with hot tub and a playground area for little kiddos! We did enjoy a fabulous dinner at the restaurant on premises.
- What a hidden gem! Cozy, rustic room with super comfortable bed. Delicious restaurant on site with incredible views of the water (and a family of deer!) Private and quiet – we’ll be back!
- We rented a car from Island Rental and drove to Deer Harbor Inn. The room was lovely and each day someone slipped in and straightened up after us. The bed was amazing. I wish these beds could be at Beach Haven. We were greeted by the forest animals, deer and rabbit, each morning which was delightful.
- Bed was comfortable and night was silent, good to sleep.
- Beautiful setting! Great view from room! Lovely surrounding area!
Outlook Inn on Orcas Island
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Outlook Inn on Orcas Island offers accommodations in Eastsound. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Victoria is 28 miles from Outlook Inn on Orcas Island, and Bellingham is 20 miles away. Bellingham International Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable! The bathroom had a heated floor and towel rack. There was a shower and a separate bathtub with jets. We loved the fireplace and the gorgeous view. We ate at the restaurant and the food was exceptional. We loved all the shops, restaurants, bars, historical museum and grocery store, all within walking distance. Exploring the island was lots of fun! We can’t wait to go back!
- The rooms are lovely, the bathroom was a bit small in our room but otherwise OK. We had everything we needed. We asked for more coffee and towels and got them immediately. Staff was great. Breakfast is amazing. Dinner was great. Great location in Eastsound.
- The room was very nice and the bed really comfortable.
- Quiet. Easy to find. Close to restaurants and has it’s own on the premesis.
- Room 45: Awesome view, great toiletries, nice tub, wonderful comfy huge king bed, yummy in-room coffee, great restaurant, delicious caramel treats, comfy sofa, fridge, bar sink, microwave, dishes, etc., shower was awesome, deck, room was huge! The location was awesome, walking distance to the entire Eastsound downtown area.
Top Hotels In Friday Harbor Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Friday Harbor Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Friday Harbor Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Friday Harbor Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!