10 Best Hotels To Stay In Frías de Albarracín Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Frías de Albarracín Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Frías de Albarracín Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Frías de Albarracín Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Frías de Albarracín Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Frías de Albarracín Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Frías de Albarracín Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Frías De Albarracín Aragon:
Hotel Torres de Albarracin
Hotel Torres de Albarracin offers accommodations in Torres de Albarracín. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Teruel is 23 miles from Hotel Torres Albarracin, and Albarracín is 5 miles away.
- The village of Torres de Albarracin is non-touristy and the hotel/ bar is the focal point for the locals and it was a pleasure to wine & dine with them. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Cheap and cheerful, good value for money, friendly staff. Cold glasses for beer 👍🏼
- People were very nice. When we arrived we were starved and they cooked for us, even it was late.
Trato del personal
Se puede repetir el desayuno
Entorno del hotel.
- La atención del personal excelente.El menú excepcional con comida de la tierra y de una excelente calidad-precio.La habitación muy confortable y correcta.Si alguna vez volvemos a la zona,desde luego que volveremos a alojarnos en el mismo sitio. ¡Muchas gracias a todo el personal!
Hotel El Castellar
Hotel El Castellar is located in Moscardón, just 23 miles from Teruel.Each room comes with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Albarracín is 7 miles from Hotel El Castellar, and Camarena de la Sierra is 29 miles away.
- Excelente relación calidad-precio. Un lugar apartado del ruido, en un pueblecito encantador rodeado de rutas interesantes para visitar y con calefacción. La propietaria es encantadora y se asegura de que te sientas como en casa. El mejor hotel rural de la zona y pueblos de alrededores.
croissanes buenos,las camas lo peor. Excesivamente alejado. No podias llegar a
ningún sitio a pie,salvo a la plaza mayor del pueblo donde no había nada,abso-
- paz relax y tranquilidad. Buena relación calidad precio
- La amabilidad de Corine, su propietaria y como te lo facilita todo.
- La atención recibida, la habitación con vistas, la tranquilidad que hemos tenido y buen restaurante para cena y desayuno.
Hotel Abuelo Rullo
Set in the Albarracín Mountains of Aragón, Abuelo Rullo Hotel was built in a traditional house from the 16th century. Offering free Wi-Fi, it was restored and decorated by local experts and surrounded by pure Spanish nature.With the traditional combination of wood and stone and colorful rustic décor, this friendly hotel features comfortable rooms with a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped private bathroom and a beautiful mountain view.Hotel Abuelo Rullo also offers a relaxing library with a fireplace, a spacious lounge, and a restaurant where you can enjoy buffet breakfast and exquisite Spanish gastronomy.The hotel is a 30-minute drive away from Albarracín Town, declared a Historic National Monument by UNESCO, and 28 miles from Teruel.
- The owner was exceedingly friendly, gave us excellent tourism advice, the room was nice, clean and comfortable and the breakfast was good.
- We were the only guests on a Sunday. The restaurant was normally closed, but the owner made a delicious ‘a la carte’ dinner only for the two of us. Very friendly and helpfull owners
- La comida excelente, la habitacion extraordinaria…
En general me ha gustado todo, son muy amables, el trato es muy familiar.
La comida muy buena y la limpieza perfecta. Sin duda, es un lugar muy aconsejable.
- La ubicación está en un sitio perfecto para desconectar y cerca de las zonas de interés para visitar
Situated in the center of the charming historical village of Albarracín, this hotel is set in a beautiful old palace, and boasts a private swimming pool.Enjoy a relaxing stay in the bright, simple rooms at the Hotel Albarracín. Admire the original rustic features, such as ceramic floors and wood ceilings.Wander down to the well-preserved center of the city, where you will find cathedrals and palaces.You can spend the day in the lovely, unspoiled landscape, including the nearby mountains, or drive to nearby Teruel.The swimming pool at the Albarracín offers the perfect way to cool off in the heat.At night, sample local cooking at the Hotel Albarracíns restaurant. You can also ask for dinner recommendations at the 24-hour reception desk.
- The view from the room was overlooking the town was excellent. Unfortunately my wife suffered a fall in the town and suffered a broken leg. The staff were very helpful in getting her in and out of the hotel.
The hotel is set in the old town, so easy to walk around and see the sights
The receptionists were fantastic and extremely helpful
- Good location and nice view from bedroom. Big Room.
- The location of the hotel is excellent. Despite everything, the stay was pleasant.
Excellent hotel in a prime position, breakfast,lunch and supper all very good and reasonably priced.
Small room was small but the view from balcony incredible.
One of our top picks in Albarracín.Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Hotel Arabia is located in Albarracín in the region of Aragon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Teruel is 18 miles from Hotel Arabia, and Camarena de la Sierra is 28 miles from the property.
- Vey comfortable and excellent location. Just outside the city walls so you have the ease of being able to park nearby but the added benefit of being able to step right in to the old part of town. The room was very comfortable and the staff was nice and accommodating. We love that it was in an old seminary building. Our only concern was so many doors being open to the outside at all hours which seems like it could be a security issue. We traveled with our two dogs and there was no issue having them with us there. The room was large enough that we felt fine leaving in them in the room while we wandered the city.
- Beautifully converted convent. Great location with public parking nearby and the option to park in the secure hotel parking opposite. Our bedroom was very spacious with lovely views of the town and a large and well appointed bathroom. Huge thick walls and an effective heating system meant it was also warm which was much appreciated as the evenings in Albarracin were quite chilly. The hotel is built into the side of a steep hill and has several entrances and good lifts which saved us a climb up to the town. The accommodation was on a par with several Paradors I have stayed in. The staff were all friendly and very helpful.
