10 Best Hotels To Stay In Franklintown Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Franklintown Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Franklintown Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Franklintown Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Franklintown Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Franklintown Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Franklintown Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Franklintown Florida:
Villas Of Amelia Island Plantation
Villas Of Amelia Island Plantation is located in Amelia Island, 19 miles from Jacksonville and 9 miles from Fernandina Beach. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Atlantic Beach is 14 miles from Villas Of Amelia Island Plantation, and Jacksonville Beach is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 15 miles from Villas Of Amelia Island Plantation.
- Upgraded to an ocean view. Room was closer to all the amenities and right on the beach. Loved the adults only serenity heated pool. Lovely grounds with walking and bike paths.
- The trails were quite nice. The food and staff at both the Oceanside restaurant and the Verandah restaurant were great!
Staff was outstanding, the shuttle service was very nice.
We stayed in the Villas (basically a one bedroom apartment) and the shuttle allowed us to visit all the bars/restaurants so any drinking and driving was out of the question at no extra cost.
- an over nighter coming from OUTBACK BOWL (Tampa) returning to Columbia, SC
- Best location on the island! Everything at the resort is easy to get to, and there are so many oppurtunities to be active. There are walking and bike trails everywhere!
Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island
One of our best sellers in Fernandina Beach! Within walking distance from the beach, Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island features an outdoor pool and Atlantic Ocean views. Spacious guest suites offer cable TV, free Wi-Fi and minibars.The suites have sofa beds and desks. They provide refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers and are also equipped with safety deposit boxes and ironing facilities.Amelia Island Comfort Suites serves breakfast. Laundry facilities and a business center are available to guests.Comfort Suites Oceanview is 2 miles from Amelia River Cruises and Amelia Island Museum of History. It is 16 miles from Little Talbot Island State Park and within 27 miles of Kingsley Plantation and Jacksonville International Airport.
- Excellent location to the beach and downtown. Was pleasantly surprised to have a room with a view of the ocean.
- I enjoyed lemon water available in the lobby. It was very refreshing. The breakfast was good way to start the day.
- Clean comfortable room. Excellent breakfast with good coffee.
- bed was very comfortable, breakfast was good, staff very good
- We booked a king size oven view, when we got there they had no king Size oceanview rooms available even though we had a confitmation number. Lady stated she didn’t know why we were able to book it but she gave us five dollars off of the other room which I told her was not enough so she took $11 off.
Amelia Hotel at the Beach
One of our top picks in Fernandina Beach.Amelia Hotel at the Beach offers accommodations in Fernandina Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jacksonville is 25 miles from Amelia Hotel at the Beach, and Jekyll Island is 30 miles away.
- across the street from beach . beautiful hotel. great rate .. free breakfast.
- Location to town. And ocean view from room was great. Easy access to the beach and great restaurant right across the street. Couldn’t have asked for better.
- It was across from the beach. It was also clean and the rates were reasonable. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Very close to the beach and the complimentary breakfast was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful; they recommended very good places to eat.
- Next to beach not on the beach as it looks on pictures
Breakwater Hotel at the Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Breakwater Hotel at the Beach in Amelia Island provides accommodation with free bikes, an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel has barbecue facilities and a garden. Guests can make use of a terrace. A free hot breakfast buffet is available each morning at Breakwater Hotel at the Beach.Guest rooms at the hotel come with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, a dining area and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath.At the accommodation guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub. Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Guests can enjoy playing billiards, or take advantage of the business centre. The reception can offer helpful tips for getting around the area.Jacksonville is 24.9 miles from Breakwater Hotel at the Beach. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Large room. Complimentary use of bikes and beach essentials.
Breakfast was great but the breakfast room caretaker gets 4 stars!
The bar tenders were lovely!
- Nice full breakfast, clean comfy room, short walk to the beach, friendly staff, 2 free drinks, free use of bikes good value.
- It was close to the beach where you could hear the waves from the balcony at night. Great staff and the breakfast is worth getting up for.
