10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fremont Center Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Fremont Center Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fremont Center Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fremont Center Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fremont Center Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fremont Center Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fremont Center Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fremont Center Illinois:
Days Inn Great Lakes – North Chicago
Located in North Chicago, 22 miles from Schaumburg, Days Inn Great Lakes – North Chicago features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rosemont is 21 miles from Days Great Lakes NChicago, and Oak Park is 29 miles from the property. Chicago O’Hare International Airport is 22 miles away.
- We were able to get an early check in and that was great.
- The rooms seemed to be cleaned well, the beds were fairly comfortable and the location was very convenient.
- The room was clean and the staff was nice. It was very convenient.
- The only thing I didn’t enjoy was having a backed up toilet, but it was fixed quickly. The room was not vacuumed. Sunflower seeds and toe nail clippings were still on the floor. The TV stand had not been wiped, there was something that had been spilled and dried on. And there was a woman guest that stole all the fruit provided for breakfast by putting it in her large purse. The second morning someone took all the meat from breakfast. I understand the last two had nothing to do with the hotel staff.
- presentation is everything to me when it comes to hotels. i don’t like feeling like im paying 75 bucks to stay a night at my grandmas house. what i mean by that is that some hotels have ugly furniture and covers for the bed along with old looking lobbies. THIS hotel was NOT one of them. i love the modern looking sheets and modern clean looking room along with a nice sized flat screen in our room. i liked everything about the room. if there is any hotel in the area i need to book, i will book this one again. i didn’t have time to eat breakfast but i love that it came with the option. next time ill be sure to stop by for some. restaurants are within walking distance. i loved staying here.
Red Carpet Inn North Chicago
Red Carpet Inn North Chicago offers accommodations in North Chicago.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Schaumburg is 22 miles from Red Carpet Inn N Chicago, and Rosemont is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 23 miles from Red Carpet Inn North Chicago.
- I like the comfort of the bed. I like the location of the facility. It was close to the main street and the freeway. It was close to the event I was attending.
- Close to the USN graduation location. Room had microwave and compact refrigerator.
- Everything was as I expected or better I’m pleased
- The location was extremely close to my destination (Naval base). There is a restaurant and sports bar in walking distance from the facility which is a plus.
- It was comfortable. Priced just right. Management was very accommodating and helpful. I would stay there again.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Lincolnshire
One of our best sellers in Lincolnshire! Offering many of the comforts of home, including fully-equipped kitchens, this all-suite hotel is conveniently located close to I-94, making it an ideal location for exploring the surrounding areas.The Homewood Suites Chicago Lincolnshire places guests only a short distance from a variety of points of interest. Six Flags amusement park, the Chicago Botanical Gardens and beautiful Lake Michigan are all nearby. Guests can also easily visit downtown Chicago, located within driving distance.With spacious accommodations, complete with separate living and sleeping areas as well as full kitchens, guests can feel at home when at the Lincolnshire Homewood Suites. The free hot breakfast and free weekday evening reception are sure to make every stay enjoyable.
Breakfast sausage, fresh fruit, waffles great. Good robust coffee.
Pool was too shallow for swimming.
- Everything, staff breakfast room facilities location TOTALLY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS
- The hotel staff was very nice. We definitely got our money’s worth, because the suites are not pricy. There was also complimentary water and snacks 24/7.
- We had a small problem when we checked in but the Manager handed it very fast when it started snowing they keep the entrance as clean as they could and the staff told use some good places to eat and yes they where very good
- The staff IS AMAZING. Everything was brand new it seemed, even if it wasn’t. Very clean and the bed was my favorite part of the stay.
- Breakfast sausage, fresh fruit, waffles great. Good robust coffee.
Howard Johnson Waukegan Great Lakes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Howard Johnson Waukegan Great Lakes offers accommodations in Waukegan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Schaumburg is 24 miles from Howard Johnson Waukegan Great Lakes, and Rosemont is 24 miles from the property. Chicago O’Hare International Airport is 25 miles away.
- I didn’t like anything about this place it was terrible I would never stay there ever again if I was to visit Chicago…
- Staff was excellent. Very helpful and responded to my request quickly.
- I liked the staff they were very nice and professional
- It was old but clean and sound proof. There was a party down the hall but once inside the room we heard nothing.
- It was close to where we needed to be, and the staff was super nice and very helpful.
Ramada Waukegan Great Lakes
One of our best sellers in Waukegan! Just 4 miles away from Six Flags Great America and 4.5 miles from Naval Station Great Lakes, this Waukegan hotel boasts an on-site restaurant and free WiFi access.Cable TV is offered in every guest room at Ramada Waukegan Gurnee. For additional convenience, tea and coffee-making facilities and ironing facilities are also included.Stretches Sports Bar is located on site and serves American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can choose from a wide selection of beer in the sports lounge atmosphere.A fitness centre is available at Waukegan Gurnee Ramada. A business centre is also provided.North Beach Park, with access to Lake Michigan, is 4 miles away. Genesee Theatre is 10 minutes’ drive from this hotel and Cancer Treatment Center of America is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Having a bar in the hotel was great and the food was good..We we not to happy with the breakfast but we’re very satisfied as a whole
- I stay here for my daughter navy graduation. It was super close to the naval Base 10-15min. there are plenty of food establishment near. I also like the fact the that hotel parking is close to the rooms. the rest of amenities weren’t use so I can said how good or bad they are. but for a a budget friendly hotel accommodations are good.
