10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fresneda de la Sierra Tirón Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fresneda de la Sierra Tirón Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fresneda de la Sierra Tirón Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fresneda de la Sierra Tirón Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fresneda de la Sierra Tirón Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fresneda de la Sierra Tirón Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fresneda de la Sierra Tirón Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fresneda De La Sierra Tirón Castile And Leon:
Hotel Pura Vida
Located in the small village of Valgañon, Hotel Pura Vida S.C. offers stylish rooms with views of the surrounding mountains. It also features a buffet restaurant and free WiFi.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a safe. There is a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Hotel Pura Vida S.C. features a garden and BBQ facilities. You will find an on-site snack bar with a terrace. Guests can also enjoy a message.You can go skiing, cycling, and horse riding in the surrounding area. Bike rental is available at the property. Burgos and Logroño are both within a 1-hour drive of the hotel. Soria is 93 mi away.
- The hotel was very nice/updated and the staff was amazing. They provided great places to eat and recommendations on the various wineries. Breakfast was great!
- Fabulous. The hosts. The breakfast. The views. The room. Everything
- Really beautiful small hotel in village setting. Comfortable and quiet home to return to after touring in La Rioja.
- Superb staff. Incredibly friendly and welcoming ensuring we had absolutely everything we needed. Breakfast was fabulous, delicious, huge and many choices. Town was charming. Decor was lovely. Super comfortable and large beds. Highly recommended and will absolutely return if we get the opportunity.
- Absolutely beautiful! Our hosts were so friendly and treated us like family.
Hotel San Antón Abad
Set along the Camino de Santiago, Hotel San Antón Abad is former hospital for pilgrims built in 1377. It preserves its original design featuring classic furniture and tastefully decorated rooms.A daily breakfast, included in the room rate, is served in the cafeteria. The restaurant offers a set menu consisting of 6 starters and 6 main dishes to choose from. Game, seasonal products and local produce are served.Featuring stone walls with archways and beamed ceilings, the San Antón de Abad hotel offers a 24-hour reception where tourist information can be provided. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas, and there is a computer available as well.The rooms evoke a historic atmosphere, and each is decorated differently. They have views of the valley, heating and a flat-screen TV. Suites have a separate seating area.Located in Villafranca Montes de Oca, this hotel is 22 mi away from Burgos.
- Very nice hotel off the noisy highway. Spacious room.
- Lovely building. Interesting furnishings. Palatial room with balcony.
- Have always stayed here when walking the Camino. This was my fourth time here and it is a great place to stay and relax after a hot dusty walk of 15 miles. Food is great too. And breakfast is included which is a plus. If you like cultural history, this place has a ton of it. You are staying in a former medieval hospital for pilgrims of the Middle Ages.
- Exceptional service and facility. Gorgeous and terrific value!
- Comfortable beds, beautiful views, cozy furnishings and many Wonderful corners of the hotel to relax in, delicious meals, very friendly and helpful staff.
La Aldea Encantada
This charming, rustic property is over 100 years old and offers bright, cozy rooms. La Aldea Encantada has a peaceful setting in the Riojilla Burgalesa region and features a restaurant.Each heated room at La Aldea Encantada has beamed ceilings and attractive, colorful décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel restaurant serves a range of Riojan cuisine and homemade dishes. Guests can make use of the Encantada’s hot tub and a Quiromassage service is also available.Guests can enjoy a vineyard tour including wine-tasting. At the start of November the property organizes seasonal events such as mushroom picking and grape harvesting.Set in the village of Quintanilla del Monte and surrounded by mountains, the hotel is less than an hour’s drive from Valdezcaray Ski Resort. Ski storage is offered at the Aldea. Burgos and Logroño are within 37 mi of the hotel. Vitoria can be reached in an hour by car.
- Living /dining room and fireplace were very nice
- The hosts were wonderful. The room was comfortable and clean. Well worth the 10 minute walk from the path or they will pick you up. One of my favorite Camino stops so far.
- The staff was very accommodating. The rooms were charming and clean,, and dinner was very good.
- Lovely Casa Rurale with welcoming staff and a home cooked dinner. Good shower!
- The very warm welcome we received and the delocious food cooked for us.
Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda
This historic hotel is housed in the former San Francisco Convent, in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this restored property features impressive architecture.Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda is into 3 sections: the church, the workshop-museum and the hotel area. All rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The restaurant is located in the Parador de Santo Domingo, 1,300 feet away. It serves traditional dishes from La Rioja, and the wine list features many good local wines. Breakfast is also served here.The countryside around the hotel is great for hiking, and you can play golf nearby. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 8.1 mi away.
