10 Best Hotels To Stay In Frelighsburg Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Frelighsburg Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Frelighsburg Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Frelighsburg Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Frelighsburg Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Frelighsburg Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Frelighsburg Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Frelighsburg Quebec:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Manoir Sweetsburg offers accommodations in Cowansville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shops at the property.Saint-Hyacinthe is 31 miles from Manoir Sweetsburg, and Magog-Orford is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 53 miles from Manoir Sweetsburg.
- Michelle and Anne Marie excellent hosts above and beyond all expectations
- Room was wonderful. Breakfast great, made to order. In middle of wine country of eastern townships.
- Room was comfortable, quiet everything just superb. We will definitely return on our next trip to Cowansville.
- Our room was large and well-appointed. The view from the large window caught our eye immediately. Space was quiet and private with a lovely yard where one could sit if we had the time. The bed linens were clean and crisp, very comfortable bed. The fireplace was a special effect although we used it only a brief time because the weather was mild. Our breakfast was served to order in a lovely, formal dining room. Each entree was tempting and our choice did not disappoint! We had easy conversations with our host and were welcomed at every turn. We will definitely recommend and return.
- Manoir Sweetsburg is a renovated older house, with everything in perfect working order and spotlessly clean. I was really impressed that the Internet and TV were set up and worked perfectly, there was even Netflix and Roku included.
Auberge West Brome
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Auberge West Brome offers accommodations in West Brome, just 26 miles from Magog-Orford. The inn has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 30 miles from Auberge West Brome, and Granby is 16 miles from the property.
- We ate at the restaurant for supper and it was a great culinar experience! Our waiter was very friendly and the food was a pleasure for the eyes and for the tommy!!! The room and the pool were above our expectations. We had a great time at the Auberge. Thanks a million!
- Food was excellent and there was even an installation to charge my plug-in car. Very satisfied and may return again this winter.
- The hotel was fantastic. Room was immaculate and modern. Views at the back of the property were breathtaking. Loved it there and would definitely go back!!
- Location was perfect. Dinner served at the restaurant was tasteful , fresh with adequate selections on the menu.
- Spacious rooms. Liked having full kitchen facilities. our suite had a huge bathroom with jacuzzi tub which was a nice treat after a day of skiing.
Auberge Des Carrefours
Located in Cowansville, 30 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe, Auberge Des Carrefours features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Magog-Orford is 30 miles from Auberge Des Carrefours, and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 51 miles from Auberge Des Carrefours.
- Place was so dirty that bugs did not want to stay there, I stayed due to winter condition and time of arrival. Should Have slept in my car
- Did not like the place, would never stay there again.
- Price was reasonable and location was great for our needs. Bed was pretty comfy
- C’était tranquille et la chambre était propre, la toilette était rénovée, une vieille tele traînait dans la chambre, les rideaux ne fermaient pas bien et nous avons du débrancher l’air climatisé parce que le thermostat était bloqué à 21 degrés et l’air froid entrait. En le débranchant nous étions juste bien.
- Le personnel a tout fait pour nous satisfaire suite a un désagrément
Auberge et Restaurant L’Oeuf
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Auberge et Restaurant L’Oeuf is located in Mystic in the region of Quebec, just 17 miles from Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Granby is 21 miles from Auberge et Restaurant L’Oeuf, and Bromont is 20 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 43 miles away.
- Loved everything. Pier owner and his son were welcoming and fantastic. Perfect time. Very french, knowledgeable, intetesting and gourmet. Pier is an amazing guy. Takes great pride in his chocolate and food. Recommend eating dinner here also. 5* Best place i have been to in years. Breakfast crepes are amazing. Fresh food. A hidden gem.
- We stayed L’Ouef primarily to eat at their restaurant, which was very good, and to explore the Eastern Townships.
- Was a nice experience. it’s a lovely place for a romantic week end.
- All the food is made from scratch on the premises. Truly an excellent dinner. The couple who run the inn take great care about quality. The place is charming and quiet.
Pier and Monique welcomed us with sincere warmth, first rate accommodations and food that’s beyond excellent.
The country setting invites walking and exploring by bike or car.
And how many inns have a small store with first-rate gourmet foods and other cooking-related items?
And an innkeeper who is a chef, chocolatierre, ice-cream maker, maker of jams and jellies … and simply a wonderful human being?
Hotel de l’Horizon
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Hotel de l’Horizon offers accommodations in Sutton, just 24 miles from Magog-Orford. The hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Granby is 22 miles from Hotel de l’Horizon, and Bromont is 15 miles from the property.
- The restaurant was great! Very small selection but the two times we ate there we enjoyed the dishes!
- The room layout and pine interior. The pool and hot tub. The rec room with ping pong. The croissants and blueberry jam. The restaurant service.
