10 Best Hotels To Stay In Freewood Acres North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Freewood Acres North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Freewood Acres North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Freewood Acres North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Freewood Acres North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Freewood Acres North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Freewood Acres North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Freewood Acres North Carolina:
Affordable Suites Lexington
Affordable Suites Lexington offers accommodations in Lexington.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Concord is 30 miles from Affordable Suites, and Winston-Salem is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 30 miles from Affordable Suites Lexington.
- The bed was soft and comfy. The rooms was clean and neat. The only thing I wish is that there was a pen in the room and local info. As well. Pen bc I needed it to sign receipt and I didn’t have one.
- Great place for location and value for the price. Plenty of space and great to have kitchen with full fridge.
- The layout of the room and the overall comfort and cleanliness were fantastic. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travelers.
- Although the facility was close to Business 85 and traffic noise was bad during the day, it quieted down at night.
- Very friendly and accommodating owner, great location, very clean inside and out, friendly housekeeper, fully stocked kitchen. Next time I’m in Lexington, I will go out of my way to stay here!!
Hampton Inn Bermuda Run / Advance
This Advance, North Carolina hotel is 14.1 miles from downtown Winston-Salem. The hotel features an indoor pool and a gym while guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch flat-screen TV.Each room at the Hampton Inn Bermuda Run / Advance includes a microwave and a refrigerator. Coffee facilities are also available in every room.Guests can use the business center at the Hampton Inn Bermuda Run. A gym is also available at the hotel.Tanglewood Park and the All American Rose Selections Garden are 2.3 miles away. Hampton Inn Advance is located less than one mile from Interstate 40.
- Not sure what you meant about the business center. My conference was elsewhere. However staff was helpful with some minimal copying I needed and with everything else we needed. Hampton’s free breakfast is always an exceptional feature, and it is always excellent.
- Kay did a very friendly and did a excellant job with breakfast. the whole staff was very good.
- The beds are extremely comfortable. But my some reason for coming here was the pool.
- Hot tub, pool and kids water slide would’ve been cool for my kids. Decent restaurant walking close with bar is a plus.
- Great location with restaurants and grocery store in walking distance. The rooms were quiet and the beds comfy. The staff was very friendly. We enjoyed the pool, water slides and complimentary coffee.
Days Inn Mocksville
One of our top picks in Mocksville.The Quality Inn hotel is off Interstate 40. This hotel is minutes from Lake Myers, Farmington Dragway, Wake Forest University, Davidson County Community College and Catawba College. The Smith Reynolds Airport is 25 miles away.Additional points of interest include Gardner-Webb University, Davie County Hospital, Grimes Mill Museum and the Iredell Museums. Historic Winston-Salem is just 20 miles away.Visitors can enjoy shopping at the nearby Centre at Salisbury mall. Fishing, golf, water skiing, tennis and horseback riding are available in the area. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are nearby.This hotel has many amenities and features, including free continental breakfast, free coffee and free weekday newspaper. Free cappuccino is served in the evenings. Guests can enjoy the exercise room and relaxing in the seasonal outdoor pool.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, work desks and access to fax services. This hotel provides a meeting room for up to eight people. A hospitality suite is available to accommodate up to 25 people.All guest rooms come equipped with coffee makers, hair dryers, ironing facilities, cable TV and easy chairs with ottomans. VIP king rooms include whirlpool tubs. Non-smoking and allergy-free rooms are available.Pets are welcome with a small nightly fee. Guest laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are on site for guest convenience. Microwaves and refrigerators are available upon request.
- THE BEST staff at check-in, clean and spacious room. We found a local diner on the next street over “Miller’s” and the dinner was so good we went back the next morning for breakfast !!!
- It close to everything , the staff are very friendly
- Not much will not stay at this motel again . Staff was nice
- We didn’t like anything about the property the rooms smelled of mildew , there was trash under the sinks and bed and a very vulgar voicemail left on the phone from Last June ! Their idea of a hot breakfast meant having a waffle maker , but the drinks tasted of just water the tea and coffee had no taste the staff barley acknowledge you ! We will NEVER stay here again or recommend would have left first chance but we did have a infant with us which made matters worse on quality of the room !
- Right by the interstate and decent fast food options close by.
Village Inn Event Center – Clemmons
Located in Clemmons, 9 miles from Winston-Salem, Village Inn Event Center – Clemmons features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.High Point is 22 miles from The Village Inn, Clemmons, and Friendship is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 25 miles from Village Inn Event Center – Clemmons.
- Well worth the price. We had everything that we needed. The room was very clean. Our breakfast was included in our price and could not ask for anything better with the price.
- Courteous staff, great bar/restaurant, convenient
- The hotel is old but rooms are nicely updated. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The place was quiet even on New Years Eve after the party. The New Years Eve party was very nice. We really enjoyed it and our stay. The bartender David at Cosby’s was great and the woman serving juice and coffee and clearing plates at breakfast gave wonderful service.
- Very good continental breakfast. Plenty of in room amenities for the price.
- My family and I loved the cleanliness of the room, compared to our last hotel stay. Also, the location and the staff is great! We look forward to staying here again in the near future!!
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Thomasville
Located off Interstate 85, this hotel is less than 3 miles from downtown Thomasville. Features include a daily continental breakfast and a laundromat. Free Wi-Fi is provided to all guests.A microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each simply decorated room at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Thomasville. The rooms all have cable TV and ironing facilities.Guests of Thomasville Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham can work up a sweat at the fitness center. A business center and a 24- hour front desk are available for added convenience.The Thomasville Historical Largest Chair in the World is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. The Piedmont Triad International Airport is 30 miles away.