- The service in the bar was exceptional and very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good.
- This is one of two paradores in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. The parador does not have parking so we asked reception about it. We were able to park nearby (a few yards away) although parking was tight. On the other side of the circle (roundabout) across from the parador, following the sign for the other parador, we saw plenty of parking. This parador is very charming. No having a restaurant maybe inconvenient for some, but there’s plenty of eateries on that same street. This may be helpful for pilgrims doing “El Camino” we also saw there’s a laundry facility not far from the parador.
- As a pilgrim, it was very nice to have a private room with all of the amenities of a fancy hotel for one night.
- Common spaces. All reasonably grand. Two comfortable chairs for reading.
- Close to Camino de Santiago. Quiet and enjoyed the historical atmosphere of the former monastery.
Hotel A Santiago
Offering an outdoor pool, a garden, a terrace and free Wi-Fi in public areas, Hotel A Santiago is located in Belorado. Santo Domingo de la Calzada is a 13 mi away.All bright rooms at A Santiago have a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Some rooms have a hydromassage shower.Guests also have access to Albergue A Santiago, located in front of the hotel, and to the shared kitchenette equipped with a microwave, fridge and kitchenware.You will find a restaurant and a bar on site, where you can get packed lunches. There is also a drinks vending machine and a mini market.Other on-site facilities include a games room and a shared lounge.Surrounded by nature, Hotel A Santiago is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and cycling. The property offers free parking for bicycles. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 50 minutes’ drive away and Burgos is 29 mi from the property.
- It was the first location walking into town on Camino. It had a pool to soak sore legs in. Good on premises.
- Love the clean, fresh smelling, newly renovated hotel and friendly staff! I will recommend to anyone staying!
- Good value right on the Camino just as you enter Belorado. We had both dinner and breakfast here and enjoyed both meals. Service very good.
- Very clean and friendly place. Great location on the Camino but town is a good 10 min walk. That turned out to be a good thing given there was an all night festival in town the night we stayed.
- The buffet breakfast was good. The rooms were nice. Location was good. It was clean.
Hotel Rural Casabarría
Located in Pradoluengo, Hotel Rural Casabarría features a terrace and a shared lounge. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi and a tour desk are available.At the hotel, every room comes with a balcony with a mountain view. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, while selected rooms have a seating area. All rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Ezcaray is 15 miles from Hotel Rural Casabarría. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
Habitación muy acogedora, limpieza, comodidad y personal súper atento.
- Se puede descansar, el bar es buenísimo con muy buenas tapas y el servicio excelente en todo momento
Lo que más me ha gustado es el trato del personal, son personas jóvenes con ganas de trabajar y muy simpáticos en todo momento.
También me ha gustado la ubicación ya que está cercana al centro del pueblo.
- Desayuno y trato excelente por parte de los propietarios. Esta recien pintado y con tv de pantalla plana que le da un toque ideal y moderno manteniendo la esencia del hotel rural. 100% recomendable
- Un excelente trato y unas instalaciones maravillosas
- Habitación muy acogedora, limpieza, comodidad y personal súper atento.
Aldeas de Ezcaray
Located in Ezcaray, Aldeas de Ezcaray has accommodations with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a kitchen.A dishwasher and coffee machine are also featured.The condo hotel has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, skiing and cycling are possible nearby.TS Valdezcaray is 10 miles from Aldeas de Ezcaray. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 49 miles from the property.
El apartamento está totalmente nuevo. En el centro del pueblo y todo muy limpio.
Como el edificio es nuevo, está muy bien insonorizado, no oíamos a los vecinos.
La temperatura ha sido agradable, es un edificio bioclimático y lo tienen todo programado.
Hemos estado muy cómodos. El sistema de códigos para las aperturas de puertas ha sido muy cómodo porque te despreocupas de las llaves y el contar con ascensor una gran ventaja a la hora de subir/bajar el equipaje.
Añadir que es todo un detalle que tengan jabón de manos, gel de ducha, fregaplatos, pastillas para el lavavajillas, bolsas de basura e incluso azúcar y cápsulas de café…una cocina pequeñita pero 100% equipada.
- Todo muy limpio y muy bien equipado. Muy confortable.
- Todo perfecto. Limpio y con todo lo necesario. Practicamente nuevo. A 1vmin de la plaza de ezcaray. Repetiremos sin duda
- Excelente ubicación, limpieza y apartamento muy moderno.