- David, the manager; Derrick, the bartender; Shirley in housekeeping; Chris in maintenance, Brenda the “breakfast lady” plus the other staff members were so friendly and down to earth; very helpful & accommodating. The hotel just went under new management and we heard of some amazing future updates, some of which we witnessed. We look forward to visiting again to see the updates. We are excited for them! And one of the main beach accesses and good restaurants are walking distance away!
Hampton Inn Amelia Island
One of our top picks in Fernandina Beach.Set on historic Amelia Island, close to local attractions and a short stroll from the beach, this Florida hotel features spacious guestrooms offering microwaves, mini-refrigerators and flat-screen TVs.After a restful night’s sleep on the Hampton Inn Amelia Island’s signature Cloud Nine beds, begin the day with a free hot breakfast buffet. Take advantage of the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool and wireless internet access.Easily explore the historic downtown area, filled with shops, restaurants and a Victorian village. The Amelia Island Hampton Inn is also close to a number of golf courses, fishing tours and scenic parks.
- Centrally located and upon check in Betty was great.
- The rooms were not the cleanest. The bottom of the drapes were filthy and the bedskirts were dirty too. You can visibly see dust gathered around the air conditioner.
- Great location and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is currently undergoing renovations which is an ongoing project. Not too disruptive but a bit distracting during the day. Would definitely stay here again once renovations are completed.
- Bed was very comfortable. Room was clean. Bathroom was fairly clean, just old. Breakfast was great and the always available coffee was wonderful, especially that Robust coffee! Staff was friendly. Only problem we had was a bad hair dryer and someone was there to exchange it in minutes!
- Clean, crisp bed linens and a very friendly staff. The hotel is very conveniently located to everything we needed, and the information on local attractions, restaurants, etc. as provided by the front desk was complete and reliable.
Residence Inn by Marriott Amelia Island
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This all-suite hotel in Fernandina Beach features full kitchens in all suites and an outdoor courtyard with a pool. The hotel is a 10-minute drive to Fort Clinch State Park.Every guest suite at the Amelia Island Residence Inn is furnished with a spacious living area and a work desk. Suites also offer free Wi-Fi and a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV with movies.Residence Inn Amelia Island provides a daily breakfast buffet and a nightly manager’s reception. The gym and full-service business center are available for free. Guests can also relax in the outdoor jacuzzi or by the firepit.Downtown Fernandina Beach and Amelia Island Plantation mall are a 10-minute drive from the Residence Inn on Amelia Island. Nearby activities include river cruises and carriage rides.
- Complimentary breakfast was very good. Large number of options. Much better than most other hotels. Room was clean and well laid out and quiet! Liked that elevators did not directly face any rooms to cut down on noise. Very nice staff. And the toiletries were top notch,not some generic brand.
- Took wife on Birthday trip to Fernandina. Staff upgraded us to a suite….😀😀😀😀. We will be staying at Redidence inns instead of Holiday Inn Express.
- Close walk to the beach. Breakfast was fantastic. Staff members were wonderful.
- The breakfast was definitely top of the line, not just bagel and cereal here, eggs, sausage pancakes, waffles, fruit etc. Staff and the room was very comfortable, nothing to look at for the view, but definitely 5 star hotel for the price range. I have worked for the Ritz-Carlton and you get the same feel here, without the higher price, which you should, the Ritz and Marriott are affiliated, or were at one time if not still.
- I enjoyed my stay everything was very very nice and clean very friendly I will be back
Seaside Amelia Inn – Amelia Island
One of our top picks in Amelia Island.Located in Amelia Island in the region of Florida, 27 miles from Jacksonville, Seaside Amelia Inn – Amelia Island features an outdoor pool and sun terrace.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jekyll Island is 28 miles from Seaside Amelia Inn, and Fernandina Beach is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 19 miles from Seaside Amelia Inn – Amelia Island.
- Everything except not getting Queen Deluxe Suite confirmed.
- The ground floor garden room was spacious and you had direct access to the pool. Two t.v. s, good choices for breakfast, covered parking, and the beach was just out the door.
- It’s located right on the beach and a few minutes from downtown historic Fernandina. Beautiful view even though we weren’t facing the beach. Staff was incredibly friendly and so were the other guests.
- Right at the beach. Beautiful beach with miles of walking.
