10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fresnedo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Fresnedo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fresnedo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fresnedo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fresnedo Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fresnedo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fresnedo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fresnedo Asturias:
La Casona de Rey
Set in the Asturian countryside 5 minutes’ drive from Belmonte, La Casona de Rey features an on-site restaurant serving Asturian cuisine, and large grounds with terraces and a children’s playground.Offering views of the surroundings, the heated rooms come with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is also available.Breakfast is included for all guests and is made using local produce. The hotel’s restaurant serves dishes made using animals bred at the property.Somiedo Nature Reserve is 45 minutes’ drive away. Oviedo and the Asturian Coast can both be reached in a 30-minute drive.In summer, guests can swim in the river Pigüeña, which can be accessed from the property.
The staff were super friendly despite speaking no English. As usual, we muddled thru OK!
We also liked the fact that this is a working Bar in a working area of Spain – very nice atmosphere
- The hotel is in a beautiful location. Staff members are very friendly and the hotel is very clean.
- El trato de los propietarios, la limpieza, el desayuno y el restaurante
- La verdad que todo espectacular, y la comida riquísima.
- Los dueños eran muy agradables y te ofrecen todo tipo de comodidades
- The staff were super friendly despite speaking no English. As usual, we muddled thru OK!
Hotel las Cruces
Located in the heart of Asturias, the hotel ‘s location is ideal for those who enjoy the great outdoors or those who just want to get away from it all.Located in the charming town of Belmonte de Miranda, the modern hotel is surrounded by lush countryside. Hotel las Cruces is just a few miles from the natural park of Somiedo, where you can partake in a wide range of activities in the mountains where you can experience stunning natural settings.The natural park is home to Europe’s largest communities of brown bears and stags, the beautiful upland lakes are ideal for walking and cycling. The comfortable hotel is fully-equipped for an educational visit or a fun-packed holiday for the whole family.
- Era la primera vez que estaba y para repetir un trato exquisito tanto de los empleados como el dueño
- Muy buen desayuno, habitacion cómoda y limpia, personal agradable
- La limpieza, y simpatía del personal. Y el desayuno espectacular!
La atención, el agrado y simpatía de sus empleados.
Y sobre todo la confianza de su gerente.
Los desayunos y comida son excelentes.
- La atención del personal que a pesar de estar sobrepasados, nos atendieron con una enorme amabilidad.
Gran Hotel Rural Cela
Located on the south side of the Somiedo nature reserve, classified as a biosphere reserve by UNESCO, the hotel offers style and elegance accompanied by great views of the stunning surroundings.You can arrange excursions around the reserve with the hotel, as well as activities like walking, bike tours, horseback riding, etc.At the hotel you can try traditional Asturian dishes like ‘fabada’, savoy cabbage hot pot (pota de berzas), grilled mountain goat, and locally hunted meat.
- Manager and staff were super attentive. Restaurant on site is very good and scenery lovely.
- The rooms are beautiful! Most rooms have an amazing view on the town of Belmonte. Little detail I really liked was the beautiful lighting on the wooden ceiling. The town itself is a cute little town and great to have a stroll around… Amazing location in the middle of nature. The breakfast was perfect too. Fresh tortillas, pastries, bread and more.
Friendly owners, staff, great location, great food, very hospitable, welcoming
Spacious room, good amenities.
I will definitely return again very soon for another 4 or 5 days.
It will be like home away from home,
- Todo, estuvimos en la habitación con jacuzzi y muy bien, también la comida y sobre todo destacar el trato del personal, que fue inmejorable y tuvieron unos detalles fuera de lo común.
La atencion de Roberto, para lo que quieras está a tu disposicion y atento a todo.
La comida del restaurante
Hotel Rural Calzada Romana
Set among mountains in Belmonte de Miranda, Hotel Rural Calzada Romana features an on-site restaurant. It offers free WiFi in public areas and air-conditioned rooms.All rooms come with a TV and a seating area. They each have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast will be served at the Gran Hotel Rural Cela, 250 feet from the property. The hotel organizes activities in the Somiedo Natural Park.Oviedo can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while Gijón is an hour’s drive away.
- the owner of the hotel is so kind and friendly! You feel like a king and a queen
Friendly, Comfortable, good restaurant, great buffet breakfast with fruit, fabulous location for exploring mountains.
I’ll definitely stay again for longer.
- Room is clean, good size and well equipped. Owner is very friendly. Breakfast is quite good, as well as dinner menu. Town is small, but very good for trekking and to drive around Asturias. Easy parking in the streets around.
- El desayuno espectacular, de los mejores que he tomado de los que van incluidos en el precio. El balcón de la habitación, que daba al rio. El personal muy amable y atento.
- La habitación limpia y calentita, la cama muy cómoda y el desayuno buffet expectacular. Mi perrin estuvo muy contento. El dueño Roberto super amable y muy atento. De 10 todo.
La Posada de Rus
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and garden, as well as a restaurant, La Posada de Rus is located in Míllara. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.La Posada de Rus has a terrace. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Cudillero is 31 miles from La Posada de Rus, while Pola de Somiedo is 27 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 28 miles away.
- El lugar es una maravilla. Los dueños son muy amables y te cuidan durante toda la estancia. Es un sitio al que volveré seguro.