- Sheets were comfortable and room service was excellent !
- The price was right and the location was close to my destination.
- Considering the snow storm the whole time we were there, it was convenient for the purpose of our trip. The pool being closed was the only disappointment.
Holiday Inn Gurnee Convention Center
Holiday Inn Gurnee Convention Center offers accommodations in Gurnee. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Schaumburg is 25 miles from Holiday Inn Gurnee, and Lake Geneva is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Close to amenities and where I needed to be for the visit purpose.
- Well we didnt eat at the restaurant but the bar had some amazing food and staff was very friendly
- The most satisfying thing about the property was the location and proximity to where I needed to be.
- I like the pool area also the location was close to everything I also loved the complimentary shuttle bus.
Hotel was so dirty we left a day early.we couldn’t take it anymore
Furniture need cleaning, filty carpet.
Cleaning lady left our door open.
Needless to say,We were out of room and our goods were unprotected.
I wouldnt recommend this hotel to anyone.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Gurnee
Just 2 miles from Six Flags Great America, this Gurnee hotel features a heated indoor pool. Each guest room comes equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in every room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Gurnee. Tea and coffee-making facilities are included for added convenience.A daily continental breakfast with waffles, baked goods, and fresh fruit is served at Chicago Gurnee La Quinta Inn & Suites. Launderette facilities and 24-hour front desk services are also featured.Shopping at Gurnee Mills Mall can be reached in a 3-minute drive from this hotel. The Great Lakes Naval Training Center is 9 miles away.
- Staff very friendly and helpful , place was clean and in a easy access location .
- The staff for the most part was friendly and very accommodating. Except the ckout lady on Monday morning upon leaving.
- Breakfast was set up earlier than listed! We have a Navy graduate and had to be out by 6am every day so having coffee at 5 with the extras was great!
- the parking lot was kept clear during heavy snow storm
- I was there for bootcamp graduation they knew what time were leaving had breakfeast ready early for us
Super 8 Gurnee
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Gurnee offers accommodations in Gurnee.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Schaumburg is 25 miles from Super 8 Gurnee, and Lake Geneva is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 28 miles from Super 8 Gurnee.
- Friendly day staff at front desk, friendly housekeepers, room was clean, beds comfy, daughter loved pool area, was a nice outdoor patio by the pool to smoke. Attached bar was convenient, bartenders there are great
- Excellent breakfast choices. Room, bed, and bathroom was beyond clean. Comfortable bed to sleep in. One of the best hotels I stayed at in Gurnee. I highly recommend this place to anyone.
- The room was as clean as we expected. For the price, the amenities were good: refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, and flatscreen T.V. The bed was comfortable, and we had a choice of firmness in the pillows. The Continental breakfast was adequate.
- The staff was amazing, they were super helpful and accommodating
- The beds were comfortable, it was quiet very nice.
Baymont Inn & Suites- Gurnee
One of our best sellers in Gurnee! Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Baymont Inn & Suites- Gurnee is located in Gurnee in the region of Illinois, just 25 miles from Schaumburg.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Geneva is 29 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites- Gurnee, and Rosemont is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 28 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites- Gurnee.
- amazed at the room considering the price – it was great
- Front desk attendant was very accommodating on the first day ,so as the cleaning lady on our last day
- The beds are very comfortable. The rooms seemed sound insulated ok.
- Nice rooms for the price and the customer service was great
- Staff was wonderful – cheerful and helpful at all times. They had to help constantly with malfunctioning room keys and problematical wireless access – they fixed the problems at all times and the problems were not their fault. We cannot say enough good things about the kind people at the front desk. They even helped us take family pictures!
Residence Inn Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee
A 10-minute drive from Lake Michigan, Residence Inn Waukegan provides self-contained accommodation in North Chicago. It features an outdoor heated pool with hot tub and a well-equipped gym.The spacious rooms at the Residence Inn Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee include a separate living and sleeping area and a full kitchen with dining area. Each room provides free internet connection.The Residence Inn restaurant serves a daily complimentary breakfast buffet. A complimentary social hour is held in the evenings from Monday to Thursday. Guests can also benefit from an on-site market for snacks and drinks.Great Lakes Naval Base, Six Flags Great America and Gurnee Mills Outlet Mall are all within 5 miles from the Residence Inn Waukegan/Gurnee hotel.
- Everything was Awesome, and the Staff provided the best of Customer service. I really enjoyed my stay at this Hotel. It was nice of them to acknowledge and generate a Congratulations sign for my Daughter has just became a United States Navy Sailor.
- Clean, comfortable, and breakfast was exceptional.
- We were there for a Naval graduation- staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. We woke up to a congratulatory poster on our doors, had a place for family who couldn’t get tickets watch it streamed, and they had great taxi arrangements: 4$ per person each way with the ability to call your driver when you were ready. Beds were comfy- stay there, especially if you are there for the graduation at the Great Lakes Naval Base!
- Enjoyed the amenities, breakfast and staff. Everyone was friendly even the other guest. Great atmosphere.
- Staff super friendly, awesome breakfast, very pet friendly
Top Hotels In Fremont Center Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fremont Center Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fremont Center Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fremont Center Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!