- Great breakfast. Cute room. Ambience of the resort was very nice
Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island
This Victorian-style hotel is located in the historic downtown district of Fernandina Beach, overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway. The guest rooms are equipped with microwaves and coffee/tea makers.With free Wi-Fi access, all rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island come with an LCD TV, air conditioning and a seating area. Each has a modern bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.A breakfast buffet is served daily in the spacious breakfast room with its large windows. Amelia Island’s adjoining lounge has a cosy stone fireplace and antique decorations.Guests can take a refreshing jump in the outdoor swimming pool or go for a work-out in the fitness room. There is also a business centre.The hotel is located 18.2 miles from Jacksonville Airport. The beach is only a 7-minute drive away.
- The location is excellent right in the middle of downtown a street across from the Harbour. Conveniently located to restaurants, stores Everything you could need.
- Everything. The decor, the people, the town, amazing, lovely place!
- Original room did not meet expectations. Manager was very helpful in getting the situation remedied quickly. Everyone very helpful if we needed anything.
- Liked locations in Historical district but train right beside inn- room was too noisy at night
- Amazing location, affordable, everyone was extremely nice and helpful! Kathy especially was extremely helpful at the front desk.
Elizabeth Pointe Lodge
One of our top picks in Fernandina Beach.This boutique oceanfront hotel features rooms with a large marble soaking tub and cable TV. It has a private beach, and Amelia Island Museum is 2 miles from the property.All individually decorated rooms at the Elizabeth Pointe Lodge include free Wi-Fi and have either a sunset view or an oceanfront view. Guests can use the bathrobes provided in each room.This hotel serves a full oceanfront breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres. Guests can relax on the patio or enjoy the beach with chairs and umbrellas provided by the hotel. Bikes are available for guests to rent.The Elizabeth Pointe is within 5 miles of both Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport and the Fernandina Golf Club. Fort Clinch State Park features a number of waterfront nature trails and is just 2.8 miles from the hotel.
- Location and the personal attention provided by the staff.
- Lovely, small (20 rooms in main bldg), oceanfront B&B. Close to downtown Fernandina shops, bars and restaurants. Excellent daily breakfast with lots of variety + daily happy hour with unlimited beer, wine and snacks. Beach chairs, umbrellas and towels available to guests at no charge.
- Loved the location on the beach. The food was excellent. Can’t wait to go back!
- Close to all restaurants and down town. Breakfast was nice although I am not a breakfast person. Staff was very friendly.
- There was nothing that we didn’t like. It was obvious that attention was given to even the smallest details to make us feel comfortable & welcome especially the entire staff who were impeccable – professional, helpful, & anxious to please (special thanks to Morgan). Watching the sunrise from our bedroom window was awesome. Complementary breakfasts which would please anyone, & evening wine & snacks were an extra bonus.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville-Blount Island
Just off Highway 9A, this hotel is 11 miles from Jacksonville International Airport. It features an outdoor pool, a hot tub, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property.A 32-inch flat-screen TV is included in the bright guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville Blount Island. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are provided.The 24-hour on-site gym boasts full-length mirrors and a mounted flat-screen TV. A business center is located off of the lobby.A hot breakfast including eggs, sausage, and bacon is served in the mornings at this Jacksonville Holiday Inn.The Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens is a 10-minute drive from the Blount Island Jacksonville Holiday Inn Express. Downtown Jacksonville is 10 miles from the hotel.
- Loved the pancake gadget. Never saw that before. Food excellent. Hot and fresh. Lots of choices. Bedroom real nice and clean and comfortable. Staff very sweet. Lobby very nice to sit at. Coffee good. No shops near by, but I don’t need shops. Pool nice. Only 15 mins from town.
- Check-in staff person was excellent, as was breakfast staff. Bed was surprisingly comfortable. Shower grab bar was excellently placed.
- Security handle near shower, white citrus beauty products
- we were pleased with the facility—however, the location was lacking. The night clerk on duty was absoulty wonderful!!!!
- I stayed here the night before a cruise, and it was a beautiful hotel with very friendly staff. Very clean. Great location super close to the port.
Top Hotels In Franklintown Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Franklintown Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Franklintown Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Franklintown Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!