10 Best Hotels To Stay In Franklin Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Franklin Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Franklin Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Franklin Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Franklin Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Franklin Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Franklin Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Franklin Wisconsin:
Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South
Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South offers accommodations in Franklin.Every room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Milwaukee is 11 miles from Staybridge Milwaukee Aprt, and Grafton is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 6 miles from Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South.
- hot breakfast, when it was provided, was wonderful. staff member named Elvia (mexican persuasion) was excellent. when she was off work, breakfast suffered. beds not comfortable, pillows were wonderful. granite in bathroom was clean and beautiful.
- Everything about this hotel is nice, free breakfast, free dinner certain nights. Bedroom very clean. Housekeeping wonderful. Staffs are very welcoming.
- The beds where super comfy and the breakfast was delicious!
- Great to stay for a longer trip, but my mother and I were in town for Christmas so it was a one and done deal. Staff friendly. Breakfast, hot and many options from eggs, sausage, juices, toast, etc. Room was equiped with a kitchenette for those staying longer. Has 24 front desk and a convenice store if needed, plus a theater that will try next time in town. They even drop off our receipt in the morning instead of having to stop at the front desk, great!
- The room was very clean and spacious, breakfast was delicious.
Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee/Franklin
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee/Franklin is located in Franklin in the region of Wisconsin, just 9 miles from Milwaukee.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 6 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee/Fran.
- I loved the cushy softness of the pillows. Everything was very clean!
- The breakfast room was airy,attractive and the best of any hotels we have stayed in!
- My family always stays at Hampton Inn and Suites Franklin when we go to visit my brother. The rooms are very clean and the amenities such as free breakfast, coffee, pool, fitness center and the toiletries in the bathroom are all very convenient. The common area downstairs has many tables and couches to sit on to work or visit with friends. Check in was quick and easy and the employees at the front desk were very nice. I like that there are multiple entrances that are accessible from the parking lot so that you don’t have far to walk.
- Bed was comfy, room was clean, breakfast was really good!
- Staff was excellent…very helpful and friendly. Decent breakfast. Rooms were clean and cleaning staff did a great job!
Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport
The Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport is conveniently located less than three miles from the General Mitchell International Airport. The hotel is less than 15 minutes from some of Milwaukee’s most popular attractions, such as Miller Park, Summerfest Grounds, Wisconsin State Fair Park and the Harley-Davidson Museum. With easy access to Interstates 94, 894 and 43, this airport hotel is an affordable alternative to staying downtown.Full-service accommodations at this Oak Creek, WI hotel include two complimentary drink tickets per room per stay in Duffy’s Pub open Monday – Saturday from 5:00 pm -10:00 pm. The property also includes free 24-hour airport transportation, an indoor pool with hot tub and children’s activity pool and fitness center.Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more. If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.An event staff on-site and full-service catering are available for almost any function, from business meetings of 10 in our boardroom to weddings and receptions for 200 in our ballroom.This all-suite Oak Creek, WI hotel features spacious suites, including deluxe whirlpool suites. Free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators, separate living areas with sofa sleepers, flat-screen televisions and clock radios with MP3 jacks are included in every room. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms.
- The front desk was very accommodating when we needed to change our room.
Airport shuttle was FREE, & was right there LATE at nite when my flight came in. They also sent a shuttle the next morning just for me to take me back to the airport. I left an item on the shuttle the nite I arrived, he came right back & my item was still there.
Room was very spacious, w/ a full size couch in the sitting area. No sink, but did have a microwave, & a fridge that actually WORKED.
Staff was VERY friendly & helpful.
- The breakfast was good same food for both days and the waffle mix dispenser was broken.
- We have stayed here for a number of years. Location is perfect for our visits to South Milwaukee.
- When we checked in I was talking to the girl at the desk (Khaliah) and per our conversation I told her that it was our anniversary and she surprised us and upgraded our room for us without even asking her! I was soooo touched by her jester as it was a lovely surprise to us. So I would like to again thank her for that and we would definitely stay there again as the room was very comfortable, even though we didn’t get to spend much time in it and didn’t get to use the pool either, maybe next time!
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek
Featuring a free airport shuttle service to General Mitchell International Airport, 4 miles away, this Milwaukee hotel has free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Each guest room includes a flat-screen cable TV.Tea and coffee-making facilities are available in every room at La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport/Oak Creek. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are provided for guest convenience.A daily continental breakfast with waffles, fruit, and more is served at Milwaukee Airport/Oak Creek La Quinta Inn. Guests can enjoy the fitness center and laundromat facilities provided on site.Miller Park, home of baseball’s Milwaukee Brewers, is a 16-minute drive from this hotel. Marquette University is 10 miles from the property.
- Close to airport. Perfect for a quick sleep before a flight. Typical continental breakfast.
- Excellent location to Milwaukee’s General Mitchell Airport
- The hotel was really nice, I stayed at another hotel in Chicago and I wanted to come back to the La Quinta Inn in Milwaukee. The room felt like a home away from home. I will make sure going forward I will for La Quinta Inn for hotel stay.
- It was a place to sleep for a night, it had on site parking, there was an air conditioner, there was a chain sit down place in the same parking lot area for late dinner.
- We had King Suite and it was very nice! First floor, two divided rooms with privacy doors, two full bathrooms, two TV’s, two desks, pull-out sofa, comfy chairs and wi-fi. Very Nice!