Lovely location with a beautiful view. Lots of parking.
Friendly staff. Very nice lobby. Pleasant heated indoor swimming pool.
Rooms new and very clean. Our kids enjoyed the bunk beds.
- New beautifully updated rooms. Great bed with a variety of pillows to choose from.
- Beautiful, clean hotel- spacious rooms and good breakfast, all you need to spend great time!
Le Pleasant Hôtel & Café
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Pleasant Hôtel & Café offers accommodations in Sutton, just 25 miles from Magog-Orford. The hotel has a sun terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Granby is 22 miles from Le Pleasant Hôtel & Café, and Bromont is 15 miles from the property.
- This place was a recommendation from a friend who had stayed here earlier in the year. The staff were lovely. Rooms were very nice! Locations was perfect. It was a perfect little weekend getaway in Sutton. We would definitely stay here again!
- Very quaint hotel with lots of charm, clean, quiet, well equipped, Good location, friendly hosts, great espresso. Within walking distance of the main road.
- We had an amazing holiday thanks to this great boutique hotel. This place is unique, tasteful combination of historic character of the building with brand new facilities, thoughtfully selected furniture and most of all, people. It has style, charm and traditions of hospitality. They contacted us before arrival with information about a jazz concert on premises. We booked a table and enjoyed the concert a lot, it was a highlight! The hotel is located in 4 km from Mount Sutton ski resort with town shuttle stop right across the street. The main street with great little stores, bars and restaurants is just around the corner. Perfect location.
- The place is quaint, well decorated and perfectly located.
- I loved the remodel and decoration. It was modern with a quaint homey feel. I felt comfortable yet pampered especially in the cafe. I loved all the coffees and especially the unique breakfast.
Auberge des Appalaches
Located in Sutton in the region of Quebec, 24 miles from Magog-Orford, Auberge des Appalaches features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Granby is 22 miles from Auberge des Appalaches, and Bromont is 15 miles away.
Excellent breakfast, staff very polite and friendly.
Location is ideal for outdoor activity summer or winter close to the village.
Owner very dedicated to her business and will accommodate to your needs.
- The staff were super welcoming and freindly !! Couldn’t have had a better time ! teh food was also excellent!
- The staff were very kind and accommodating, as was the owner. The food was very nice and the breakfasts well-prepared. The room was simple (we chose the Standard Queen) but everything was spotlessly clean and the bed was very comfortable. I loved being able to hear the wind in the trees from our window and the view of the sunset from the cozy dining room was great. I would rather stay in a place like this than in many four star hotels!
- Courteous lady at front desk. We’re expecting to eat over there, kitchen was closed for business on wednesdays. She Sent us to a good restaurant
- The breakfast was just right. We had dinner one evening too, it was great. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
- Excellent breakfast, staff very polite and friendly.
Auberge Sutton Brouerie
Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, Auberge Sutton Brouerie is located in Sutton in the region of Quebec, just 25 miles from Magog-Orford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Granby is 22 miles from Auberge Sutton Brouerie, and Bromont is 15 miles away.
- staff, restaurant, beers, and salads were excellent. location was near everything
- As a big craft beer and microbrewery fan, I loved having a room right above the Brewery/Restaurant. I also enjoyed the king size bed and the 2nd king bed in the loft for the kids. The town of Sutton is very quaint and beautiful, great skiing at Sutton as well. Would love to see it in the summer some time. The people in that town and area are great. Would definitely go back.
Great comfortable beds!!
Very nice modern bathroom.
Kids loved the loft bed.
- Food was very good. Great atmosphere. Exceptional interaction with staff. A very laid-back, easy going, fun loving environment.
- We got a very warm welcome as we checked in. In addition, they took the liberty to reserve us a table at the restaurant. It was really appreciated! On top of this, food was great!
Le Montagnard, Hôtel, Condos & Chalets
One of our top picks in Sutton.Located in Sutton in the region of Quebec, 24 miles from Magog-Orford, Le Montagnard, Hôtel, Condos & Chalets features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The hotel has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Granby is 22 miles from Hôtel & Condos Montagnard, and Bromont is 15 miles from the property.
- The location to Mt Sutton ski area was wonderful. The hot tub and room spa tub were great
- Very comfy beds, and the staff were helpful and very friendly. Good location, close to the ski hill and the town of Sutton.
- The staff were friendly and helpful, very relaxed atmosphere. Excellent location.
- The breakfast was very good and the staff were extremely friendly and nice. But the room was extremely small and not very comfortable.
- the place was great clean and so friendly,amazing is all i can say
Le Old Mill 1849
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Old Mill 1849 offers accommodations in Bedford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 21 miles from Le Old Mill 1849, and Granby is 22 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 47 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Frelighsburg Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Frelighsburg Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Frelighsburg Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Frelighsburg Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!