Great place to stay and the rooms are really nice
And the ice machine was working which my last review means people really do read the reviews
- The room was very clean, bedding was very comfortable. The room was tastefully decorated, amenities consisted of toiletries, Iron/ironing board, microwave provided, small refrigerator. Proper heat and air conditioning as needed. Excellent shower with plenty of hot water.
- Very clean. Comfortable beds. Roomy shower. Nice size flat screen TV.
- The hotel is in a great location right off I-85 but with easy access to downtown and other locations. The hotel itself is a good value if you’re just looking for a clean place to sleep and get some work done. I thought it may be loud since it’s so close to the freeway and a main road but it was surprisingly quiet – and my room was on the front of the hotel.
- Comfortable bed, refrigerator and microwave, clean room, helpful staff, continental breakfast
- Great place to stay and the rooms are really nice
Best Western Plus Hanes Mall
One of our top picks in Winston-Salem.Located in Winston-Salem in the region of North Carolina, 28 miles from Greensboro, Best Western Plus Hanes Mall features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.High Point is 18 miles from Hotel Plus Hanes Mall, and Friendship is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 20 miles from Best Western Plus Hanes Mall.
- The bed was very comfortable and the spa tub was awesome !
- The room was very clean , the staff was awesome and the spa tub was great . Pretty good selection for breakfast . I took advantage of late check out and exceeded 12 noon and was not bothered . I loved it !
- King size bed allowed for a great night of rest. The refrigerator allowed for meds to be stored. The late check out time helped us tremendously.
- I loved the stay and your receptionist was amazing when I arrived last night
- Very clean room and comfortable bed. Staff was nice.
Comfort Suites Hanes Mall
Comfort Suites Hanes Mall is located in Winston-Salem, 28 miles from Greensboro and 18 miles from High Point.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Friendship is 19 miles from Comfort Suites Hanes Mall, and Salisbury is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 21 miles from Comfort Suites Hanes Mall.
- What a treat to have a refrigerator (even bigger than the typical mini-fridge) and microwave in the room — can’t believe how hard that is to find. It was perfect for heating up leftovers so we didn’t have to leave the room on a cold rainy day. Good size room, especially with the couch. Comfortable beds. Easy access to everywhere we wanted to go. Mostly quiet.
- Take a while to check in. Your system had some issues.
- Location was perfect. Excellent Breakfast. Very clean rooms!!
- Facilities very clean and roomy. Staff very professional and courteous.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. The water in the shower was tepid. It would take 4 or 5 tries to get my key to work. The eggs with the surprise salsa in them were horrible. The sausage was cold. The coffee was excellent.
Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall
In Winston-Salem, North Carolina, this hotel features spacious meeting and banquet facilities as well as a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Free Wi-Fi and coffee-making facilities are available in every room.A cable TV comes standard in each room at the Quality Inn and Suites Hanes Mall. A work desk, hairdryer and ironing facilities are also available.A daily maid service is provided at this Quality Inn and Suites. A business center and fitness center are also available.Wake Forest University is 4.5 miles from this hotel. Guests at the property are a 10-minute drive from M.C. Benton Jr. Convention and Civic Center. This hotel is next to Legends Sports bar and Grill.
- The beds were really nice, the staff was really nice.
- No the eggs were not fluffy and had to wait for eggs because person that makes eggs was late for work. Also the bed mattress was old and not conferable.
- The bed was comfortable and the size of the room was satisfying
- Breakfast was good and they accommodated a problem with my room at 3 am.
- Clean room – pillows on bed were very flat & uncomfortable – breakfast was from 6 – 9 and that was a little early for us – but for the cost, we would stay again. Location was great.
Quality Inn Clemmons
Quality Inn Clemmons is located in Clemmons, just 9 miles from Winston-Salem.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. High Point is 22 miles from Quality Inn Clemmons, and Friendship is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Maria and Ronnie were the staff we spoke with when we checked in. We were there to attend a conference but had a free afternoon. Maria and Ronnie took genuine interest in advising us of local sight seeing options. Several days prior to that I had called the hotel to ask a question. Maria was so nice over the phone that I had mentioned it to the others in our group. The staff there do their jobs well and made us feel welcome.
- The Quality Inn exceeded my expectations plain and simple. Room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast selection was more than adequate. I’d stay here again without question.
- The staff was extremely friendly and kind and the room was just what we needed.
- Really enjoyed the breakfast. Sausage gravy and biscuits with the eggs were excellent. Also had a great choice of cereal, waffles, and cinnamon rolls.
- Staff was helpful, especially the lady that checked us in. The bed was comfy. Area was nice and quiet.Price was right.
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Winston-Salem
One of our top picks in Winston-Salem.This Winston-Salem hotel is a 15 minute drive from the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum multipurpose venue. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Winston-Salem feature a 25-inch cable TV with a movie channel. Rooms with 2 queen beds include a microwave and refrigerator.Guests can start the day at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Winston-Salem with a continental breakfast. Free weekday newspapers are available.The Hanes Mall Shopping Center is one mile from the Microtel Inn. University of North Carolina School of the Arts is 5 miles away.
- Property is situated in a great location – not far from everything you need!
- Convenience to restaurants. Comfortable bed. Great staff. Heat and air worked great. Internet was good
- coffee was weak, not much selection, bathroom could have been cleaner, door bar lock was broken
- They don’t serve eggs. Only serve coffee orange juice.
- The room was very clean. Property was close to just about everything.
Top Hotels In Freewood Acres North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Freewood Acres North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Freewood Acres North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Freewood Acres North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!