10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fresno California – Top Hotel Reviews
Fresno California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fresno California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fresno California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fresno California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fresno California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fresno California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fresno California:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark
One of our best sellers in Fresno! This hotel is a 5 minute drive from the Fresno Art Museum. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast.La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark features a 42-inch plasma-screen TV and MP3 docking stations in every guest room. DVD players and ergonomic work stations are also included.Guests can use the gym or the outdoor hot tub at the Fresno La Quinta Inn. A business center is also available at this pet-friendly hotel.California State University Fresno is a 10 minute drive from the La Quinta Inn. Yosemite National Park is about a one hour drive from the hotel.
- Central Fresno, easy access to downtown, shopping & entertainment.
- The location was good, lots of restaurants nearby, clean room, great bed, so slept well! Good breakfast.
- Superfast check-in and professional staff. Have stayed at this particular hotel 3-4 times now and have been pleased each time. There is easy access to the major thoroughfares to nearby restaurants and freeway access, and very quiet.
- Friendly staff, easy parking, clean rooms, accessible location.
- Executive Suite was very comfortable for three people and a small dog. Staff was friendly and extremely responsive to requests.
Wyndham Garden Fresno Airport
One of our top picks in Fresno.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Wyndham Garden Fresno Airport is located in Fresno. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Selma is 15 miles from Wyndham Garden Fresno Airport, and Madera is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 0.6 miles from Wyndham Garden Fresno Airport.
- THE INDOOR JACUZZI – THE BED WAS EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE AND I LOVED THE PILLOWS SO MUCH I ASKED ABOUT PURCHASING ONEE.
- Front desk clerk was extremely friendly and helpful. Made my day to arrive and have a energetic friendly person get me set after a frustrating day of airport travel!! Beds were terrifically comfortable along with the pillows. I would stay again and probably will next winter for similar quick trip.
- Comfy accommodations! Friendly and professional staff.
Close to airport for overnight stay before early flight.
Staff did their best to handle large groups that were registering at the time I arrived.
- Blow dryer did not work, water in toilet ran the entire time. Called front dear several times no assistance
La Quinta Inn Fresno Yosemite
One of our best sellers in Fresno! Featuring a free hot breakfast, this hotel is just one mile from Club One Casino. Rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is featured in every room at La Quinta Inn Fresno Yosemite. A coffee machine and ironing facilities are provided.Waffles are featured at the Fresno Yosemite La Quinta Inn’s free breakfast. Hot and cold cereal, bread and muffins, fresh fruit, coffee, and juice are also available.An outdoor pool is included at the hotel. A fitness center is also on site for guest use.Roeding Park is a 10 minute drive from the La Quinta. William Saroyan Theater is less than a 15 minute walk away.
- I liked the size of the room, and the quality of the room.
- Room was clean, shower was powerful and hot, TV was good, comfy beds.
- The front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. The contact with the desk was very relaxed and very quick and efficient! Thanks!
- No eggs at this site. Beds were comfortable and clean.
- The room was a nice size, the beds extremely comfortable and the fact that our rabbit could stay and could be accommodated for free. We visit our grandchildren in Clovis and this is close by.
One of our top picks in Fresno.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Piccadilly Inn Shaw offers accommodations in Fresno. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Selma is 21 miles from Piccadilly Inn Shaw, and Madera is 16 miles away. Yosemite Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The rooms were huge and clean. Also the breakfast was great. Speady checkin- check out. Great location! Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Nice lobby and free breakfast. Friendly/helpful front desk.
- Staff extremely helpful and friendly! Very pleasant environment.
- I loved the location. The main reason we decided to stay was because it was right across the street from The Annex Kitchen. It was also pretty clean. It had an American Horror Story season 5 feel to it that made it interesting.
- The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was very good.
Best Western Village Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Village Inn is located in Fresno, just 17 miles from Selma.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Yosemite Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Best breakfast in industry. Quiet room. Accept prepaid debit cards. Was happy with overall stay
- We had Luke warm water not hot and our bathroom sink faucet was dripping instead of pouring out with water, the maintenance crew I guess doesn’t work late so they offered to change rooms but we declined since we were already unpacked and since we were only staying till the morning we just dealt with it but I’m assuming the cleaning personnel should of reported it to maintenance prior to renting out the room… but fjf the price I guess you get what you pay for.. Room was clean, no complaints there, breakfast is good for being free…
The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was one of the best I have had from a hotel. It included waffles, eggs, breakfast burritos, oatmeal, yogurt, sausages, bacon, and more. They even had almond/soy milk available which was nice as we don’t drink cows milk.