- Nos ha gustado todo, los apartamentos son muy nuevos, están decorados con mucho gusto y con muebles de materiales de calidad. Las camas son cómodas y están ubicados en el mismo centro histórico del pueblo. La cocina está totalmente equipada y los enseres son todos nuevos. El acceso a los apartamentos es a través de un código, lo que resulta muy cómodo para grupos por no tener que coordinarse con 1 o 2 llaves.
- El apartamento está totalmente nuevo. En el centro del pueblo y todo muy limpio.
Echaurren Hotel Gastronómico
Located in the center of Ezcaray and opposite Santa María Church, this family-run hotel has an attractive garden and terrace. It features a restaurant, a gym and free Wi-Fi.Each bright room offers a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. All rooms come with a welcome pack of snacks and a bottle of wine.Hotel Echaurren’s restaurant serves a wide range of cuisine, including both traditional and modern dishes. You can enjoy breakfast or dinner outside in the garden, overlooking Santa María Church.The surrounding La Rioja countryside is ideal for hiking. The region’s famous vineyards can be reached within 30 minutes by car.
- The new rooms are beautiful, functional and comfortable. The service was friendly and prompt. And the food … Outstanding!
- I enjoyed the tasting menu at dinner and the three different Riojas I tasted with me meal, recommended by the Maitre D. The service was attentive and discreet. They even put up with my limited Spanish.
- Extremely comfortable bed. The staff were friendly. Main reason for staying was for lunch in the traditional restaurant which was superb.
- Fantastic meals as we ate lunch and two dinners there.
The apartment was very spacious and comfortable.
Food at the restaurant, room service and breakfast were all high quality.
The bike facilities were well above expectations.
Housed in an 18th-century town mansion, this hotel has been lovingly restored from the original property, keeping the impressive, classical-style decor and antique furniture.Palacio Azcarate provides a tranquil setting that will help you to unwind while on vacation. Admire the beautiful hotel interior, and rest in your spacious and well-lit room, which offers great views of the gardens surrounding the property.The hotel’s grounds are made up of gardens that still maintain the traditional image of the area by retaining a mature landscape and many native species.The hotel’s restaurant serves a combination of traditional and modern dishes. Please note that it opens only for groups and guests staying on a half-board basis. Lunch can be found in the cafe.Located in the center of Ezcaray, in the Sierra de la Demanda mountain range, this area is ideal for outdoor sports lovers.Logroño Airport is just 45 minutes away, while Vitoria is one hour away.
Both can be reached by bus from Santo Domigo de la Calzada.
- True style and class, location, historical surroundings, cleanliness, and warm personal attention.
- I chose this hotel to be in Ezcaray, while being less expensive than the place across the street. It served our needs. Breakfast was good.
- The lady who owns the hotel was very helpful and polite. She could not do enough for us. The room was clean and comfortable. The food was a little expensive but very good.
- Fabulous staff lovely location fab breakfasts especially on weekends
- Very stylish hotel – you can feel like in other times. Nice brochures about history of hotel and albums about region in the room. Extremly friendly staff, delicious breakfast, perfect wine in the bar full of atmosphere.
Featuring a restaurant and rooms with mountain views, Hotel Iguareña is located in the mountain village of Ezcaray. Set next to the Oja River, it is a 5-minute drive from Valdezcaray Ski Resort.Each heated room at Hotel Iguareña has modern décor and wooden floors. There is a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy traditional Riojan cuisine in the Iguareña’s restaurant. The hotel offers a wide selection of local wines. There is also a lounge with a fireplace.The surrounding Demanda Mountains are ideal for hiking and cycling. The town of Ezcaray is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route.Santo Domingo de la Calzada is a 20-minute drive from the hotel, while Logroño is 43 mi away. Vitoria-Gasteiz can be reached in less than an hour by car.
La ubicación del establecimiento está muy bien, es muy céntrico
La amabilidad del personal, no nos funcionaba la TV y al no conseguir ponerlo en marcha, nos ofrecieron otra habitación, aunque lo declinamos, agradecer el detalle.
- La ubicación del hotel es perfecto el trato del personal correcto la limpeza acepteble
- La estancia así como los baños estaban limpios, es un libro positivo. Pueblo con encanto y tranquilidad. Buena ubicación respecto al centro.
- La cama incomoda y la habitación y baño muy pequeños.
- Relación calidad precio deja mucho que desear.No volvería
- La ubicación del establecimiento está muy bien, es muy céntrico
Top Hotels In Fresneda De La Sierra Tirón Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fresneda de la Sierra Tirón Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fresneda de la Sierra Tirón Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fresneda de la Sierra Tirón Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!