10 Best Hotels To Stay In Freedom Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Freedom Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Freedom Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Freedom Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Freedom Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Freedom Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Freedom Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Freedom Pennsylvania:
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel is located in Monaca, 23 miles from Pittsburgh and 10 miles from Thompson.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pittsburgh International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Comfort Suites Monaca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Monaca offers accommodations in Monaca, just 23 miles from Pittsburgh.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Thompson is 10 miles from Comfort Suites Monaca, and Butler is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Staff was great when I had to extend my stay. Breakfast very tasty and varied menu is appreciated. Convenient to major roads and airport yet quiet. Very nice, spacious rooms.
- Room was comfortable and clean but hard to control the heat or cooling.
- The room was clean and was equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, and two TVs. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was very nice. They had sausage and egg and English muffins as well as a waffle grill.
- This is an excellent hotel. I was super impressed with the room size and amenities included. I had a Jacuzzi bath plus super large shower with dual shower heads. Two tv’s in my room, one in the Jacuzzi area and the other in the sleeping area. The room also had a loveseat and coffee table, a desk, a microwave, coffee pot, and small refrigerator. The staff was knowledgeable, helpful and super accommodating. They did not even raise a fuss when I continually locked my keys in my room. The breakfast included many choices of hot and cold items. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate was available throughout the day or night.
- The couch and shower were wonderful. Bed was nice but I’m personally not a fan of fluffy comforters. Convenient and a good value.
Home2 Suites By Hilton Pittsburgh Area Beaver Valley
Home2 Suites By Hilton Pittsburgh Area Beaver Valley is located in Monaca, just 23 miles from Pittsburgh.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Thompson is 10 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton , and Butler is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 12 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Pittsburgh Area Beaver Valley.
No reviews yet.
My Place Hotel-Monaca/Beaver Valley, PA
My Place Hotel-Monaca/Beaver Valley, PA is located in Monaca, 23 miles from Pittsburgh and 10 miles from Thompson. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The refrigerator, stove, microwave, and coffee maker makes it an ideal place to stay on a budget so you can prepare most of your own meals. I would have expected to pay another 50% for those amenities. The staff were amazing. I would stay again.
- Everything was clean and there was a full kitchen.. really nice if you have kids!
- it was quiet,,just perfect for us,breakfast was ok.
I like the staff so much made u feel very comfortable and they were very helpful,
Beds very comfortable safe place to be . Nice area for barbacuing if u prefered , full fridge and the 2 burner stove excellent accomidations. And they had a pet area for your pets to go to the bathroom, with complimentary potty bags. And all their complimentary stuff higeine to dish soap, coffee very good brands.
Comfort of beds and near food and
stores. Easy access to freeway.
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Area-Beaver Valley-Center Township
One of our best sellers in Monaca! Across from Beaver Valley Mall and close to Highway 60, this suburban Monaca hotel is a short drive from Pittsburgh and offers many free amenities, including a daily hot breakfast.The Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Area-Beaver Valley-Center Township features many thoughtful amenities, including free high-speed internet access and free coffee 24-hours a day. Guests will also enjoy in-room microwaves and refrigerators as well as the indoor swimming pool.A variety of recreational activities, including golf, fishing and hiking can be found only a short distance from Beaver Valley Hampton Inn. The Greater Pittsburgh International Airport and Mountaineer Race Track and Casino are also within driving distance.
- Receptionist at desk 12/16/17 at 3:00 PM was excellent. Travel lunch bag when leaving on 12/18/17 at 9:30 AM. Registration with booking.com was easy.
the eggs were great, in fact, every t was neat, clean and plentiful. The attendant was cheerful and helpful.
The rooms were clean and well taken care of.
But the prize goes to the people at the front desk.
All in all it was a great stay, THANKS
- I really enjoyed the smoking room!!!!! Was a great way to kick back at the end of a long day!!! Thanks for giving us smokers a place to stay!!!!!!!!! Loved the neutragena bathroom products to!!
- The rooms were clean and comfortable,the staff were friendly,,the breakfast was good ,could of had a little more hot food selections ,but what you had was good .we enjoyed the indoor pool
- It was a great place to stay. Breakfast excellent, coffee always available, beds so comfy and rooms very clean. Staff was unremarkable. Very nice and helpful.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Monaca
With an indoor pool and a fitness center, Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Monaca is in Monaca. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes air conditioning and cable channels. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. The private bathroom also has a bathtub or shower. Extras include ironing facilities.At Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Monaca, there is a 24-hour front desk. The property provides free parking.Pittsburgh International Airport is 13 miles away.