El hotel tiene mucho encanto y da gusto desconectar así.
El personal se desvive por que lo tengas todo a tu gusto.
- El lugar, el concepto de hotel y el servicio por parte de los dueños
- Nos encanto todo!!! La habitacion perfecta, la cama comodisima, todo muy limpio y la atencion excepcional! Nos trataron como si fuesemos de la familia , fueron unos dias estupendos y seguro q volveremos!
- La amabilidad de todos; Jesus, Lorena y sus hijos nos hicieron sentir como en casa y la cena preparada al instante con cosas de la huerta incomparable. La ubicación fantastica y la equipación de la casa es de lujo…
La Figal de Xugabolos,
La Figal de Xugabolos, features barbecue facilities, garden, a terrace and bar in Salas. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, free shuttle service and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.At the hotel, the rooms have a balcony with a mountain view. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, some accommodations at La Figal de Xugabolos also feature a garden view. All guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play ping pong at La Figal de Xugabolos, and the area is popular for cycling and hiking.Oviedo is 30 miles from the hotel, while Avilés is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 20 miles from La Figal de Xugabolos.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Restaurante Casa Pipo
Located in the Valley of Tuña, Hotel Restaurante Casa Pipo features free Wi-Fi, free parking and a restaurant with traditional Asturian meals, such as Fabada stew.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and work desk. Some rooms’ bathrooms feature a hydromassage bath.The hotel offers a tour desk. Guests can visit a black ceramic workshop in Llamas del Mouro and the Gold Museum in Navelgas in less than 30 minutes’ drive away.It is only 50 minutes’ drive from Oviedo, and Asturias Airport is 27 mi from the property.
Been here several times. Love the peace and quiet and the Spanish feel of the village.
The staff are first class, the food is of a good quality, the rooms are clean and modern.
Great value and a must for walkers and guys like us, touring Spain on motorbikes.
- Room, friendly staff, very good food, peaceful location.
- Second time around at this place and it didn’t disappoint. Staff were very helpful and attentive. Evening meal great value and it was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was plentiful and the owner provided a packed lunch for us when we left.
I can’t rate this property high enough, its basic in a Spanish sort of way, charming inside and out in a small village location. It has an on site bar which the locals frequent and a restaurant that serve excellent Spanish food, the family that run the hotel don’t speak English, which adds to the charm.
Be aware, the village is isolated and there are no shops of any description.
- Staff looked after us really well, despite a huge moto-cross event happening in the village that weekend
- Been here several times. Love the peace and quiet and the Spanish feel of the village.
Castillo De Valdés Salas
Spectacular hotel located in a medieval castle, in Salas an extremely peaceful town in central Asturias.Located between Oviedo and Luarca, an hour and a half from beaches and not far from Somiedo Nature Park; this hotel offers guests rural peace and quiet in a magical and romantic medieval setting of a castle, accompanied by excellent Asturian gastronomy.
- Great location in center of the small town. Easy to find. Great staff. Old building with lots of character, built into the old town wall.
- Fantastic location, great restaurant right across the street, historical building, nice rooms.
- A warm welcome on arrival. This is a wonderful place to stay with so much character.
- A beautiful historic building but with all “mod cons”, centrally located in the heart of town. the staff were excellent & obliging. An excellent selection for breakfast served in the restaurant overlooking a beautiful courtyard.
- We enjoyed the character of the building and the breakfast was superb.
Hotel Casa Sueño
Hotel Casa Sueño is located in Salas and features a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a bar. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room includes a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Hotel Casa Sueño has certain rooms with mountain views, and the rooms include a patio.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Avilés is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Cudillero is 24 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Albergue La Campa
Located in Salas, in a building dating from 19th century, Albergue La Campa is an accommodations aimed at pilgrims. It provides a terrace and guestrooms with free WiFi. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The property has a restaurant.Each room has a shared bathroom.à la carte and vegetarian breakfast options are available daily at the inn.Speaking French, Dutch, German and English, staff are willing to help at any time of the day at the reception.Oviedo is 21 mi from Albergue La Campa, while Avilés is 20 mi away. Asturias Airport is 16 mi from the property.
Nikolas was awesome, super welcoming
And speaks English. Although the cook was off for a very rare day the hostel normally serves healthy fresh vegetarian food which is on its own rare and very welcome. Super cute facilities, great location, and nikolas was always available to answer questions or grab more beers, he even let us use his computer for over an hour. Great experience.
- Private room with bunk beds only, shared bathrooms only accessible through the dormitory. It’s an albergue and would only cost a few euros more to get a hotel or pension.
- The quality of the food was amazing! The camraderi over dinner was a true highlight of our Camino Primitivo journey. We stayed in the king room, which had a gorgeous view of the mountains.
- Amazingly tastefull healthy vegetarian dinner and breakfast.One of the best food on my Camino so far.
Warm welcome from owner Nicholas, who was thoughtful and cheerful. We had a private room with windows facing the countryside, shared bath was no problem. Dinner was extraordinary!
Town of Salas was super charming!!
- Nikolas was awesome, super welcoming
Top Hotels In Fresnedo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fresnedo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fresnedo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fresnedo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!