GrandStay Hotel & Suites – Milwaukee Airport
GrandStay Hotel & Suites – Milwaukee Airport offers accommodations in Milwaukee.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Modjeska Theater is 6 miles from GrandStay Hotel & Suites, and Milwaukee Theater is 8 miles from the property. General Mitchell International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Nothing at all no ice machine is was not a good stay.
- Surprised we had hot water. Coffee was decent – hot.
- The area was great. They hotel did accomadate is with the room even tho on the booking it was not available. I would like to come back once they are done
- The lobby is great and hopefully once they finish the remodeling the rest of the place will look as good.
- I was suppose to have a reservation but they couldn’t find it, so my king room went to a double, but she matched the price and was very sweet.
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center
One of our best sellers in Milwaukee! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center is located in Milwaukee in the region of Wisconsin, just 4.2 miles from Modjeska Theater. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.Milwaukee Theater is 6 miles from best Western Milwaukee, and U.S. Cellular Arena is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Pool area was nice. On site restaurant had good food. Breakfast was included and offered everything from waffles and pancakes, to eggs, potatoes and breakfast sandwiches. They also had plenty of fresh fruit, cereal and a grab and go option.
- We stayed the night before our early flight and parked our car at the hotel at a smaller price than any of the other long-term parking facilities. We were both taken to the airport and from the airport in a timely and friendly manner. Excellent facility and experience. Highly recommend!
- Staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. Facilities were very tasteful , clean and sufficient.
- Helpful and friendly staff that quickly arranged pickup for a couple different needs. I appreciated having the sports bar restaurant downstairs as food was fine and the space nice.
- Your breakfast in the morning was very good. People were very helpful and friendly.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Milwaukee Airport, WI
Located in Milwaukee, 6 miles from Modjeska Theater, Country Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Milwaukee Theater is 8 miles from Country Suites Milwaukee, and U.S. Cellular Arena is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 1.9 miles from Country Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport.
- The adult swim hour. Wish there was an hour in the morning like this too and not just at night.
- Checked in and paid with credit card. Went to room where we found smoke detector hanging from ceiling, bed very sloppily made, and all kinds of stains on the duvet. Went straight to desk to let them know. We got no apology, no offer of another room, basically told too bad, come back and talk to manager in the morning if we want our money back. Went back in the morning and the manager was just as lovely as the clerk from the previous night. He didn’t even ask what was around with the room, obviously didn’t care.
- Coffee all the time. Cookies at night. Free breakfast!
- Room was well appointed and very cozy atmosphere. Staff was courteous. Traveled with puppy and very convenient entrance to the room. Will stay again when in area
- The girl at the front desk was very sweet and willing to help.
Red Roof Inn – Milwaukee Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn – Milwaukee Airport offers pet-friendly accommodations in Oak Creek, just 7 miles from Milwaukee. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 1.9 miles from Red Roof Milwaukee Airprt.
- Ok room for the price. Cool they had room service even tho I didn’t use it because I figured they wouldn’t have that so I brought food. Lobby staff was friendly and it was clean. Parking was easy.
- Great value for the price. Room was extremely clean and bed was comfortable. Front desk clerk was very polite and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
- I stayed during a cold snap and snow. The bed and pillows were great, It was a little noisy. the staff were all great. The property is close to many other hotels and only one entrance to the property. It is close to the interstate and not many restaurants. Great value for the money if you get the deluxe room. The low price room is very spartan, but livable for a one night stay.
- I liked the fact that the tv’s was flat screen
- For the money, the room was adequate, which is why I stay there. Once a year I go into West Allis for a trade show. It’s only a 10 minute drive so this location is great.
MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport
MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport is located in Oak Creek, 7 miles from Milwaukee and 27 miles from Grafton.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 1.9 miles from MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport.
- Shuttle to airport, leave car, close to interstate, easy to find.
- Nice staff, clean room with more than adequate amenities. In the mourning the coffee was good. Complimentary breakfast descent selection of cereal bread beagles etc. Hot items, scrambled eggs saushage hot oatmeal not instant and sausage gravey.
- Fast and efficient check-in. Rooms were spacious and clean. Staff was very courteous and gave us great advoce for delivery food. Overall, we enjoyed our stay.
- Whole suite w/kitchenette perfect for 2 people. Easy access off I94 to everything Milwaukee has to offer downtown; shopping, restaurants and more. Pricey chains goodbye, I’ll keep my extra dollars.
- The bed was comfortable and the Jr. Suite was a good size for two people. The room had a full refrigerator and a dish washer
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport
This Oak Creek, Wisconsin hotel offers free shuttle services, on request, to/from the General Mitchell International Airport. It features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV with HBO is available in all rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport. They are furnished with a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee facilities.The Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport offers a full-service business center. Laundry facilities and a daily breakfast are also available.The Harley Davidson Museum is 8.7 miles from the Fairfield Inn & Suites Oak Creek. Bradley Center, an indoor arena and home to the Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Admirals and the Milwaukee Iron, is 10 miles away.
- It appears that the hotel was recently remodeled all the carpet on our floor looked like brand new and I felt we may have been the first people to stay in the room since the remodel. Everything was spotless and the staff were extremely friendly. Will definitely stay here in the future.
- It was perfect. And the price could not be beat for a Marriott
- It was a beautiful Inn they said it was just remodel
- Friendly staff, nice pool and hot tub. Good location to the airport & restaurants
- The pool and whirlpool were great! The breakfast was hot and delicious
Top Hotels In Franklin Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Franklin Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Franklin Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Franklin Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!