- Everything was fine, nothing special but really comfortable.
- Breakfast was great, liked the waffles and fresh fruit
- Location, comfort great location and friendly staff
- It is very nice.Clean and the staff was friendly and cordial. The breakfast buffet was excellent.
- Friendliness of staff from the moment we arrived until departure, especially from Michelle at front desk who was very helpful and friendly. Will definitely stay again if we are in the area.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center Township
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center Township is just under 1 miles from I-376. The property serves a daily buffet breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool, a fitness center and a hydro-massage tub.The simple rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center Township feature cable TVs, work desks, refrigerators and free Wi-Fi access.Guests at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center Township are welcome to use the on-site business center with printing facilities. The front desk has 24-hour assistance and laundry facilities are available for guests.Beaver Valley Mall is across the street from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center Township. Black Hawk Golf Course is 12 miles away.
- Staff was great and the bacon was extra crispy! Pillows were comfy.
- The staff was very friendly, housekeeping went out of their way to accommodate and talk to us, breakfast was delicious and fresh.
- The breakfast choices were absolutely amazing and the woman who was running at the breakfast was amazing she got us bags to take some food with us she showed my child where there was some Kranz and coloring books and she was very personable and I felt very much at home
- It was close to where we needed to be and the staff was friendly
- We were met by a wonderfully happy staff, our room was super clean and comfy! The breakfast in the morning was so much more than expected and delicious! Will definetly go back!
Cobblestone Inn & Suites Ambridge
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Cobblestone Inn & Suites Ambridge offers accommodations in Ambridge, just 16 miles from Pittsburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington is 29 miles from Cobblestone-Inn-Suites-Ambridge-PA, and Thompson is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great accommodations, close to lobby, wonderful food and nice people! We stayed 8 days!!
- there was no nightstand on my side of the bed, so it was difficult to read in bed, or have a glass of water at bedside.
- We had a deluxe king room, #109. The room was very clean. Everything in the bathroom looked brand new. The beds were comfortable. A hot breakfast was provided. It is across from a police station, so we felt very safe. The room had a small refrigerator and microwave. The staff was friendly and efficient. We would stay there again.
- The area is really safe because the police and firefighters’s station is opposite to the hotel. The traffic is light. The staffs are nice. Breakfast was normal. There is free coffee. Room is large and cozy.
- The bed was so comfortable and pillows. I felt very safe police department was a cross the street.
Quality Inn Cranberry Township
This hotel at the junction of Interstate 79 and Route 228, offers a heated outdoor pool and a daily continental breakfast. Fresh warm cookies are available in the lobby each evening.The Quality Inn Cranberry Township offers free Wi-Fi access. Laundry facilities, as well as fax and copy services are provided.Each guest room includes a flat-screen cable TV, spacious working station, and a coffee machine. They are decorated in bright colors and have an en suite bathroom.Various restaurants are within 1 miles of the hotel, including Lonestar Steak House, Bob Evan’s, and Max & Ermas.Venango Trails Golf Course is 5 miles from the Pittsburgh-Cranberry Township Quality Inn. Central Pittsburgh is 20 miles away.
- Location was good. Saturday breakfast hostess was on the ball with everything. She kept things filled and appropriately interacted with the guests making sure that everything was good.
- Comfortable beds, decent breakfast included, very friendly staff, pet friendly, convenient to highway and restaurants/shops.
- Everything was great. We enjoyed our stay under the circumstances.
- It’s nice to have a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The beds and pillows are comfortable, and the room was clean and up-to-date. The breakfast area is comfortable and well-appointed.
- the breakfast was great, way more than expected. Staff was very friendly .
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township is located in Cranberry Township, 17 miles from Pittsburgh and 15 miles from Thompson.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monroeville is 24 miles from Red Roof Pittsburgh North, and Butler is 17 miles away. Pittsburgh International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfortable, basic hotel. Great location. Great price.
- Comfort, secure, walking distance to restaurants, a clean bathtub. Friendly staff and good environment.
- Exactly like all Red Roof Inns, clean, comfortable, inexpensive.
- Room size wasn’t bad! Very comfortable and spacious.
- Very nice staff, exactly what we needed for our trip. The room was very clean. We spend one night with our dog in a pet friendly room which was very well kept and close to grassy areas.
Top Hotels In Freedom Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Freedom Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Freedom Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Freedom Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!