The shower also was nice it had great water pressure (usually you barely have a stream coming from hotel showers). The rooms were located inside of halls with a locked front access door so it felt a little more secure. The staff was friendly. The a/c unit worked well.
- Clean, warm and comfortable room for one or two, excellent members of staff and very welcome refreshments whilst waiting in reception area.
- The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA is 15 minutes’ drive from Fresno Yosemite International Airport and 1 hours’ drive to Yosemite National Park. Complimentary WiFi is offered in all rooms.Cable TV, tea and coffee-making facilities and an en suite bathroom are provided in all rooms at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA.A complimentary continental breakfast is offered daily at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA. Guests’ can use the on-site fitness centre.California State University is 10 minutes’ drive from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA. Shopping at River Park is 0.9 miles away. Forestiere Underground Gardens is 6.8 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable. The man at check in upgraded my room. The remodeled interior is nice.
- Everything was great! Nice room. Super breakfast.
- Breakfast was good and plenty of breakfast selections.
- The room is very good, beds are big. Breakfast is also very good.
- Room was updated and clean. Good location. Good breakfast.
Days Inn Yosemite Area
One of our top picks in Fresno.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Days Inn Yosemite Area offers accommodations in Fresno.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Selma is 20 miles from Days Inn Yosemite Area, and Madera is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The desk clerk Hannah T was very accommodating and personable. Actually took a legitimate interest in our comfort while staying at the Days Inn. The room was incredible for the money huge TV and totally remodeled.
- The room was really clean. I didn’t feel uncomfortable as i do in carpeted hotel rooms.
- Bed was comfortable, and everything was very clean with amenities and nice décor. The staff are very courteous, kind and professional, namely Stephanie, Veronica and house keeping.
- This was a heat hotel. Clean, beds were great pillows were great. Price was great. Breakfast was great. Thank you Veronica, Hannah T, Diana , Aubrey, and Hannah C.
- The room was very clean and the curtains super dark.
University Square Hotel
One of our best sellers in Fresno! Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, University Square Hotel is located in Fresno, just 18 miles from Selma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Yosemite Airport is 3.1 miles away.
Powdered eggs! Lol. Yep they are!
The sausage was not fully cooked
& one morning they put corn dogs
out for breakfast meat. Cool aid for
Orange juice & the potatoes sucked
Too! Pretty weak full breakfast.
- The staff was friendly and the mattresses were comfortable. The rooms are amply sized
- Just I wanted have a nice time with my family, but the installation and service was horrible.
- The room was spacious, had coffee maker, microwave and small fridge.
- It’s close to Hwy and it’s in the centeral of Fresno.
- Powdered eggs! Lol. Yep they are!
Summerfield Inn Fresno Yosemite
One of our top picks in Fresno.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Summerfield Inn Fresno Yosemite offers accommodations in Fresno.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Selma is 20 miles from Summerfield Inn Fresno Yosemite, and Madera is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- We were very plessed with finding this little gem.
- Over all view was ok. Could use some TLC but staff was amazing.
- The service was good but the rooms were too plain for the price.
- Beds were fairly comfortable. The shower was really hot with good pressure.
Rooms were renovated and clean. There is a coin laundry available.
Breakfast was ok but the room is tiny.
Quality Inn Fresno Airport
Quality Inn Fresno Airport is located in Fresno, just 15 miles from Selma.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Yosemite Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Excellent customer service. The gal at the front desk was very helpful, with maps and directions. If it wasn’t for the staff, i would probably have left to go next door to the “Picadilly”
- Beds were more comfortable than expected for a cheap motel.
- The staff are very friendly and accommodating. We were able to get a play pen, not a crib like we wanted, but there was no padding so the baby couldn’t sleep there. The beds are very comfortable and the place is usually quiet. The free, and extra when we asked, amenities are nice.
- The best costumer service! Betty and Angel where so kind very helpful and did anything to make sure we where happy!
Clean and very close to the airport.
Perfect for one night!
Top Hotels In Fresno California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fresno California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fresno California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fresno California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!