- The position of the hotel, with carpark across the road.
- The location. Very convenient for the locality, nice modern bathroom, comfortable bed, splendid views. Friendly, attentive staff.
- Spacious room in traditional style. Near the old town. Once you know where it is, parking quite convenient.
Hotel Mesón del Gallo
Hotel Mesón del Gallo is located in Albarracín, 18 miles from Teruel and 28 miles from Camarena de la Sierra.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bronchales is 10 miles from Hotel Mesón del Gallo, and Peralejos de las Truchas is 28 miles from the property.
- We loved this little hotel. Super cozy, and a great value. It was freezing cold, while we were there, but the room was very comfy. We loved the hike up to the village, so for us the location was perfect, and easy to find parking near by, very convenient.
- The opportunity to stay in accommodation that was very old but had been sympathetically and superbly renovated to a very high standard. The perfect location to explore Albarracin and ease of parking.
- This was one of the nicest little hotels we stayed in! The room was very pretty and comfortable and the 3Euro breakfast very good! We booked for two nights but decided to stay longer, it was so good!
- Excellent location on the main street in this gorgeous small town and a lovely old building. Beds were large and extremely comfortable. Do allow time to explore the town and nearby valley where vultures roost on the cliffs.
Lovely clean room with good space. Despite the cold the room was lovely and warm and the shower water always hot.
View from the room was spectacular looking up to the town and across the park and river gorge.
Hotel Doña Blanca
One of our top picks in Albarracín.Located in Albarracín in the region of Aragon, 18 miles from Teruel, Hotel Doña Blanca features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camarena de la Sierra is 28 miles from Hotel Doña Blanca, and Bronchales is 11 miles away.
- Located within walking distance of Albaracin, this Hotel is ideally placed and has parking available for all guests at no extra charge which is great in this busy tourist spot.
- the room was cozy and comfortable. the light on the ceiling above the headboard is a nice touch! the staff are very helpful also. it’s less than a 5 minute walk to a grocery store and a restaurant (haven’t tried this one though) and to a nice bar, molino del gato (must try!). you also get a free bottle of wine when you go to meson del gallo restaurant if you stay in this hotel (wine was really good). the room that we stayed in has the view of the muralla. it’s a great view just sitting in thw balcony at night and also when having breakfast. i wish we could have stayed longer than 2 days. would stay this place if i find myself in albarracin again.
- We had two chairs and a small table in room for two people. There was also a small balcony with a table and two chairs. The bed was comfortable. The area was quiet at night. The room had a mini bar.
- Really nice room which appeared newly renovated. Spacious and comfortable and the old town was easily accessible by foot.
- Extremely kind staff, cleanness and comfortable room
Hospederia El Batan
Located in Tramacastilla, 25 miles from Teruel, Hospederia El Batan features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Albarracín is 6 miles from Hospederia El Batan, and Bronchales is 6 miles away.
The excellent location, very quiet and surrounded by nature.
The food at the restaurant was very special.
Las habitaciones fuera del edificio principal
La cocina es de primerísimo nivel.
La calefacción está en el suelo (pies calientes todo el tiempo)
Sebastián y su personal son lo mejor del hotel.
Los precios son más que razonables.
- Todo perfecto, desde el momento en que llegamos. Estamos deseando volver. Trato con el personal estupendo, cena en el restaurante ideal, de 10, y por último las habitaciones cómodas y recién remodeladas con mucho encanto. Enhorabuena a todo el personal de El Batán!!!
- La habitación con unas vistas espectaculares a la montaña nevada. Los espacios sociales modernos y acogedores a un tiempo. El desayuno atento y personalizado. El formidable servicio de restaurante gestionado con vocación y profesionalidad por Sebastián evidenciando su merecidísimo reconocimiento por las prestigiosas guías Repsol y Michelín (una estrella desde 2013).
- The excellent location, very quiet and surrounded by nature.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Albanuracín offers accommodations in Albarracín, just 18 miles from Teruel.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Camarena de la Sierra is 28 miles from Hotel Albanuracín, and Bronchales is 10 miles away.
- Most romantic location in 30+ years of travel. Be aware you park outside and walk to town center, but that’s essential to the charm.
- Traveling in low season, have the whole hotel to our own
- Everything from staff to room there was even a sawing kit!. The views were amazing,beautiful. A nice large room, which we could choose which one we wanted. Not realising we should have given half an hour before arriving the poor hotel manager rushed up to meet us. Would love to go back, the views are superb
- Perfect location with a breathtaking view on medieval town and next to the old castle walls. The lady manager was very welcoming and kindly provided us with delicious breakfast earlier the regular time. The room was very clean and comfortable, and bathroom was brand new.
- The lady in the reception was extremely helpful. She found us in the parking lot, and showed us the way to the hotel. The view from the room was amazing. Breakfast very delicios. The village itself is unique.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Valdevecar offers accommodations in Albarracín, just 18 miles from Teruel. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Camarena de la Sierra is 28 miles from Hotel Valdevecar, and Bronchales is 10 miles from the property.
- Es muy calentito y confortable. pero para mí no cuesta más de 45 euros.
- Un hotelito chiquitito y muy acogedor ,,super limpio y el personal super amable ,seguro q repetiremosy en breve
- Habitación limpia y silenciosa, cama cómoda y atención muy amable por parte del personal.
- Todo fue redondo. Muy limpio. Un tracto perfecto. Este hotel es aconsejable y seguro que volveremos.
- Detalle de habitación calentita…..la cama muy cómoda. Es un establecimiento de muy nueva construcción… Todo genial.
Top Hotels In Frías De Albarracín Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Frías de Albarracín Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Frías de Albarracín Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Frías de Albarracín Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!